Santa's Lap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded my head. I was too fixated on him to give an actual answer. The only reason I was on the pill was so I would have less flow, but being in Wolf's arms under him was an even better reason.

He moved back down to conquer my lips once again, then thrust his cock into slowly and I gasped into our kiss. It actually didn't hurt that bad. It hurt at first but the pain quickly subsided and turned into pleasure. Pure. Delightful. Euphoric. Pleasure. His cock felt like it fit me perfectly. He slid in further, filling me up the the brim. I swung my arms around him and pulled him closer to me. Our kiss felt hotter than the sun. Literally and figuratively. It was filled with pent-up raw passion and emotions, pouring out from both of us. I wrapped my legs around him.

He started going faster and I matched his rhythm. His balls slapping against my ass, over, and over.I don't think I couldever get tired of that sound. I didn't realize my nails were scratching his back, but he seemed to enjoy it since he moaned into my mouth. The bed frame hit the wall ever so slightly with each thrust. I felt him twitch inside of me, pulsating. He broke the kiss and put his head on my shoulder kissing and giving it hickeys. My whole upper body would be covered in visible hickeys by tomorrow. He started to pound into me faster than before.

I loved every second of this. I loved it so much that I even told Wolf I loved him in his ear, and I think that set him off. He came in side of me, spurt after spurt. It felt so warm. I came for the second time this night, shaking as if I was cold. We both breathed heavily and laid in this position for a while. He slowly pulled out of me as I whimpered quietly, missing the perfect feeling of him inside me. He turned over on his back. I could feel some of him dripping out of me. Both of us now looking at his ceiling, thinking back on what just went down.

He moved his hand over my body to grab a blanket and covered both of us. We were facing each other now.

"Ellie, did you really mean it?"

"When I said I loved you?" I smiled, embarrassed that I actually admitted those words out loud. "Of course I did," I moved a strand of his hair out his face. "I always have."

He grinned, and for the first time, I think he was just as bashful as I was. He moved my head closer to his and kissed my forehead. "I love you too." He stared at me, his eyes traveled all across my face. "I loved you since the day I met you, as cheesy as that sounds."

I lightly chuckled at his words and shook my head. "It's not cheesy. That's how I feel too."

He kissed my forehead again, and then my nose, and finally my lips.

"Who would thought Santa Claus would bring us together?" His thumb caressed over my lips he had some what bruised from his passion.

"That's what the holidays are for, duh." I said jokingly as I playfully booped his nose.

"I guess that's true, huh?"

We fell asleep peacefully while reminiscing on random memories we had of each other. I would've never thought I'd end up in his arms, but here I am, listening to his heart beat while falling asleep. I could get use to this.

***

In the morning I woke up, still in his arms. I looked up slightly to find him looking at me.

And it was Christmas Eve.

"Were you watching me sleep?"

"Mhmm, you look so cute." His voice was raspy and deep.

I bury my face in his chest shying away from his words. I think only he could make me feel like this.

"Does this make us a couple now?" He asks me.

I look back up at him and bit my lip. "Do you want us to be?"

"Hell yeah." He kisses me deeply and I return the kiss back. I want to do everything with him. I want him to be my first for everything from now on.

We stayed like this in his bed for a few more minutes. We talked about the girlfriend and boyfriend things we'd do, like going to the movies, going ice skating, traveling, even prom.

But our conversation was interrupted when his mom busted through his door. She was wearing an ugly Christmas sweater with mail in her hand.

"Wolf can you--" I looked past his shoulders. She looked at me and her eyes traveled across his back, observing the art I made. She stoped in her tracks realizing what was going on. She then smiled like a kid in a candy store. He quickly turned around to look at her.

"Ohhh, I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were having company. Hi Eloise!"

I smiled back at her and gave an awkward me-and-your-son-just-made-love-wave.

"Mom! I'll be up in a few! Come on..." I could tell by Wolf's tone he was super embarrassed. His face started to get a bit red.

"Sorry, sorry. I'll just leave you two alone." She closed the door and Wolf turned back to me.

"Well that was unexpected." I said giving a silly smile.

"Yeah. She's gonna be all giddy when we walk out of here."

I looked next to us to see outside his window. There were fluffy snowflakes floating around. The trees were coated in slow completely, compared to yesterday's thin layer of snow. We looked outside and took in the scenery.

"Hey, Ellie?"

"Hm?"

"You wanna make some slow angels like we used to do when we were kids?" He asked while tingling his hand in my curly hair.

I smiled brightly and gave him a peck on his lips. "And eat snowballs, and drink hot coco, and go sledding, and stay outside until your mom yells at us to come back in? Definitely."

He pulled me even closer to him and hugged me, kissing me on my head.

I love Christmas.

We love Christmas.

12