Santa's New Elf

Story Info
Santa's New Elf sits on his lap and and gets publicly bred.
1.1k words
4.1
25.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving Santa's chair in the North Pole display in the department store after hearing a long line-up demand lots of loot from Santa I enter my changeroom with a big sigh. Inside I'm surprised to see a new elf-helper, a very tall elf with long curly chestnut hair cascading from under her green elf cap, swishing across her back half-way to her ass, and what a shapely, rounded, thick ass it is!! The elf costume seems a little shorter and tighter than usual, exposing a long length of shapely leg before the short green skirt with white furry trim covers just enough not to expose those tempting cheeks. "HoHoHo" I rumble, which causes you to turn around and flash a brilliant smile which lights up a beautiful face, with elegant nose, sparkling eyes and elf-like chin, so adorable! My eyes can't help but be drawn down to your bounteous bosom, stretching the fabric of your vest to the limit, the buttons straining to corral your breasts. I also notice a very slim waist and flaring hips. My knees get weak and I'm drawn to this visage of vivaciousness like a bear to honey.

"Hi, I'm your new elf" you inform me "your regular elf had to leave, I'm replacing her, can we discuss a couple of matters? I know it's kind of silly but I haven't sat on Santa's lap since I was a kid, so can I sit on Santa's lap as we do so?" Your expression is so sweetly eager that I heartily agree, and I must admit having a vivacious vixen like you on my lap is much more appealing than a horde of wiggling kids! You settle down on my lap and I playfully ask you "Well little elf-helper, have you been naughty or nice this year?"

Your musical laugh and salacious smile with slightly raised eyebrows tells me you have been naughty!! You wiggle and giggle a bit as you whisper in my ear. "I AM being naughty right now Santa, I'm wearing crotchless panties so your north pole can plunge into my elf-cunt right here!!"

Shocked doesn't begin to describe my feelings but I try to keep a straight face, murmuring, "Yes, yes, Oh I see, yes indeed!" Other feelings begin to stir as your words, sultry voice, and hot breath in my ear, along with your rounded rump wriggling on my lap make me hard like a teenager getting his first lap-dance!

Gazing brazenly into my ice-blue eyes you speak so only I can hear "Give this naughty young little girl what I desire and I will make your old jolly cock chuckle merrily, sliding into my Christmas sock, spilling your milk into my cookie!" Bending your mouth to my ear again you purr "I'm fertile right now, my husband can't give me what I want so I want Santa to gift me with a Christmas baby in my womb!"

Before I can even process what you've just said I'm surprised by feeling my cock emerge from my fly flap then slip into your warm wet welcoming womb! 'How the fuck did that happen so fast,' I wonder, but I'm not going to pull out now, 'WOW, I can't believe this is happening! In all my years as Santa nothing like this has occured.' You smile at me some more, a wicked, wanton, lip parting grin along with a wink.

"Such a perverted dirty old man you are Santa, to be seduced by a young woman, while you work!! You can pull out now if you want, I'm not going to make you breed me, it's your choice." 'The fuck it is!' I think, as I feel your cunt muscles grip my shaft, your possessive pussy drawing my sperm wand deeper into you where I swear I feel your cervix pulsating like a little mouth kissing my cock, so hungry for my sperm. Your actions belie your words and I'm helpless to withdraw, I'm totally in thrall to you, little elf-helper succubus slut siren!!

Your ass continues wiggling on my lap, almost imperceptibly, but I can feel it rotating slowly, bending my cock in your cunt, putting spiralling pressure on it, a most pleasurable sensation since it also rubs my velvet Santa trousers on my balls!

You suddenly make an abrupt movement, like you are scooting up onto my lap after starting to slide off. Your moan and my gasp sound like simple surprise at the almost slip, but we both know the sounds signify my cock being driven deeper and harder into your elf opening. I take a cue from you and grab your hips firmly, hitching you further up onto my lap which allows me to piston inside your precious pussy pumping my provocative gift between your perfect plump pink petals, causing us both to laugh at the audacious fucking we're enjoying just on the other side of a door from an unaware audience, oblivious to the sex act happening nearby.

You twist right around, swinging your long luscious legs over mine to the other side as your rotation ends with wiggling into a new firm position on Santa's loins!! You bury your face in my hair, wriggling your tongue into my ear, whispering "Santa Daddy cum with me, gift me with your sperm, jet your jism inside your slut-elf NOW!" as your vaginal muscles clamp down tight onto my shaft, in waves of rippling gripping and releasing, milking my balls instantly, making me shoot snow-white cummmmmmm into your hot hot cunt!!

Ho Ho HO rips from my throat as I roar in orgasmic delight. A girly squeal and giggle erupts from my elf-helper. As my pumping prick slows it's spewing of spunk your pussy sucks my creamy baby batter deeper. Swinging your legs atop mine you face forward and slowly stand up as my cock slips out of your cunt lips and your open-crotch green panties close over your pussy, hiding the evidence of our tryst. A quick movement of my hand pops my penis back inside my fly and the baggy Santa suit does the rest to fold over and keep my cock from dribbling ejaculate over the outside of my pants.

"Thanks SOOOOOOO Much Santa for your special gift for me this Christmas, maybe I'll be back next year with a little bundle to sit with on Santa's lap." Opening the door you scoot out and when I reach it I see you head in the direction of the exit, just as my usual elf-helper comes from behind Santa's display, looking at the lineup with her usual perky, upbeat expression. 'WTF, she IS here today, then who was my other elf... why would she want me to get her pregnant??? DID I get her pregnant!?!?!?!?'