Santa's Perverted Helper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breathing was ragged with gasps were more plentiful than moans but I persevered in my efforts. Her soft hole caressed my shaft as it burrowed deep and with a final push I achieved seasonal joy. And wouldn't you know it, young Susie had been right!

As my Yule log spewed its personal eggnog into her waiting stocking the cock strap that Susie had generously given me did in fact intensify the pleasurable feeling of orgasm I was experiencing. I felt a pulse in my nether regions especially centered on my discharging balls which the strap accentuated. My bulk sagged onto her as my energy left me and flowed into her back channel bringing with it a jolly good dose of holiday cheer.

The sweet scent of her skin revived me as I sprawled there on top of her slight frame. With more than a little effort I managed to push myself upright relying on my brawny arms and my faith in Santa Claus. Susie let out a sigh of relief as my quivering belly jiggled its way off her petite body. My hand found and untied the bow that freed her from her ribbon bondage allowing Susie to move.

She wasted no time in stepping sideways which caused my shrinking cock to slip from her now distended hole. When she turned and leaned forward I held my breath in anticipation and Susie didn't disappoint. Her small hand took hold of my sensitive shaft which caused me to shudder and when she opened her lips and slid them over me I was speechless with joy.

She continued to suck me clean until finally she seemed satisfied with her job. Then she stood and embraced me though her arms couldn't fully encircle my girth. My arm went around her shoulder but to be honest somehow my hand found and pinched her pert bottom which made her giggle. That in turn made me laugh in a jolly manner reminiscent of the boss. I laughed so hard that I had trouble breathing which alarmed Susie to no end.

Waving off her concern I removed a pack of cigarettes from my pocket and lit one and savored the carcinogens. I did cough a bit but that didn't mean anything although Susie wasn't amused, in fact she stamped her foot in the cute little elf shoe she was wearing. Deciding now was a good time to get a beer I headed towards the door from the room.

"Santa's helper, where are you going?"

"Um, just to use the Santa's helper room. You know how these old pipes are."

"Okay we have to talk when you get back. I think maybe you should lose a little weight and cut down on those things," she said indicating my smoke with a disdainful glance, "and maybe get you on a stair climber or something."

"Yes dear," I muttered under my breath.

"Did you say something?" she asked sweetly.

"Just said I'll be right back Susie."

I grabbed the beer and headed to the bathroom where I drank it while tinkling. This would require some thought, I realized, but I also knew that it wasn't the time, what with me orgasming three times that day with Susie. A little nagging seemed like a small price but perhaps I could cure her of that much as I had with her naughtiness. Finishing the beer I headed back while also bringing two beers with me. When I returned to the workshop Susie was sitting perched on the throne reading something with a serious expression on her perfect face.

"Penny for your thoughts and a beer for your belly," I said as I handed her one.

"Thanks, but you know I'm not twenty one," she said though she took it while standing. "Sit Santa's helper."

"I know, but drinking beer isn't really naughty," I replied and after I sat Susie perched herself on my knee and continued to read.

"Santa's helper, is this the mission you were talking about earlier, what's in this letter?"

"Yes Susie it is and as you can see this is a situation that must be rectified."

"You mean like you just did to me?"

It took me a moment to catch Susie's play on words at which point I released a full belly laugh which shook Susie on my knee so she had to hold on for dear life or fall. Tears streamed down my cheeks from her pun until I managed to regain a semblance of control.

"Very clever my dear. Although truthfully you were rectumfied."

"Thank you and you're right about the situation. Do you, do you need any help?"

"Susie I wish you to be my assistant in all aspects, not just being my little slut. I'd be honored if you would help me in this mission from planning it all the way to accompanying me while we turn a heart from naughty to nice."

She hugged me then rested her head against my shoulder and all was right in that little corner of the world. Soon enough we had to leave so that Susie would have time to prepare dinner for her family. On the return drive I just happened to notice a parked car that triggered my memory from that very morning. It was the same one where the driver had been behind me on the drive thru line.

Quickly I pulled to the side of the street and parked but kept the motor running. Pulling on a coat with a hood I went in the back of the van until I found what I was looking for. Slipping the bag of sugar in my pocket I went to the rear door.

"Susie, would you mind taking the driver's seat in case we have to leave in a hurry. I just wish to spread a little seasonal sweetness to someone I met this morning."

Catching my meaning she slipped behind the wheel with a determined expression.

"Don't worry. You can count on me, Santa's helper."

"I know I can Susie," I replied with a smile.

THE END

By rutger5 (Copyright 2012)

As always thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. I always welcome comments, pm's and votes.