Santa's watching

Story Info
Guy at a gloryholes is watched by a familiar looking face.
890 words
4.48
3.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben walked into the store, head down. Looking out of the corner of his eye he saw rows of movies to the left, toys to the right and straight ahead, passed the clothes, a neon sign above an entryway that said video booths. He kept his head down and made his way to the back.

As Ben entered the booth area he saw a few men milling about. He took a hard right and entered the second to last booth in the row.

The booth was pretty nondescript. There was a bench on the wall, a video screen in the front and a old chair that looked like it came from a school closing.

Ben reached in his pocket and pulled out a twenty. That would give him an hour of movie time. He stuck his money in the machine and started scrolling through. He settled on Thick and Juicy 4 and hit play.

Ben took his pants off, folded them up and laid them on the bench. He sat in the chair, started stroking and was looking at the movie when he noticed one of the men milling around had set up by the door and was watching.

Ben loved this part. Being watched got him harder and harder. He nodded his head and the man walked in. Ben looked him up and down. 60ish, white hair, white beard and glasses with a small belly under his shirt. If he wasn't standing in a porn booth watching Ben jerk off, he could have been mistaken for an off duty mall Santa. Ben kept stroking and watching the movie. In the corner the man started rubbing over his pants. Ben could see the bulge growing. He looked over his shoulder and saw another guy at the door. He poked his head in and walked away. "Damn," Ben thought. "Would've been hot to have to guys watch me."

Ben was still working when the hole to his left opened up. He looked over and saw the tip of a dick at the opening of the hole. He looked at Santa.

"Want to watch me suck a cock?" Ben asked playfully.

"Hell yes," Santa replied eagerly.

Ben put his finger through the hole and beckoned the dick forward. In came a monster. Ben had sucked several dicks in this very booth. Nothing like this. Nine inches long, thick and veiny and cut to a perfect mushroom top. A true BBC.

Ben got on his knees in front of the hole and kissed the tip of the dick. Santa moved closer so he could look down at Ben.

"Suck that cock," Santa demanded.

With that Ben slurped in the head and started pumping. He inched his way up this beastly cock with each bob of his head. Ben felt his gag reflex go when he had about seven inches in. That'll do he thought as his nose tapped the wall.

Santa had pulled his dick out by now. "Not bad at all," Ben thought. About 6 inches with decent girth. "Maybe I'll blow him when I'm done with this one."

Ben kept stroking and sucking. He ran his tongue along the underside of the cock and heard a "Fuck ya" come from the booth next door. Santa was furiously stroking his dick by now, every now and then saying things like "suck it" or "that's nice" or "you like that cock don't you."

Ben wiggled his tongue up and down the shaft pumping as he went. Santa moved closer. He was making little grunting noises. Ben was sure he was about to cum. He stayed focused on the cock in his mouth though. His lips touched his hand and he pumped and sucked together. Moaning started deepening from the other side.

Suddenly, a warm wave hit Ben in the cheek. Santa had let go in a silent orgasm. Ben almost came himself from the dick in his mouth and the cum on his face.

Faster and faster he sucked and pumped.

"Suck that dick," came from Santa.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" came from the other side of the wall. "Fuck you suck good dick."

"Swallow it up," Santa demanded.

Ben moaned, "Mmmmmmhmmmm!"

The guy on the other side of the wall let out a loud, "FUUUUCCCCCKKKKK YAAAAAAA!" as he started shooting his load into Ben's mouth. The whole place had to know this guy just came. Spurt after spurt, Ben had never had so much cum come from one orgasm before. The big cock kept spasming up and down and firing rope after rope down Ben's throat. Ben swallowed every drop. When he knew the cock was done he let it fall limply from his mouth. Still at least 7 inches soft Ben thought. The monster slithered back where it came from and the hole shut.

Ben turned to Santa, "Thanks for watching."

Santa stepped up. "Clean me off," he commanded.

Ben licked the remnants of Santa's orgasm off his dick. Santa patted him on the head, put his dick away and walked out.

Ben still had some time left on the video. He finished himself off watching a Latina girl with a huge ass getting pounded.

Ben got dressed and walked back out into the store with his head down. That was fun he thought as he walked out to his car