Follow the Bouncing Ball

Story Info
A man's new basketball team have fun in the changeroom...
1.6k words
4.75
8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dacked
dacked
131 Followers

"Come on, sport's brilliant! And it'd be good for you. Get you out of the house, make some new friends. Keep you fit too." My wife was really putting the hard sell on me.

I'd turned 40 a few months before, and she was worried I was going to be one of those pot-bellied middle-aged fellas who die of a heart attack at 50. She probably wasn't totally off, I hadn't really worked out properly for a few years, what with work and the kids. I didn't look bad, but I could probably be fitter.

So, for her sake and mine, I jumped online and went scouring for local sports teams I could try. I ended up finding some "basketball for blokes" website with a local team. There were photos of the players and they looked pretty happy, lots of get togethers outside of the games. All different body shapes too, so it didn't look like I'd be out of place with my thinning hair and little belly. I sent them a message and the coach, a nice fella called James, told me to come along next Thursday and check it out.

I rocked up for the first night of practice and really enjoyed it. The Coach (I found out nobody called him James) gave us a good workout, but he wasn't a dickhead about anything, and if you stuffed up he just clapped you on the shoulder and said we were here to have fun.

I was struggling to remember the names of the other eleven blokes in the team, but I got there in the end.

It was supposed to be an over-40's group, but I'm pretty sure Riley, Jake and Brodie were a little under that. Jeremy, William, Thomas and Nathan all looked 40 plus though, with their beards and greying/thinning hair, while Mitchell, Will, Darcy and Michael all seemed to be a lot fitter than the rest of us! I wheezed through some drills with them and eventually it was time to hit the changeroom. Craving a warm shower, I stripped off and joined the other fellas.

Looking around the open showers, I noticed one or two of the guys were getting stiffies. Nobody seemed to comment or be embarrassed, even with Jake's long pale member and Riley's thick beast pointing straight out. I won't lie, I was impressed, if not also a little intrigued, by the size and shape of their hard-ons. I realised to my surprise that my own willy was getting a little plump. I'm not bragging, but I'm not a small fella down there, so it's noticeable when I crack a fat. Even with the other lads hard, I was a little self-conscious about it.

I turned to face the wall, only glancing around occasionally and waiting for my rigid rod to subside. Glancing to the left of me though, I realised Thomas was just as boned up as I was, if not more, and was generously applying soap to his sausage. He caught my eye and gave me a wink as he very deliberately stroked his shaft. What the fuck was going on? Wasn't he supposed to be straight and happily married? I glanced over my shoulder, and that's when I realised that all the men in the room were now openly playing with their cocks.

It was at that point the Coach strolled into the showers, buck naked, sporting the biggest, hardest dong I'd ever seen.

"Good practice today fellas." he boomed, completely unphased by the twelve rigid penises matching his.

"Dom, did anyone explain to you about the post-match group wank?" asked the Coach, as casually as if he was asking me to fill in my membership form.

"I think he's worked it out coach!" joked Nathan, shaking his four-incher and laughing.

Coach chuckled a little and turned to face me directly. I was a bit transfixed by his giant dick at this point, much to my surprise.

"Sorry mate, someone really should have explained this before the guys started jerking off. It's a bit of a tradition with this team, but if you're not comfortable with it you don't have to join in. And if it's all too weird then no worries if you want to find a different basketball team."

Again, something about how casual his tone was, and the undeniable stiffness of my own schlong, made me say.

"Nah, that's cool Coach, I'll join in."

A chorus of cheers went up from the other fellas, and then it was all a bit of a blur. Some beers appeared from nowhere and we were all drinking, chatting, laughing and wanking together.

Eventually Riley and the Coach wandered out of the shower area, but they hadn't blown their loads.

"Where are they going?" I asked Brodie, both of us still working our shafts. He grinned at me.

"You should go find out Dom." was all he said before taking a swig of his beer.

Even more intrigued, I wandered out of the showers to go investigate. The other lads all seemed to watch me go with anticipation.

As I rounded the corner of the showers I realised why.

This was more than jerking off together. Riley was on his knees, furiously pulling his pecker, while the Coach fed him every inch of his meat. They paused when they saw me, although Riley never took Coach's dick out of his mouth.

"Fuck it" I thought, admitting the sight was hot. I gave them a thumbs up and starting working my erection again to the hot sight. Riley resumed sucking the Coach with gusto.

It was as if the rest of the team had been waiting to see if I would give the ok. They all filed out of the showers and started getting each other off.

Brodie lay on the changeroom floor as Nathan squatted over his face, letting the younger man lick and tongue-fuck him as he reached out and played with Brodie's firm knob.

Jeremy was on all fours on a bench and deep-throating Jake, while William was fucking him in the arse.

I could feel my balls tensing at the sight, especially when Jake and William leaned in and began pashing each other, but I held off blowing. I wanted to see what else this team got up to.

I'm glad I did, because I suddenly felt Mitchell's hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Dom, you up for a blowie?" he asked as he drained the last of his beer.

"Um..." I hesitated.

"No pressure mate." he said, flashing me a big smile and stepping back a bit.

Again, I decided to just go with the flow.

"Nah, fuck it, that'd be great thanks mate." I said, sitting on a bench and angling my sausage towards him.

I gotta say, Mitchell gave me the best blowjob I'd ever had. He played with my balls, and my arse, and changed his tempo to keep me just on the edge of an orgasm. I rolled my head back, lost in the ecstasy...

Which is when I heard the voice of William.

"Mind if we join in?" he asked, standing over me. Thomas was with him, and their cocks were inches from my face.

I'd definitely crossed the threshold at this point. I didn't even speak, just leaned over and licked some pre-cum off William's glistening cockhead.

The two men stretched my mouth out and it just made me harder.

"Oh shit!" Thomas groaned, giving me my first ever taste of cum.

William wasn't far off, quickly adding fresh seed to my throat. As his load dribbled down my chin Mitchell drove a finger deep inside me, sending me into blast-off and giving him my creamy load.

The five of us recovered on the bench for a bit. More beers had appeared again, and we were watching Darcy, Michael and Will line up against the lockers. The Coach was squatting behind them, rimming Michael while he worked his thumbs into Darcy and Will's holes. Eventually he decided they were ready, and proceeded to fuck each of the men, one after the other. I could see trails of their pre-cum start to drip down the lockers and I found my old fella was stiffening up again. I could see I wasn't the only one, as Jeremy, Jake and William strolled over to us, their thick pricks swinging with each step.

Coach finally pulled out of Will's well-stretched arse and directed the three men to follow him. They joined us, and Coach walked up to me. I was still seated, so his thick, lube-covered beast was eye level with me.

"Dom, you've been an absolute champion today. I think you're gonna fit in real well."

"Thanks Coach" I smiled, reaching out and grasping his beer-can cock.

"Now we've pushed a lot of boundaries today, but if you're up for it, I think me and the team would like to cover you in our jizz."

I laughed and took a swig of my beer.

"Oh I'm up for it!"

Keeling among the men, I copped load after load to my face, my chest, my hair. I didn't think I'd like it, but somehow it just made the whole hot session even hotter, and I found myself wanking out a second load for the first time in years.

As the team experienced our cum-down, coach helped me to my feet and tried to towel some of the semen off me before my next shower.

"So, Dom, how'd you find today? Anything you want to work on next week?" he asked casually. I couldn't get over just how relaxed all these blokes were about going nuts with man-lust and then back to normal.

"Oh, I'd like to work on my three-pointers. And I wouldn't mind getting fucked in the arse." I replied, much to the cheers and applause of the lads.

When I got home I couldn't wait to tell my missis how much I enjoyed my first night of basketball. I held off telling her anything about the post-game showers though, except to say that they really stressed the importance of team bonding.

Sport really is brilliant.

dacked
dacked
131 Followers