Santo Diablo Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I joined them and chained them up by their wrists, with spreader bars on their ankles and nipple clamps with chains on their breasts. Each woman wore a ball gag, and each of them watched me to see what I had in mind. I Inserted vibrators in each of their vaginas held in place by leather straps and placed a stimulator over their clit. I controlled each vibrator and stimulator remotely, and when I turned them on, the women jumped. I wish I could describe the sound of five women all moaning in pleasure and frustration. To add to the scene, I turned on our lights that rotated around the room, sending different colored circles dancing across the walls and ceiling. I wanted total sensory overload, and this would ensure they wouldn't be able to focus on any one thing as they grew tired.

I lined all five women up along the wall, chained a little in front of it. Their feet were barely touching the ground, so while the vibrators distracted them, they constantly adjusted their stance to stay grounded and take the pressure off their wrists. When I saw a woman get close to orgasm, I shut their vibrators off. After a few minutes I turned them back on, beginning their climb again. I sat back, drinking a whiskey, and toying with the women. I enjoyed every minute.

After an hour of teasing them, I figured a little pain would do them good. I picked a nice twelve inch leather flogger and whipped them, one at a time. I started with Isabella, who was familiar with this treatment. She knew what awaited her, having been through this many times with me. I started at the top of her chest and worked my way down, covering every inch of skin, front and back above her waist. I paid close attention to her breasts, and when I whipped them, I pulled the nipple clamps. This caused her a sharp pain in her nipples as the flogger caused a stinging pain. All the while the vibrators were doing their job, overwhelming and confusing her senses.

Next up was Beth. She was not used to this treatment. I chained her up to play before, but nothing like what I had planned. She thought this would be another one hour play time and we finish, so I didn't see the desperation in her eyes that I saw in Isabella. I did the same to Beth as I did to Bella, and her reaction was the same. Pleasure mixed with pain, ending in confusion and frustration.

Julie was next, and I knew she enjoyed this. I whipped her the same as previous two, but I did it harder. When I lashed her, it left raised marks, and she groaned and winced after each one. I continued, covering her upper body in whip marks like the other women. Her skin was multiple shades darker, however, and I could see her grimacing when I finished.

I whipped Penny similar to the first two, as she didn't enjoy pain as much as Julie. She twisted as much as she could, trying to keep her feet on the floor. Same whipping as the first two, same result. I finished with Penny and saw Julie still grimacing. I chalked it up to whipping her a little too hard and made a mental note to ease up next time.

Then I came to Stephanie. I could see some trepidation behind her beautiful green eyes. She focused her attention on the whip as I walked in front of her and raised it. I paused for a second, and I watched as she took a deep breath and held it. She had hung there and watched the other four women get whipped, the anticipation building during the thirty minutes it took to get to her. As my whip came down, she expelled the air held in her lungs in a sudden gasp. I didn't whip her hard, but she jumped and twisted to protect where I just hit. I repeated, and my whip came down in quick succession. As she twisted, the whip hit new skin each time. After covering her breasts with red whip marks, I finished with her stomach and back.

I walked over and sat down. I gave the women another five minutes to hang there before I shut off the vibrators and took their gags out. I told them no talking, that this was a water break. I grabbed bottles of water from the double door refrigerator behind the bar in the room and gave each woman drinks. I didn't let them down, however. I gave them the water by hand, and each woman drank half a bottle easy.

I gagged the women again and went back to work. I turned the vibrators on and started again with Isabella. This time I whipped their lower bodies, concentrating on their ass and thighs. I worked my way down their legs and back up, ending on the tender areas on the inside of their thighs. The flogger hit their vulvas a few times, causing them to jump. When I finished, their skin, from their chest to ankles, were covered in reddened whip marks. They were all beautiful to behold.

The result was five women, all moaning from the vibrators, feeling pleasure as they built toward an orgasm. Added to this was the distraction of burning skin. The whipping heated them up, causing a constant stinging and making each nerve send an input to an already overworked brain. Denying their orgasms built up frustration, causing more stress on their overworked senses.

This went on for three hours to this point. When the women started, they constantly adjusted their stance to keep their feet grounded. Now, each woman hung by their wrists, one foot off the ground and other limp. They had no energy left. Drool ran down their chin, over their chest and onto the floor below them. Their eyelids were heavy, barely open enough to see what I was doing. I had one last obstacle for them before ending the night.

I announced it was time for their orgasm. Each of them lifted their heads, interested in finally getting a release. When I informed them of how they could orgasm, their heads went back down in defeat. My cock was their only path to release, and they had to work it themselves. They all knew it would take their last bit of energy. It would be a race against exhaustion.

I undid Isabella first, and when I unhooked her wrists from the chain, she fell forward into me. I slowly lowered her to the ground, and she leaned forward onto her hands. I walked to the enormous round bed in the center of the room, undressed, and laid in the middle. I told her she had to make it to me herself, get into bed, get my cock hard, and ride for her release. She had been through this before, so she mustered up enough strength to cross the twenty feet to the bed and climb in. She did this by crawling across the floor, not having enough energy to stand up.

Once she was in bed, she grabbed my dick and started stoking, making it erect in less than a minute. It worked me up after playing with the women for three hours. It would be a struggle for me to fuck the women without an orgasm myself as I had to hold back to be available for each woman. Isabella climbed on top, mounted me, and started fucking. I let her fuck me herself. She was pumping her legs, rising and lowering at a slowly increasing speed. Her head moved as she did, bobbing up and down, not having enough strength to keep it upright. After five minutes she reached the summit, exploding so hard she yelled out, startling the other women who were close to falling asleep.

When she finished, I picked her up and sat her in a chair with a bottle of water and a few snacks. She could sit there and enjoy the rest of the show, unless she fell asleep first. The next up was Beth. I unhooked her and lowered her down the same as Isabella. This was her first time pushed to exhaustion like this. She sat there unsure if she could move while I went back to the bed and waited for her. After a few minutes of sitting there listening to me telling her to come over if she wanted a release, she finally moved. She tried to stand up, but her legs buckled and she went back down.

She crawled over to the bed, taking a few minutes to do so. She climbed in, got my dick hard with her mouth, and mounted me. She was wobbly as she straddled me, but worked my dick inside of her. She started fucking me, but she didn't have the energy for much. I helped her out. I grabbed her waist and started fucking her, lifting her up, and bringing her down as I pushed my hips forward. I adjusted my speed until I could see her building. After a few more minutes, she reached orgasm. She let out a single loud cry. Her body spasmed a few times, and she collapsed on top of me. It wasn't the biggest orgasm I've seen Beth have, but it must have been effective. I carried her over to a chair and she was asleep almost as soon as I put her down.

I repeated the scene for Julie and Penny. Each of them made it over to the bed with great effort, and each reached orgasm within five minutes. Julie went first, and I couldn't hold back with Penny and orgasmed when she did. I only had a few chairs, so I laid them on the far side of the bed. They both had water and food, and they laid there watching the scene repeat with Stephanie.

I walked to Stephanie, and she was hanging there, almost asleep. Her hair was wet from sweating and hung around her face. I could see her green eyes behind the slits of her eyelids and they looked glazed over. I could tell she had nothing left. I unhooked her and carried her over to the bed. I laid her down, and she didn't move. She looked up at me with a look of desperation and exhaustion. She didn't have enough energy to fuck me herself, but needed a release. I gave it to her.

I spread her legs and positioned myself between them. When I started tonguing her clit, I thought she would jump right off the bed. Her body tightened and her hips came up to meet me. I pressed my lips in, bringing her clit forward, then circled it with my tongue. I didn't directly tongue it, which caused her to move her hips to get it lined up. I worked her like that for a few minutes until she was moaning and grinding back against me. When I felt she was ready, I sucked her clit between my lips and drew my tongue up and down over it. This sent her over the top. Her back arched, and she reached up and pulled my head down tighter into her vagina. Waves of orgasm overtook her, she threw her hips back and forth, and I felt like a cowboy trying to stay atop of a bucking bronco.

When her orgasm subsided, she went limp. Her breathing grew heavy, and I could tell she was sound asleep. I woke her up long enough to get some water into her and laid her back down. I collected Beth and Isabella, who were both sleeping in the chairs, and carried them to the bed. We all slept together in the fun room that night, illuminated by the colored lights, now slowly moving across the walls. The women didn't wake until afternoon the next day, and when they did, I had food cooked and ready for them to eat.

They all admitted to having a good time, but told me it was closer to torture than pleasure. I told them I wanted to give them something to remember, and I enjoyed myself immensely. Stephanie said that was the most exhausted she had ever been, and the most worked up. She couldn't believe the orgasm she had and told me she passed out from it. She remembered the orgasm hitting her, but nothing after that until she woke up the next day. Stephanie said she was both excited and scared for the next time, and wondered why I tried to kill her on our first night together.

After eating, we all laid back down and slept for a few more hours. It turned into a day of rest, and we accomplished nothing except sleeping and eating. Beth and Stephanie were attentive to me, but I could tell they were still tired. I told them to relax and rest, that they could start serving me the next day. There would be regular days off for the women in the future. I wanted them to enjoy their submission, not work themselves into the ground. We had a great first night and day together as a family. We would have more to come.

We spent the next month getting everyone acclimated to their new jobs. William took right to his job, and Megan fell in right behind him. They worked together, complimenting each other, and Megan helped William run Santana. Both of them took time to walk around and get to know the employees, and the workers loved the fact they were husband and wife. It reinforced the idea that Santana was a family business and made each of them more approachable. That is exactly what I had in mind.

Stephanie took over government contracts and began working with the women I hired in DC. She traveled back and forth often during the month, helping set up the local DC office and getting to know the women. I also added FBI liaison to her responsibilities. She would work with the FBI on any missions we were planning, and I would have her imbedded with them during the missions. This way I had someone I could trust physically present with the agency that could cut through any problems if things went sideways.

Amanda took over for Nicole at Pillar, and with my and Nicole's help, caught on quickly. She started her MBA degree, but that would take time. She was a natural at her position, and it wasn't long until she started making improvements. Nicole opened up her new lab, hiring some scientists and taking a few of her favorites from Pillar. I hoped she would show some return on the money we were funneling into her lab. Even if she showed little, it was still worth it to have her happy. She left us for Brian's family, but I still cared for her, and always would.

Alex started working in IT, and I put him with Kim, a senior IT manager that was advancing through the ranks quickly. She was in charge of training him, and they started forming a romantic relationship shortly after. Alex let Kim take the lead in the relationship, but not from a submissive stance. He stood up for himself when he needed, but was more comfortable letting her lead the way. She took care of him, and I could see a hint of submission in her when she did. A few times she tried to exert her dominance, but Alex brought her back and set everything straight. He did it nicely and without physical altercation. It was just the type of person he was.

I had Beth work as my personal business and financial manager. She pulled all the budgets from the different businesses and kept track of all expenditures. She also managed the accounts I kept secret and didn't want linked to the company. Everyone else in the family answered to William as the President of Santana, except Beth, Ann, and Julie. Ann wasn't officially family, but we treated her as if she was.

All three women only answered to me, and worked independently of Santana, therefore didn't fall under anyone else's purview. The only time Beth answered to William was when I was out of town. He didn't, however, have access to Beth's financial accounts or records, and I told her those were just between us. I did that to give William a level of separation from some less than legal areas I operated in.

Stephanie, however, fell under William's supervision in her job. She came into my office one day to tell me William had just punished her in his office. She was late on a report regarding our new contracts, and when she brought them in forgot to address him as sir.

Stephanie told me what happened. He made her undress in his office and stand in the corner for fifteen minutes while he took a phone call. She said it wasn't anything new, but being exposed at work made her feel more humiliated than normal. After his call, he ordered her to stand in front of him while he explained the rules to her. She was to submit her work on time, every time, and she was to always address him as sir. He told her he missed her, but he was glad she was happy with me and the other women. She thanked him, but that didn't stop him from spanking her.

William made Stephanie lay across his lap and he started smacking her ass. She was certain his secretary could hear him, told him as much, but that didn't slow him down. He built up a steady rhythm, and before long Stephanie was crying and trying to block his hand. After begging him to stop for a few minutes, he finally ended the assault. He had her stand up in the corner again, for another fifteen minutes, with her hands on her head and her legs spread.

William's office is designed like mine. It has an outer office that remains locked, and the only way to get in is through a door that his assistant monitors. His office was through another door that his assistant also controlled access to. William could buzz someone in himself, but rarely had to. I had our offices designed this way for security. Except for his assistant, no one else could hear anything he was doing while his office door was closed.

William didn't keep Beth's assistant when he took over the job, but hired a woman he told me we could trust. It turned out to be an old secretary from his old job, a woman he previously dated. William set himself up with an assistant like Ann, someone that would tend to him, and allow him fringe benefits. He paid her enough, but I think she would have allowed him access to her without the extra pay. I was certain that William would eventually have two wives living with him if his assistant didn't find a better opportunity elsewhere.

So, when his secretary walked into the office while Stephanie was in the corner with her red ass on display, Stephanie freaked out. She turned around and tried to cover herself as best she could, all the while yelling at William to tell his assistant to get out. William told Stephanie to turn her ass back around or he would use his belt on her. Stephanie did as she was told, standing there while William talked with his assistant.

As Stephanie told me this, I could tell she was angry. She had very pale skin, with freckles around her nose and all over her body. She was a redhead, so this wasn't unusual. When she was mad, however, her skin would turn red, making her freckles stand out even more. I learned this was involuntary. Even if she was trying to play it off, she would still broadcast her anger through her color change and freckles. It was strange, because her embarrassment was different. Her skin turned a darker shade of red, but her freckles didn't stand out. It was a way I could tell at a glance what she was feeling.

I told her to sit down, and I explained to her that William had the authority to do exactly what he did. I told her about Ann, and how Ann would most likely start monitoring Stephanie when she came to see me. I told her Beth and Julie have to go through Ann to get to me. If they're late, or Ann sees something she doesn't like, she will punish them. I told Stephanie not to be surprised if Ann has her under her desk soon. Stephanie looked surprised, but didn't argue against it. She asked me why that was, and I told her Ann acts as an extension of myself at work and when we're on the road, and she watches out for me.

I told Stephanie that as a submissive in our family she would have to follow the rules and answer to everyone that had a position over her. I asked her if she was having second thoughts, and she told me no. It didn't bother her, just surprised her. She said next time there wouldn't be a problem since she now knew what to expect. Right on time, Ann came in and asked if she could get acquainted with Stephanie and explain to her what she expected of Stephanie next time she came to my office. I told her that was fine, and Ann walked Stephanie out.

Later I found out from Stephanie that Ann made her undress and examined her ass. Ann laid Stephanie across her knee and put some cream on her bruised butt, rubbing it in for her. Ann then made Stephanie get under her desk and service Ann while she did her work. She kept Stephanie busy for another thirty minutes, then sent her back to her job. Stephanie told me that was the first woman to dominate her, and she didn't hate it. After that, Stephanie looked forward to seeing me. It excited her not knowing what Ann or I would do to her, and it always excited Stephanie when she knew she had to come to my office.

Julie was now my responsibility to keep straight and controlled. She was my shadow, from the moment we awoke to the moment we went to bed. I had her with me the entire time at work. I removed her from head of security at Santana and gave the job to a senior Ghost operative with experience in special forces. I would still use him for missions, but only if needed. He had been with me from the Assassins, so I knew I could trust him.