Santo Diablo Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie became just my personal security. She was privy to all of my business, both above and below board, and I was never in a meeting that Julie wasn't there. In between meetings, I played with her as I always had. I put her in bondage, had her service me under my desk, and enjoyed sex with her. She loved it as much as I did and enjoyed the attention.

Beth gave my daily briefing as she always had. Beth would have to undress before she came into the office to give me her financial rundown. She straddled me on my lap, slowing fucking me as she talked. I looked forward to our daily meeting, and she was very precise with her reports, often taking over thirty minutes. Ann would get so worked up seeing Beth naked that she often had Beth service her before she allowed her to dress. Beth enjoyed the submission and never complained.

The other women didn't have it as relaxed as Beth, Ann, and Julie had it with me. William ran a tight ship, and he was strict. He had a biweekly meeting with the other women, Alex, and Roger. William had each person give him a briefing on what their division or business was doing. He would give them instructions on what he wanted to see and how he wanted things run. Beth ran Santana well, but she was more hands off compared to William. Just as he was with the women, William was very thorough. He had a talent for remembering details, and he used that to ensure everyone stayed focused. He grew into the job and ran Santana better than either me or Beth.

William spared no punishment with the women. Any mistake was met with the women across his lap. He would pop in on them without notice and see what they were working on. This kept the women focused. All the women had their own office, and when William arrived, they had to greet him immediately. They would have to undress in their office for an inspection. William required proper grooming, and he adopted same philosophy as I did; no hair below the neck. It was a shame to see Stephanie's red bush go, but I loved the shaved look even more. If William felt any hair, it meant a spanking.

He talked to me about it and told me why he did this. He wanted the women always in the mindset of paying attention to details. Calling him sir, shaving each day, undressing for him. Before, his rules were a way for him to establish control, but now he used them to focus the women. He also admitted to enjoying himself, which was fine with me. The women wanted to be dominated, so he wasn't doing anything they didn't ask for.

The women told me he was more attentive and took the time to talk with each of them. He became interested in them individually, something the women loved. He admitted he enjoyed talking and getting to know them. William admitted he failed at that in the way he treated the women before. After spending more time caring for them, the women submitted to him more. They became more attentive and dedicated.

I still saw Nicole, mostly when I visited her lab she operated. She told me she loved living with Brian, but she hadn't bargained on William. William ran that side of the family the same way as he ran the business, strict. Nicole admitted she always wanted attention, but she said William seemed to give her too much, never missing a detail in Nicole's life. At first she gave William attitude, like she had with me. That didn't go over well, and William whipped her ass often.

After going through that for a few weeks, she finally saw her best path was fully submitting to William. Once she did, William became caring, looking out for her, but remaining strict. Brian let William keep the women in line and didn't interfere when William punished them. Brian enjoyed Amanda and Nicole's company, and would instruct them in what he wanted them to do. Nicole told me the sex with Brian was outstanding, and when William joined in, it was better. She apologized for giving me such a hard time and admitted most of it was the age difference.

Nicole grew to love me, but that I was so much younger than her was a sticking point. I asked about William and why that was different, as he was younger and I was. She told me William spanked that out of her and made her respect him. She explained William had a combination of confidence and power. She said I developed that over the ten years we lived together, but she would always see me as that eighteen-year-old boy that didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. She didn't have that problem with William. Nicole told me she would always love me and care for me, but she was happier with Brian. For her, it was all about feeling protected and cared for. Brian and William together gave that to her, more than I did.

Our home life settled in. Stephanie became comfortable, and I told her I considered her my wife. She was happy with that, and I hoped she could finally put both feet inside the door and relax. Julie and Penny returned to their place as my companions at home. Most of the time I found myself surrounded by all five women. Julie and Penny were a little old to kneel or sit at my feet, but they did on occasion, and were never far away.

Beth continued to serve me, always ready to do whatever I needed. The week with William must have made an impression on her, because after that she started addressing me as sir. She told me it made her feel more submissive to me, and she liked it more when I ordered her around. She also wanted me to be more strict. I wasn't overbearing, but I punished her more often for mistakes. Stephanie received just as much. I spent more time on the details of their servitude and they loved the attention, especially when I was pleased with them. They both almost glowed when I complimented them on their jobs.

Isabella was more relaxed after giving up her oversight of the women. Now, when there was a disagreement, I would handle it. A few arguments broke out, mostly over housework, and I quickly settled the issues. I handed out punishments as needed, and that allowed Isabella to become closer to all the other women. I punished her as well to make it fair, but like Julie, she enjoyed being spanked and abused, so I questioned just how much of a punishment it was.

They carried on with my morning wake-up call, and the women all took turns. Isabella, having given up her position as housemother, didn't have any of the women serving her, so she fell into the rotation as well. The woman that woke me up also showered with me. The other women cleaned up and prepared everything for the day.

Beth and Stephanie tended to me and cooked for me. Julie and Penny were my pets. They were nearby for me to play with, depending on my mood. Isabella was always by my side as my partner, and she still shared in the other women's submission. Penny and Julie serviced Isabella as much as they did before. They both enjoyed when we use them for sex, and it didn't matter that Isabella wasn't in charge of them any longer.

I had everyone take an evaluation with Susan. William, Megan, Alex, and Amanda came back excellent. Susan saw no issues with trusting them, and they all scored well on the IQ portion of the test. Megan and Amanda didn't have the personality for a Black Widow. Susan explained their morals would prohibit them from killing someone unless their lives were in danger. That was fine, as I didn't plan on using them in that capacity. They would use their training to protect themselves and the family, and I may use them as security.

Susan gave Stephanie a more in-depth evaluation. I wanted her to go as deep as she could and examine Stephanie's character, moral makeup, motivations, and her values. I wanted to know everything about her. Call me paranoid, but I needed to know who we were allowing in our house. On the surface, and from talking with Stephanie, I didn't see any problems, but I needed Susan to give me her opinion.

I learned to trust Susan's council. She spent decades evaluating and reading people as part of her job with the Assassins. Her Psychology degree came in handy, both before and after the club folded. She wasn't getting any younger, and I wanted to ensure we always had someone with that skill. I asked Penny if she was interested, and she agreed to take up the challenge. She wanted, however, to train as a psychiatrist rather than a psychologist. That would dovetail better into her medical degree. She started her schooling right away, and we figured she would finish in three to four years.

Stephanie's evaluation came back, and I sat down with Susan to go over it. She described Stephanie as an intelligent woman who was lost. What Susan told me echoed what Stephanie described her life as. Stephanie was searching for the connections she never had as a child. She sought a parental type of figure that would look after her and protect her, giving her the attention she never received.

Life thrust Stephanie into the role of a parent at a young age, needing to look after and keep her mother straight. She despised that role, and since has tried to escape it. It's not good enough for someone to just control Stephanie, as she needs someone to take over as a parent would a child. In her mind, the roles are now mixed in with sex. She desires sexual domination along with a nurturing parent-child relationship. Stephanie has warped the two to where she feels safer and more cared for as the sexual domination increases.

Susan said her case was unusual, because she normally doesn't see that type of mix unless an authority figure abused the patient as a child. In Stephanie's case, that didn't happen. Susan reasoned it may have developed from her Mom bringing around so many men, and Stephanie knowing from a young age what the men wanted from her mother; sex. It may have been at that point Stephanie made the connection in her mind between a nurturing relationship and sexual attention. It was fortunate that she never ran across someone who took advantage of that when she was younger.

I asked Susan about her relationship with Brian and William, and why that didn't satisfy her. She received the sexual domination, but stopped short of fully accepting either. Susan explained a child looks for acceptance from a parent. They seek love and caring as well. Brian stopped short in caring, never spending much time on Stephanie's desires. William constantly disciplined, and between the two, Stephanie never felt accepted. She was always chasing that and always falling short.

Stephanie's loyalty was without question. If she felt the connection with me she always sought, there was nothing that would tear her away. Normally, if someone in a submissive relationship is told to do something that would cause them harm, the person would hesitate. Susan believed that wouldn't apply to Stephanie. Once she connected with me and gave herself over, she wouldn't think twice in following my instructions.

Susan told me that was a double-edged sword. I could trust that Stephanie wouldn't betray me if I stayed loyal to her. However, if she misinterpreted my instructions, she would do whatever she thought I meant. If I told her to ensure someone wasn't a problem, she may kill them when what I wanted was for her to monitor that person. I would need to be very specific when instructing her.

More so than the other women, my words would weigh heavier on Stephanie. Think of a young child, and their reaction if a parent called them a disappointment. I could send Stephanie into a tailspin without even understanding what I said. Her mother told Stephanie she wanted to abort her, and throughout her life it weighed her down. Stephanie is a tough woman, surviving and thriving in an environment that was wrought with rejection and danger. She is also fragile, and her ego can bruise easily.

Susan didn't believe Stephanie would fall apart, but turn against whoever injured her. That is why I needed to exercise caution. If I continued treating Stephanie similar to how I cared for the other women, there would be no problems. I just needed to ensure I didn't grow tired of my role and start alienating or abusing the women. Stephanie wouldn't take it well and may take me down and the family with me.

Stephanie's personality lends well to the Black Widow program. Her morals float similar to how Julie's does. She is flexible in her morality, and if she can justify killing someone, she will do it without hesitation. Julie needs internal justification to kill someone. Usually that just means the person is bad; a murdered, a human trafficker, or someone that harmed her or her family. With Stephanie, that justification would comprise me telling her to do it. Julie would never kill someone who was innocent, but Stephanie wouldn't hesitate if it was what I wanted. That makes her an incredible asset, and extremely dangerous.

That was something to think about. After this I was comfortable welcoming her into the family. I couldn't see myself ever treating the women badly, and if that was the only thing that would set Stephanie off, she was fine. I would definitely measure my words when telling her what to do. I sat down with her and explained what Susan told me. I made her promise to always ask me for confirmation when I told her something, and to ask questions to clarify my intentions. She agreed, and we laughed about the possibilities of misinterpreting what I might say. Now that she had money, she told me if I said I would love living on a beach, she would buy me a beach house, or even an island. That wouldn't be so bad, I told her, and we laughed a bit more.

William ran the company smoothly and efficiently. I had our household in order and the women were happy. We signed and managed the government contracts, and we hired the people necessary to help us build our security and Ghost teams. Our next step was to get some experience, and to work out any problems before we tackled any big missions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene shifts to a much older Rich sitting in his solarium with the three FBI agents.

"I hope you took down everything, gentlemen." Rich said, "Even the mundane details will mean something later. If you skipped something, what happened down the road may not make sense. The agents reading this in the coming years will need to understand how and why we built the foundations we did that led us here."

After Rich finished with the agents, Samantha walked them out. Rich spent the evening with Isabella, reliving some old memories from their lives. Memories are all they had left. Everyone else from that time in their life was gone, and they knew one day soon they too would become someone else's memory. For now, however, they could wrap themselves in those memories and enjoy each other's company. They were thankful for another day together and hoped to live long enough to finish telling their story.

As they lay in bed that night, they held each other as they did for over seventy years prior. Rich wondered why he survived this long while so many others didn't. He was the least deserving of the family, and he laughed when he remembered that old saying, 'Only the good die young.' If that was the case, he would live forever.

The next day the agents came back. Rich and Isabella took their place and prepared to tell them the next part of the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where was I? Oh yes. We implemented our new trackers and leased our new encryption software to the FBI and CIA. With additional software we provided, the FBI could see in actual time the location of all of our assets. Of course, we could shut off the feed in between missions for my people's privacy and only turn on the feeds we wanted the FBI to see.

Our next test mission would be a simple infiltration and extraction. I say simple, but it rarely is. Brian told me the FBI could handle this themselves, but they wanted to test our equipment. I would be undercover for this mission, and I needed to build a reputation as a buyer if I wanted to move easily throughout the trafficking world.

The target was an underground sex ring that bought and sold women. These were not the prostitutes you find on the street or the women selling sex on social media. These women were high-end, mostly white, and from good homes. The traffickers would groom these women through social media, preying on those who were looking for love or upset at their families. For every ten women, the traffickers would lure out two or three. That was enough to make them millions off their sales.

This ring operated on the West Coast, mostly California, but also held events in the surrounding states. The men that attended were mostly foreigners, with a large percentage either Arab or Eastern European. They would abduct a woman and hold her in a secure location for a time. When they had enough women, they would arrange an event. This would be by invite only. You could only get an invitation if you knew someone already invited or associated with the ring. I scored an invitation through contacts Roger introduced me to years earlier after the club folded.

I didn't need an alias. I was a billionaire, and most people knew who I was. If I walked in with a fake name, someone would spot me. So, this began my reputation as a player in this world, buying women for my personal and business use. The public caught wind, and they spread my name around the dark corners of social media. People whispered I was just another rich man that had a sexual perversion. They were just rumors, however, but I did nothing to quash them. Many people hated me, anti-slavery groups despised me, but it gave me believability in the trafficking world. I would add that the group Endangered knew who I really was and continued to feed me information on missing women. They never gave up what I was really doing.

Our primary mission was to shut this ring down by arresting the organizers. We had a sub-mission, however. A ranking member of congress had a friend whose daughter disappeared two weeks ago and this sex ring was suspect in the abduction. That's why the FBI was suddenly hot on shutting them down. I would attend the event and arrange purchase of this woman. Once I had her in my custody we would leave, and with the evidence I collected on the location and people involved, the FBI would raid the event. It seemed easy, but like I said, few things ever are.

I took Julie and Penny with me. I needed protection and everyone there would suspect they were just two of my slaves. I had one of our security team standing by in case we needed backup, but the FBI was monitoring us. I had a camera with audio on one of my suit buttons, and the women had a camera in their necklaces. These had a range of 1 mile, but would piggyback on any Wi-Fi or cell signal they found. These were fitted with the same tech as our trackers and would shut off if they detected any scanners. The FBI was recording everything, and I had my team do the same. We shared all of our feeds.

The address they gave me was to a mansion high on a bluff overlooking the ocean. I took my limo with one of our security as the driver. A man stood at the gate, and after I showed him my invite, he waved us through. We drove up a winding road up to the house, and another guard met us about fifty yards from the house. He told us we had to walk from there and had our driver turn off toward a side building about one hundred yards away where the other cars were located.

I stepped out of the limo and helped the women get to their feet. Julie and Penny each wore black kimonos laced with gold flowers and trim. These didn't have the red devil logo. I told them not to use those when we were undercover. I didn't think it was a good idea to have that connected to us within these circles. The women each wore three-inch heels, so they took them off for the walk up to the house.