Santo Diablo Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Large stone columns lined the walkway, with a few statues in between of various animals. It was all grandiose, but it didn't prepare us for the mansion. At first it was unassuming, for all we could see was a square two story white structure, no larger than a normal house, with an enormous wooden double door. There were no windows on the structure, but above the door was a large letter M. The door was open when we walked up and two men flanked the entrance. I noticed they were waving a wand over each person who entered. This looked like a metal detector, but when I saw the wand stop at someone's pocket and the owner take out a cell phone, I knew our trackers were about to be tested.

The men were scanning for both metal and transmitting devices. I figured it's a good place for a test, and if we ran into trouble, Julie and Penny would ensure we got out of there quickly. We stepped up; the men ran the wands over us, and I held my breath. The wand beeped once, then stopped. He was waving it over my arm where my tracker was. He ran it over the spot where it beeped a few more times, but it remained silent. I exhaled, smiled, and the men waved us in. Our cameras never tripped their wands. Test successful, however, I would have my IT department adjust the trackers to shut off quicker.

We stepped into a hallway with stairs at the end leading down. The floors were marble, and the walls were white with various paintings lining each side. We walked down the marble stairs and were astonished. At the bottom was an enormous room where everyone was gathering. The room must have been the size of a basketball court, with ornate tables set up with food and drinks. Paintings and statues lined the walls, and on the far side were windows that stretched from one end of the room to the other. From this vantage point, I could tell the mansion was built into the side of the bluff. There were doors on each of the other three walls leading out of the room, with one used by the staff running food and drinks to the guests.

I took the women to a table and sat down. Guests were still arriving, and so far I estimated around thirty people were there. As I looked around the room, I noticed around seven groups, each one with one important looking man and others tending to him. Every group had at least two men I guessed were bodyguards, as they were taller and in great shape. I was the only one without visible bodyguards, so I must have stood out. Next time I would remember to bring a couple of our operatives dressed as bodyguards just to blend in.

A man approached us. He stood about 6' tall and dressed impeccably in a navy blue three-piece suit. He wore a gold watch with diamonds and wore rings that would put a Super Bowl champion to shame. He must have been about sixty-five years old and walked with a black and gold cane with a lion head. He reached out his hand and introduced himself, "I'm Wayne Montgomery, and welcome to my home. You must be Rich Burkhard. I've seen you in the news opening up factories and businesses all over the world. It's a pleasure to have you here tonight."

I stood up, shook his hand and said, "Thank you Mr. Montgomery. You have a beautiful home, and I love the way it's built into the bluff. I wish I would have thought of that."

"Thank you, Rich, but I can't take credit." Wayne responded, "I bought this house ten years ago. The builder loved animals, as you can see by the statues outside and in. I thought they were nice and just left them. I may change them up, but I haven't decided. Please, enjoy yourself, eat, and when everyone arrives, we will begin."

I sat there with Julie and Penny talking. We ate a little, but none of us touched the alcohol. I wanted to stay focused and didn't want that getting in the way. We walked around a bit, mingling with the other guests. I made a few friends with the younger men there. I say younger, but I was the youngest by far. The next younger man was in his forties. Each man had at least one woman with him that was totally obedient to him. These women wouldn't make eye contact and would only look down. They never spoke unless it was to acknowledge an order given to them. I took Julie and Penny off on the side and told them to mimic the other women's behavior. I didn't want to stand out more than we already were. They complied, but continued to scan the room for any threats, which was their normal stance.

After about forty-five minutes, Wayne stepped up to a podium in front of the large windows and began talking. "Gentlemen, welcome to our new gilded auction. We have some beautiful women tonight for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. As always, before we begin, we require a 2.5 million deposit that will be refunded, minus our usual fee, if you find nothing to your liking. We will allow interested parties to talk with the women and inspect them before bidding. If you want time alone, that will require another 2 million deposit. We do not allow any sex before payment in full, and if you break it, you buy it."

"My assistants will come to your table with folders containing photos and information on each woman. Please look them over carefully. We do not accept returns if you get home and realize your purchase is not a natural blonde, not a virgin, or anything else you overlooked. I assigned each of you one of my assistants for the night that will answer all of your questions. Let them know if you are interested in inspecting any of the women, and they will arrange a time for you to do so."

He clapped his hands, and in through the doors stepped twenty women, all dressed in sheer black dresses barely covering anything, wearing four inch black heels. They each carried a large yellow folder, and one woman approached our table. She stood 5'6 and looked to be in good shape. Her breasts were a B cup, and her brunette hair hung down to her shoulder blades. She appeared to have a little Asian in her background, having a rounded face, full lips, and slightly darker complexion. She bowed to me, placed the folder on the table, and introduced herself, "Good evening sir, my name is Omega and I'll be your servant tonight. Please, look through the folder and let me know if you see anyone that interests you. While you do, let me help you relax."

She immediately lifted her dress above her head, leaving her nude. She placed it on a chair and went under the table. She was slim, having few curves with small hips, but her ass was nice and rounded. Her short upper body gave way to long, shapely legs. Her pubic area was trimmed, with just a small bush trimmed high. Her thighs were also small, giving her a gap between her legs when she stood, putting her entire vagina on display. A moment after she disappeared on the far side of the table, she came up with her head in my lap and I pushed my chair back to make room. As she undid my belt, I asked her, "Omega, that's an unusual name. Is that your actual name?"

"No sir, Mr. Montgomery names all his slaves after letters in the Greek alphabet."

"Am I to believe he has twenty-four slaves, culminating in you?"

She finished fishing my dick out, wrapped her hand around it, and said, "No sir, he doesn't name us in order. He gives us the letter he thinks best suits us."

When she finished talking, she placed her mouth around me and started sucking. I wanted to ask her more questions, but felt it prudent to look through the folder. They filled the folder with profiles of twenty different women, enough for one each if no one brought multiple women. Each profile listed each woman's statistics: weight, height, eye color, hair color, and a brief rundown of a medical exam they gave them. Other information included whether she was a virgin, if she had done anal, how proficient she was at fellatio, and other information on her sexual experience.

Each photo showed a young woman, no older than twenty, and the women looked scared. The photos included a close up face pic, one a full-length frontal nude, and one full length from behind. Then came the close-up shots of breasts, ass, and vagina. Closing out the pictures were shots of the woman's feet, with and without heels. I suppose I'm not the only one that has a heel fetish.

I flipped through the folder and my target wasn't in the group. Brian assured me earlier the FBI's intelligence was good and she should have been there. I marked a few women I wanted to inquire about if my target wasn't available. I was determined to get at least one of these women out of there tonight, with or without my target. I lifted Omega's head up from my cock and asked, "Who do I speak with if I don't see a woman in the folder that I'm interested in?"

"I don't understand, sir." Omega responded, "That's all the women we have here tonight."

"I believe you're mistaken." I answered, "I have information that another woman is here and she's not in the folder. Can I speak with Mr. Montgomery about her?"

"Right away, sir." Omega replied. She stood up, put on her dress, and left the room. A minute later Wayne took a seat at the table and told me, "Omega tells me you believe we're holding back a woman from you. What makes you believe that?"

I knew I had to be careful. Julie and Penny sensed things may go sideways, and each adjusted in their seats enough to place their hands closer to their knives faster. For tonight, they each brought multiple ceramic knives in case we passed through metal detectors. It was good foresight on their part and ensured they were ready.

"I have many resources, Mr. Montgomery. Those resources tell me a woman I'm interested in was taken by your group and would be here tonight. Her name is Kathryn Sims, and her father is a powerful lobbyist in Congress. He saw fit to quash a bill that would have allowed me to build a needed factory, costing me millions. I want to buy his daughter and torture him with that knowledge. I will pay almost any price to see him twist before I send him to his grave."

"Oh, Rich, I see the rumors I've heard about you are true. People tell me you have your hands in far more than just business, and I hear you don't mind dispatching people to get what you want. I heard you had Thomas Rodriguez killed, framed his son, and killed him as well. All of that just to get his companies. Yes, we know who you are, and not just from the news. We know your history from the Assassins, and I see you have carried on the traditions of the club."

I killed Thomas and framed his son? Where did they get that idea? Well, I had a meteoric rise from a no name club member to the world's newest billionaire almost overnight. I'm sure some would assume I accomplished that by nefarious means. If it meant solidifying my reputation as someone who would buy women, so be it. And if they thought I was dangerous, all the better.

"We have Kathryn, but she is a special case." Wayne continued, "I haven't decided exactly how to use her, considering her connections. She may be worth more money as ransom than I could get selling her. That, of course, depends on what you offer me."

"I would have to inspect her first." I replied, "Even though my plans for her don't include long-term service, I still won't buy her if she's damaged."

"Fair enough." Wayne answered, "The rules still apply. I will need two million deposit before I let you examine her. Did Omega finish relaxing you? We don't let anyone in with the women until my assistant drains them. We've found it calms the men and makes them less likely to injure the women."

"If I must." I responded, "I'll let Omega do her job while you make the arrangements."

I took out my credit card and handed it to Wayne. He pulled out his phone, slid the card through a reader attached, and took my deposit. During this time Omega began working my cock again, while Julie and Penny kept their eyes on Wayne and the room. Why does it seem when I'm under pressure to cum it's suddenly more difficult? Penny and Julie watching me, wondering what was taking me so long, didn't help. I had to close my eyes and picture Beth fucking me at my desk to get off five minutes later. Omega swallowed dutifully, stood up, put on her dress, and escorted us out of the room.

We walked through a door on the right wall into a long hallway lined with doors leading to a set of spiral stairs. These stairs went down, I estimate four stories. We walked to the bottom where we faced a large black metal door. It must have been four inches thick with heavy bolts that slid into the wall to lock it into place. It reminded me of a bank vault.

We passed into another brightly lit hallway lined with doors. Each door was metal and had a window taking up most of the top half. Each door opened to a room, approximately 20' square, with a bed, dresser, and a bathroom in a small alcove at the back of the room. The rooms had chains hanging from the ceiling with a hook attached, and the bed had restraints on all four corners. In each room, the ceiling light was bright, casting no shadows. Considering we were deep underground within the bluff, I figured the air would smell musty and heavy, but it was light. The ventilation was excellent, and it smelled like a mixture of floral and salt. There must be intake vents facing the water.

We walked up to the last door on the right where Wayne and a guard were waiting for us. Wayne spoke up, "You will go in alone. Your women will have to wait out here with the guard. We can see everything you do, so behave yourself. If you don't buy her, I don't want her damaged in case we sell her in in the future. We record everything, so smile, you're on camera. Don't worry, after tonight we will destroy all recordings. We just need to ensure the protection of our investment."

The guard opened the door, and I stepped through. Once through, the door was closed and locked behind me. Inside, they had Kathryn hooked up to the chain on the ceiling with her hands above her head. She was naked, not a stitch of clothing, makeup, or jewelry on her. I walked up and addressed her, "What is you name."

"Kathryn Sims, sir, but you can name me anything you desire." she replied.

They trained her, that was obvious. She went missing two weeks ago. That gave these men plenty of time to break her in. I walked around her, looking closely for any marks or injuries. To my surprise, she was flawless. She didn't even have so much as a blemish anywhere on her body. I told her to spread her legs. She did, with a little effort. They had her suspended, and to spread her legs she had to stand on her toes. I wasn't so interested in her vagina but wanted to see if it was red and swollen. Again, no. She showed no signs of intercourse. That meant all her training must have happened during the first week, and she had since recovered.

I made it look good. I examined her breasts, looked in her mouth, closely at her eyes, and examined her hair and feet. I looked between her toes and fingers to ensure I didn't see any track marks. She was clean, so they didn't shoot her with any drugs anywhere I could see. I went back and knocked on the door and exited when it opened. Wayne had gone back upstairs, leaving the women and the guard.

"Shall I tell Mr. Montgomery you're interested in her?" Omega asked.

"Absolutely." I answered. "Do I wait here, or head back upstairs?"

"We should all head upstairs." She answered.

We retraced our steps back out and up the stairs to the large room. As we walked up the stairs others were walking down, no doubt to inspect the women. In the large room most of the important men were absent, leaving behind their entourages. We took a seat at our table and Omega left us to find Wayne.

"Well, this is a hell of a thing." Julie said quietly, "I can't decide whether seeing those women turns me on or disgusts me. The women strung up in those rooms were gorgeous. I looked through a few windows while we were waiting. I feel bad for those women, but I can see why they make millions selling them. Each one could be a model. I would love to kill every man in here and let these women free. Yes, I know, we can't save everyone. It sucks, but I'm getting used to it."

"I understand Julie." I sympathized with her, "I want to free them all as well. Lets drop this in case someone overhears us. I don't want to trip up and get us in trouble."

We all sat quietly, eating a bit, and drinking until Omega returned with Wayne.

"So, Rich, what will you offer me for Ms. Sims?" Wayne asked.

"I will give you five million, an extra two if you can get her ready in the next fifteen minutes." I answered, "I don't see anyone else I'm interested in, and I would love to get her home and try her out."

"Seven million." Wayne replied, thinking for a moment. "Make it ten million and I'll throw in Omega, and I'll have them in your limo in ten minutes."

"Hold on, why would you sell one of your women?" I asked.

"I named her Omega for a reason." Wayne explained, "She's always last to do anything. My other women are more dutiful, more obedient, and quicker in their efforts. She also likes you. I can tell by the way she looks at you, and she enjoyed servicing you a little too much."

I looked at Omega, and she was standing there, looking at her feet. I didn't know if Wayne embarrassed her by calling her out, or it embarrassed her for me to find out she liked me. She made eye contact only briefly, and when she met my eyes, she averted hers quickly. I thought about the offer. I did plan on bidding on another woman to ensure I could help at least two. This way I could save Omega, and I didn't have to wait for the auction.

"It's a deal." I answered. I caught a quick smile on Omega before it disappeared. Julie and Penny caught it also and smiled. I gave my card again to Wayne, who deducted another eight million to make the total sale. I wanted to be there to ensure they prepared Kathryn correctly. Omega told me she would grab her belongings and meet us at the front door in ten minutes. Wayne called someone and told us we could collect Kathryn from her room if we desired. There would be no refunds for taking longer than ten minutes if we were too slow. I laughed and told Wayne it was fine, but I would take a bottle of wine with me to recoup my two million. He laughed and told me as long as it was a smaller bottle, as his wine was expensive. This guy was a trafficker, but he was growing on me.

We walked back down to Kathryn and had the guard unshackle her from the chain. I instructed the women to get her dressed and gather whatever belongings she had. After packing a few items of clothing from the dresser in a bag, we headed back upstairs. The other men who saw us looked confused. They were probably wondering who the woman was, as she wasn't in the folder. We walked by without saying a word, with me in the front, and Julie and Penny flanking Kathryn behind me.

We arrived back in the room when all hell broke loose. It started with a few distant bangs outside, then people rushing into the room from the entrance hallway and stairs. Everyone was in a panic, and luckily I spotted Omega running back into the room with her bag, frantically searching for us. I told Penny to grab her, bring her back to me, and keep her safe. I told Julie she was not to lose sight of Kathryn. I scanned the room to see if I could figure out what was happening and a route of escape.

Penny brought Omega back to us by knocking a few people out of the way, and once we were together, Wayne came out of the crowd and told me to follow him. I had no other plan, so we did. We retraced our steps back downstairs to the women. Once we were through the vault door, it was closed. I didn't know what Wayne had in mind, because from what I saw, there was no other way out. A few of the men who were inspecting the women were caught in there with us and didn't know where to go.

The women who were being sold were all ushered into the room at the end of the hall on the left. This was the room opposite Kathryn's room. As we walked back, I saw at least fifteen guards escort the women into this room. I wondered how everyone fit inside, and when we entered, I found my answer. At the back of the room was a hidden door. It wasn't visible before because it was flush with the wall, blending in perfectly. Wayne guided all the men back through the door, and once everyone else was through it, we entered, and Wayne closed it behind us.