Santo Diablo Pt. 05

Story Info
Falling Apart and Repairing the Damage.
12k words
4.83
3.8k
1

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the Author.

I wrote this a few months ago. I noticed this series was not getting the attention it was previously, and the few comments I received made me question the direction the story was taking. I put everything on pause for a few months to go back and edit the previous parts. I purchased a writing aid that has helped me immensely with grammar and improved the readability.

That brings me to the direction of the story. I always planned on pivoting the series in this direction, making it more of a thriller with erotic elements thrown in. I never viewed myself as a professional writer, but I enjoy story telling. That leaves writing this for publication on sites that sell fiction at the door. That would be nice, but the topics I write about probably wouldn't sell many copies. I'm posting this next part as it was written to measure how people like it. If I get a positive response, I'll continue. If I don't, then I'll consider letting sleep dogs lie and look for other stories to tell.

Thanks for reading my work, and I hope you enjoy this next part. It ramps up the action and builds on the events from the previous chapters. I had fun writing it, and I hope you have fun reading it.

Assassin Wolf

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise showed, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Part 5: Falling Apart and Repairing the Damage

I didn't see my partnership with the FBI going sideways quite like this. Beth and Amanda were abducted, Omega was back with Wayne, and my family was scattered across the country. I left Brian and his family back on the East Coast, and I was in California driving toward Wayne's estate. My plan involved many moving parts, and each would have to come off perfectly for me to salvage something out of this mess.

It all began two weeks ago when I was out of the country on another mission. We just wrapped up, saving another fifty women, when I received an urgent phone call from William. The FBI arrested Beth at Santana, then arrested Amanda at Pillar not long after. That didn't make any damn sense. We worked with the FBI. Brian knew nothing about the arrest. Beth and Amanda didn't work in any positions that would warrant arrest.

I flew back, and on the way, called my personal lawyer, Peter, to get into the FBI and get the women out. I knew something was wrong when he called back and said the FBI didn't know what he was talking about. Beth and Amanda were not with the FBI, and they had no record of any warrants out for the two women. Their trackers went offline when Beth and Amanda left their buildings and never registered again. Whoever had them must use jammers.

That put us nowhere. For five days I had everyone scramble, calling every contact we knew, to no avail. I was losing hope when I received an email with a video attached to it. When my techs tried to trace it, it led them in a loop, ending back with my computer. I played the video, and I felt like the blood drained from my body. Shortly after that, Brian called and confirmed he received the same email.

The video began with an older man facing the camera. He was in his sixties, sported a goatee and thinning hair, both gray. He sat behind a large wooden desk with a window in the background. I could see pine trees and a few others with yellow and brown leaves. He had a few items on his desk, basic nick-knacks, nothing that stood out. He began, "Hello gentlemen, my name is Ronald McNamara. Brian knows who I am, but let me tell you, Rich. I'm the assistant director of the FBI. I have your women."

I paused the video and took a deep breath. I could gather by his statement that they were most likely alive. Ronald continued when I pushed play, "Brian, I have Amanda as leverage. You will do nothing to interfere. If I hear of you reporting this or causing any trouble, Amanda is dead. You will get her returned to you after ten more days, when I'm done. Don't worry, I won't harm her, at least not permanently. You don't expect me to have such a beautiful woman here and not have fun, do you?"

They must have Amanda confined. She's trained as a Black Widow, and I'm sure she would have killed everyone there if given the chance. I let the video play on. "Rich, I have plans for Beth. Consider her mine. She wasn't happy with you, she told me as much."

The video zoomed out, and now the shot showed a naked Beth standing by the corner of the desk with her hands behind her back. I could only see her upper body. Her breasts and stomach showed signs of whip marks, her hair disheveled, and her face looked swollen. If I could jump through the screen, I would have killed Ronald with my bare hands. Beth just looked down, not making eye contact with Ronald or the camera.

"As you can see, I've had to punish her considerably," Ronald continued. "She is very hard-headed. Don't worry, I don't think it will take many more days until she breaks and starts acting like the slave she's destined to become. I'm sending you this to tell you to call off your dogs. You will stop looking for her or I will kill them both. If I hear of you asking one more person about either woman, I will ship their bodies back home in twenty different boxes."

"As a sign of your goodwill, Rich, you will deposit 100 million in the bank account I included with this email." Ronald continued talking, pausing for a moment before continuing. "If I don't get it within twenty-four hours, you will get Amanda back in pieces. I'm sorry for being so brutal, but you need to know that I'm serious. You will also keep your female dogs away from me. I know about Susan, Julie and Penny. It pays to have all of your information, and I know everyone that works for you. If I see anyone from your family, I will kill them and both Beth and Amanda. It's time for me to go now. I have plans with Beth that don't include you."

Ronald stood up, walked over to Beth, grabbed her hair, and dragged her off-screen to the right. When they were clear, the video ended. I called Brian and we discussed our next actions. Since he couldn't raise alarm bells with the FBI, it was up to me to find them. I called the family together, including Ann, and gave out instructions. I wanted Ann to wire the money to Ronald's account. I told William to have our IT department get me everything they could find on this Ronald McNamara. He didn't know I had full access to the FBI computers, and I would use that to my advantage.

I also had my IT techs put a tracker on the money, first flagging the account we deposited it in, notifying us every time they transferred it somewhere else. I wanted to know where it ended up. I also wanted every computer Ronald ever touched searched. I was after the computer that sent this email. With our access to the FBI's computer system, we could begin by accessing his work computer and follow the trails to every electronic device that ever sent something to it. It would take time, but it seemed like we had some time until whatever Ronald had planned would come to fruition.

I studied the video of the FBI picking up the women from work. There were four agents, and I told my security department I wanted information on all of them, including their names, locations, and family. I stressed to everyone that they had to keep a low profile in doing so. If they tipped their hand, Ronald would kill the women. The stakes were high.

Five days passed before another video showed up. This one lasted twenty minutes and showed Beth on her knees servicing Ronald. Amanda was off on the side, tied up over a table, with a man taking her from behind. Both women were naked. I didn't recognize the man as one of the FBI agents. I would later learn that it was one of Ronald's sons. This asshole had his family involved in this. The video shot switched to Ronald bending Beth over and taking her from behind, pulling her hair back so her face was showing. Beth was in obvious pain and grimacing the entire time. I watched her closely, not believing what I was seeing. I had to re-watch it a few times to make sure I wasn't wrong.

After the video, I called the family together in private, just the five of us: me, Penny, Julie, Isabella, and Stephanie. I began, "Ronald plans on selling Beth. Someone paid him to abduct her, and they will ship her out from the West Coast in five days. Her destination is Eastern Europe, and she will travel by ship."

"Rich, how do you know this?" Isabella asked.

"When my father died, err, left, Beth tried to take my mind off of it as best she could. One way to occupy my mind was a game we played. She would say something without making a voice, just mouthing the words, and I would have to guess what it was. If I was correct, I would win a later bedtime, or some reward. This grew into both of us challenging each other to guess what we were saying. We became so good we communicated with each other in crowds with no one knowing we were talking."

"So, you can read lips?" Penny asked.

"Not really. I only learned to read Beth's lips. We had our own way of talking, abbreviating words, using slang, stuff like that. I can somewhat read lips of other people, but we became fluent reading each other. Beth used that on the video tonight. Her face was close to the camera, and she was telling me what she knew. Ronald was fucking her from behind, bouncing her around. To anyone else, it would just look like Beth was in pain and crying, but I recognized it. We haven't used that since I was seventeen, a year before I joined the club."

"I want everyone in this room to keep this a secret." I instructed, "You will tell no one of what I just told you. Beth and Amanda's life depends on it."

They all looked confused, but I told them to trust me. The next day when I saw Brian I told him, but instructed him the same. I was keeping this confidential to just a few people I trusted. A day later all the information my people could gather on Ronald, his accomplices, and their families were in my hands. I called another family meeting, this time with Susan and Roger, and gave out instructions.

Two days later, another video arrived. This one was an hour long. Ronald wanted me to see what he was doing to Beth and was getting some sort of satisfaction from it. This video started with Beth attending to Ronald as he prepared himself in the morning. Beth helped him shower.

He was in the shower with Beth, water running. Someone was filming as the camera moved around to capture the best shots of a naked Beth. She soaped Ronald up and scrubbed him front and back. When she finished, he forced her down to her knees and shoved his cock into her mouth. As she sucked him, he grabbed her hair and forcefully face fucked her. As he did this, he looked at the camera, smiling. This was no doubt directed toward me. When she gagged and pulled back, he slapped her face hard and began again. Even with her wet from the water, I could tell she was crying, tears running down her face.

Once he orgasmed, Beth swallowed, and he lifted her up by her hair. He pushed her out of the shower, and she landed on the floor. He told her to get her ass up and dry him off. She complied, with Ronald belittling her the entire time. I was so angry I needed to shut the video off multiple times. If Ronald planned to sell Beth, why would he mistreat her like this? The only reason I could think of was to piss me off. I couldn't figure out his motivation for doing that. I didn't know him, never met him, and I could see no reason for him to hold a grudge against me.

The video continued and showed a naked Beth dressing Ronald. He wore black pants, a white shirt, and a red tie. She went down to her knees and put on his socks and shoes. Ronald told her to get dressed, and it didn't take her long. The video showed Beth put on a pair of black three-inch heels and a black collar. That was it. The video jumped and now showed Beth in makeup with her hair up in a ponytail. She didn't look as bad as she did previously. She must have submitted to him, and in return Ronald beat her less. I was hoping Beth wouldn't fight him too much and get herself permanently injured.

The next scene showed Ronald at his desk, with Beth sitting on top. She still only had on her heels and collar. She had her legs spread wide, and he tied her hands behind her back. Ronald was working on a small laptop between her legs, typing away. Occasionally, he would reach up and play with her. When the camera moved around, it showed a better view of Beth's vagina. Inserted inside of her were various pens and markers, sticking halfway out. Ronald grabbed one, marked something on a piece of paper, then reinserted it. I had to shut off the video again. Beth must have felt totally humiliated, and I just wanted to hurt someone.

The next scene showed Beth riding Ronald while he sat back in a lounge chair reading a book. Her hands were still tied behind her and she carefully rode him while trying not to fall over. Ronald paid her little attention other than to smack her breasts occasionally if she slowed down. I also noticed a ball gag in her mouth. That was something new.

Another scene showed another man I didn't recognize, forcing Beth between his legs to suck his dick. This turned out to be Ronald's second son. He wasn't any nicer to Beth, forcing her down on his cock hard and slapping her if she gagged. He looked directly into the camera like his father and smiled, making me angrier by the minute. When he orgasmed, he held Beth's head in tight until he finished, forcing her to swallow. He pushed her back, causing her to tumble to the ground, then kicked her out of the way as he stood up and walked past her. I was making mental notes on everyone involved.

The video continued, showing Beth having sex with two of the FBI agents from the first day. Neither of them were as rough with Beth as Ronald and his son, but that didn't earn them any points with me. They impaled Beth between the two, getting fucked from the front and the back. Beth wasn't too keen on multiple men. Every so often they would switch off, eventually both orgasming. The two men left her lying on the floor with cum dripping down her chin and out of her vagina. The cameraman ensured a nice closeup so I could see everything clearly.

It was dinnertime and five men sat around the table. Food was spread out all around, and each man had a full plate. I wondered where Beth was, but it didn't take long to get my answer. The camera swung low under the table and focused on Beth. Her head was in one man's laps and she was sucking his cock. The video cut a few times, showing her finishing one man and moving to the next, all the while staying under the table. When she finished, Ronald put down a dog bowl and made Beth eat out of it. Her hands were still secured behind her back, so it was a struggle to bend low enough to eat while maintain her balance.

These men were sadistic, or they put this display of humiliation and degradation on for another purpose. Everything on the video was a little too neat. I had a hard time to believing this was their normal routine. First, Beth's marks and bruises were healing. If this was an everyday treatment, new marks and bruises would take the place of older ones. Logically thinking, if this wasn't an everyday occurrence, then this show must be for me. I started running scenarios through my head that would explain their behavior.

The last scene in the video was of Beth in bed with Ronald fucking him before bed, facing the camera while straddling his cock. While Beth fucked him, Ronald spoke up, "It took some time, but Beth finally broke. I domesticated her, and she attends to every need I have. She tells me you have her do all of this as well. She told me she never enjoyed serving you and only did it so you wouldn't leave her. After she learned to behave herself, I've taken good care of her. She orgasms at least ten times a day, and let me tell you, she begs me for each one."

"This will be the last video I'll send, and the last time you see Beth." Ronald continued, "I just wanted you to see that Beth is happy and taken care of. She says she doesn't even miss you. Who do you love Beth?"

"I love you." Beth answered, looking into the camera.

"Who do you want to serve for the rest of your life?" Ronald asked.

"I want to serve you." Beth answered.

"And who am I, Beth?" Ronald asked.

"You're my master." Beth replied again, never breaking eye contact with the camera. "I'm dedicated to you and will never be obedient to another man like I am to you. You are the only man I love."

"Good girl." Ronald answered, satisfied.

Ronald smacked her ass and told her to pick up the pace. Beth increased her rhythm, fucking Ronald's cock harder and faster. The tape ended as Beth orgasmed. It was a fake. I knew Beth's orgasms, and what she did resembled her performance at Roger's house those many Thanksgivings ago. She directed all of her answers to me. Besides calling me master, every other statement she had told me many times, word for word. Beth was playing along with Ronald to avoid punishment, but she never lost track of who she was.

The next day Isabella informed me that Deborah disappeared overnight. She took most of her clothes and possessions. She was tagged, and we tracked her to William's mansion the following day. I instructed everyone to stick to the plan.

Our plan went into motion and I flew to the California. I just finished a call that ensured everything was on time when I drove up to Wayne's front gate. I buzzed the intercom, announced my arrival, and the gate swung open. When I arrived at the entrance to the mansion, Wayne was waiting with Deborah, or should I say, Omega. I climbed out of the limo and Wayne greeted me with a big smile.

"I would ask what I owe this pleasure to, but I already know." Wayne said smugly. "You're no doubt here inquiring about my assistant, Omega. Why don't we go inside and get a drink? We have much to discuss."

Wayne turned and walked inside. Omega, without acknowledging me, followed him. His two guards at the door walked behind me as I followed Wayne and Omega inside. We walked down the hall, through the large room that housed the auction, and into the house proper. I hadn't seen this part of the mansion prior. Inside the door from the large room was an entryway, about 20' square, with an entrance straight ahead and doors on the right and left. As we walked inside, the power shut off for about twenty seconds, then turned on again. Wayne mentioned it was just another power fluctuation, common in that area of California.

Wayne led me through the entrance to what must have been the living room. There were bookshelves living along the left wall, with a large screen TV on the right. A large sectional dominated the center of the room, with a couple of leather recliners on either side. Straight ahead was another hallway that ran ten feet and split right and left. The room had white walls and was lit by floor lamps. On the walls not containing the TV and bookshelves were paintings of outdoor scenes, no doubt to give the illusion of windows. The room had none, and with the floor lamps, the room would take on an almost gloomy look. This was still underground, but the ventilation was excellent. The room smelled like the cells we visited on the bottom floor, a floral scent with a slight hint of salt air.

Wayne motioned for me to take a seat, and I sat in one recliner. Wayne sat on the sectional opposite me, with Omega standing to his side. I noticed the guards took up a position at the door we entered through. I would have to go through two armed guards if I needed to escape. I hoped it didn't come to that.