Santo Diablo Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It surprised Beth to see Amanda taken out of a car a few minutes after she arrived. They walked both women into the house to meet Ronald. He explained to them who he was, and that she wasn't arrested. At first Beth was relieved, but when Ronald told her about his plans for her, she knew she was in real trouble. The agents stripped the women, restrained them, and took them down to the basement. Ronald had four cells built into the walls and foundation, and resembled jail cells from old western movies. They threw the women into two separate cells comprising one toilet and a cot with a dirty mattress.

I asked her why Amanda didn't use her training to take out Ronald and the men. Beth explained they told both of the women if either of them caused any trouble, they would kill the other. Amanda wasn't confident she could kill all the men, so she believed her best chance was to play along until she saw an opportunity. Unfortunately, they kept Amanda locked up most of the time, concentrating their efforts almost entirely on Beth.

The abuse started almost immediately. Ronald entered her cell and bent Beth over the cot and took her from behind. He didn't take the time to get her wet or provide lube, so the experience was painful and caused Beth to bleed. Ronald just laughed when he saw the blood, telling Beth it would get much worse from there. He then repeated with Amanda, but laying her on the cot and climbing on top. Later that night an agent brought them dinner, comprising cold sandwiches and water. They spent the night in the dark, both cold, because Ronald didn't leave them with any bedding or blankets.

Beth's training started the next day. She was awake when the men brought breakfast, comprising the same sandwiches and water. They then took her to another room in the basement that was set up like a torture chamber. Various bondage equipment and instruments lined the walls, each piece meant to inflict pain. Throughout her time there, she experienced each one. They forced her to straddle a wooden horse that was shaped like a triangle, resulting in her weight pushing her vagina down over the top. They secured her in this position for hours at a time, causing excruciating pain.

Another piece of equipment resembled a half barrel. They positioned her over the top, hands and feet off the ground, and pulled tight, stretching her legs and arms. She rode that piece of equipment both on her stomach and her back, depending on the day and Ronald's mood. In both positions Ronald drove metal dildos in Beth's vagina and ass that were hooked up to a machine that delivered periodic shocks to her. The vaginal one pushed up into her cervix and threated to rupture it. The pain was almost unbearable, causing Beth to pass out occasionally.

There were other pieces of equipment and torture that I won't go into detail. Just understanding Ronald's goal was to break Beth's resolve and make her pliable. She spent her first five days in constant pain with very little sleep. When Ronald stopped the torture for a day and left her alone, her mind took her to a place that made the torture seem much worse. So when he came in the following day and started training her sexually, she didn't resist. He would still be rough, hitting and slapping her, and abusing both her vagina and ass. To Beth, that was preferable to the torture equipment, and she would do anything to stay out of that room.

That's when the videos started. I saw her in the first video with her face swollen and her hair unkept. Ronald had roughed her up, whipping and beating her for the benefit of the camera. He told her he wanted to piss me off, that it was part of the contract he had with Beth's buyer. The buyer wanted me to suffer, and they paid Ronald extra for it. Her buyer also wanted him to condition Beth before shipping her off. She didn't dare ask who that was, or question it. Any talking by Beth, other than 'yes sir,' and 'no sir,' met with Ronald's fist.

Throughout the rest of her time there, Ronald started loosening up and talking more. Beth learned her buyer was in Western Europe, but she would travel from Eastern Europe via private plane. Ronald also told her the buyer contacted him because of his experience with abducting and selling women. It didn't seem this person knew of my connection with the agency. They paid Ronald ten million up front, with another ten million once Ronald delivered Beth. Whoever wanted Beth wanted her badly.

Amanda fared much better than Beth. They left her relatively alone, but still used her for sex. Ronald instructed them to not damage her because Wayne planned on selling her and needed her in good shape. Amanda felt guilty every night when they returned Beth to her cell, and Amanda saw how badly they abused Beth. Both women grew closer after this, bonding over their horrific treatment.

I gathered everyone around and discussed Dave's idea of us becoming a big player in the slave trade. I was certain the women would think it was a bad idea, but none were against it. They explained it was something everyone except Stephanie lived with in the Assassins. Giving up a few to save thousands was a good trade. Stephanie said she would support whatever decision I made; not surprising.

I still hadn't worked out how I would set up the business of buying and selling women as my cover. I would need to take time and work it out with my family. For the time being, however, my family was safe. I was thankful we found Beth and Amanda in time. My revenge on Ronald and his crew was overly theatrical and took entirely too much effort. I still didn't regret a minute, but I made a mental note not to repeat that. Any future problems would be dealt with more expediently.