All Comments on 'Santo Diablo Pt. 05'

by AssassinWolf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good to have you back on this story again. Have missed it. Like the direction it is going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please keep em coming

The writing style is exactly how it should be from a first person experience

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Glad you are considering continuing this great series. Honestly you could probably get some popularity on it with kindle if you toned down the cucking through some edits and focused more on the mc's sex life. Also you would need a better title than assassins mc, i think that is the main reason people dont click on your story, it certainly kept me away for a while, this is literotica after all. Maybe something like "Series title: Beginnings" or origin, etc.

The parts I like about this series are the casual free use, slave training, character growth, and business building. the bits with the fbi are nice too but the abuse really gets a bit much like with this chapter it is just beth getting tortured for 2 pages when it could have had the same impact with .5 pages. I'd much rather read about him converting omega and dominating her instead of him telling it in a villianesq exposition lol.

The chapter where he takes over the new family members was great, though again, more sex would be nice, I only count the scenes with the mc as sex tbh. Since I've been writing so much I might as well add that him casually using someone at the office, maybe not even 1 of his family members would be pretty great now that he is turning to the dark side and admits he dosent give a fuck about people outside his circle. Maybe even keeping and using slaves like John did for a chapter or 5 and losing himself in his power until he learns to mellow out a bit due to some backlash caused by his excess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

glad to see the series back up. enjoyed the Assassins MC series and like the continuation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAssassinWolf@AssassinWolf
You've probably noticed a slowdown in my writing. I've been busy standing up my Subscribestar and writing some commissions. My stories are now on my page, which you can access by following this link: https://subscribestar.adult/assassin-wolf I will continue to post new c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES