Santo Diablo Pt. 09

Story Info
Sarah Thompson and Crimson.
13.1k words
4.81
3.7k
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise showed, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are over the age of eighteen.

A Note from the author:

This is the second of two stories that follow the same day from different perspectives. The other is Family Submission Pt. 05. This is Rich Burkhart's perspective, the other Sarah Thompson's. Read this second, as Santo Diablo Pt. 09 expands on the conversations in Family Submission Pt. 05.

After you read both, let me know what you think. This is something I wanted to try out; two stories mirroring each other from two perspectives. If people like it, I will use it again. Either way, I hope you enjoy it.

Santo Diablo Pt. 09 Sarah Thompson and Crimson

I sat in my office with a beautiful blonde woman retelling her life story. Her name was Sarah Thompson. Did I mention she stood there naked, with her hands behind her, and her legs spread. I had a hard time listening to her; I was too busy admiring her body and her composure. She talked almost nonstop for over thirty minutes, not moving a muscle, and never making eye contact.

I sat transfixed. She told me a story that would have made for a good movie. It had intrigue, mystery, death, danger, and sex. Plenty of sex. It was almost too good to be true, and I couldn't tear myself away. She recounted her family history. Her brother Dave, her husband Thomas, her Mother Debbie. She had three daughters who were in trouble; Riley, Ellie, and Violet. She said something about an organization putting a stop to the man that enslaved her. His name was Roger.

"Hold on." I broke in. "How do you know this organization would have shut Roger down?"

"When they took my daughters, I spent almost all of my money to get them back." She answered. "I found that out along the way, not that it did me any good. Hell, I can't see how the millions I spent did any good at all. That's why I'm here."

"Let me ask you a question." I remarked. "Why did you undress when you came in and take that position? Did someone tell you to do that?"

"No sir, that was my decision." Sarah answered, still staring straight ahead. "I knew the only thing I could offer you for your help was me. I heard you have women that serve you, and I thought this would show you I was trained."

"Let me get this straight." I replied. "You're offering yourself to me. In what capacity?"

"As anything you need." Sarah replied, measuring her words. "I will be your slave, or your servant, or anything else you desire."

"For how long of a period?" He inquired.

"For life, for a month, for a year." Sarah answered. "Whatever amount of time suits you. Sir, I have nowhere else to turn."

"What about your family?" I asked. "Surely your brother, or your in-laws, would help you. I can't believe everyone turned their backs on you."

Sarah tried to hold herself together, but she started crying. After a few moments, she gathered herself and replied, "They don't believe me. These men control my daughters, like they controlled me and my mother. My daughters talk to our family back in Hawaii, and act like nothing is wrong. To the rest of my family, they're perfectly safe and happy."

"And how do you know they're not?" I asked, now becoming more intrigued.

"Because these assholes are trying to blackmail me." Sarah answered, becoming more emotional. "They told me they would trade all three for me. These men first demanded money, and I paid them. It did no good. They just laughed and demanded I give myself to them. When I refused, they brought my daughters by and abused them in front of me. They trained my daughters the same as I was, so I know they have no choice. Hell, I'm tempted to take them up on their offer, but I know they'll keep all of us if I do."

"If what you say is true, you're correct." I answered. "I don't see any reason they would give up two women for one."

"If you don't help me, I have no choice but to take them up on their offer." Sarah replied. "I know if I do that, I will never leave. However, I would rather be part of that life with my daughters than not be part of their lives."

Later that night I sat at home talking with Isabell and Beth about the strange meeting while we watched our kids play in the living room.

"What did you do with her?" Beth asked.

"I put her up in a guest room." I answered. "I want to hear more about her family. If she's telling the truth, there's an organization that has its reach all over the country. That could be useful to me."

"What about Sarah?" Isabella broke in. "That's her name, right?"

I answered it was.

"She sounds like she needs your help." Isabella replied. "I don't normally recommend taking in strays, but if you can help her and her daughters, she may an answer to a question you haven't asked yet."

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"You need help, Rich." Isabella answered. "I know you like to be Mr. Tough Guy, but you can't even stand on your own to take a piss. We can help you here, but we can't keep taking time away from work to tend to you all day. You know we will if you need us, but we're falling behind in our jobs."

"She's right, Rich." Penny said, walking in and joining the conversation. "She offered herself to you. Use her as an assistant. She can help you get around and tend to you when you need something. I would recommend two if you're only using women. You're not a small person, and one woman would struggle to help you up if you fell. However, one is better than none. With Katia acting as your security, she can help if needed until you find a second person."

I thought about it for a few minutes. "That's a great idea." I admitted. "I need help, and I know I've been inconveniencing you all."

"It's not an inconvenience." Beth replied. "We love you, and of course we will take care of you. We just understand you need constant attention, something that is difficult for us. I could step in, but you know I'm not getting any younger. If you fell, I would leave your ass on the floor. I'm not picking you up. I would throw my hip out, and that would be the end of me."

"Shut up, Beth." I said, laughing. "You're not anywhere near that old. I understand what you're saying, however. Another benefit Sarah could provide is getting me back in the sex game. I need to build up my tolerance, and she can help with that."

"There it is." Isabella remarked, smiling. "I wondered how long until you admitted you wanted to have sex with her. Is there a woman in the country you don't want to have sex with?"

"There's probably two or three, but even then, I'm game." I replied with a big smile.

All three women let out sighs and shook their heads. I can't help it. Sarah is a knockout. Blonde, fit, obedient, and submissive. Damn, I wonder if I could make an excuse to head back to Seaside to do some "work."

"Stop trying to figure out a way to go back there tonight." Beth said. "I can see your gears turning."

"I thought I smelled something burning." Julie remarked, joining the conversation. Stephanie walked in right behind Julie.

"What is Rich doing now?" Stephanie asked. "I hope he's not in trouble."

"Not yet." Isabella answered. "He found himself a new woman, and he's smitten. She walked into his office, undressed, and stood at attention while she asked him for help."

"Oh no, it wasn't at attention." Penny remarked. "She had her arms behind her, head straight, and legs spread. And did I mention she had on three-inch heels?"

"Oh, hell." Julie exclaimed. "Do we have to plan for another wedding? We just finished with Katia's. This woman sounds like everything Rich is attracted to wrapped up in a bow."

"Did someone call my name?" Katia said, walking around the corner.

"Yes, we were mentioning your wedding, and the fact you may not be the newest wife for long." Beth remarked.

"What?" Katia said, acting insulted. "I've only fucked Rich once, and that was with great effort on his part. I can't have another woman come in before I get over ten at least."

"You all can stop." I remarked. "Yes, she's attractive. I will not lie. Yes, sex with her crossed my mind."

"More than your mind." Julie broke in, laughing.

"Ok." I replied. "I can use her to help me with my mobility issues so you all don't need to babysit me."

"On a serious note." Julie broke in. "You have a great opportunity with, what's her name? Sarah? Anyway, you can use her as a distraction. I know many times when I was your security, I wished I had a few extra seconds to take someone down. Katia is skilled, but her size works against her. Even if she runs full speed into someone, she will bounce off. She can't take someone out like Penny and I can. She needs to use her skills, and those extra seconds can make an enormous difference."

"What are you saying?" I asked Julie. "Keep her naked the entire time?"

"No, I didn't say she needed to distract you." Julie answered, laughing. "Put her in sexy dresses. A naked woman is ok, but once you've seen tits a thousand times, they don't hold the same attraction."

"I beg to differ." I answered. "I love them each time I see them."

"We know, Rich, but we're talking about a normal man." Isabella remarked. "I get attention wherever I go, not from my looks, but from my clothes. If you show just enough skin and keep the rest a mystery, men won't take their eyes off of you. Showing half a breast is more alluring than showing the entire thing."

She was correct. I love Isabella's body, and love to see her naked, but she's sexier in a revealing dress or nighty. Julie had a point.

"You know what?" Beth added. "Have fun with it. We all know you like to dress up women. Hell, you started off doing that. You've had some rough months rehabbing and getting back to work. Dress this woman up, buy her some clothes that you like. Play around some. We're all busy and can't spend the time with you we want. This woman will be with you more than anyone except Katia. I'm sure Katia wouldn't mind you spending money on her, but she has a job to do keeping you alive. Have fun with Sarah. Just don't be surprised if the girl falls in love with you. I wouldn't blame her if she did."

"I still think it's too soon to get back to work full time." Penny broke in. "I think you should only work a few hours a day, but I know you won't listen to me. You need to take it easy, especially if you're serious about Sarah building up your sexual endurance. Too much stimulation to your brain can cause damage and make you regress. I'm still researching ways to improve your blood flow to ease the pain you're having when your blood pressure rises. I'm talking to a few surgeons and specialists about you, and I'll let you know if I come up with anything."

"I appreciate that Penny." I thanked her. "I promise not to push it too hard, no pun intended."

"That's fine, so long as you end up pushing it hard into all of us." Julie replied. "Don't kill yourself. I would rather have you in this state than not having you at all."

She walked over and sat in my lap and hugged me. I smelled her hair, and it sent me back to when we were teenagers. The only thing that mattered to me was seeing her after school each day and hanging out at the mall. So many things have changed in our lives, but that remained the same. I always smile when I see her each day.

We sat for another hour playing with the kids until it was their bedtime. Grandma Beth took them all upstairs to get cleaned up and ready for bed. Katia rolled me to each room so I could say goodnight to all of them, then we all retired to our room.

Each woman had their own bed in separate alcoves off from the main bedroom, but most nights we all slept together. Our bed was custom made, and was large enough to sleep ten people. It was downright gigantic. I always laid in the middle, and the women surrounded me on all sides. Tonight, I had Katia and Stephanie, my two newest wives, next to me. Julie and Penny were snuggled together while Beth and Isabella lay next to each other.

Katia put her hand on my cock and rubbed it slowly. Stephanie leaned in and kissed me while Katia kissed my chest. I was getting lost in the feeling of the two women when I felt a sharp pain in my head. I fought it off, and it subsided a bit. After another thirty seconds, I stiffened and the women stopped.

"Ok, ladies." Penny announced. "That's enough. Rich can only take so much. Let him get some rest."

"Yes, mother." Katia and Stephanie said in unison, laughing. Both snuggled their heads under my arms and laid on my chest. I had my arms around them and rested my hands on their asses. They each felt wonderful. I fell asleep in that position and slept through the night.

My morning routine wasn't as easy as it used to be. Isabella and Penny helped me to the bathroom and stood me up while I took a piss. We had handrails on the side of the toilet, but it was still difficult for me to stand and piss on my own. I hated sitting down to do it; it just didn't seem right. Penny told me to get over it, but she understood.

They both helped me into the shower and sat me in a shower chair. Our shower was enormous, enough to fit all of us. We had nozzles built into the ceiling of the shower, so no matter where you stood, you would get wet. Katia always helped me shower in the morning. She enjoyed it and told me it helped her feel close to me. I washed the places I could easily reach, while she washed everywhere else.

Penny and Isabella helped me back out of the shower and held me up while Katia and Stephanie toweled me off. By the time I made it out to the bedroom, Beth had my clothes laid out. Beth and Julie helped me dress while the other women got themselves ready.

After we finished, it was downstairs to breakfast. By this time, the nannies had all the kids up and dressed. We always spent time in the mornings with the kids before the oldest ones were off to school. Afterward, everyone went their separate ways. Katia took me outside to my limo. We had it modified with a ramp that allowed me to roll my wheelchair in and lock it into place. We called it a limo, but it was more of an extended van. It had all the luxuries of a limo, but with size for my wheelchair.

I arrived at work. A car I didn't recognize sat in front of the Seaside mansion. My security met me and escorted me inside. They told me three men were there to see me about Sarah. The story my security was told contradicted what Sarah told me yesterday. If what they said was true, Sarah ran away from them. She was with this organization the entire time. It appeared they owned her and were there to get her back.

I wondered what else she lied about. I put my head down. All the plans last night were for naught. If these men did own Sarah, of course, they wanted her back. However, if any part of what she told me was true, I wouldn't give her back. I went to my office with Katia and called Julie.

"Yeah Rich, what can I help you with?" Julie said when she answered the phone.

Julie ran our West coast command center. Susan still oversaw Santana's security division and ran the East Coast command center. Where Susan concentrated on our security teams working with the U.S. Government, Julie focused on missions regarding our slave trade and any personal missions I had.

"I may need your help today." I replied. "I want you to listen in on my conversations with these men and record it. Keep muted unless I tell you otherwise. If I use the phrase, "It's a wonderful day," I want you to clone their phones, run their backgrounds, and get all the information you can on their families. I also want you to contact my security and have them put trackers in their car. I want audio inside if possible. I'll give you further directions when I call you."

"You got it Rich." Julie said. "I'll be ready when you are."

I told Katia to have Deborah bring Sarah to breakfast at exactly 7:30. That gave me thirty minutes to make a couple of phone calls.

When I arrived in the dining room, Deborah and Sarah were already there.

"Good morning Sarah." I said, as Katia pushed me around to the head of the table. "Please, get something to eat and have a seat. I want to continue our conversation over breakfast."

Sarah stood there and looked confused. "Is there anything wrong?" I asked. "Do you have some allergies to the food here?"

"No, sir." Sarah answered. "I'm sorry. I don't know what you want me to do when you come in. I don't know if you want me to undress like I was yesterday or do something else. You own me now, and to be honest, I don't know how to act. I don't even know what you require of me."

"Sarah, it's ok." I assured her. "You can stay dressed. If I desire you naked, I'll tell you. I have to admit, however, that I liked the obedience you showed when you stood yesterday in that position. What was that called, waiting?"

"Yes, sir." She answered. "That was the waiting position."

"Good to know." I remarked. "All I require of you now is to eat something and tell me more about your daughters."

Sarah started with her daughter, Riley. "She was always a troublemaker." Sarah began. "Well, not so much trouble, but always going her own direction. Where it became trouble was in the people she associated with. Like her mother, Riley liked the men that were dominant and forceful. I didn't see that part of the boys she hung around with, otherwise I would have warned her off."

Unbeknownst to me, her boyfriend pushed her submissive side and made her his pseudo-slave. He didn't own her, but he used her as if he did. That included sharing her with a few of his friends. Unfortunately, Riley never let on what was happening. It turned out the boy's father was a member of Crimson. Once they graduated and became adults, her boyfriend also joined. It didn't take long for Riley to be trained to Crimson's standards and became one of the club's women, moving with her boyfriend to another state. I found out too late to stop her.

"My daughter Ellie is my oldest." Sarah continued. "She graduated from college and became a teacher. They employed her at a school out of state. It didn't take long for the dean of the school to get his hooks into her. They framed her to take the fall for selling drugs at the school. Threatened with both jail time and Crimson enslaving her sisters, she gave in."

"Crimson took control of her." Sarah added. "She's still teaching and servicing the members and students. To make matters worse, the person overseeing her is one of her students. His father is a member of Crimson, and they gave her to him as a gift. The father moved the boy into a house and he lives with her. The young man controls her life."

"My daughter Violet is my middle daughter." Sarah relayed. "She's the only one out of the three that doesn't have a large submissive side. She the tallest and largest of my daughters, and gets that from her Samoan heritage. Even with that, Crimson put their hooks into her. When Violet graduated and started college, the dean that blackmailed Ellie hired her for campus security. They set her up to take the fall for some missing equipment from a lab. Faced with arrest, she agreed to act as muscle to keep the other women in line, including her sister."

The men also use her for security, and sending messages to people who interfere with Crimson. They still trained her as a slave and use her, but it's kept to a minimum. She's larger and stronger than most of the men, and they're careful around her. She doesn't dare do anything to upset the men for fear they will take it out on her sisters.

"And where does that put you, Sarah?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She replied. She looked nervous.