Santo Diablo Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It won't be like the first time, John." I warned him. "I'm calling the shots, so you would work for me. Your men wouldn't be bikers, but trained security that I will send out on missions, or use as my security when needed."

"Yeah, but we have to keep up our cover, right?" He asked. "This security, as you call them, will have to act like a criminal organization. I don't see a reason we all can't pretend to be bikers. They can do what you want, and ride when you don't need them."

"I suppose that may work." I replied. "I could even have you recruit a core group of men that would only be bikers to keep up the appearance. Do you know of any other old Assassin members that would be interested?"

"Most are getting old." John said. "Hell, I don't know if my arthritis will allow me to ride, but I want to try. Bear may be up to it, and some men have kids. How many are we talking?"

"I'm not sure, but I would say twenty of your men would work." I said, just throwing out a number. "I figure I will have five trained combat teams of five men each, so that would be forty-five total."

"That sounds reasonable." John responded. "We can't just sit around all day doing nothing. If we're a criminal organization, we should have some criminal things to do. What about getting back into the female slave trade?"

"I beat you to it old friend." I answered. I knew this would fire him up. I was against it before and told him as much.

"You're kidding me?" He fired back. "Mr. "We shouldn't be treating women like that," is now in the slave trade. I think I'll hang up with you and die now. I've seen everything."

"People change, John." I replied. "I worked out some things in my head, and with my wives. I see things differently now. You have a point, however. We need something to solidify your reputation. You'll have some residual respect from the Assassins' name, but people will challenge you. I don't want you buying and selling women, though. That will hit a little too close to home with me doing the same thing. I may have an idea. I'll get back to you once I work it out."

"Oh man, here we go." John remarked, teasing me. "When you get an idea and sound like that, someone is about to make a lot of money. I can't wait to hear what you work up."

"Start calling around and see who would join you in standing the club back up." I instructed him. "I'll call you back when I get things together here."

We said our goodbyes and hung up. Shortly after, my phone rang and Julie was on the line.

"Rich, we did backgrounds on Russell and his family and came across a Riley Thompson that's associated with him. Is that Sarah's daughter?"

"In fact, it is." I answered. "What did you find out?"

"I have an address for her." Julie informed me. "She lives with someone named Jason. We established, as much as we can, that he's a member of this organization you're talking about. Crimson is the name, right?"

"Yes, that correct." I confirmed.

"In doing a background on Russell, we found a connection to another chapter of Crimson in a neighboring state." Julie added. "By tracing calls and banking information, we found Russell's brother, Reed. You said Sarah's other daughters were named Ellie and Violet, correct?"

"Also correct." I answered. "Are you telling me you found them as well?"

"Yes, we found them." Julie replied. "Do you want me to send a team there as well? And what do you want to do with Reed and his family?"

I thought for a moment, then answered. "That's a good question."

I explained to Julie what I wanted, and told her to send Katia to one city and Rose, one of my other Black Widows, to the other. I instructed her on what I wanted the women to do and what their role was to be. I wanted to know when they were on the ground and in position, and I would give the monitor everything from the security room here at Seaside. I informed Katia what I wanted her to do and to meet up with the security team she would travel with. She kissed me and hurried out of the office. I called Penny and told her I would need her for a meeting, and she told me she would be right over.

Not a minute later, Sarah came walking into my office. My eyes almost popped out of my head. She wore a red dress that clung to her body, showing off her hourglass figure. The neckline dipped in a V shape, stopping a few inches below her breasts. I could see the inside half of her C cups, and it barely covered her areolas. She wasn't wearing a bra, nor should she with that dress. It came down to mid-thigh, but had a slit on her left leg. As she walked and stepped forward, it exposed her entire leg. I used the term "walking sex" to describe one of Nicole's dresses, and this definitely matched that description.

"Damn, you are gorgeous." I told her, putting my tongue back in my mouth. "I know other men won't be able to keep their eyes off of you because I can't. Looking at how you put yourself together, I think you and Isabella would get along great."

"Thank you, Rich." Sarah replied, blushing slightly at the compliments. "Is this how you want me to dress from now on, or is this too much?"

"No, that's perfect." I replied. "The idea is to distract and impress the men I meet with. You succeeded."

"What do you want me to do?" Sarah asked.

"When you come in, I think I'll have you undress and take up the waiting position next to my desk." I told her. "You can hang your clothes in the closet." I pointed to a door on the side of the room. "Keep your heels on, however. Wait, I have an idea. Please, get undressed and get into position. I need to make a few phone calls."

Looking at Sarah naked gave me an idea. If she looked great with that dress, accentuating her body with jewelry, would kick it up a notch. Isabella wore gold waist chains and anklets, and they look sexy as hell on her. Bella has also worn jewelry that accents her breasts, and I love that look.

I called up Isabella's custom jewelry maker, Evelyn. Every piece she makes is one of a kind and worth every penny Isabella spends. I told her what I was looking for and told her to call Ryan at the clothing store Sarah shopped at yesterday to get her measurements. Evelyn asked me how many pieces I wanted, and I told her to bring every piece that would fit Sarah. She sounded excited and told me she could be over in around three hours.

I had a meeting in about thirty minutes, but I wanted to break the ice with Sarah, so to speak. We had just enough time.

"Sarah, I want you to get on your knees under my desk and take my cock in your mouth." I instructed her. "You may as well get used to it since you'll spend considerable time with it. Grab a pillow from the couch to make yourself comfortable. I'll get a better kneeling pad for you, but sit however you wish."

"Here you can be comfortable, but there will be times you'll be on your knees." I added. "Some places I'll pass you off as my assistant, others as my slave. You'll usually know beforehand, but sometimes you'll have to react to the situation. You should always do as I say immediately. As I've said, our safety may depend on it."

Sarah grabbed a pillow from the couch and crawled under my desk. She situated herself, then unzipped my pants. After feeling around for my cock, she pulled it out and held it in her hand. She sat there for a few moments, looking at it. She said nothing, but I was sure she was looking at the width of my cock. Every one of my wives paused when they saw it. I've always been conscious of the width, thinking I was a freak when I was younger. That was one reason I didn't date until I met Julie my senior year of High School.

Sarah put her mouth around my cock. It looked like it stretched her mouth, but she kept it in. She moved her head up and down slowly, but I didn't want to overdo it too quickly.

"Please, just keep your mouth on it and tongue it slowly." I instructed her. "I want to feel the sensation without raising my blood pressure too much. I will say, what you're doing feels great. I hope you can manage doing this for long periods of time."

She seemed hesitant to take my cock out of her mouth, but finally did. "Yes, I can manage that." Sarah answered. "I've had dicks in my mouth for hours on end. Crimson required that, so I am qualified to help you with your recovery. I never knew that skill would come in handy someday, but I'm glad it did. My training has me keep your cock in my mouth until you give me permission to take it out. Is that something you want?"

Keeping my cock in her mouth for extended periods of time is exactly what I needed.

"Thank you, Sarah." I replied. "Yes, that sounds good. Keep my cock in your mouth. We will slowly work up to blowjobs, but for now, go easy."

She put my cock back in her mouth and held it there. She tongued me slowly, rubbing her tongue up and down. I leaned back and relaxed, trying to keep my blood pressure from spiking. Occasionally, I let myself get excited, but when I felt my head hurt, I closed my eyes and relaxed again. I repeated that a few more times. I had a good feeling that this would work and help me get back to normal.

I told Sarah to get dressed as my next meeting was starting soon. Penny walked through the door a few minutes before.

"It's nice to meet you, Sarah." Penny said, walking up to Sarah. "For you to be here, Rich must have seen something in you. He had some nice things to say about you last night, and I'm glad Rich found someone to help him. I saw you yesterday, and you are a beautiful woman. That dress is magnificent and suits you."

Penny looked at me and I smiled. She shook her head and said, "We all know Rich loves beautiful women. He always has. Before they shot him, he had the libido of a teenager. He needed it with five wives. Hell, he added a sixth since then. Talk about torture. Rich has to see us parade around him each night and sit there, unable to fuck us. He puts on a brave face, but I know it kills him."

She looked at me and winked. "Did he tell you it was my idea to work on his stamina?" She asked Sarah.

"Yes, he did." Sarah answered. "He told me I would help him get back to normal by sucking his dick often, building up his tolerance."

"Yep, that sounds like him." Penny said, shooting a glance at me. All I could do was shake my head.

"What I said was, having sex may help." Penny explained. "It can also do more damage if he's not careful. He had a traumatic brain injury, and I honestly don't know if anything will help with that. Rich is determined to push the envelope, however. Just please, be careful. I don't care what he tells you. If you see him in pain, stop. That pain is there for a reason and is telling him that what he's doing is causing damage. Tell me immediately if he becomes incapacitated. You should have my number, and I'm available, day or night."

"I'm sorry, I don't have a phone." Sarah admitted, looking confused. "I ditched mine when I came here."

Damn, I knew I was forgetting something.

Penny looked at me, and I knew a lecture was incoming. "That is what I was telling you." Penny scolded me. "I told you it was too soon to get back to work. This isn't the only thing you've forgotten."

"I'm sorry Penny, I meant to give it to her earlier, but got distracted." I answered her. "I have Ann to keep me straight, but forgot to tell her about the phone."

I reached into my desk and took out Sarah's new phone. "Sarah, this phone operates on our closed system." I explained. "It hooks up to both cell towers and to satellite. You have the number for everyone in my family, including Deborah. It works on a proprietary system, so you won't find any of your favorite apps. With this phone, we can track you practically anywhere around the world. Do not leave this behind, and always try to have it on you when you are not with me."

"That reminds me of something else I wanted to tell you." Rich added. "Like everyone else, you will receive a chip that will be injected into your arm. This will allow us to track you, much like the phone. It works by piggybacking on other cell phones and networks. By working for me, you will be in danger. People may use you to get to me, and I need to protect you. Your phone has a panic button, and your chip has something similar. If the chip senses a sudden jarring motion, it will send a signal back to us you are in danger. You can also activate it by slapping your upper right arm three times, which is where it will be located."

"Once you do that, our command center will dispatch a security team." I explained. "They will also notify me. If you accidentally hit it and think you set it off, call me or our command center and tell us you're not in danger. Otherwise, you will be picked up and brought back to me. Penny will do the honors once this meeting is finished."

We held the meeting. I was Victor from yesterday. He told me he would not be delivering the women he promised. He also informed me he was severing our business relationship. To make matter worse, he informed me he had men stationed outside my house and my kids' school to ensure his safety. What he wasn't aware of was I had cloned his phone, so I knew about his plans. A few hours ago, two of my teams intercepted his men. They would no longer cause anyone trouble.

Victor thought he would outsmart me by moving his wife and daughter to a safe house and out of my reach. I also knew about this and had one of my teams following Ben fly to Kiev and pick them up. They were awaiting my signal for the next step. Even after all of that, I gave Victor one more chance to honor our agreement. He refused. I hit a button on my cell phone and my security team live streamed his wife and daughter so I could show Victor what his decision cost them. My team took them to one of my associates to be sold at auction, and Penny dispatched Victor and his guards.

Penny injected the tracker in Sarah's arm, then left to get cleaned up. I watched Sarah as my security took the bodies and cleaned up. She stood there silently, watching the men work. I talked to her about the floors and how we could clean them easily. It wasn't important. I was trying to get her to refocus on anything else. She asked me where we took the bodies. I told her about the cove at the base of the cliffs and how we dispose of them in the ocean.

"Does this happen often?" Sarah inquired, slowly getting her bearings back.

"Not that often." I assured her. "I try everything I can to avoid it, but sometimes it has to happen. I can't let people think they can cross me and get away with it. We deal with people that only learn through pain. I have to project an image of someone that will not hesitate to kill when necessary. It's not something I enjoy, but it's part of this life."

Time to get her back into the right frame of mind. I hesitated for a moment, trying to remember the name, then said, "Waiting."

After pausing for a moment, Sarah finally realized what I said. She quickly took off her dress and panties and dropped them on the floor. She went into the waiting position; arms behind her, legs spread, and head straight.

When she took off her dress, she dropped it on the floor next to her. That dress was expensive, and I couldn't see it just tossed aside like that. If she did that in the future, it could get stained, or at least dirty.

"Ok, that won't do." I told her. "We will adjust how you do that. When I call a position and you're dressed, you will undress and hang your clothes up, then assume the position next to me. I don't want you ruining your clothes by throwing them on the floor. That dress is worth more than my suit."

Sarah hung her dress and panties in the closet and took up her position next to me. I had been admiring her vagina since she stood in front of me naked yesterday. It was gorgeous. Her pubic mound gave way to plump outer lips, with her inner vaginal lips extending down a half inch lower. I couldn't help myself; I placed my hand softly on her pubic mound and slowly pushed my hand back and into her. I used my fingers to separate her outer lips and spread them. My middle finger rubbed down the middle between her inner lips and found her opening.

Not wanting to go in dry, I carefully circled it. As I did, my finger picked up a little moisture; she was getting turned on. I used my other fingers to pick up some lubrication and pulled my hand back to her clitoris. With my thumb and middle finger, I pulled back her clitoral hood. My middle finger was free to find what I was after. Once I came in contact with her clitoris, Sarah stiffened momentarily, then regained her posture. My middle finger circled, and I felt Sarah push her hips forward ever so slightly into my hand. I looked up and her eyes were closed.

Through all of this, she kept her composure and remained in the waiting position. I don't know the extent to which she had gone through training and conditioning, but I could see it was second nature to her now. I pulled my hand back and wondered what she was like before Crimson changed her. Was she this obedient? I doubted it; no one responds like this naturally. I had a good feeling she was always submissive. She would need to be submissive to take to the type of treatment they put her through and not lose her mind.

"Keep it shaved; I like that." I told her. "You have a beautiful vagina, one of the prettiest I've seen. Please, don't tell any of the other women I said that."

I left her standing there and went back to work. I returned a few emails and calls. After about thirty minutes, Ann called and told me Evelyn was here and waiting for me. I told her to send her in. Evelyn brought her assistant, Jason, with her, and he walked in after her, rolling a large wood cabinet.

"Is this the lovely lady we're here for?" Evelyn asked.

"It is." I replied. "This is Sarah, and Sarah, this is Evelyn."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, my dear." Evelyn greeted Sarah.

I've known Evelyn since we moved to the West coast. Isabella sought her out after buying some of her jewelry online when we lived out East. Bella could barely contain herself that she now lived nearby. I think she must have spent $100 million on jewelry the first day they met. Looking at the cabinet, I would eclipse that easily.

Evelyn spent an hour meticulously trying on every piece on Sarah. I gave my input, but it was unnecessary. Each piece was gorgeous, and on Sarah, they looked magnificent. Sarah had a beautiful hourglass figure, with large C cup breasts that still sat high on her chest. Her hips and ass, when combined with her breasts, gave her a look of a pinup model. I could easily see her wrapped in an American Flag on the side of a World War 2 plane as art.

The jewelry took an already perfect canvas that was Sarah's body and turned her into an exquisite piece of art. Photographers and artists would fight over the privilege of using her as a model. I sat there and watched Evelyn attach piece after piece, measuring and adjusting each one until it fit perfectly. Sarah stood there, appearing afraid to move. Occasionally, she looked in my direction with wide eyes. I'm sure she couldn't believe what was happening.

She almost fainted when Evelyn told her that everything was genuine; twenty-four carat gold and pure silver. Even the gems and diamonds were real. Evelyn had to help Sarah to the couch when she found out what some pieces cost. I asked Evelyn what the damage would be, and she told me $250 million. Yep, I thought it would be around there. At least the cabinet came with it. For me, it was worth it. For Sarah, I thought she would faint on the couch.

Sarah laid her head back and closed her eyes. She sat there as I transferred the money to Evelyn. After saying our goodbyes, she left with her assistant, overjoyed.

After we were alone, Sarah asked, "Why are you buying all of this for me?"

"Well, you look incredible in everything I bought." I answered. "You're a sexy woman, Sarah, and I enjoy dressing you up. That being said, I have a reason for it. Like I mentioned, you represent me. If I have you stand there in a simple dress, or just naked, it will impress no one. I mean, they'll love looking at your body. I know I do. Now, if I put jewelry on you worth $5 million dollars, it sends an entirely different message."