Santo Diablo Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It tells people I will spend money on things I like." I explained. "It also says I'm not cheap. People get dollar signs in their eyes when they see big spenders. You've known me for two days, and with the money I've spent, you probably believe I am a big spender. You would be wrong. I don't mind spending money. Hell, I have more than I know what to do with. However, very dollar I spend is with a purpose. Some things are more valuable than others, but I always have a good reason."

"Don't worry about the expense." I added. "I've spent close to $500 million since you walked through my door yesterday. I will make that back in less than a month, and that's just from my investments. Soon, I will make it all back, and probably more."

"How will you do that?" Sarah asked.

"Oh, you'll find out." I answered. "I'm saving that as a surprise. Don't worry, you'll have a front-row seat to the festivities."

Once Sarah gathered herself, I told her to come over and continue sucking my cock. She did and sat there tonguing it slowly as she did earlier. It felt wonderful, and I figured I would try to push it a little. Pushed my chair back and told Sarah to suck a little faster and stroke it.

I placed my hand on her head to guide her. When I felt a pain in my head, I slowed her down. When it subsided, I told her to speed up. I went back and forth like that a few times. I got into it. I pushed her head forward more and pushed up with my hips. My cock was fully erect and I could see Sarah struggle to get most of it in her mouth. She did a fantastic job, and I could feel her tongue rub my cock as she bobbed her head up and down.

Suddenly, my vision went white. A stabbing pain shot from the back of my head where the bullet exited to my left eye. I pushed Sarah back away from me and put my head in my hands. The pain was excruciating, and for a moment, I thought I may pass out. I was about to tell her to call Penny when I felt Sarah put her mouth over my cock and hold it there.

It was like I was feeling it through someone else's body. I felt the sensation, but it seemed a mile away. I focused on that feeling, and as I did, it grew closer. Every second increased the feeling. As my head closed in on it, my headache subsided. It took me a few minutes before I could relax, my headache gone. All I had left was a buzzing in my head.

"Thank you, Sarah." I told her, looking down at her. "That was perfect. Putting your mouth back on me felt great and helped me relax. The feeling gave me something to concentrate on, taking my focus away from the pain. I need you to do exactly that."

She looked up and smiled, but never took my cock out of her mouth. She went back to slowly tonguing it as she made herself comfortable and looked content. I sat and watched her for a few minutes when I noticed she rubbed her vagina. Well, I couldn't pass up an opportunity like that, and told her to sit in my lap. She slowly climbed up and straddled my leg, leaning back on my shoulder.

She stood 5'11 inches barefoot; she was tall. In her three-inch heels, she equaled my height. Sitting in my lap put her breasts almost level with my head. Her waist was small enough for me to get my arm around and easily cup her vagina with my hand. That left my other hand free to do whatever I needed.

I fingered and toyed with her clitoris with my left hand and used my right hand to go through some emails and reports. While I did some work, Sarah was getting into what my other hand was doing. She occasionally moaned and pumped her hips forward, pushing herself into my hand. Her orgasm took me by surprise. One moment she was still, the next she spasmed. She went stiff, then rocked her body back and forth, grinding herself hard against my hand. Her moaning became louder, and thankfully her head wasn't next to my ear. I'm sure Ann heard her outside my office door.

When her orgasm released her, she leaned back on my shoulder and went still. I removed my hand from her vagina and held onto her waist. Sarah was close to my height, but she was still smaller than I was. This allowed me to let her sit in my lap and use both hands to type and do my work. I sat a little forward to so I could reach my keyboard, but still allow her to sit back. After a few minutes, I realized she fell asleep. I left her like that.

It felt great. Sarah sat in my lap, naked, while I went about my business. It reminded me of the times when my wives occupied the same spot. All of my wives had fallen asleep on my lap at one time or another. Since they shot me, the only one to fall asleep on my lap was Katia. It was difficult to have someone on my lap for an extended time, but it didn't feel bad for Sarah. I must have built up some endurance. That put a smile on my face, and I promised myself I would do that with my wives more.

Sarah slept for an hour, barely moving. I know she has been under stress, so that orgasm must have released some of it. It was getting close to dinnertime, so I woke her up and told her to get dressed. She turned her head to me and gave me a kiss. This wasn't a quick peck on the cheek. She planted her lips on mine and pushed in, holding it for a few seconds.

It surprised me, but felt amazing. However, I realized quickly that she wasn't kissing me. She was half asleep and probably thought she was kissing her husband. Many decades ago, I had a similar kiss from Beth. Like Sarah, Beth's kiss felt wonderful, but in her case, she was reaching back through the years and kissing my father. I thought how interesting it was that I could act as a surrogate to two different women, two decades apart, in trying to reconnect with their husbands.

As I thought about that, Sarah's eyes grew wide and she pulled back, realizing what she was doing. "I'm so sorry, Rich." She said, embarrassed. "I haven't felt that content since my husband was alive. I was still half asleep and probably did it out of habit. Again, I'm sorry."

"Sarah, you can relax." I reassured her. "It was nice. I understand you weren't exactly kissing me, that it was your husband you were after. I'm sorry you lost him. It sounds like he loved you a great deal. You never truly get over a loss like that. I'm not saying you need to, but I'm not against you kissing me. We will spend most of our time together, so it's natural that we get close. I want you to be obedient, but that doesn't mean you can't relax and enjoy it."

"Thank you for understanding." Sarah replied. "I felt a connection to you almost immediately. Dominant men have always attracted me, and you definitely fall into that camp."

"That's good to hear." I responded. "It would be hard to do your job if I repulsed you."

We laughed, lightening the atmosphere. Sarah put her dress on, and before she left, gave him another kiss on the cheek.

"Have a good night, Sarah." I told her as she walked toward the door. "I'll be working late tonight. I have a few things I need to tend to before I leave. I'll let you know if I need anything, otherwise, enjoy your evening."

She left, and I called Ann. I told her to get my dinner, that I would eat in my office. I called home and told Isabella I would need someone to come and stay with me for a while. Isabella volunteered and told me she would be over in about an hour. After Ann brought me dinner, I told her she could take off. Her husband was in town and they had a big night planned.

After an hour, Isabella showed up, with everyone else in tow. Well, except for Julie, who was running our command center for this operation.

"We all talked, and we decided that we would have a slumber party tonight." Beth informed me. "The bed in the master bedroom isn't big enough for all of us, so we drew straws. You get to sleep with Penny and Stephanie. The rest of us will take the other rooms. To be honest, I was looking for a little quiet, some wine, and quality time in a jacuzzi."

I told them the two rooms next to the master bedroom were now occupied with Sarah and Deborah.

"It's about time Deborah took one of those." Penny replied. "She deserves it. I honestly don't know how you would keep this place operating without her."

"I agree." I answered. "It was probably Sarah taking one of them that made Deborah change her mind. She never feels like she's deserving enough. God knows I'm trying to get her to realize she is more than deserving. Now, if I could only get her to wear some of her nicer dresses."

"Stop." Stephanie chastised me. "Let the woman wear what she wants. We dress up for you, and now you have Sarah. Deborah works her ass off, let her be comfortable."

"You're right." I admitted. "I couldn't run this place without her. She has been asking for me to pay more attention to her. She wants me to treat her more like a slave, or servant."

"Then do it." Beth stated. "It's not up to you to decide what she wants. It probably makes her feel comfortable and connected with you when you do that. It's the same feeling we all get when you're dominant. We like to feel you're paying attention to us, and for a submissive woman, it doesn't get any better than that. You're slowly returning to normal, so we all expect your dominant side to resurface. If you don't whip my ass soon, I'll find someone else to do it."

Beth looked at Isabella and said, "No, Isabella, I don't mean you."

"I was about to say." Isabella said, smiling. "I'll whip your ass anytime you want me to. I'll even put on my leather boots and corset to do it."

Stephanie grinned and said, "That sounds like a fun night to me."

The women all grabbed some food from the chef before he left and ate with me. I had a long night ahead, monitoring the security teams as they made their way to their destinations. I briefed everyone on what I had planned, and they looked forward to seeing everything play out.