Santo Diablo Pt. 10

Story Info
Saved.
11.6k words
4.76
2.8k
1

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise showed, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are over the age of eighteen.

It's been awhile, but I'm back with the next chapter in Santo Diablo. This part contains no sex. It progresses the story and sets up future content. I hope you all enjoy the continuation of the series.

Assassin Wolf

Santo Diablo

Chapter 10 Saved

I grabbed a few hours of sleep, broken up by regular updates from Julie. The operation was ongoing, and everything Sarah told me ran through my head. An underground organization that entrapped women in sexual servitude that spanned the country. That was something I could use, but first I needed to ensure my plans worked out. There was still the problem of Russell, the man that introduced himself yesterday as Sarah's owner. I also had a plan for him.

The women helped me grab a shower and get dressed. I took Penny aside and instructed her on my plan for Russell, and she was happy to assist. Six hours later, everything was complete. My teams were flying back, and Penny was home. Five hours after that, I received word that my teams' planes had landed and our guests were on their way to Seaside. It was late in the afternoon by then, and I had Deborah set the table for dinner.

After another thirty minutes, I was sitting at the table in the dining room where I met Russell the day before. I had Sarah and all of my wives with me. After Deborah had the staff serve the food, my security escorted Russell in.

"Nice of you to join us," I greeted him. Russell didn't look too happy. He had a few scrapes on his face and a busted lip that looked to be swelling.

"It's not like I had a choice," Russell answered sarcastically.

"Sure you did," I replied. "You had the choice to accept the money I gave you for Sarah and leave. You, however, thought it was best to take the money, and then try to take Sarah as well. Unfortunately, you met my wife Penny instead, and by the looks of it, you didn't have a pleasant introduction. I hope she didn't do too much damage."

After cloning his phone, I had known exactly what he had planned. Russell, thinking I was an easy mark, figured he could abduct Sarah and leave with her, along with the money. I had Penny take Sarah's purse, which still had the tracker, and drive around town until Russell made his move. It didn't take long before he'd blocked in Penny's limo when they turned down a quiet one-way street.

Russell had his two guards with him, but they were no match for Penny. Wearing a headscarf and sunglasses, Penny resembled Sarah just enough to fool the men. The two women were the same height and both blonde, so Russell could be forgiven for not noticing sooner. By the time he realized he had the wrong woman, it was too late. Penny had the three men immobilized in less than twenty seconds, and it took only a few minutes for the driver and Penny to get the three of them secured in the back of the limo and brought back to Seaside. It took another hour for my men to tow their cars back to Seaside as well.

"I hope I didn't bust your lip enough that you can't eat with us tonight," Penny commented, smiling at Russell. He just glanced at Penny nervously, probably not wanting to go another round with her.

My men forced Russell down into a seat between Penny and Julie. I motioned my security to leave, and they walked back out of the dining room.

"Before you get any ideas about the absence of my security team, I feel it is necessary to introduce you to everyone here," I informed Russell. "All the women you see at this table, except for Sarah, are my wives. Not all of them are as proficient as Penny in self-defense, but enough are that it would be unwise for you to try anything."

Russell glanced nervously around the table, no doubt trying to figure out which women were dangerous. He didn't know that he was seated between the two women with the highest body count in the family. If he so much as tried to stand up, he would regret it.

"What do you want from me?" Russell asked.

"Nothing." I replied. "I have everything I need. I just wanted you to witness what your decision to double-cross me has wrought. You may have noticed the three empty chairs next to Sarah. They are for additional guests I'm expecting at any moment."

As if on cue, Deborah stepped into the dining room. "Rich, our guests are ready. Do you want me to bring them in?"

"Absolutely." I answered. Deborah turned and walked back out. "Sarah, I think you should stand up for this."

Sarah gave me a confused look, but did as I requested. As Deborah walked back into the dining room, all eyes were on her and the three women who followed her in. I watched as Sarah's expression changed from confusion to shock, then to elation. Following Deborah into the dining room were Sarah's three daughters.

All three women stood at least 6' tall, with Violet standing 6'3 inches. What made her stand out, however, was her size. She looked like a linebacker. There wasn't an ounce of fat on her, and she looked like she could bench press a car. Her sisters, Riley and Ellie, were just a few inches shorter, but much smaller. Where Violet and Ellie had their father's darker Samoan complexion, Riley shared her mother's paler skin tone. All three were strikingly beautiful in their own way, a testament to their parents.

Sarah, once she recovered from her initial shock, ran to her daughters. There wasn't a dry eye between any of them, and we all watched as mother and daughters held a tearful reunion. I watched to see what Russell's reaction would be. He sat there dumbfounded. He looked to be in a state of shock, watching the four women without making a sound. Julie and Penny had their attention on Russell to ensure he didn't make any moves.

After a few minutes of hugging and crying, Sarah turned and rushed over to me. Bending down and throwing a big hug around my shoulders, she thanked me for helping her daughters in between her still-running tears. Her daughters tentatively walked over to their mother, not yet knowing who everyone was. Sarah sensed their nervousness and stood back up.

"This is Rich Burkhart," Sarah introduced me. "He's the man that's responsible for getting you away from Crimson. You can trust him, and you don't have to be afraid of him."

It was at this point that Riley glanced around the table and saw Russell. She backed up a few paces and her eyes widened. Violet and Ellie also recognized him, telling me that the two brothers must have shared the women at some point.

"If I may," I remarked. "Ladies, you no longer need to be afraid of Russell, his brother, or anyone else associated with Crimson. They will no longer cause you any trouble. Now, if you would like to have a seat next to your mother at the table, we can all eat. You've been traveling all day and must be hungry."

"Yes, thank you." Violet replied, still glancing at Russell. "Although the food they served us on the plane was outstanding."

"I'm glad to hear that." I answered. "I'll be sure to pass on the compliments."

Once everyone was seated, and I told them to dig in. Plates were filled, emptied, and filled again. Sarah and her daughters talked while everyone had questions. Naturally, questions arose regarding the operation to rescue them, why I helped them, what Russell was doing there, and what would happen next.

"Russell is here because I wanted him to have a front-row seat for the festivities." I replied. "I wanted him to see your reunion and know there was nothing he could do about it. Russell came to me yesterday to take Sarah back with him. After working out a deal for me to pay for Sarah's freedom, he then tried to take her again. However, it wasn't your mother he ran across, but Penny, one of my wives. She showed Russell why he should have more respect for women, as his bruises and fat lip show."

Penny smiled and told everyone it was her pleasure, and after hearing about the abuse he put the women through, added that she enjoyed the beat down she put on him and his guards.

"I'll explain to everyone how all of this came about and let Russell know just how far he was in over his head. How did you put it, Russell? I was entering a world I knew nothing about? Your first mistake was not knowing who you were talking to. If you spent just a little time researching me, you would have known not to take that tact."

I explained everything. I had sent teams to extract Sarah's daughters with the help of the FBI. When I called my father the previous day, Brian was more than happy to help. The FBI had Crimson on its radar for years, but with Crimson's hold on local politicians and law enforcement, the agency had made little headway up to that point. Now, however, the men in charge of each Crimson chapter that held Sarah's daughters were arrested on vague federal charges, and the warrants pushed through with the help of my congressional contacts.

As I sat explaining this to everyone at the table, the FBI was busy seizing any evidence they could and rounding up the men that tried to run. Russell's brother, Reed, had also been arrested, and at that moment sat in federal custody. Once the arrests were made, the local politicians and police were like rats abandoning a ship; every single person tried to distance themselves from the organization.

"That's nice, but once my lawyers get word of this, my brother and I will be free men," Russell said, trying to summon some courage. Despite his bravado, he was visibly nervous, tripping over his words and glancing at Julie and Penny seated next to him. Gathering himself, he added, "So, nothing you've done will make any difference. I work with powerful men. Men that will not stop until you and your family are all dead."

"Oh, you mean the men that are now searching for you?" I replied, smiling. Now for the coup de grâce. "When I transferred the money to you for Sarah's freedom, I tracked it. I now have access to all of your accounts, and some that belong to the people you work with. I suppose you were eager to pay off some of your debts to them, which I should thank you for. With that help, I recouped the $200 million plus another $800 million from the various accounts of your friends."

"You won't get away with this!" Russell exclaimed, growing angry. "They will hunt you down."

"No, I think they will hunt you down." Rich answered. "While we've been enjoying dinner, all of that money was first transferred into your account, then to one overseas with your name on it. You also purchased tickets to Bahrain through about a dozen other countries. Not wanting to get caught, you put each ticket under an alias. It will take them time to figure out your destination, but once they do, you'll be a ghost."

The color drained out of Russell's face, and he looked like he would faint. "They'll never believe I stole the money and left without my family."

"No, they won't, which I why I have a surprise for you." I added. I motioned to Katia, who walked out briefly, then returned. A few moments later, my security team brought in two women, each with their hands secured behind their backs and mouths gagged. Each woman was naked and looked terrified.

The first woman looked to be in her forties, and the other around twenty. The older woman stood about 5'7, while the younger was slightly taller at 5'9. They were both beautiful, with long brunette hair, C cup breasts, and shapely figures. My guards positioned them to my right at the head of the table, in full view of Russell.

"Your wife and daughter left, but not with you." I stated. I was enjoying this, but I felt my anger rising. "You took the money from me for Sarah with no intention of leaving without her. I cannot let that disrespect go unanswered. Before you're dealt with, I wanted you to see exactly what your actions brought. For many years, you preyed on women, some of whom sit at this table. According to your wife and daughter, they didn't know what you did. That doesn't matter. They will still pay for your arrogance."

"Fuck you!" Russell shouted, standing up quickly. As soon as he rose, Julie and Penny flew out of their seats, pulled him backwards, and pinned him to the floor. Curses and threats flew out of his mouth, crude enough to make a sailor blush. The women rolled him over, secured his hands behind him, and lifted him off the ground."

"Oh, one last thing." I mentioned before the women turned him around to take him out of the room. "I know your penchant for symbols. Just like the red C on the necks of the women you enslave, I too have one. Katia, if you would be so kind?"

Katia stood up, pulled up the hem of her blue dress to expose the red devil with a pitchfork on her inner thigh. Smiling at Russell, she lowered her dress and sat back down.

"That's my family's symbol." I explained. "Diablo was my father's name in the Assassins. I inherited the name, and that is the symbol that all of my family wears."

I motioned to my security team, who flanked Russell's wife and daughter. Each grabbed the left leg of each of the two women and pulled it up. Each woman had a red devil tattoo on the inside of her left thigh.

"Your wife and daughter now belong to me," I told him, rubbing it in a bit more, echoing what he told me when we met. "You entered a world you knew little about. One that you were not prepared for. I want your last thoughts to be of the future that awaits your wife and daughter, and as you draw your last breath, I want you to think about your failure to protect them."

With that, Julie and Penny pushed Russell out of the room. Russell's wife and daughter were both crying, their sobs coming out muffled behind their gags. Sarah's daughters sat the entire time, silent and stunned by what they were witnessing. Sarah looked more composed. Hell, she sat through Penny dispatching three men in my office, so this show was tame in comparison. I looked over as Sarah tried to keep her daughters calm, glancing at me while she did.

"Violet, Ellie, Riley." I announced. "I wanted you all to witness that, so there is no doubt in your minds that neither Russell, his brother, nor Crimson pose any threat to you."

The two women were still standing next to me. I motioned to my security team, who removed their gags.

"Calm down, ladies." I stated. "What are your names?"

"I'm Teresa, and my daughter is Olivia. Please, don't hurt us," Teresa pleaded with me. They both looked scared. I felt a little bad for putting them through this, but I wanted Russell to die believing I now owned his family. By this time, Julie and Penny would have dispatched Russell and loaded him onto a boat to be disposed of in the ocean.

As if on cue, Brian walked into the room. "Well, looks like you put on quite the show," he announced, walking over to me and standing in front of the two women. "My name is Agent Burkhart with the FBI. I'm here to offer to put you into the Witness Protection Program, in exchange for helping us build a case against the members of Crimson that we arrested this morning."

Seeing a lifeline, both women jumped at the chance. I had my security take the women out, followed by Brian. They were dressed and walked out of Seaside in less than thirty minutes. After Brian left the room, I talked more with Sarah and her daughters.

"Do any of you have questions?" I asked.

"Did you really kill Russell?" Riley, Sarah's youngest daughter, asked.

"Yes, I did," I answered. "Julie and Penny did that for me. In my business, I cannot allow someone who tries to double-cross me, or take advantage of me, to live. I'm sorry if that's hard for you to take."

"No, I'm glad that asshole is dead." Riley answered. "He used me and my mother for years. I hated him."

"I just wish Reed was dead as well," Violet commented. "He used Ellie and me, and made me keep her and other women in line. I hated having to beat them when he ordered me."

"Well, I didn't want to spoil the surprise, but that's next." I explained. "Tomorrow, Reed, along with his father, will be transferred to an FBI holding facility. The FBI wishes to question both men about Crimson. Along the way, the two will be killed trying to escape. It's a shame, really. That will put a damper on the FBI getting enough evidence to take down the head of Crimson."

The women sat silent, unsure of what to say.

"In my experience, it's unwise to leave anyone alive that may want revenge." I added. "I've made that mistake before, and I will not make it again."

"I didn't think Russell's wife and daughter knew anything." Sarah asked. "Why is the FBI interested in them?"

"They may know a few things, but mostly, it's for show," I answered. "With them in Witness Protection, word will get out. The people Russell worked with will believe he's also in the program and providing the government with information."

"I thought you made it look like he stole the money and ran." Sarah replied.

"That's just what I told him," I explained. "I have the money, and I plan on talking with the head of Crimson soon. I have plans I won't get into right now. As for you ladies, I have rooms ready for you, and you're welcome to stay with me for the time being. I called your brother Dave and his wife Lyndsey. I'm having them flown out, and they will arrive tomorrow."

"Why did you do that?" Sarah asked. "They never believed me when I told them what Russell and Reed were doing to us."

"After talking with them, along with Brian, they believe you now." I replied. "They wanted me to tell you they were sorry, and they're looking forward to seeing all of you."

"Thank you," Sarah answered. "I still don't know if it was a good idea to call them. They thought I was crazy. Our relationship is strained, and I don't see that mending quickly."

I thought for a moment before answering. "While that may be true, they are your family. Your relationship with them notwithstanding, your daughters are the ones I was more interested in getting support for. Not that I don't care about your wellbeing, but they need a support structure to recover from this and get back on their feet."

"You're right," Sarah admitted. "I hate to say it, but the treatment I received from Russell and his brother was nothing new. It's who I am now, and I know, no matter how hard I try, I'll never lose that part of my identity."

Sarah reached out to either side of her, and her daughters grabbed her hands. Violet and Riley held her left hand while Ellie held her right. The three younger women watched their mother lower her head and cry.

"The way they treated me, using me for their sexual pleasure, didn't bother me." Sarah talked through the tears, occasionally pausing, trying to form her thoughts into words. "What bothered me was watching my daughters go through the same thing. I died inside every time I witnessed their abuse. That was what Russell intended, to punish me for putting his father behind bars."

"I want my daughters to put this behind them and live their lives," Sarah continued, now glancing left and right at her daughters. "For me, however, I feel like I'm frozen in time. My thoughts drift to a life free from submission, and it makes me anxious. When my husband died, it left a gaping hole in my life. It wasn't just him, but his domination of me, that I missed. Russell took that part of my life over, and while I hated him for what he did to my daughters, I didn't hate him for what he did to me."

I saw the pain in her eyes and realized just how broken she was. How could she not be? After going through what she did, and witnessing her daughters abuse first-hand, it was a miracle she was still standing. I thought about it for a moment before commenting. "Well, I think you need support as well, which is why I'm willing to release you from your obligation to me. I can't be just another man that uses you for his benefit. I like you, Sarah, which is why you can go home with your daughters and try to find the life you deserve."