Santo Diablo Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would recommend that you broach the subject with both of them when you talk later." Penny advised. "Be honest and open, and listen to what they have to say. Riley may decide, when faced with the reality of what her life will be like with you, to back out. Sarah may decide that she doesn't want Riley working with you. Don't take that personally. It would be less to do with having you to herself, and more to do with seeing her daughter being submissive to another man. Sarah may not like having it in her face every day as it was with Crimson."

"I can see that," I replied, thinking for a few moments. "Please, will talk more with both of them and tell me if there will be any problems?"

"It doesn't work exactly like that," Penny cautioned. "I can drill down and see what their motivations are, and taking that with how damaged their mental state is, give you suggestions on how to proceed. It's almost impossible to see how any of this will affect them in a year or two. It may take that long for them to feel safe enough to address their feelings, and once they do, it could go many ways."

"That gives me something to think about." I put my head down and took a deep breath. I would need to proceed with caution, but I couldn't exactly kick Riley out if she wanted to stay close to her mother. Before I made a final decision, I would have to get feedback from Penny and see how my conversation with them goes.

I spent the next few hours making phone calls and checking email. Katia kept me company, performing Tai Chi in the middle of the office. She could spend hours cycling through her moves. She told me it helped to calm her mind and keep her focused. She looked beautiful in her white kimono, slowly spinning, kicking, and striking her non-existent foe.

Her blonde hair was up in a bun, held in place by a single piece of thin bamboo. It didn't escape me that one end of the bamboo rod was sharpened. She, along with Penny and Julie, were always armed with weapons that were not always evident. It was certainly not wise to be on their bad side. In between my work, I sat back and watched. Her moves were graceful, fluid. Years ago, I was told Katia could become the deadliest Black Widow our program created. She would prove them correct.

After dinner, I met first with Sarah and Riley. We sat outside on the deck where we talked earlier, with the sun sliding down past the horizon as they took a seat. They both appeared happy, Sarah holding Riley's hand as they waited for me to begin. Katia was seated next to me, maintaining her vigil.

"Judging from what I heard during our conversation with your brother, you filled your daughters in on what your job for me entails. Is that correct, Sarah?"

She suddenly appeared nervous, looking down momentarily before answering. "I hope I didn't overstep, or that you wanted me to keep that a secret."

"No, not at all," I answered. "I just wanted to know what you've told Riley before we begin."

Sarah relaxed, replying, "I told my daughters everything you've had me do; the shopping, the jewelry, what I witnessed in your office when Penny killed those men, and helping you raise your endurance. With what all four of us have been through under Crimson, I didn't see a reason to hide any of it. After you admitted to all of us that you had Russell and his guards killed, and planned to kill his father and brother, I figured you wouldn't mind me telling them about the men in your office."

"No, I don't mind," I answered. "I'm glad that you did. That gives Riley an idea of what she is getting herself into. I'm surprised, Riley, that after hearing all of that, you still wish to work for me. I would have thought you would run for the hills when faced with submitting to another man."

"Mr. Burkhart, submitting to someone isn't a problem." Riley admitted. "At first, I did that voluntarily. That's how Crimson hooked me. The man that I thought was my boyfriend took advantage of that, getting me addicted to narcotics along the way. I have a natural submissive streak, so following his instructions felt natural. It didn't even bother me when he introduced me to his friends, and I was told to entertain them. I felt at peace with him controlling me. I loved him, and it was only when I found out he just did it to get me into Crimson that I grew to hate him and what they were doing."

"Do you mean you hate the domination now?" I asked.

"No, not at all," Riley replied. "What I hated was those men dominating me and not having a choice. All they had to do was treat me well, let me decide, and I would have done anything they asked. For them, however, it was more enjoyable to make me hate submitting to them, then force me to do it."

I thought for a moment before adding, "Your mother explained to you what she does, what I have her do, and my requirement that she submit to me. Why do you wish to do that as well?"

Riley looked at her mother, trying to get her thoughts together. She took about fifteen seconds before turning her attention back to me. "First, you saved us. From what my mother told us, you had no reason to do what you did. She walked into your office with a story that must have been hard to believe, on top of her lying to you about a part of it."

Riley glanced at Sarah, causing Sarah to look away. "I can't believe she did that, but thankfully, you helped her anyway. Second, you took her in, spent an obscene amount of money on her, then told her it was her choice to stay or leave with us. That told me you were a good man, interested in what was best for her. Third, I really don't have anywhere to go, and nothing to do when I get there. My sisters have degrees, a future, and can earn a living wherever they go. I have none of that."

"That's not true," Sarah interrupted. "You're just as smart as your sisters, and you can do anything you want."

"I appreciate that, Mom." Riley replied, turning to face her mother and placing her other hand into Sarah's. "Spoken like a mother. Let's be honest. I'm in my twenties, no actual skills to speak of, and I blew off high school. The best I can do is some low-paying job, barely making ends meet, hoping to meet someone that can help pay the rent."

Riley turned back to face me. "Mom showed us her room, and I almost passed out. I have seen nothing so opulent in my life. Your house is gorgeous. Since your teams picked us up, we've been treated like royalty and eaten the best food I've ever tasted. Not to sound too forward, but I want what my mother has. I will never come close to any of this on my own. The only thing I have to give is myself and my experience in sex and submission, both of which you appear to appreciate."

She had me there. Riley sold herself short. She took after her mother in her ability to sell. Sarah sold me on her story, then sold me on her. Riley just did the same, taking my measure and hitting the points that would make the most impact on me. She sensed that I'm soft with women in need, but that wasn't too difficult considering that I helped her mother. She knew I liked submissive women, which she'd obviously picked up from conversations with her mother and my wives.

What impressed me was her stroking my pride and the timing of her comments. Treated like royalty, gushing over the mansion, and complimenting the food. She didn't overdo it, but said just enough for me to feel proud. I watched her closely as she told me all of this. She looked me right in the eyes, studying my reaction to every word she said.

I noticed this, so I tested her. She complimented her mother's room and the house, and when she said it was gorgeous, I broke eye contact. As soon as I did, she shifted to the food. Once I made eye contact again, she drove her point home by adding the sex and submission, something she knew I was interested in. I took notice of the fact that she didn't add that until my attention was back on her.

She might not have been educated, but she definitely had an ability to read and manipulate people. To me, that was just as important. I sensed that in her mother, but not to the extent that I did with Riley. Isabella has that ability, as does Penny, to a lesser extent. Katia, my personal bodyguard, comes up short in that regard.

Having someone with me who can whisper in my ear and bring my attention to something I may have missed would come in handy. Having a woman that can manipulate a man who thinks she's just a slave could be equally valuable. That was fine, but I needed to be convinced that Riley would hold up mentally.

"Let's cut to the chase," I commented. "You will be required to submit to me sexually. From what you've told me, that doesn't appear to be a problem. What I'm concerned with is your and your mother's reaction to seeing each other in that position. There may be times where you'll have sex with someone else at my behest. That is a part of the world I operate in, and men that I do business with expect it. I don't want to put you in a position that you hate, regardless of your desire to have a better life."

"None of that bothers me." Riley quickly responded. "I've spent the last few years witnessing my mother and sisters used by countless men, being used myself, all with no hope of ever getting out. I've been forced to have sex with my mother and sisters for the enjoyment of our tormentors. They loaned us out to men as if we were nothing more than toys, with little regard for our safety at their hands. What you describe is tame compared to what they have subjected all of us to."

"So what if I have to fuck someone in front of you and my mother?" Riley continued. "Nothing my mother hasn't seen hundreds of times. Mom can get down and suck your dick right now and it wouldn't cause me any discomfort at all. Sex has become part of our lives, as normal as cooking or paying bills."

"You've been desensitized to sex," I remarked. "Do you get any enjoyment out of it?"

"I haven't enjoyed sex in years," Riley admitted. "I believe that has more to do with the people I've been forced to have it with, however. I mean, I orgasm occasionally, so I still have some response. To be honest, I'm excited to have sex with you. You would be the first person in years with whom I have a choice in the matter. Seeing you handle Russell, and how you are in command of everything and everyone around you, is a huge turn-on for me."

She was just like her mother; both drawn to power. "You're still young, Riley. If you work for me, it will be nearly impossible for you to find someone and settle down. You could still have a normal life with a husband and children. Isn't that something you want?"

"Before Crimson, probably," Riley answered, looking a little angry. "Those bastards took any chance of that away. I've been hospitalized a few times for internal injuries, so I can't have children."

"Oh my God," Sarah exclaimed. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you freaking out," Riley answered, turning to face her mother. "You would have lost your mind, attacked Russell, and probably gotten yourself killed."

"When did this happen?" Sarah asked.

"Russell controlled both of us, but we weren't always together." Riley answered. "It wasn't just one time, but took many times to do enough damage. Too much sex, too rough, and too many foreign objects will do that."

"I'm sorry you suffered through that," I commented. "They tortured you. I can't see any other way to describe it. That brings up counseling. I will have all four of you sit through counseling with my wife, Penny. She's both a medical doctor and a psychiatrist, so she can help you come to terms with what Crimson did you to."

"I like her," Riley commented, leaning back in the chair and looking more relaxed. "She made us all feel comfortable. At first, I didn't know what was happening, and figured Crimson must have sold us. I've seen women disappear, so I just figured I was next. I'm glad I was wrong."

I hadn't thought how it must have looked to the three women when we picked them up. A woman in a kimono followed by men in black tactical gear grabbing and whisking them away. At first, it must have been terrifying. "I have a question, Riley. You mentioned you were hospitalized. Why didn't you notify a nurse or security about Crimson? Surely someone would have helped you."

"You don't understand just how deep their influence goes," Riley answered. "The doctor that treated me was the same man that always treated us. When I was in his office, or the hospital, the people that tended to me were all connected to Crimson. The nurses were under their control, and it was impossible to know which security worked for them."

"Even if I found someone that they didn't control, the police were under their influence. If I had dared to run, I was afraid they would take it out on my mother and sisters. I figure the only reason they didn't hurt us immediately when Mom ran was because they tracked her. Russell told me she took off, and he bragged he knew exactly where she was. He planned on punishing her when he brought her back by torturing us. You may want to reconsider taking on Crimson. I don't see how you can beat them, and I don't want to end up back with them if they kill you."

"Let me worry about that," I reassured her. "There is no chance that you will end up back under Crimson. If you work for me, I will protect you."

"Thank you," Riley replied. "That makes me feel better. Now, where do we go from here? I have every intention of taking the caretaker's position, so what do we do next?"

"Eager. I like that," I answered. "First, I'll show you exactly what you're getting into. Second, you'll go through a screening with Penny, then start counseling. Once I get her approval, I'll start your introduction the same way I did with your mother, which involves a new wardrobe and jewelry."

"Oh, you'll love that," Sarah told Riley.

"I saw my mother's closet," Riley commented. "Those clothes are beautiful. You mean I'll get the same?"

"Not exactly the same, but similar," I replied. "That will all be worked out. Until Penny gives the go-ahead, you'll be our guest. I don't know how long that will take, but I don't think it will be less than a few weeks. I want to ensure you've had plenty of time to decompress and a chance to evaluate your options with a clear mind. You may find that after you've accepted that Crimson is no longer a threat, you'll want to go your own way. If you do, I'll help you get settled wherever you decide and give you money to get started. That way, your mother won't have to worry about you, at least not as much."

"Sarah, you'll also go through a screening with Penny, and will attend counseling with your daughters." I continued. "Until then, you'll continue as my caretaker. I also want the same for you, to take time and decide if you would rather do something else. I know you don't wish to leave, but after you take some time, you may feel different. What I want is for both of you, if you decide to stay, to do so with your eyes wide open and for the right reasons."

"I appreciate that, Rich," Sarah answered, smiling. "I'm old enough to know what I want, and when I say I want to stay with you, I genuinely mean it. I'll take the time. I'll go to counseling as you've requested, but I don't see that changing anything."

I smiled. I figured Sarah would respond with something like that. "OK, that's all I have for now. I want to talk with Ellie and Violet now, so you two can enjoy your evening."

Sarah stood up, walked over, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She smiled, flipped her hair behind her shoulder, and spun around, walking out with Riley in tow. I noticed a quick wink from Sarah to Riley as they walked into the house.

I sent Katia inside to get Ellie and Violet, and a few minutes later, she walked out with them. The two women stood beside the chairs, waiting for me to say something, while Katia sat down.

"Please, ladies, have a seat," I informed them. "There's no need for formalities. I wanted to offer each of you employment. Ellie, I understand you are an educator, like your mother."

"Yes, I have a degree in education, focused on childhood development." Ellie answered. "I was a high school teacher, which is how Crimson trapped me. They had a student plant narcotics, which they subsequently arrested me for. They gave me a choice, Crimson or jail, with the added threat of taking my sisters if I didn't submit. I chose Crimson, stayed out of jail, but they took my sisters, anyway."

"That's how they operate," Violet commented. "They find women who are in legal trouble, and blackmail them. If they want a woman bad enough, they trap her, planting narcotics or money, and use their police friends to arrest her. I've seen it happen just the way Ellie described, too many times."

"Did they also have you submit to them, Violet?" I asked. I mentioned it before, but Violet stood 6'3 inches tall and was built like a tank. I couldn't believe that one man would force her to do anything.

"I submitted to them to keep my sisters safe," Violet answered. "They told me that my sisters, and eventually my mother, would get hurt if I didn't submit, or if I caused any trouble. They also used me to intimidate the other women, and I acted as an enforcer. I hated it, having to hurt the women who didn't do what Crimson wanted. They took pleasure when I had to do that to my sisters."

"You say 'hurt,'." I mentioned. "Are you telling me you had to injure them?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so." Violet admitted. "Crimson didn't want any bruises to show, so it was mainly on the torso. Punches to the stomach, sides, and back. Occasionally, they had me use a club."

"And you did that to your own sisters?" I asked, not believing it.

"Yes, but we didn't hold it against her," Ellie broke in. "We knew they made Violet do it. She was in an impossible position. It was either she hurt us, or they would. At least if it was Violet, she could ensure we weren't hurt too badly. I could see the pain in her eyes when she punished us. They knew it damaged Violet mentally, and they took pleasure from it."

"You guys lived through hell," I commented. "Sarah told me what Crimson did to all of you, but she left out a lot. I can't believe Crimson survived that long, treating women like that."

"Well, most of the women weren't treated like that unless they really upset the men," Violet replied. "They reserved the worst treatment for us. Russell and Reed wanted Mom to suffer, and the easiest way to do that was to torture us. She was on the receiving end of punishments herself, but they mostly made her witness our pain. That hurt her more than if they inflicted it on her."

"That is all behind you now," I continued. "Ellie, I would like to offer you a position as head administrator at an academy I plan on opening. Recent events have shown me I cannot guarantee my children's safety when I send them to school. I have them enrolled in an elite private school, but the school's security is inadequate to protect them from the threats that I live under."

"I envision a school for children of parents much like myself, who need a place that can protect their children from extreme threats." I continued my explanation. "The school will act both as a boarding school and a normal school. With its own power and utilities, the campus will be self sufficient. The security will come from the teams that work for my company."

"The school will be open to children, kindergarten through twelfth grade." I added. "You would run the school, the curriculum, and staff. As head administrator, you would work with my head of security to ensure everyone's safety. You would have a house of your own on campus, free, and the pay will start at $200 thousand a year."

Ellie almost choked when she heard the pay. Violet put her arm around Ellie to steady her. "Did you say $200 thousand a year?" Ellie asked.