Santo Diablo Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I did," I answered. "The school will be self-sustaining, both in operation and financially. I've put out feelers to other's like myself, and they're willing to pay obscene amounts of money for the safety and education of their children. All proceeds from tuition will be spent at the school. I do not want the school to make a profit, so you would have the money to hire the best teachers and staff."

"I desire loyalty, and I'm not afraid to spend money to reward it," I explained. "Once word gets out regarding what we're paying, you'll probably have more than enough people willing to work for you. Don't be surprised if you get some of the top college professors in the world wanting to teach for you."

"I don't know what to say," Ellie replied. "How can I turn down something like that? Will I answer to you like my mother and Riley?"

"Do you mean, will you need to submit to me?" I asked.

"Yes, will that be part of it?" Ellie asked, looking unsure.

"No, you won't answer to me," I answered. "And under no circumstances will sex or submission be part of anything. You will answer to my wife Beth, who will help you oversee the financials. Any requests you have will go through her, but you'll have full rein in running the school. Beth will be there as a liaison between you and me. I won't be a stranger, but I won't involve myself with the day-to-day operations. That's your job. Take some time to think about it. It will take some time to put the plan together, then at least a year before we can complete construction."

"Then what would I do in the meantime?" Ellie inquired.

"If you accept, you will homeschool my kids," I answered. "Well, you'll be in charge. You can hire instructors, but I expect you to oversee them. You'll also work with my construction teams to help design the school. You'll have input on everything from the number of classrooms to how many bathrooms we put in. I want to ensure this school is designed with the eyes of an educator."

"That brings us to you, Violet," I remarked, turning my attention to the last sister. "You haven't finished your degree. Not surprising, considering what you've been through. Is that something you're interested in completing?"

"I think I am," Violet responded. "Before you continue, I need to tell you I will return with my aunt and uncle. I appreciate everything you've done for us, but I think it's best for me to find a life elsewhere."

"I think that's a great idea," I responded. "At least let me pay for you to finish college. I think your mother would like that. If at any point you'd like to consider working for me, call. I consider you all family now, and you are always welcome."

"Thank you, Mr. Burkhart." Violet replied. "I appreciate it."

After a few more minutes of small talk, Ellie and Violet walked back into the house. Katia wheeled me into my office so I could close up for the day, and on our way out, I heard Sarah and her family talking and laughing in the dining room. I also heard her brother and his wife with them, and it was good to see everyone getting along.

It had been a long few days, and I was exhausted. After spending some time with my wives and kids, I turned in, thinking about what was next.