Saoirse's Adventures Ch. 07

Story Info
Saoirse meets a new friend and teaches Arthur about oral.
2.2k words
4.33
1.3k
00

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man who emerged from the vehicle was medium height, muscular with a glossy pair of bluejay-like wings. His short, wavy hair was light blue, and he wore a floral-printed button-up shirt and a pair of khaki cargo shorts. He pulled over next to an overgrown guard station and parked so that the car door shielded the view from oncoming traffic.

"What's he doing?" whispered Saoirse. Both she and Arthur were inside the guard station, where Saoirse had been keeping watch through a small lookout window while Arthur tried to work out how to open the shutters on the outer window. They'd found a set of keys right there on the booth's counter, but the locks had rusted and were difficult to turn.

"Is it Daffodil?" grunted Arthur. Like the man outside, Arthur had a pair of feathery wings. They were black and crow-like, and the left one had been flinching continuously for the past half hour. Saoirse suspected it was the one he'd broken as a teenager. Arthur wore a frayed "RKLOG" t-shirt with a button-up closure for his wings at the shoulder and a damp pair of swim trunks over a pair of flip-flops. Arthur's tanned skin was even darker than usual under his dark freckles after a month of working in the sun for an archaeological dig, and he kept having to tuck his shoulder-length dark curly hair behind his ears while he worked.

The man outside looked around, and Saoirse noticed his amber eyes. "He doesn't have any pupils," whispered Saoirse.

Arthur sniffed, and Saoirse thought she heard a note of jealousy in his tone. "Blue-haired, dumb tan lines, and a nice butt? That's Milly's hot husband, all right. He's just half human."

If the man outside could hear them he didn't react: he chugged the last of the water from a large water bottle in his front seat and put the cap in his pocket with an agonized expression. The man unzipped his khakis and pulled out his circumcised penis, lowering the bottle in front of him.

"I think he's about to pee," whispered Saoirse. Arthur was grumbling to himself while he worked at the second lock of four, and didn't seem to hear.

The man outside glanced at the road guiltily and drew his beautiful bluejay-like wings around himself, somehow turning directly toward Saoirse and giving her a better view. He seemed to have trouble letting go and took several deep, steadying breaths.

"You can do it," said Saoirse quietly.

Outside, the man managed a drip. He tried to relax his stance when Arthur had a breakthrough with the second lock. The loud metallic screech carried out to the man, who flinched and finally let go.

Arthur climbed onto the counter to get some leverage for the third lock while the blue-haired man outside began filling the bottle. His shoulders and wings sagged in relief, but his eerie pupilless eyes darted nervously around.

The third lock clicked, and the man outside jumped. His large bottle was over half full, and his tanned face paled.

"Thanks for the encouragement, Sersh," said Arthur. "I needed that." He got to work on the fourth lock. Outside, the blue-haired man was dangerously close to filling the bottle. She couldn't hear him, but his mouth formed the words "no no no no no" when the bottle overflowed.

"Aaand got it!" declared Arthur. He slid off the counter, accidentally sweeping Saoirse off her feet with his wing as he turned. He helped Saoirse up, apologizing profusely before turning around to take the shutter off the window.

"I don't know why you'd put four locks on something like this," snorted Arthur. The blue-haired man came into view as Arthur lowered the shutter, and hurriedly capped off the bottle and stowed it away in his car. The puddle on the pavement in front of him was still spreading, and he looked like he was about to cry.

"Afternoon, Daffodil!" said Arthur, oblivious. The window itself was easy to open, and the blue-haired man handed several bags of groceries over to them. Saoirse could smell the urine on his hands, and she could smell the anxiety in it. It also confirmed what Arthur had said about him being half human.

Saoirse was half Renoige. For the most part, she looked like a normal, hairless human with pale yellow hair, except that she also had a pair of catlike ears and a fluffy knee-length tail, and her hazel eyes had a reflective green glint. Saoirse had also inherited the keen Renoige sense of smell, and having traveled more than most Renoige she knew, she took an odd sort of pride in how much information she could glean from people's urine.

One of the bags Arthur took from the man emanated the intoxicating aroma of fried food. Saoirse's mouth watered, but her sympathy for her fellow half-human kept her in the booth while Arthur skittered off impatiently with the bags.

"Hey, um-...Daffodil?" said Saoirse, fairly sure his name wasn't Daffodil.

The blue-haired man cracked a smile. "It's Digitalis. You were close though, it's a flower too."

"I'm Saoirse. Nice to meet you," she said. He held up the wrong hand to touch palms with her, but she appreciated that it was the hand that he hadn't peed on. "Is everything okay?" She tried to keep her tone light, but couldn't help seeing the full water bottle.

"It is now," said Digitalis, blushing. "You two didn't um...see me-"

Saoirse shook her head quickly. "I'm half-renoige, I can uh...I can tell. Does the camp even have bathrooms?"

"No," said Digitalis, looking like he was about to cry again.

"Is that the only thing bothering you?" asked Saoirse slowly.

Digitalis covered his face. "No."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"No," Digitalis hiccuped. He wiped his face, drying his hands on his shorts. "But thank you. I think we both need to be getting back though."

"I think you're right," sighed Saoirse. "That food isn't gonna eat itself, but Arthur sure will."

Digitalis moved the full, dark yellow bottle of piss when he got in the car, shifting to get his wing over the driver's seat. "One of those is a bag of crab rangoons, by the way," he called, shutting the car door.

"I know I just met you, but you are the fucking best! Thank you!" yelled Saoirse after the car. Digitalis rolled down the window and waved to her as he drove away.

Saoirse closed the window and replaced its stupidly complicated shutter without locking it. "Who the hell designs a guard window like this," Saoirse said to herself, letting herself out of the small structure and pocketing the keys they'd found there. "It's like a stalling device from a bad smut fic."

When Saoirse returned to the office she and Arthur had slept in, she found Arthur dancing to some old pop music on the local radio station. Digitalis hadn't been lying about the crab rangoons, and they only ate about half the bags of potato wedges, fried chicken livers, and rangoons before they were both full.

"How's your wing?" asked Saoirse while she and Arthur made their way back to the living quarters after lunch.

"So much better," Arthur sighed, stretching his wing. "I'm sorry for being short with you back there. Was I kind of um...hangry to Daffodil?"

"It's Digitalis," Saoirse corrected. "You were a little cranky, but you didn't really say much to him."

"I think him and Milly are going through a rough patch," said Arthur. They emerged into the courtyard and started up the hill. "The company he works for relocated him for a year and he just came back before she left for this dig."

Saoirse slowed a little and fell into step next to Arthur, treading a wide mossy path that wound through a grove of young fir trees. "They both seem very nice," said Saoirse. "And I think they'd appreciate it if we didn't discuss their business."

"You're right," conceded Arthur after a short pause. "I wish I knew Daffodil better, but he always seems to be away."

"It's Digitalis, and would you be up for some pointers on oral?" said Saoirse, forcibly switching the subject.

"I thought you'd never ask," Arthur said, lighting up. They reached the propped-open maintenance room door and let themselves in. The piss in the ashtray in the next doorway still smelled fresh, and covered most of the musty nicotine smell...for the moment, anyway. "Where do you want to do it?"

The keys Saoirse had brought back unlocked another suite of offices off the lobby, labeled "Worker Relations."

"Hey Saoirse," snorted Arthur as the lights blinked on. "We're not workers, so we're about to engage in unauthorized relations." The room was long, with small windows at the very end overlooking the lake. Some desks had been left there, and Saoirse picked a desk next to the window, sitting in a conveniently sunny patch. Saoirse sat on the desk in front of Arthur, her legs apart.

"Hell yeah it's unauthorized," laughed Saoirse. "Now, how shall we proceed?"

Arthur froze up, staring down at Saoirse's crotch. She'd let her clitoris out of her waistband, and it made a tent in her shorts, pointing squarely at Arthur. "I wasn't expecting a quiz," Arthur gulped.

"Expect them," said Saoirse. She leaned back and rocked her pelvis to pull down her shorts. Once she got them to her thighs, Arthur pulled them off and set them on the desk.

"So...is it basically a penis?" asked Arthur, gripping her shaft gingerly. He ran his finger down past the pad of flesh that made up her pseudoscrotum.

"In most ways it is," moaned Saoirse. "It has a head, I get hard at a lot of inconvenient times, and I pee through it. I can also retract it and give birth through it."

Arthur squeezed the pseudoscrotum. It sent a shiver up Saoirse's spine. "There's nothing in there..."

"Well no, my ovaries are inside my body," Saoirse said. "Though there are Renoige ladies who do have testes. Clits and dicks are the same in a lot of respects."

"Have you..." Arthur kneeled, beginning to stroke Saoirse's clitoris. "Have you done a lot of oral sex?"

Strangely, Saoirse didn't blush. "Well yeah, I go to university on the Andyne homeworld."

"You say that like I'm going to understand," said Arthur. "Please explain."

"Well..." Saoirse leaned back when Arthur took her clit into his mouth. "Mind your teeth-...do you know what Andyne speed dating is?"

Arthur shook his head, swishing his tongue.

"Keep that up," panted Saoirse. "With the tongue. Andyne speed dating is when you sign up to perform certain sex acts with someone else."

"Hmm-hmm?" Arthur mimed, still sucking and swirling his tongue.

"You don't think I'd do that?" said Saoirse. "Is it because you still see me as a-"

Arthur pulled back. "Saoirse, no. Is that really a real thing?" He gave her a heated little sniff before he went back down on her, taking her deeper into his mouth.

"Well uh...yeah? Have you never been?"

"Hmm-mm." The vibration from Arthur's voice made her squirm. A memory flashed through her mind of Digitalis relieving himself in a bottle. She felt vaguely bad for enjoying his desperation, but it didn't stop her from moaning, bucking her hips slightly. Arthur took a leaf from her book and a finger stroked Saoirse's butthole.

"Hmm-hmm?" he asked without missing a beat.

Saoirse laughed. "Hmm-hmm. Yeah." Arthur's finger entered her butthole, slowly stimulating it.

"Don't f-feel obligated to-" Saoirse writhed, feeling the head of her clit hit Arthur's throat. "H-holy shit, Arthur."

"Mmm-hmm, hmm." He stated, smiling around her clit.

"You know I wouldn't mind if you-" Saoirse's heart was racing. Her body tensed. "-dropped the questions for now."

"Hmm," Arthur laughed, deepthroating her again. Arthur's voice tipped her over the edge and her body contracted. Arthur was stronger than he looked, and held her in place until her body slackened.

Saoirse lay back in the sunlight, and Arthur sat on the desk next to her. "You squirted," he said, grinning. Saoirse's mind flashed back to Digitalis, and she didn't want to air out his dirty laundry more than she had to.

"You're a natural, I'll give you that," said Saoirse. "But there's more to it than just that. You and your partner have to be in the mood for it, or no one has a good time."

"I'm glad to have you as a teacher, then," said Arthur. "Want to meet me in the showers in ten? I'm gonna run back and grab my soap."

"Sounds good," yawned Saoirse. She looked out the window while he retreated to the lobby, and noticed that the room sat at a peculiar angle, giving her a view of the archaeologists' camp. Several people lounged about on the lake shore, some were swimming, and in particular, two blue-haired figures waded in the shallows. One had a large set of bluejay-like wings, and the other was less than half its height. Oddly, the smaller figure didn't have any wings.

"I hope he's okay," Saoirse yawned to herself and stood up. She proceeded to the shower, where she rinsed off the tile and let the water heat up.