Saoirse's Adventures Ch. 08

Story Info
Saoirse and Arthur have dinner and fail to see any ghosts.
2.2k words
5
1.2k
00

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Worker Resources office proved to be a font of information, mostly about former staff, with cabinets of personal files left behind. Saoirse spent several hours making extensive notes on the same desk Arthur had sucked her clit on. She also snapped photos of certain pictures and pages of interest.

Saoirse was half human. To the casual observer, she looked like a young, skinny human woman with catlike ears and a fluffy knee-length tail. Her hair, the same pale yellow as her ears and tail, had been pulled back into a simple braid at the nape of her neck, courtesy of Arthur.

Saoirse returned to the office where she'd slept around dinner time and found Arthur napping on the couch bed. The nice office, situated in the basement, had been a lucky find. It contained the couch bed, but also a nice rolling chair, mahogany desk, and plush crimson carpet.

Arthur stirred and sat up on the bed, stretching his large black-feathered wings. He'd been sleeping under his unzipped sleeping bag, wearing his hoodie and swim trunks underneath it in the cold basement.

"Oh hey you're back," yawned Arthur. His tanned face was a little pink from sleep, and his dark curly shoulder-length hair was all squashed to one side. "Find anything good?"

"Not as much as I thought, but better than nothing," said Saoirse.

They ate the remainder of the cold fried food that Milly and Digitalis had brought them, after which Arthur announced that he needed to pee. Normally Saoirse would've been annoyed by this, but she and Arthur had an odd arrangement going while she was staying in the building.

At the stairwell, they descended further than they had the last time. The door to the courtyard was just the ground floor; there were several levels underneath, with doors to the different parts of the basement complex.

"The lab and medical bays should be down here," said Arthur, sticking one hand into his shorts to pinch himself.

"Geez, how much water did you drink while I was gone?" Saoirse asked while they approached a door cryptically marked "Md2."

Arthur swallowed before he spoke. "It's my medication. It makes me piss a lot on the first day after I take it." He was already leaking, and Saoirse could smell the medication on his urine.

Saoirse had pilfered a ring of keys from a disused guard house out front, and tried each one until one fit into the lock on the door. The rooms beyond were a lot like the upstairs offices, with fewer windows. File cabinets sat randomly along the walls, sitting open, empty. Arthur strode forward toward the first hall and Saoirse followed, scanning the room for anything good she could take back to her little office base camp. She glanced at Arthur's cute butt in front of her.

"You know it wouldn't work out," scoffed the disapproving voice in the back of Saoirse's thoughts. It had been unusually quiet recently, and it had only been a matter of time until it came back, Saoirse thought dourly.

"So um-" This time the voice had been out loud - it was Arthur. "You said you go to school on the Andyne homeworld?"

The room they came to at the end of the hall was relatively big but cramped, full of empty filing cabinets.

"I started at Redwater," said Saoirse. "It was nice, but having to drop everything several times a day for campus 'traditions' grated on my nerves-"

"Just a sec," grunted Arthur, glancing around. "I can't hold it anymore." He opened the nearest cabinet drawer, yanked down the front of his shorts, and shot a jet of yellow piss into the drawer's metal bottom. He heaved a long sigh of relief and casually continued his conversation with Saoirse.

"So you left Redwater?" he asked, having to speak up over the rumble of his urine pummeling the metal.

Saoirse felt her face reddening. "Yeah. I went to-...um...Gerund University, on the coast. I'm still there, and doing my semester Journalism thesis on the incident that happened here."

Arthur stretched, his urine starting to splash in the drawer. "Milly's husband had an uncle who died here, in that incident-" he started getting hard and let his flow hit the top edge of the drawer, dripping down. "His name was Delphinium."

"Wait, you can remember that, but not Digitalis?" sniffed Saoirse.

"Who's that?" Arthur grunted. "That's a cool name."

Saoirse sniffed at Arthur. "Digitalis is Milly's husband. You know, the one who gave us the rangoons?"

Arthur stuck his hips out over the drawer as his flow slowed to a trickle. "Phew...Oh, you mean Daffodil?"

"No, I mean Digitalis," groaned Saoirse. "That's his name."

Arthur conceded with a shrug. He finished relieving himself and trapped the resulting erection in the waistband of his shorts. Saoirse peered down into the drawer; the bottom was submerged with several centimeters of urine.

"I feel so much better," sighed Arthur. "Sorry I dragged us into these boring old offices. I really had to go."

Saoirse shrugged. "This place still might be useful. Do you mind if I poke around the file cabinets?"

"I'd say 'be my guest' but I'm technically your guest," Arthur said. "I'll help this time."

The filing cabinets were empty, but the floor had a working drinking fountain, which they both took long drinks from. The basement floors maintained a constant coolness despite the summer afternoon temperatures outside, so they decided to try the next floor down instead of going back to ground level. No longer desperate to pee, Arthur deftly picked the correct key and opened the door labeled "Md1."

"Hey, Arthur?" asked Saoirse, as the door opened to a dark, tiled waiting room. "Can I ask a personal question?"

"I can't guarantee I'll answer, but go ahead," said Arthur amiably, feeling along the wall for a light switch. Normally Saoirse could see fairly well in the dark, but since they were underground the darkness was more cavelike.

Something clicked on the wall, and incandescent bulbs flashed to life along the ceiling, some brighter than others. It just barely illuminated a hallway at the end of the room. "I guess that'll have to do," said Arthur.

"Do you uh...always pee like that after taking medication?" asked Saoirse.

"Only the specific kind I'm taking," said Arthur. "It makes me sleepy at first, then when I get up I take a big pee and I usually have to uh...take care of something anywhere I can grab a little privacy."

"You didn't do it this time," observed Saoirse. The hallway branched off the corridor and they followed it to a suite of living quarters. They were cleared out like everything else in the building complex, and Saoirse led the way back out into the hall.

"Not yet," said Arthur, blushing. "I've been having...um...significantly more orgasms than usual, so it's not so urgent. I wouldn't say no to a little help though, if you happen to be in the mood."

They made their way back to the stairwell and went down another floor. This time the door led to an actual supply closet. Another floor down, the door was unmarked. Saoirse was starting to feel the need to pee, and it was a small relief to find the door unlocked. Her relief dissipated slightly when she felt resistance and heard the unmistakable noise of-

"Is that tape?" said Arthur. He stepped through the doorway and tore some off. It was blue painter's tape, and it had been over the cracks, sealing them from the other side. "Wow, this isn't ominous at all."

"Not in the slightest," gulped Saoirse. The door had opened to a long, wide hallway. The lights were off, but enough natural light permeated the space for Saoirse to see in the dark, and she could feel a warm draft from outside. "I don't see or smell anyone around."

"But can you smell ghosts?" whispered Arthur. His jade-colored eyes were wide, and Saoirse couldn't tell whether or not he was being serious.

"I'll let you know what they smell like if we see some," Saoirse replied. She wondered why she was whispering too, until she caught a murmur of voices. They sounded strangely familiar, but Saoirse couldn't place them. The corridor led to a doorway, from which the natural light and the voices emanated. Saoirse padded slowly up to it, keeping her breathing as quiet as-

Thump!

About ten meters behind Saoirse, Arthur had walked into a bit of supporting wall sticking out from the side of the corridor. The voices ahead paused for a long moment, while Saoirse tiptoed back and took his hand.

"Sorry, I forgot that you couldn't see in here," said Saoirse, bending down to help Arthur up. The act compressed her bladder, but it wasn't urgent yet.

The voices started up again and Saoirse led Arthur by the hand into the space beyond the doorway. A wide, dim carpeted office greeted them. Leaves and other debris were scattered on the carpet, and Saoirse couldn't see where the light was coming from until she felt a change in the air and looked up. Above her, what appeared to have once been a ventilation shaft was open to the outside, forming a partially covered skylight: they were underneath one of the two blown-out buildings that made up a third of the building complex. Saoirse's heart leapt. When she'd planned this trip, she hadn't expected to get into the building, but here she was, in the place it happened.

"Hurry!"

Saoirse and Arthur both jumped. The voice had come from above; Saoirse recognized it from overhearing Arthur's phone conversations.

"C'mon, grab my arms, I've gotta go," whined Milly. Saoirse was still holding Arthur's hand, and he tugged her backward just in time.

Bright yellow liquid rained down right where they'd been standing, splashing on their feet. Saoirse's sense of smell told her that the person spraying above them was haman, distinctly feminine, horny, and had been drinking nothing but water and unsweetened coffee. Despite the high volume, Milly finished quickly. Saoirse dared a look up: a pair of petite, pale buttocks stuck out over the shaft, with defined tan lines on the thighs and a cute, compact vulva that twitched as it dripped.

"All done?" said Digitalis's voice.

"All done, and dripping wet, if there's anything you'd like to do about it," said Milly while her butt disappeared from the shaft.

"Not here," said Digitalis's voice. "Anywhere but here. Can we just...go to the hotel like a normal married couple?"

"Alright. I need to cover for Arthur and Sasha anyway," Milly sighed. Their voices began receding. Saoirse frowned at the mispronunciation of her name but had to admit that it was closer than most. Arthur patted her shoulder reassuringly.

"Is that the half-renoige lady I met at the entrance?" said Digitalis's voice. There were two splashes and the conversation faded out of earshot. When Saoirse turned to Arthur, he was slowly rubbing at himself over his clothes.

"You know I can see you doing that, right?" asked Saoirse.

"Would you like to take over?" snorted Arthur.

Saoirse answered with a shrug. "Well, I do need to pee."

Arthur patted his pockets to make sure he wasn't carrying his phone before sitting down on the floor.

"Can you see in here?" asked Saoirse, standing over Arthur.

"I can see well enough, close to the uh..." Arthur glanced down at the puddle Milly had left, about a meter away from where he sat. "Hole in the ceiling."

Saoirse pulled her clitoris out of her shorts. It was noticeably swollen, throbbing slightly. "So, how would you like it? All over your clothes? Concentrated in one spot?"

"All over," said Arthur. "I can have a swim in the courtyard after this."

"If you say so," said Saoirse, and let go. Arthur started masturbating over his clothes, but it didn't take him long to pull out his dick. Saoirse steered her stream onto it and Arthur moaned.

Arthur came on the carpet between Saoirse's feet, spattering it in short bursts.

"Well that didn't take long," said Saoirse.

"You'd come quickly too if you had a gorgeous cat-eared goddess peeing on you," snorted Arthur, still panting and quivering. He seemed to be enjoying the heat from her urine. "That took a lot longer than usual though. If I'm not fast enough, I'll just blow my load wherever I am, no matter how bad a time it is."

Saoirse peed for about thirty more seconds, soaking Arthur's hoodie and shorts. "That sounds like it's happened before." Once she finished, she held out her hand to help Arthur up while she put away her clit.

"I'll tell you all about it later if you like," said Arthur. They passed back into the stairwell, the air warming as they ascended toward ground level.

The heat in the courtyard was stifling when Saoirse emerged into the sunlight. Though the water in the stream and pools was almost ice cold in comparison, Arthur had no qualms about jumping right into the deepest one, clothes and all. Meanwhile, vaguely horny and continuously sipping from Arthur's borrowed water bottle, Saoirse spent the next hour or so wading upstream and collecting interesting rocks in her pockets.