Sapphic Fairy Tales 01: Little Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all much more than Red could take and she longed to feel those lips on hers once more and taste the delicious flavour of that mouth. But as the last ties of her dress were removed and the whole garment fell to the ground she found herself unable to move, unable to turn. She felt Mistress Wild's strong hand on her neck again and another around her waist as she held her close. They moved to caress her now naked body, feeling all the muscles in her neck with one hand as the other explored her belly and hips, her upper thighs and brushed lightly over what lay between.

She felt both excited and strangely ashamed at the same time, she felt herself grow wet and a tiny gasp of excitement and fear escaped her mouth as Mistress Wild's teeth bit down gently and insistently on the flesh of her neck. She arched her back as the sensation sent tingles all up and down her bare skin and didn't even notice when those hands released her for just a moment. There was a swift scramble of fabric, and then the grip was back once more as the two of them now stood naked in the centre of the room.

Little Red could feel the other woman's own breasts resting lightly against her back, far firmer than her own, and also felt as one hand roamed down her stomach towards the now slick needy folds that rested between her legs. As the ends of Mistress Wild's fingers brushed lightly through the thin patch of hair at her navel, Red knew that she wanted this more than she had ever wanted anything in her life and thrust her hips into those exploring fingers as a small desperate moan escaped her lips.

'My my you really are a needy little thing aren't you?' Wild growled appreciatively as she gripped her neck once more, pulling her head backwards and planting another strong tongue-filled kiss deep on her lips.

'Yeeesss,' She replied breathily, 'Yes, please Mistress, I'm yours. Please, make me yours Mistress, I need you, I want to be yours, take me however you like and make me your own.'

The words came unbidden but not unwanted to her lips, for in that moment she wanted nothing more than to feel this woman's touch on her most intimate parts, feel as they parted her and entered her, bent her to their will and made her Mistress Wild's own. The taller, dark haired woman let out a deep, low appreciative growl that was almost a snarl, and Little Red felt her powerful arms lift her briefly off the floor and throw her forcefully onto the bed beside them, face-down. Her nose was filled with furs and before she even knew what was happening, behind her, she felt Mistress Wild's hand pull her hips up into a kneeling position.

Then she felt it, at her opening, which was dripping wet and begging for something. The long, slow lick of Mistress Wild's tongue ran the full length of her dripping wet pussy, drinking in every heady drop that flowed freely there. She felt a deep yearning emptiness inside her, her loins demanded ravishing, and she bucked her hips willfully backwards, willing Mistress Wild's tongue to enter her at long last. But she was denied that pleasure just for a moment, and she heard the other woman's voice once more, the warm tenderness of her breath brushing lightly across her exposed folds.

'Is this what you want Little Red? Do you want me to feast on you? You poor defenceless thing? To make you moan, make you squirm and beg for more? Do you want me to lick you and ravish you and devour you completely until you can't take a single moment more?' and in reply Little Red could do nothing but breathe a single desperate word...

'Yeeeeess!'

And then she felt it, that marvellous clever tongue flicked just lightly over the tender bundle of nerves at the head of her exposed hole, before lapping along the exposed outer lips and plunging its full powerful length deep between them. Little Red moaned and cried out in pleasure as she felt that beautiful tongue lick deep inside her. She gripped the fur bedspread with both hands and quivered uncontrollably from the intense pleasure she felt from her loins.

But Mistress Wild was only just getting started, and Little Red felt the other woman's hands reach upwards and run their short but sharp nails along the length of her back, scraping wonderfully along her tingling skin until she felt her hands grasp firmly on her large round buttocks, not letting her escape for even a moment. The movement of that glorious tongue was unstoppable, plunging deep within her and lapping like a wild beast at a feast, sending pulse after pulse of ecstasy through Little Red's defenceless body. She moaned deeply in pleasure again as she felt one of Mistress Wild's hands release her rump and came back to find the tingling mound of her clit, which she began to massage gently with her thumb below the flick of her tongue, each rotation sending waves of pleasure rolling outwards in its wake.

Again and again and again, Mistress Wild lap her tongue up and down, over and over, fucking her defenceless dripping wet pussy mercilessly as she snarled with the pleasure of it, her firm but gentle hands holding her in place, not allowing her a moment of respite from her unstoppable feasting. The girl howled like a wild animal in pleasure, moaning in joy at the terrible ravishing she was receiving. She surrendered her body completely to this forceful, animalistic woman, powerless to resist as wave upon wave of ecstasy wracked her. She lay utterly helpless before her, gasping with each expert lap of her tongue, which came quicker and harder with every passing minute.

Little Red lost all track of time in that moment. Perhaps it was merely minutes she was in that position, on her knees, head down, ass up, while Mistress Wild lapped at her like a machine from behind. Perhaps it was hours or days that the pleasure lasted; an eternity of pleasure and complete surrender to the ravishment.

However long it lasted, the joyful climax could not wait forever. Little Red felt Mistress Wild bury her face itself within her folds, and heard the joyful feral moans of the other woman as she licked and sucked without mercy. She felt every little flick and rotation of her thumb work its magic on her yearning, blissfully tender clit. As her breathing grew faster and more ragged, she felt something deep down inside her starting to build, like a dam in the mountains, engorged and overflowing in a thunderstorm, cracking and breaking at the restraints which held it inside.

Her pleasure grew and bloomed like waves on a beach, with each stroke of that long delicious tongue. It was untamed, unstoppable, animalistic and wild and like a tsunami which lies low in deep water but which rises and crashes on the shoreline once it reaches the shallows, Little Red felt the dam inside her break. She howled like a beast at the moon as wave after crashing wave rocked through her defenceless body, wracking her pussy with clenching, pulsing, terrible bursts of unmitigated pleasure.

'Oooooooohhhhhhhhh goooods! Yes Mistress! YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSsssssssssss!' She howled as her orgasm broke over her, her whole body tensing in rigid endless pleasure.

Her body convulsed and took on a mind of its own, tensing every muscle and forcing every ounce of breath from her lungs. She gripped the fur bedspread for dear life, as if she was afraid she would fall into an eternity of oblivion if she let go. Mistress Wild's tongue was buried deep deep within her, and that persistent, noble thumb of hers twitched in perfect synchronicity with her body across her ravaged, mind-numbing clit.

After what seemed like another whole eternity, Little Red finally felt her body relax, and she collapsed down, face first onto the bed as aftershocks continued to rumble through her. She could feel Mistress Wild shift position to come and lie beside her, her soft strong hands massaging her back gently with her fingertips.

She felt her nibble affectionately on one of her ears, causing her to moan appreciatively. She wiggled her buttocks a little in thanks, and leaned her head sideways so that their lips could meet once more. She tasted herself on those dripping wet lips and revelled in the heady womanly scent which she breathed in as their lips parted and tongues met.

'Good girl.'

Mistress Wild growled appreciatively in her ear as the two of them embraced face to face, their soft skin pressed lightly together, and their hair entwined on the pillows beneath them. Little Red's mind was still filled with the roaring heady afterglow of the tremendous orgasm that her new Mistress had just given her. But even through the haze she still revelled in the glorious sensation of their tongues entwining as their mouths met together. The strong, lithe arms of Mistress Wild held her tightly to her own body, like a predator defending its kill and the beating of their hearts filled her ears as she came down from the incredible high.

For a little while the two of them simply lay on the bed, enmeshed in each other and in the fur blankets which warmed their naked bodies, basking in the afterglow and in the firelight which flickered warmly from the hearth. When Little Red opened her eyes again she looked up into the deep, dark depths of Mistress Wild's pupils and felt that same small part of herself quiver once again. It was like she was a small helpless creature staring down a mighty hungry predator. But one who might, if so persuaded, show her mercy.

'Please Mistress, may I... May I do the same for you?' She asked timidly, both nervous and excited about what it would mean.

'Hmmmm, you would like to please me, my little whore?' Mistress Wild replied with an appreciative stretch and a low growl. 'What is it you want? Tell me what you need and maybe I will grant you your respite.'

Mistress Wild had rolled the two of them until she was straddling Little Red's more diminutive frame with both her legs. She looked down at her with those dark penetrating eyes and Little Red looked up at them with quailing anticipation. She wanted to please her Mistress so very badly, and knew that she would do absolutely anything to please her.

'Please Mistress, I want to make you feel good. I want to touch you and please you Mistress. I want to touch you and lick you, and feast on you Mistress, please give me more. All I want is to be yours Mistress!'

'Good girl, now lay back and feast on your reward!'

Mistress Wild moved up the bed until her legs were now stradling Little Red, her ankles beside her ears. As Little Red looked up, she had a view of the most gorgeous sight she had ever seen. Mistress Wild's dark, glistening cunt lay just inches above her face. It's slick juicy lips nearly dripping with moisture down onto Red's waiting mouth. She inhaled the full heady musk of her delicious scent and licked her lips with anticipation.

'Please Mistress!' she moaned hungrily, ' Please let me lick you! I need to taste you so badly!'

Mistress Wild merely looked down at her through the gap between her breasts and smiled once more that dangerous toothy grin as she reached down to grasp a full fistful of Little Red's straight long coppery hair. And then, slowly and cruelly, she lowered her hips down and down until at long last she sat her entire body down onto Little Red's waiting lips. The moment she tasted the sweet salty juices that flowed from above, Little Red was in heaven, she lapped and licked with a wild abandon, desperately feasting on the gift that had been bestowed like someone deprived of water.

Her moans were muffled completely by the full weight of her mistress pressing down upon her face and she breathed in the delicious scent of her through her nose as her mouth was completely covered and forced to lick and suck.

Mistress Wild laughed as she tossed her head back, grinding her hips down into her new conquest. One hand still gripped tightly at Little Red's hair, her long nails digging in like claws, and she bit her lip with sharp incisors as she arched her back in pleasure.

'Mmmmnnn! That's a good girl! You eat pussy like you were born to it! Very good girl, that feels good!'

As she plunged her tongue over her Mistress's open slit, Little Red reached up with her arms and gasped firmly onto her waist and buttocks, holding on as if for dear life. She could feel the powerful muscles tensing under the soft, warm skin as she concentrated diligently on her task. Mistress Wild's breathing was beginning to come faster and faster as she bucked her hips lightly back and forth, matching the rhythm of Little Red's tongue lapping at her from below.

Little Red knew that she had done something right when she flicked her tongue momentarily across the hard, tender bundle of flesh at the peak of Mistress Wild's cunt. The gasp of air from above and gentle but firm pull on her hair encouraged her to find the spot again, and she lapped passionately at it, needing no further encouragement.

'Mmmmnnff! That's it, good girl! Right there, keep going. You make Mistress feel so good!'

The breathy panting from Mistress Wild combined with the muffled moaning noises from Little Red filled the small cabin and if anyone had been within a mile of that place they surely would have heard the passion of their lovemaking. But there was nothing but the trees and the darkness to hear it as the symphony of sex came to a crescendo.

Sweat now beaded like dew all across Mistress Wild's body and she tensed every muscle as she ground her hips into Little Red's desperately licking tongue beneath her. She gripped hard onto her hair and arched her back, tossing back her head and finally let out one long desperate moaning cry that was almost a howl.

'Yes... Yes... Yes... YES! YEEEEESSS!' She cried at the ceiling as the orgasm meted out to her by her new conquest ripped through her body.

Finally Little Red felt the weight of her mistress collapse sideways onto the bed and she inhaled several deep gasping breaths as she had been desperately suffocating for her mistress's pleasure. Her face was coated in slick savoury juices and she licked her own lips appreciatively as she lay back and caught her breath. Beside her Mistress Wild finally propped herself up on her elbow and grabbed her chin with one hand to pull her face in for a kiss. The two women pressed their lips together tightly as they licked the delicious taste from each other's mouths.

As they pulled together once more in a long embrace, Mistress Wild ran her sharp nailed fingers down Little Red's back, drawing a long gasping moan from her new lover as they scratched into her skin. At the same time she bit down hard on the sensitive, now bruised areas of her neck and nibbled more gently at her ear with those sharp teeth and clever tongue.

Little Red writhed and smiled giddily with the ecstasy of her new Mistress, loving the feeling of their naked skin pressing together, her strong arms around her and the feeling of her hot breath on her neck. She bit her lip and looked up once more into the darkness of her Mistress's eyes, lost again in their intense depths. She was very glad at that moment that she had not heeded the warnings she had been told, and that she had strayed off the path.

12