Sapphic Fairy Tales 06: Cinderella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Tremaine smiled once more to see Cinderella demean herself in such a way and she sat back down to lounge backwards on the comfortable sofa behind her. With slow gentle motions she pulled up the long hem of her skirts to reveal the dark sheer fabric of the stockings she wore over her long shapely legs. The stockings were held up with a tight suspender belt, but as usual she wore no underwear at all and her delicious looking dark-haired cunt lay on full display before Cinderella as she knelt submissively before her stepmother.

'If you want to prove your worth to me slut, then you will be diligent and attentively eat my cunt until the sun has set. And if you are good and do not shirk your duty then perhaps I will consider allowing you to attend the royal ball.'

'Thank you Stepmother, thank you for allowing me to prove myself to you, thank you for letting me eat your cunt all day!'

'Well get on with it slut, I don't have all day!' Lady Tremaine snarled and Cinderella leant forwards, burying her face once more between her Stepmother's legs and getting to work at once.

For Cinderella the rest of the day seemed like one long endless dream, or maybe nightmare, she lost count of the number of times that her Stepmother came over her face as she was forever licking and sucking at her cunt. Her tongue and mouth were exhausted from their efforts but she kept on going, her face and chest and all down her front were covered with slick and she thought that she would be tasting the heady womanly scent of her Stepmother in her mouth for weeks afterwards.

Through it all she fought to stay on task and never let up from giving pleasure for even a moment, it would all be worth it in the end if she could just get through this. If she was allowed to go to the ball then perhaps she would meet another society lady who would show an interest in her, maybe even fancy her and see how much she had to give. Maybe she would be able to escape out from under Lady Tremaine and find someone who appreciated what a good, dedicated and obedient slut she could be. Maybe she would even meet a member of royalty?

The hour was late and the sun was beginning its slow descent down towards the horizon, but with midsummer being only one month away, it would be a long time before the day was finally done. Cinderella was exhausted and gasping at her task, her Stepmother never showing for an instant that she was enjoying what she was doing for her. All she wanted was a smile, a moment of gratitude, maybe even a kiss of approval. But there was nothing except the usual cold stony disinterested silence broken only by the sound of her own tongue lapping away for all it was worth.

It was all much more than Cinderella could take, she was only human after all and her tongue was numb from the effort, she just needed to take a breath, allow her aching muscles and cramping tongue to rest, even for just a minute. She pulled back to grab a gasp of air, her face soaking wet and her eyes running with tired tears, and in that moment she realised that she had made a terrible mistake. Her gaze met with the cruel triumphant smile of her Stepmother as she looked up at her from her position kneeling on the floor.

'Tut, tut,' Lady Tremaine said cooly, 'Such a disobedient little whore, you can't even follow a simple command, didn't I tell you not to stop until the sun had set? And look, the sun isn't even below the treeline yet. Naughty girl Cinderella, you will have to be punished.'

'No... please no Stepmother, I'm sorry, I'll keep going. I just needed to...'

But Cinderella's desperate pleas were silenced by Lady Tremaine grabbing her by the chin and pulling her face towards her own.

'Get over my knee now you impudent whelp! I said you need to be punished!'

Openly sobbing now in anticipation of what was to come, and at the knowledge that she had failed to earn an invitation to the ball, and maybe her escape, Cinderella crawled up until she was prone over the knee of her Stepmother. She felt Lady Tremaine's hands pull the frilly hem of her maid's skirt up to expose her bare backside with only the single thin strap of her thong between her round pale cheeks. She closed her eyes tight and tried not to quiver in anticipation as her Stepmother raised her hand high above, ready to spank.

SMACK!

The first sharp, stinging blow took Cinderella by surprise although she had known it was coming and she let out a yelp of pain. This was swiftly followed by another and another and she opened her eyes in shock as each smack connected with her tingling backside. Through the pain she could make out the silhouettes of the twins lingering in the doorway to the drawing room, bearing witness to her humiliation and pointing and laughing at her as tears of pain and shame rolled down her cheeks.

Lady Tremaine now punctuated her smacks with a litany of scolding which left both of her cheeks and her secret hopes red and raw for all to see.

'You will never be anything more than my personal slut!

SMACK!

'Do you understand Cinderella?!

SMACK!

'I feed you, I keep you in my household and in return you do as I say!

SMACK!

'When you can buy your own dress, and your own shoes and your own carriage, then you shall go to the ball.

SMACK!

'But until you can prove your worth to me, you will be nothing more than the servile whore that I made you!

SMACK!

'Understand, you are mine!'

SMACK!

'Yes Stepmother!'

SMACK! SMACK SMACK!

Cinderella cried through sobs and clenched teeth as the last few blows landed on her rear and she was shoved off of Lady Tremaine's knee with contempt. She lay there on the carpet, her face soaked in tears and her Mistress's juices as the stinging from her bottom rang through her body. She knew that she was a useless disobedient little serving slut, and that was all she would ever be.

- - -

The week that led up to the much anticipated ball was a litany of humiliation and regret for Cinderella. She was expected to perform all of her usual duties of cooking, cleaning laundry and providing oral pleasure of course. But at the same time she was also required to help with the fitting and selecting of the Twin's gowns for the ball. The fact that Cinderella was not worthy of such a garment herself was a subject of great amusement to the twins and they teased her relentlessly for it, calling her pathetic and ugly and incompetent. She bore the abuse with her steadfast resolve and tried not to show them her bitter tears.

On the night of the ball, after the twins had been whisked away in a glorious ornate carriage, their overly made-up faces beaming in glee, Cinderella retreated to her little simple bed beside the kitchen stove and hugged her knees to her chest. She wished so hard that she could have gone to the ball as well. Her life of degradation and drudgery under Lady Tremaine had once been a dream that in her weakness she had surrendered herself to. And now she saw no way out of it, no way to break the cycle. She considered attempting to relax by pleasuring herself a little, but decided against it because her Stepmother would be very upset if she caught her abusing herself in such a way. Instead she lay back on her pillows in her maid's pinafore stained with soot and cum and tried to sleep. She wished that things could be different.

A bright light suddenly illuminated the darkness behind her eyelids and Cinderella shot upright in her bed, shielding her eyes from the vision that had apparated before her. The light slowly dimmed and coalesced into a humanoid form. The woman now standing before her was beautiful, she was tall and elegant, apparently naked with skin that glittered like teal crystals. Her hair shone a bright platinum silver colour and behind her spread out a wide twin canopy of angelic looking wings, their bright silvery feathers glistening in some invisible moonlight. Her face though was hard to see, partially from the bright light that still illuminated it, and partially because whenever Cinderella tried to focus on her features they seemed to shift and change, like a reflection in rippling water.

'Who... what are you?' she asked, still shading her eyes against the light

'I have been watching you,' The creature replied, its voice was light and almost metallic, inhuman in its resonance and delivery. 'I have watched you from the moment you first breathed a breath, took a step, formed a word. I have watched you grow and I have seen what you have become Cinderella. Did you never wish to become something more than what you are?'

Cinderella recoiled under the force of the light that was directed at her, and under the weight of the judgement that the creature was levering onto her. She felt exposed and vulnerable, as if this being could see through her skin and bones into the very centre of her soul and find her wanting.

'What do you want?' She managed to stammer back, quailing under the force of that other-worldly glare.

'I want you to be more than what you are, I want you to be all that you can be! I will give you the opportunity to make your life a-new. I shall grant you your wish and offer you this one chance. Cinderella you shall go to the ball!'

The cadence behind the voice made this final declaration sound more like the pronouncement of a criminal sentence than the gift it truly was. There was a flash of light and Cinderella found herself consumed by its brightness as it overwhelmed and consumed her. The next moment she was standing at the front of the house, no longer dressed in the dirty soot-stained maid's uniform that was her regular clothing. Instead she wore a long teal-blue ball gown of immaculate design. A beautiful white sparkling mask appeared on her face, and her hair had been perfectly coiffed into a fashionable style. Around her neck she could still feel the familiar pressure of a serving girl's collar but as she reached up to trace the words embossed into it, it no longer spelled out the word SLUT, but proclaimed her to be a GOOD GIRL.

On her feet she wore a pair of sparkling bright crystal shoes which glittered in the light still cast by the mysterious winged being standing beside her. And as a final touch, before the both of them stood a large ornate golden carriage fitted out with two pale white horses which seemed to almost glow in the pale crescent moonlight in the sky above. Cinderella was completely overwhelmed, she didn't know whether to thank this ethereal being or run screaming back into the house. She settled on merely standing stunned and in awe of everything that had been conjured around her.

'This is your chance Cinderella,' the being spoke once more, 'I have given you all that you need to attend the ball; a dress, shoes and a carriage. You will have them until the clocks strike midnight, no more no less. The rest of the time is yours to spend as you will. So go, seek out a better life for yourself, and use this gift wisely.'

With that and a flash of light like a star exploding the ethereal being vanished before her and Cinderella was left standing by her carriage. Whether she had expected it or not, tonight she would go to the ball.

- - -

For Princess Fiona Charming, the ball tonight was a tedious exercise. A seemingly endless parade of young nobles were trotted out before her like a display of racehorses for her to inspect. She nodded and smiled at each of them as they went past, every one desperately trying to catch her eye or prove themselves above all of the others. The ball had been her family's idea, one last ditch attempt to see her married before the end of the year and secure the royal bloodline and family name. Charming, such a ridiculous name to begin with, she might as well have worn a sparkly collar around her neck, one which proclaimed her as just 'NICE'.

Indeed she noticed that a lot of the other noble women and even some of the men here had chosen to indulge in the sensual fashion of bejewelled collars so common amongst the wealthy folk of the kingdom. She saw plenty of collars with 'PRINCESS', as well as 'QUEEN', 'YOURS' and various others all proclaiming either their availability or suitability to be her intended partner.

In truth, although Fiona found these collars to be titillating, she found their overly presumptuous declarations to be a little tiresome. And besides the people they were attached to were very rarely specimens of pure beauty. For example the two women, maybe sisters, who were currently ascending the stairs towards her. The pair may actually have been quite pretty if it were not for the thick slathering of almost clown-like makeup that had been applied to each of their faces under their masks, as well as the outrageous over-the-top styles of their hair and expansive flow of their dresses. All of the men and women before her had the same desperate 'notice me' expression on their faces and Fiona found it tiring. She couldn't wait until the evening was over and she could retire once more to her own company.

The endless charade of dignitaries, supplicants and well-wishers continued on for a while longer until the last of the latecomers had been ushered through and it was time for the dance itself. Fiona had not been looking forward to this bit. Of all the people that had been thrust before her, none had truly taken her fancy, so she was preparing to pick one entirely at random and hope that her choice met with her family's expected standards of a good pairing. But then, as she scanned across the room, her eyes alighted for just a moment on a figure making her way down the long carpeted staircase at the back of the dance hall.

The woman seemed a little lost and very much out of her depth. She had none of the elegant or practised poise of the other guests, but walked with a natural grace. Her dress was a delightful simple blue teal colour which flowed perfectly around her form as she descended the steps and her short blond hair was neatly done into a simple coif with no extraneous adornments or accessories. Her face, although concealed slightly beneath a pure white glittering mask, was extremely pretty with a cute petite nose and chin, thin but soft looking lips and bright blue eyes surrounded by delicate long lashes.

Despite herself Princess Charming found herself quite taken aback by the girl's beauty and fascinated by her. She wondered who she was and where she had come from, did either of those things matter in this moment? She was so beguiling that she knew that she just had to meet her and talk to her. There was a disarming attraction in her simple elegance and as Fiona moved towards the girl she saw that she too was wearing a fashionable bejewelled collar. But unlike the others that cried out their wearer's desirability or suitability, this one simply proclaimed her as a 'GOOD GIRL'. How perfectly appropriate.

Ignoring the jealous glances and disappointed signs all around her, Princess Charming took the mysterious young woman by the gloved hand and led her out onto the dance floor. The good girl in question seemed completely star struck and utterly beyond comprehending what was happening to her. For Fiona this was perfect, she didn't need someone to laugh at her bad jokes or prattle on about how wonderful and pretty she was, she just needed someone to dance with in this moment and ignore everyone else.

'What's your name?' She asked and the good girl blinked up at her as if just realising who she was and where she was.

'Ella, your Highness', she replied as she bashfully looked away. She didn't know why she had given her real name rather than the degrading pet name that she was known by in the Tremain household. But it made her feel good to say it out loud once again, as if she was reclaiming part of herself. Fiona reached up and took her chin in her hands, pulling her head back up to face her as they began to waltz around the dance floor.

'And are you a good girl Ella?'

'Yes, your Highness.'

'I'd like for you to show me what a good girl you can be.'

Ella blushed a deep red beneath the mask at Fiona's proposition and bit her lower lip as she looked up into their eyes while the two of them danced together in the centre of the room. All around them the whispers and gossip of the other party-goers washed over them both completely unheeded, as they only had eyes for each-other.

- - -

That was how Ella remembered the first few moments of that evening. There was nothing but the feeling of being held in the princess's arms as they danced together. The soft warmth of her body through their clothing, the smooth smile on her face and the focus of her eyes staring down into her own. In her wildest dreams she had never imagined that she would have had the chance to dance Princess Charming herself. Now as she stared up onto her handsome beautiful face, with her short brown hair, long lashes and shapely jaw, she wondered if she was dreaming the whole thing. Perhaps she was in reality laying back on her little bed beside the oven at home, the whole wonderful experience little more than a dream.

But as the night went on and on, she continued not to wake up. It became clearer and clearer that this wonderful night was no dream. Later, as she stood beside the Princess, or Fiona as she had asked her to call her, on a private balcony overlooking the gardens, it was clear, she was awake and this was real. She could feel Fiona's soft but firm hand on her shoulder as her fingers traced a delicate line up her arm and up to the beautiful leather collar adorning her neck.

As Ella looked up into Fiona's soft brown eyes and felt the gentle pressure of her fingers tugging lightly on the collar at her neck, she felt her whole body melt under the wonderful blissful sensation of it all. Her lips parted and her knees went weak as she leaned forwards, into a kiss. The moment that their lips met there was a wonderful tingle of joy that ran up and down Ella's spine. For all the years of service at the Tremaine household, she had never once received a kiss in return. The touch of the princesses's soft and gentle lips and the sensual invasion of her tongue into her mouth filled Ella up with a glorious overwhelming warmth. She would do anything to live in this moment forever, to stay like this and be happy always.

The Princess's lips moved from her face down her cheek and onto her neck and Ella felt the tantalising bite of her teeth dig ever so gently into the sensitive skin of her shoulders. She let out a small sigh of bliss at the touch of her hands and lips as she planted a hundred tiny kisses all across her neckline. Never in her life had she been so wonderfully doted upon and she could feel the instant gratification in her loins as a delightful warmth and wetness began to bloom within her.

Fiona smiled a delighted dominant smile as Ella let out a needy moan at her touch, coming up to look into her eyes once more and cupping her chin in her firm but gentle hand.

'Good girl!'

She growled softly down at her before pulling her back in for a deep-throated full mouthed kiss. Ella fell to her knees and began desperately fumbling with the clasp on the princess's belt, wanting to prove her worth to this wonderful attentive woman and show her what a good girl she could be. But instead, Fiona reached down and took her hands in her own, pulling her back up to standing position and gently pushing her back against the wall behind her.

'No,' she whispered softly in her ears as she nibbled lightly on the lobe, 'If you're going to be my good girl, then I want to taste you first. Be a good girl and just relax, and feel everything that I can give you.'

Ella's heart was in her throat, beating harder and faster than ever before. This had to be a dream, there was no way that a stupid little serving slut like her could ever be worthy of having the princess herself between her legs. But as Fiona fell to her knees and drew up the delicate hem of Ella's skirts revealing her bare and dripping wet cunt below, she felt the cool summer evening breeze on her skin and she knew that her mind could never have imagined a moment so wonderful.