Sapphic Fairy Tales 06: Cinderella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the gentle pressure of Fiona's hands parted her thighs and ran their delicate fingers up the inside of her leg, Ella's skin tingled desperately at her touch, she had been starved from it for so long. The soft warm caress of her breath rippled across her slick pussy lips as Princess Charming breathed in her delicate scent, and then the first tentative laps of the tip of her tongue across her needy entrance. It was all that Ella could do to stay standing, her weight pushed back against the wall behind her and supported by Fiona's strong arms holding her waist from below.

'Oooohhhh! Yes!' Ella moaned softly, biting her lip to keep from crying out loud. 'Please! I need more! Please take me and make me yours!'

Fiona looked up at her from her position kneeling before her and smiled, she loved it when desperate needy women begged her for more. Although she had never had one quite so beautiful or alluring as Ella. The soft warm pressure of Fiona's tongue tracking one long slow line from the base to the tip of her cunt nearly made Ella fall to the floor as her legs quivered beneath her. She couldn't resist letting a little desperate moan escape from between her lips and she reached up to bite her hand so that nobody would hear her moaning. Then her lower lips were gently parted aside as the hardened tip of Fiona's tongue burrowed deep between her folds and scooped one deep sensuous lick from inside her.

The indescribable, glorious feeling of being attended to by such a skillful tongue was enough to make Ella cry tears of joy at the sensation. Fiona's face was now buried deep inside her crotch and the delicate but firm feeling of her lips and tongue lapping persistently across her clit and slit sent waves of rapture rippling through her desperate body. Her breath quickly became harsh and ragged as the pent up energy of years of denial built and built inside her, she wanted to hold it back, to make this moment last longer, to lose herself in the sensations and prolong the bliss.

But the pleasure could not be held back, Fiona's skillful mouth was simply too much to resist for Ella's long denied pussy. As the final release grew quickly inside her, she heard another sound besides from her own pounding heart and ragged breath, the terrible, dolorous sound of the clock striking midnight.

As soon as the first bell announced the hour, Ella's orgasm smashed out of her with a force that felt like it was about to rip her body in two, she gritted her teeth and clenched her jaw, waiting for the second striking of the bell. As soon as it came she opened her mouth wide and let out one long delighted cry of pleasure as Fiona continued to endlessly lick and suck at her sopping wet cunt. Byt the third strike, the shuddering beautiful afterglow of the release brought Ella back to the moment she was in and she realised with horror that she was nearly out of time.

With the tingling shockwaves of her orgasm still rippling through her arms and legs, she leant down and planted a thankful, gratitude laden kiss on Princess Fiona's wet mouth, tasting her own juices on her lips and tongue.

'Thank you,' she gasped breathily as she pulled the hem of her dress back down, 'thank you, I have to go!'

'But wait, don't go!' Fiona cried out as Ella pulled away from her and out through the palace. 'Ella, come back!'

But Ella kept running, knowing that she had only mere moments to get away before the bells finished striking midnight. After that all her wonderful clothes and attire would melt away to reveal the low degraded maid's uniform and SLUT collar that displayed the real her beneath. As she ran, she felt one of the dazzling bright crystal shoes on her feet come loose and clatter to the ground on the marble staircase. She paused just for a moment to go back to it. But as the clock struck its eighth peal, she abandoned the shoe and continued running back to her carriage.

The magical conveyance with its two shimmering white horses clattered down the road away from the palace at breakneck speed, leaving other party-goers and townsfolk alike in its wake. Back on the steps of the palace, Princess Charming let up her chase and reached down to pick up the single crystal shoe that had been left behind, her only link to the mysterious white-masked woman that she could still taste the delightful flavour of tainting her lips.

- - -

Cinderella knew nothing of what went on in the outside world for the next few weeks. She returned to her life of subservient drudgery and bemoaned the lost chance that she had squandered. The being that had granted her the glamorous clothes to allow her to attend the party did not return to scold her for wasting her opportunity. But still she felt that if it had appeared then there would have been judgement laden onto judgement for her failure. Her Stepmother was right, she would never amount to more than her personal slut, nothing more. It had been a dream, a very real and wonderful dream, but just as fleeting and unreclaimable as a dream when morning comes.

Outside in the world however a furious search was underway. Princess Charming was travelling the land, going from house to house attempting to find the girl called Ella that had so captured her heart the night of the ball. To aid in this she had the single crystal shoe that the girl had left behind. Although many noble young women, and even some of the men attempted to pass themselves off as the girl by dying their hair and the like, each one proved to be a fraud, for the shoe did not perfectly fit onto any of their feet. There were some that almost fit, but they were always just a little too big or too small, or too narrow or too wide, and so the search continued.

It was on one day, nearly two weeks after the ball that a caller came knocking at the Tremaine household. Cinderella had just finished tending to the twins' luncheon, which had been a foul affair as the two girls were still sulking after their missed chance to dance with the prince. She had been tripped by Letitia's outstretched foot and spilled cream on the floor, and afterward had been forced to lick it up off the flagstones while the twins stood over her and called her names. After this ordeal she rushed to answer the doorbell before her Stepmother could, but arrived too late and was greeted outside of the drawing room by her narrowed eyes and pursed lips.

'It seems, Cinderella, that we have a royal visitor here who is searching for a girl by the name of Ella whom she danced with on the night of the ball. You wouldn't know anything about that would you Cinderella?'

Cinderella swallowed nervously and tried not to meet her stepmother's eyes.

'No Stepmother,' she lied, but her heart began beating faster once more, perhaps her chance had not been completely missed after all. Perhaps there was still hope.

'Don't lie to me slut!' Lady Tremaine snarled as she lashed out to grab a hold of the collar around her neck. 'It all fits together, the mysterious woman who nobody else seemed to know, and your evening chores not having been completed on the night of the ball, you're her aren't you? You somehow managed to sneak to the ball and parade yourself in front of the princess like the wanton little harlot that you are, didn't you!?'

'No! Stepmother please!'

Cinderella cried back breathily as she struggled to breathe with her mistress tightening the noose around her neck. And then the door to the drawing room opened and the familiar shape of Princess Fiona Charming stepped through with a look of concern on her beautiful face. Cinderella's heart melted slightly at the sight of her and despite the dire straits she was in, she smiled gratefully at her.

'What is the meaning of this?!'

Fiona called out, striding up to stand beside Lady Tremaine, who suddenly seemed to remember herself and released her grip on Cinderella's collar. But Fiona had barely finished shouting her question when her eyes alighted on the breathless and feeble looking Cinderella before her.

'Ella?'

She asked, equally breathlessly as she took a step towards her. Of all the women that she had searched through in her hunt for the mysterious white-masked girl that she had met the night of the ball. None of them had come as close to resembling her as this waifish, submissive looking serving girl in the maid's uniform and a SLUT collar around her neck. She recognised that cute petite nose and chin, the bright blue of her eyes and her soft delicately kissable lips.

'Oh no your highness,' Lady Tremaine butted in, her eyes filled with a momentary panic, 'No this is just my useless whore of a serving slut. But if you like, I have two lovely daughters, one of whom I'm sure must be...'

She was cut off by Princess Charming raising her hand for silence and then clicking her fingers to summon a footman who followed her out of the drawing room. The footman carried with him a small velvet lined chest, inside of which could be seen the single glittering form of a sparkling crystal shoe. Cinderella gasped when she saw it, assuming that it had dissolved along with the rest of her magical garments as soon as the clock had struck twelve that night. But here it was, now sitting cradled in Fiona's hands as she offered it up to her.

'Your highness, I...'

Lady Tremaine stammered, but she was silenced once again with a look and then pulled away towards the drawing room by the footman. She shot one last spite filled venomous glance in Cinderella's direction before the door closed behind her.

Ella was now left alone with the Princess, who now knelt before her, almost in a marriage proposal, holding out the shoe for her foot to slip into. Ella didn't know if she dared or hoped to dream that this might be true and not just some further hallucination of her desperate subconscious. But she stepped forwards and her foot slid into the cool solid crystal of the shoe, fitting perfectly and snuggly inside.

'It is you...' Fiona gasped as she stood up, taking Ella's hand in her own and smiling widely, like a child who has received a much wished for present. 'But, you look different, I never would have guessed... is this really who you are?'

Ella looked around her at the house that had been her home for the last few years of her life, at the cold floors that she had scrubbed on her hands and knees, the chandeliers that she had stood on tiptoe to dust, and down at her own clothes with their stains and repairs. She reached up to fiddle with the clasp at the back of her collar, finally brave enough to remove it for herself.

The garment labelling her as nothing more than a serving SLUT fell away and the feeling of freedom that came with it filled Ella with a wonderful light feeling in her chest. She stood up on her tiptoes again, one foot supported by the heel of the shoe, the other bare and naked on the cold marble below, and kissed Fiona once more. They stood for just a moment in her Stepmother's hallway, breathing in the other's scent and melting into the kiss. Ella felt Fiona's strong arms wrap around her and hold her close and Fiona felt Ella's warm body press against hers.

As they broke the kiss and looked up into each other's eyes, Ella let the collar fall to the floor and whispered.

'This is who I am. Who I want to be. I want to be yours. I'm your good girl.'