Sapphic Surprise

Story Info
A girl finds the spark of love in an unlikely place.
8.5k words
4.5
15.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sapphic Surprise

Brown eyed, brunette haired Faith was still chuckling at her new friend, Samantha's, last joke. "God, this lady is hilarious!" she thought as she smiled. "She has the potential to become a lifelong friend."

Twenty-five year old Faith had been somewhat reluctant to come to this little get together but was now awfully glad that she had. The ladies that had been present all shared their ideas and insights as to alternate uses of the sex toys that the company Samantha worked for provided as samples. There were, of course, some ludicrous ideas, but others were rather good and workable. Faith laughed at the ideas as they rolled in and out.

She sat with the other ladies through the whole showing while Samantha, with whom she became thoroughly enchanted, explained, and displayed the various pieces in the display. The longer she watched, the more ideas she generated about new sexual tricks to try.

At the end, the other ladies were collecting their coats and shoes in preparation to depart. They all thanked blue eyed, blond haired Samantha for hosting their get together. Samantha in turn thanked each one for their orders; without which, she would have no business.

Faith sidled up next to Samantha. "Looks like you could use a little help cleaning up?" she phrased as a question.

Samantha whirled around with a beaming smile. "Why, thank you!" she exclaimed. "Yes, that would be wonderful!" Samantha ushered the last of her guests out the door as Faith began to pick up the various glasses and plates that the wine had been served in and the cheese and vegetables were placed on. She located the entrance to the kitchen and began to stack the plates and arrange the glasses for washing and drying before bustling back out into the living room to complete a round trip.

"What kind of wine is this, Samantha?" she called.

"It's Pino Noir, Faith. Do you like it?" answered Samantha.

"Yes. It has a nice bouquet, bold taste and smooth finish."

"I do have a few more bottles of it," Sherri giggled. "Let's hurry up and get this done, then we can have a nip more!"

Faith hurried to pick up the few wine bottles that remained in the living room and returned them to the kitchen. The empties would go back, and the partially full ones would be empty before the evening was through.

When the pair tackled the dishes, Samantha turned and fixed Faith in a smoldering, green eyed stare. A curious, autonomic thrill ran through Faith's system to have Samantha look at her like that. She was instantly abashed and hoped that she had hidden her response from Samantha's notice.

Since the look was designed to provoke a response, Samantha indeed did notice but gave no indication to her new friend. That one glance told her so much about her new compadre. It told her she was interested and open to being seduced.

"You wash and I'll dry and put away," Samantha suggested.

Faith took a moment to snap out of her trance. "Okay," she finally responded. She couldn't believe what she was feeling. Waves of lust and desire for this woman were coursing through her system, but why? She had only had brief interest in one woman before, but somehow, the woman beside her now beckoned to her innermost desires.

"I really enjoyed your presentation, Samantha. You did a really good job with that," mentioned Faith making small talk. "What prompted you get started in this line?"

"I was in a dead-end job working for a leering boss and wasn't really getting anywhere in my life," began Samantha. Then, thumbing around online, I found an add for salespeople here at Sinful Secrets. I started with them a few years ago and was able to quit the dead-end job last year to do this full time," she giggled as she dried another plate and put it in the cupboard.

"How interesting!" admitted Faith, rinsing a glass and placing it on the rack.

"The most time-consuming parts are setting up the display, taking down the display and arranging the snacks," giggled Samantha, setting off Faith's laughter once again.

"Would you want to try your hand at it? They're always looking for new reps," asked Samantha.

"Oh, I don't know that much about the products, or sales or anything," replied Faith.

"That's okay!" beamed Samantha. "Sinful Secrets has a complete training program and supports you all the way! It's a fantastic company to work with. You could come with me, and we can do showings together while you gain your bearings."

"It does sound interesting," observed Faith continuing to work. "I don't know how well I'd do in front of a crowd talking about this, but it is worth a look."

The two women sipped their wine before Samantha mentioned, "We have a hot tub out back. Would you like to have a midnight soak?" she invited.

"I don't have a bathing suit here," protested Faith.

"That's okay, we can go skinny dipping," Samantha suggested with a grin. With that, Samantha began to strip off her clothes until she was stark naked in preparation before stepping outside and slipping into the hot waters.

Faith stood for a moment, quietly taking in Samantha form. She stood about five foot seven inches tall, one hundred fifteen pounds long, red hair, hazel eyes, and nice, pert C-cup breasts. She couldn't help but notice the neatly trimmed red patch between Samantha legs and felt another involuntary thrill run through her. Here again was that spark that she had felt long ago, and for which she had so long searched, and in the most unlikely of places.

"My God, those are some amazing breasts," marvelled Samantha silently as she caught sight of Faiths topless body. "This girl is exquisite!" she thought as five-foot-four-inch Faith stripped off her white shorts exposing the frilly panties underneath. Samantha had to work hard now to control her breathing and tried not to stare as her new friend stripped off the last vestiges of her clothing, exposing her smoothly shaven pussy in preparation to walk out to the tub in the back yard.

Samantha grabbed two towels from the rack near the back door, gripped her glass of wine and placed her other hand on the doorknob and asked, "Ready?" she asked with a grin.

"Yes," replied Faith nodding her head and carrying her half full wine glass.

Samantha opened the back door revealing a mood lit back yard. A tall, immaculately trimmed cedar hedge ringed the back yard and blocked the view of the neighbours. An equally immaculately trimmed lawn separated the trees from the flagstone patio. There was a large, brick bar be que at the far edge of the patio to the right of the door and to the left was a large, in-ground, eight-person hot tub already bubbling and steaming into the warm summer evening air.

The liquid was almost too hot when Faith put a toe in to test the water. "Ooh, it's quite warm!" she observed.

"Some like it hot!" laughed Samantha as she took another step into the hot water and sat down on the tiled benches that lined the tub. Faith took a few minutes longer to acclimatize to the heat but was soon sitting at the edge of the tub beside her new friend sipping wine.

"So, what did you do in college?" asked Samantha, making small talk, and taking a swallow of her wine.

"I have a degree in economics. My mother suggested that I have a fall back from gymnastics. Good thing she did!" Faith laughed while taking another sip of her wine.

"You did gymnastics with a chest like yours?" asked Samantha incredulously as she gestured toward Faiths beautiful and now floating breasts.

"I would wrap them up tight and they would stay out of the way under my leotard," explained Felicity. I took a spill and broke my ankle. After I recovered from that, I was never as good as I was, so I started coaching. That's what I do for money now," she said taking another sip of her wine.

"Oh, wow!" exclaimed Samantha. "That's incredible!" she delighted. "You can't keep a good girl down." Both women giggled and drank from their glasses.

Samantha reached for the bottle and poured herself another glassful. "More wine?" she offered, sidling a little closer to Faith.

"Please," responded Faith flushing with the alcohol she had been drinking. She accepted the glass and took a first sip of the vineyard produce.

"So, are you with anyone?" asked Samantha making small talk as she sat down closer to Faith in the warm water.

"No," replied Faith. "I'm very particular as to who I go out with. I haven't had a date in months."

"Did you ever fool around with any guys in college?" asked Samantha with lowered eyes and sly grin.

The comment flustered Faith slightly, but the wine helped her conjured up the courage to answer. "There were a few men whom I was interested in, but I only went out with any of them short term. Most men are pigs." she mused taking another sip from her drink.

"'Most men are pigs?" questioned Samantha. "What happened?"

"I got a really bad taste of college dating. The first guy I went out with, Tony, tried to rape me in the back of his car because, according to him, I 'owed' him for buying me dinner. I never felt so cheap in my life, and it wasn't even that great a dinner!" she finished taking a long sip from her wine.

"Oh my God," gasped Samantha. "That's terrible!"

"Oh, he didn't get to follow through and besides, he's in jail now playing wide receiver for the whole team!" Faith giggled. Six other girls came forward and filed a complaint against him that ended up putting him in jail. Karma in action!" Both chuckled about the demise of this junior chauvinist.

After a momentary pause Samantha asked, "Did you ever fool around with any girls?" as she slightly lowered the pitch of her voice.

Faith blushed slightly, recalling a memory from days gone by. "When I was a pledge to the sorority, there was a hazing where a number of lesbian acts were performed." admitted Faith slowly. "The head sister took a liking to me, and a spark developed between us that night. She lay me down on my back and sat on my face to make me put my tongue up her pussy. After that, she stood against the wall, and made me crawl up between her legs. She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me face first into her pussy again, instructing me to lick. I was reduced to nothing more than a carpet munching, little slut. After that, when we would see each other, the spark had disappeared, but we were always close friends."

"Did you like it at least while you were performing?" asked Samantha now sidling even closer to her quarry.

"Yes," whispered Faith. "But I never tried again because I never felt that same spark between another woman and me," Faith admitted, "until now," she added quietly as she regarded Samantha's approach with sparkling eyes.

Samantha sat down on the bench close beside Faith and looked deeply into her eyes. "Would you like to try it again?" she whispered, getting ever closer to Faith and shifting her head to kiss while bringing her hand out of the water to cradle Faiths delicate chin.

"Yes," whispered Faith as she recognized what Samantha was about to do and felt a thrill run down her spine. She closed her eyes and counter tilted her head when Samantha was fractions of an inch away from her face. Their soft, supple lips met, and both saw a flash behind their closed eyelids. Samantha put both arms around Faith's neck as she probed her friends' mouth with her tongue, luxuriating in her heat, texture, and flavour.

Faith submitted to Samantha advances and allowed he new friends tongue to explore her teeth, tongue and the soft insides of her cheeks, thrilling at the sensations that Samantha's tongue was now igniting in her body. She took her turn exploring and tasting Samantha's wonderful flavours and marvelling at her new friend.

Samantha dropped a delicate hand to cup one of Faiths magnificent D-cup breasts and began to gently squeeze her gorgeous breast flesh while rolling her nipple between her fingers. Faith let out a low, soft moan of pure pleasure, encouraging Samantha to continue. She dropped her other hand while still locked in their embrace, took Faith's hand and slowly brought it up under her own breast.

Faith immediately got the idea and began to squeeze and fondle Samantha's pear shaped, C cup tits. She copied Samantha's motions and rolled her nipple between her slender fingers. It was Samantha's turn to let out a low moan, further exciting Faith and sending even more energy and vibrations reverberating around her system.

When they came up for air, Samantha turned her attention to Faiths breasts. "You have truly marvellous breasts," she admired as she brought her hands up underneath those gorgeous globes. She then bent her head to kiss the tops of each while they lay cradled in her hands. Her hungry mouth licked and kissed while searching for Felicities pert nipple. As she found it, she turned her eyes upward to witness the look on her new friend's face.

Faiths eyes were closed, and a quiet moan escaped her lips as Samantha began to gently suck and nibble on first one nipple and then the other. Samantha melted into her arms as Faith enjoyed the sensations now careening around her system. Samantha's tongue was so animated and leaving energy trails in it's wake, further exciting Faith as she luxuriated under Samantha's attentions.

Samantha uncoupled her lips from Faiths beautiful nipple, rose to look her in the eyes then closed them and kissed her deeply. Faith responded in kind and recognized her own desires.

"Get up on the edge, Sweetheart," coaxed Samantha in a sultry voice. "I want to give you something that you'll never forget." Faith climbed out of the water and into the night air where she sat and put her legs back in the tub. Samantha languidly ran her hands down Faiths inner thighs and up to her already glistening pussy before turning her gaze up to meet that of her new lovers. "Do you know what I'm going to do now?" she teased.

"It's what I hope you'll do," returned Faith as she smiled and parted her knees further.

Samantha dipped her head between Faiths knees and was instantly intoxicated by the delicate flavour and aroma of her pussy. Her tongue touched and easily slid down to the bottom of Faiths luscious slot. The feeling made Faiths eyes close and a low moan escape from her throat.

"Oh, you like that do you?" murmured Samantha as she licked and nibbed at her friends' inner thighs making Faith jump and sigh.

"Yes," admitted a giggling Faith in a whisper as she enjoyed what her lover's actions were doing to her. A tingling feeling had begun to drip through her body like water along a branch. These sensations now coursing through her were brand new to her and completely exhilarating. She intended to take in all that she could of them.

Samantha smiled pressed forward, back into Faith's crotch to return her tongue back into her lovers moistening slot. Slightly lifting her head brought her delicate tongue to Faiths rapidly engorging clitty. A single touch of her clit made the younger girl moan louder, encouraging Samantha to continue. Now, her tongue dove down Faiths delicious canyon, aching to lick sweet nectar from her overflowing honey hole. Pushing her tongue into Faith's cunt caused a flood of liquid to flow over her tongue and down her throat. Samantha felt intoxicated by the way Faith tasted and the way she reacted.

"You're so responsive!" remarked Samantha as she experienced Faiths completely alive and enervated body. The water droplets had changed to an electricity within Faiths body that made her bounce and vibrate under every heavenly touch and lick her partner bestowed upon her.

Samantha took Faiths now fully engorged clit between her teeth and began to hum softly. The vibrations in Faiths body increased a hundred-fold and loud moans in stuttered voice emanated from her throat. Samantha sensed that Faith was getting close to cumming and redoubled her efforts. A few more moments under her new friend's tongue lashing and Faith was bucking in the exquisite throes of orgasm, thoroughly enjoying this woman's attentions to her now plump and swollen pussy.

Samantha slipped from between Faiths legs and allowed her to slide into the warm water of the hot tub and right into her waiting arms. Faith's head fell to Samantha's ample breast as she cuddled her in, holding her trembling girl as aftershocks wracked her body.

"Was that as good as you had imagined? Samantha asked as she swept Faiths hair from her face and back behind her ears.

"Better," beamed Faith as she craned to look up into Samantha's eyes. Samantha, in turn, could not resist and bent to plant a deep, wet kiss on her new girl.

"It's getting late," observed Samantha presently. "Lets get dried off and take this party inside," she suggested.

"Okay," replied Faith meekly as she stood up, revealing her full beauty to her new friend.

The sight was enough to take Samantha's breath away. "Marvellous," she breathed to herself as the pair got out of the hot tub into the warm summer night air and walked toward the door of the house. Samantha reached inside the door, grabbed a towel and began to rub down her new friend paying special attention to her gorgeous tits, wiping away the water as she went. Faith attempted to grab a piece of it to dry Samantha off as well, but the fabric was moving too fast; so, she contented herself in the grip of her friend's massage.

Once Samantha had finished, she reached into the door and drew a second towel, this time proffering it to Faith. "Your turn!" she chuckled. Faith smiled, grabbed the towel and began to rub the water from the woman in front of her.

Once both were dry, they stepped inside, rehung the towels and closed the door. Wordlessly, Samantha took Faith by her delicate hand and led her to her bedchamber. Faith stood on the threshold looking into the dimly lit room, as though getting cold feet.

"What's wrong, Sweetie," enquired Samantha. "You look a bit stuck."

"It's nothing," replied Faith as she boldly stepped over the threshold and strolled toward where Samantha was standing as though offering herself to her taller friend. In turn, Samantha wrapped her arms around Faith and kissed her deeply while collapsing onto the bed together.

With her passions kindled, Faith now slid down Samantha's body to her gorgeous, tear shaped titties. Finding her way to one of Samantha's gorgeous, deep red aureoles, she sucked the nipple into her mouth and sensed joy when it began to get hard and crust over. Taking a page from Samantha's book, she placed her teeth alongside the soft, delicate skin and began to hum.

Samantha was delighted with the intelligence and creativity of her new girl friend. She moaned as familiar sensations began to make their appearance all over her body and her breathing began to become raspy and short. She knew she would love spending time with this woman, both in and out of the sack.

Faith began to explore her new friend as she licked her way down, first toward Samantha's bellybutton, which seemed to kiss back when licked., and then down to her sweet, wet cunt. The spark she had felt between them had grown to become a raging bonfire in her stomach. Her passions were so inflamed and driving her on to pleasure the woman now in bed with her.

Samantha realized what Faith now craved. She parted her knees and spread her legs to admit Faith'-0s body between them. She watched and felt Faiths warm form and wet tongue finding their way around her body, heading down toward the inevitable, desirable places between. She placed her hands on Faith's head and entwined her fingers in her hair, watching this beautiful creature slide up between her legs, searching for ecstasy.

Faith's tongue made tentative contact with Samantha's red coloured outer pussy lips, lazily drawing her tongue up before dipping between into her new girlfriends now soaking wet slot. She slid her tongue up, dying to lick and sample of Samantha's glorious clit.