Sapphic Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had this enclosure specially built this big for a reason," mentioned Samantha.

"Oh? What's that?" answered Faith innocently.

Samantha felt a delicious shiver run down her back. She loved Faith's naivety and enthusiasm to try new things no end. "Well," she began, "if I stand with my back to this part of the enclosure, part my knees and spread my legs a bit, what do you suppose you could do?" she questioned slyly as she propped herself against the opposite shower wall.

Faith got the idea immediately, dropped to her knees and looked up into Samantha's eyes. "I suppose I could do something like this," she said, carrying on the game that Samantha had started. She slid the tip of her delicate tongue between her lover's hot folds to taste her sweet juices once again.

Samantha's hand snaked around the back of Faiths head and held her girl to her sweet spot as she thrust her hips into Faith's face. "You are just so good at eating pussy," she mused looking down into Faiths shining, adoring eyes.

Faith's tongue swept up her girlfriends swiftly moistening slot, heading toward her swiftly swelling clitty. She delighted when she found it, gently brushing over the surface, and feeling her girlfriend swell even further under her touch.

Samantha threw back her head and let out a low moan. She was beginning to really love this girl who now knelt between her legs and tasted her flowing nectar. Deep inside, she felt the vibrations that she knew would lead down the path to orgasm, and she revelled in it.

Faith licked and gently sucked on Samantha's well hardened clitty as she felt the excitement building in her partner. She was completely enamoured with the sounds, vibrations and twitches her partner underwent as her count toward orgasm wound down and redoubled her efforts to ensure that end.

The vibrations beginning in Samantha's thighs told Faith that her goal was near. She listened to her girlfriend's voice on her breathing getting higher and higher finally reaching a crescendo of sound as Samantha began to cum all over her face. Faith relished in it, moving her head to accept Samantha's love juices all over, leaving her visage all glossy and shiny.

Faith stood up and kissed her girlfriend deeply. "You taste like pussy," Samantha smiled as they came up for air.

"Well, I guess you are what you eat," giggled Faith as she took the soap and began to lather it up on Samantha's gorgeous body. Samantha put her arms up and let her lover's petite hands touch her all over in the cleaning ritual. Water from the shower rinsed the soap away, then Samantha smiled. "My turn," she said in a low husky voice as she advanced on Faith with the soap in her hand and a mischievous look in her eye.

Faiths eyes lit up and she squealed with delight as she raised her arms to allow Samantha room to lather her up. Faith darted her lips out to kiss her girlfriends' nose and smiled as Samantha went about her self appointed task.

After rinsing and washing each others hair, the pair turned the water off and got out of the shower. They both smiled and grinned at each other as they towelled one another dry Samantha strolled into her bedroom first, only to be ambushed by a rambunctious Faith! Wearing a puckish grin, she grabbed her lover by both arms and began to drive her backward toward the bed where she dumped her over on her back leapt on her and proceeded to passionately probe Samantha's mouth with her tongue. Her hand fell to the floor at the side of the bed and brushed across the strap-on that Samantha had used earlier.

When they surfaced for air, Faith hoisted the device. "May I try?" she smiled playfully while dangling the device from her hand.

Samantha smiled. "It's been a long time since I let anyone fuck me," she mused as she rolled over to help her girlfriend into the rig and then adjust it to fit her hips properly.

When the deed was done, Samantha sat on the bed in front of Faith. Faith, who had never done anything like this before, copied what her girlfriend had done earlier. "Suck it," she commanded while a delighted grin spread across her face.

Samantha gazed up into Faith's lust laden eyes with a sultry look on her face as she encircled the tip of the dildo between her luscious red lips and grasped the smooth shaft. She felt Faiths delicate hand sliding around the back of her head and fingers entwining in her hair much the same as she had done earlier. "This girl is a quick study!" she thought as she began to circulate the synthetic prong in and out of her wet mouth while sliding her hand up and down the shaft in concert with her mouth.

"Oh, that looks so hot!" Faith breathed as she began to gently rock her hips back and forth, pushing the dildo further and further into her mouth as Samantha gazed up at her with pure adoration glowing from her eyes. She was really beginning to feel a great kinship with the woman whom she now knelt before.

Faith withdrew the porcelain penis from her lovers' mouth as Samantha looked up at her with a quizzical look. Faith smiled down on her girl. "Get up on the bed," she said in a low voice as she patted the comforter. Samantha was sitting down when Faith scoped her legs out from underneath her, tossing her onto her back. Faith dropped to her knees and lifted her girlfriend's legs over her head before plunging her tongue into her lovers sopping wet snatch.

Faith just meant to moisten and loosen her lover up some more, but the reality would turn out to be substantially different. Her tongue contacted Samantha's salty sweet pussy lips and all thought of just "getting her wet" went out the window as Faith now hunkered down to eat her gorgeous partner to orgasm. She slipped her slender tongue between Samantha's outer lips, sighing as the delicious taste, and wonderful texture filled her senses.

Samantha's love tunnel was beginning to bubble over with moisture and self produced sexual lubricant. Faith dipped her tongue into the delectable mixture and smiled as she drew her tongue through her girlfriends' slot to find her swollen clitty waiting for the attention of her tongue. She heard Samantha's deep gasp as she enveloped it with her soft and supple lips. Her flickering tongue danced lightly over, sending tremors reverberating around Samantha's body.

Sliding two of her fingers into Samantha's love hole, Faith began to gently strum the flesh of her lovers G-spot as she continued to lick and suck. Vibrations were now being awakened her of orgasm of the recent past. It was not long before her flesh was quivering and quaking as she lay cumming on the end of Faiths talented tongue and curvaceous fingers.

Faith licked her fingers clean, smiled and then gripped her girl by the hips, bidding her to turn over. Samantha vivaciously complied with the unspoken request, anticipating the event to come. She felt Faiths delicate movements as she got behind her then gently spread her legs with gentle pressure from her knees. "Just as I taught her," thought Samantha gleefully.

Faith gazed down on Samantha's perfect, tear drop shaped ass as she ran her hands all over the smooth surface.

"Use your thumb tip as a guide," coached Samantha breathlessly.

Faiths thumb very quickly piloted the synthetic she-cock slung between her legs into her girls dripping wet honey hole. Slowly, she fed the dildo into Samantha's accepting love tunnel and listened to her excited, unsteady breathing as Faith pressed further and further into Samantha's perfect, pink little pussy.

Samantha exhaled sharply. "Yes," she encouraged, "right there. That's so perfect!" she breathed as Faith pressed in further and further. "Rock your hips gently in long, slow smooth strokes," advised Samantha. Faith followed her friend's advice and began to withdraw the dildo she wore before reversing and pressing in again. The pair quickly developed a wonderful cadence between the two of them. Very soon, Samantha's orgasm exploded onto her once again, moaning and squealing in delight as the orgasmic waves swept over her all over again.

Faith looked down on her girlfriend as the throes of ecstasy overtook her and was thrilled that she could give her this gift. When she felt Samantha's orgasm beginning to die away, she pulled the dildo out of her girlfriend's pussy, stripped the strap-on rig away from her body and dropped it to the floor. The pair climbed between the sheets and got closer to one another.

"I think I could put serious thought into falling in love with you," said Samantha as they cuddled deeper in mutual bliss.

"I think I already have," cooed Faith.