Sapphic Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha's hands now tightened around the back of Faiths head, drawing her in tight and close. "Suck my clitty, Faith," begged a whispering Samantha in low, husky tones.

Faith responded by locking her lips around Samantha's clitty, beginning a long, slow draw that pushed her girlfriend to new heights of pleasure. Flickering her tongue across the tip caused vibrations to begin deep inside Samantha, and she moaned her pleasure into the night while holding Faith exactly where she wanted her most.

Faith's tongue moved up and down Samantha's slot, flickering over her clitty and then lazily moving down to sample her nectar from her sweet honey hole. Locking around her clit once more, she placed her teeth aside the fully engorged organ and began to hum.

Samantha's orgasm exploded onto both of them. Her body began to buck and kick in the throes of ecstasy while she held Faith's mouth to her dripping and cumming pussy. Their moaning and groaning filled the room with sound and the delightful musk of fully aroused women hung heavy in the air.

After Samantha's orgasm had died away, both women were side by side in a loving embrace. Faith's head found her lovers breast and rested upon it. Faith could hear her heartbeat as it returned to normal and sensed when Samantha's pulse returned to normal.

Suddenly, Samantha pulled Faith's head up. She wore a wry smile and a peculiar light behind her eyes. She began to shift their bodies so that she was on top with her pussy at mouth level to Faith while she hung her face down in Faith's crotch. Faith got the idea immediately and began licking Samantha's still dripping pussy once again as Samantha spread Faith's pussy lips with her deft fingers and began to delve her tongue to the inside of her tight, tasty twat. The pair lay locked in their lovers embrace until the tidal waves of passion and orgasm overtook them both once again.

When the waves of passion had subsided, Samantha rolled off Faith and held her against her chest once again. Faith was so soft and contour forming that it seemed that she was meant to be there in her arms resting on her chest. Samantha found Faiths breathing and heartbeat to be very soothing. She bent her neck and kissed her new girlfriend's hair graciously.

Samantha rolled slightly to reach into her night side table. She pulled out a blinding mask and began to slip it over Faith's head. Faith began to struggle as Samantha performed the maneuver. "Hush, Little One. It's just a blindfold, see? I want to play another game with you."

"Oh, okay" said Faith sheepishly, allowing Samantha to continue with the task of blinding her then turning her over onto her chest.

Once she had covered her lady friend's eyes, Samantha grinned, reached into a dresser drawer and withdrew a strap-on dildo harness.

Faith heard the noise of buckles and belts tapping together. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just a moment, my impatient lover. I'm getting a surprise ready for you," tittered Samantha as she slung the device around her waist and adjusted the buckles that held it there. She then proceeded to climb on the bed in front of Faith so that her dildo was just inches from her face. "Okay," said Samantha with a huge grin, "take off the blindfold."

Faith dutifully did as she had been told, a fact that did not escape her lover's attention. When her eyes focused on the phallus in front of her, a huge, delighted smile spread over her face as she looked up into Samantha's eyes.

Samantha once again curled her fingers into Faith's hair, smiled and said, "Suck it" as she placed her hands on the back of Faiths head and applied pressure to coax Faith along.

Faith didn't need much coaching and soon the dildo was fitting between her lips and through her teeth, pressing on into her wet and willing mouth.

Samantha basked in the power she felt as Faith started to put on a show for her by taking the dildo deeply into her mouth and looking up with smoldering eyes. Samantha returned a delighted grin as she began to cycled the dildo in and out of her lovers wet and willing mouth.

She could only take so much of that before her cup of lust bubbled over. She wanted desperately to bend her new friend over and take her from behind immediately and he could already hear Faiths cries of passion echoing in her head. Sliding the dildo out of Faiths mouth, she slid behind her and got between her shapely legs.

She placed one gorgeous hand on Faith's hip. With the other, she held the base of the plastic prong she wore slung between her legs. Using her thumb to guide her, she found Faiths soaking wet slot and slid the tip of her lady-cock just inside Faiths puffy pussy lips.

Faith moaned as she felt the smooth dildo beginning to enter her sweet, steaming quiff. The thing seemed huge as it entered, stretching her tight little pussy to what seemed like its maximum. She felt the top of it brush bottom before it receded back down her love canal. The pleasure once again escaped her lips in a moan. Samantha continued to slowly and smoothly slide up and down inside Faith until she was sure that her girl was relaxed and stretched enough to take a pounding from her plastic monster.

Samantha began to pick up the cadence of her hip motion as she clasped Faiths hips in her slender hands, all the while listening to Faiths breathing and the sounds she was making. The practised undulations of her body driving her prick in and out of her lovers tender little twat drove Faith further and further toward the precipice of orgasm.

Samantha now gripped Faiths hips in both her hands and began driving ferociously in and out of the girl, causing her to wail and moan her pleasure. With her hair flying and all abandon to the wind, she fucked her girl faster and faster just to hear more of her delightful sounds.

Faiths cries crescendoed ever higher as her body collapsed and she began to cum. Samantha rammed the plastic prong deep inside her partner and held. She knew that she would be brushing bottom and prolonging her girlfriend's orgasm. With Samantha holding tightly to her, the pair lay and recovered from their shared experience.

Samantha released her grip and slid the strap on off her body and onto the floor where it was to remain for the night. "Why don't you stay here with me tonight," invited Samantha. "You've had some to drink and would not be able to safely drive."

Faith thought for a moment. "I see your point, Samantha," she conceded. "I'll stay here with you tonight then." The pair cuddled and kissed their way under the covers of Samantha's queen-sized bed and were soon fast asleep in one another's arms.

Faith awoke in the morning to find herself still in Samantha's arms, cuddled into her chest.

Samantha felt Faith stirring and kissed her hair. "Good morning, Sweetheart," she beamed. "How did you sleep?"

"Very soundly," replied Faith as she blinked in the morning light, stretched, and raised her face, looking for a kiss from Samantha. Samantha immediately recognized the cue from her girlfriend, craned her neck down and met her lips in a good morning embrace while cuddling her closer. "We're going to have to do something about breakfast soon," Samantha mused.

"Oh, everyone says I'm a great cook! Let me see what I can find," answered Faith sliding out of the bed. "What would you like?" she asked, looking for her clothes on the floor.

Samantha rose from the bed, opened the closet, and extracted a white robe. "Here," she said handing the robe to Faith. "Why don't you wear this while we're up. It gets chilly sometimes in these old houses."

"Thank you," said Faith, accepting the garment from her friend and slinging it around her shoulders.

"Now, as to what I would like will depend on what's in the kitchen," laughed Samantha as the pair began their trek.

Upon reaching the kitchen, Samantha sat down at the table as Faith puttered around in the kitchen. "Where do you keep your toaster?" she asked.

"Bottom cupboards on the left," responded Samantha.

Faith began opening cupboard doors to get a general lay of the land. She opened the freezer to see a thick layer of ice encasing row on row of frozen dinners, a small tub of ice cream and a loaf of bread. "How do she live like this?" she asked incredulously and under her breath. "I gotta fix this." she decided. Then, she opened the fridge door. The first thing she noticed was a jug of milk that was beyond questionable. In fact, the question had been answered by a date that looked like it was from the Middle Ages. In one corner sat a tub of yogurt that looked like it was about to birth a new entity and, across from that, was a carton of eggs. They didn't look like the Pharaohs of Egypt had laid eyes on them and the date on the box was more recent than that of the milk; so, she chose to scramble some eggs and serve them alongside toast and coffee.

Samantha beamed when Faith presented her with breakfast. "Thank you, Faith!" she smiled. "It's been a very long time since someone cooked me a meal!"

"Well then," replied a grinning Faith, "we shall have to remedy that then, shan't we?"

After breakfast, Faith cleared the table and washed the dishes. "What do you want to do today, Samantha?" she enquired as she let the water out of the sink.

"Lets go to the beach!" replied Samantha enthusiastically. "We can stop by your place on the way through and pick up your stuff!"

"That's a wonderful idea! Clear, bright, warm day such as this is perfect weather for it!" chimed in Faith.

Samantha collected together a day bag to go to the beach with and soon, the duo were winging their way to Faiths apartment in Samantha's red, T-roof Camaro. The wind flowing through Faith's hair made her feel alive and free. She put her hands in the air and swayed along with the music for most of the ride.

When they arrived, Samantha parked in the visitor parking and the pair headed in to take the elevator up to Faiths fourth floor apartment. They stepped into the elevator and, when the elevator doors had shut, Samantha whirled on Faith, taking her in her arms and kissed her girlfriend deeply. The maneuver caught Faith completely by surprise, but she soon relaxed into her lovers embrace.

The elevator doors slid open as the pair disentangled from one another and exited the cubicle turned left and proceeded down the hallway to Faith's apartment. Faith snapped the door open into her sunlit apartment.

"Close the door behind you quickly," she bid to Samantha.

"Quickly? Why does it need to be closed quickly?" asked Samantha.

"There's this creepy old guy who lives across the hall. He always talks to my tits when he catches me outside my door. It's so demeaning!"

"Oh really?" questioned Samantha. "Leering, drooling type. I really don't like men like that," mentioned Samantha through slitted eyes and lowered brows as Faith quickly found a bathing suit and got her beach bag together.

As the pair exited the apartment and Faith was re-locking the door, Mr. Peterson, the creepy, old guy across the hall opened his door. "Hello, Faith. Pleasant to see you," he said as he eyed her breasts in a leering sort of way. Then he looked up at Samantha and eyed her tits. "Who's your friend?"

Samantha moved fast and grabbed him by the collar. She stood him up full length, bent and whispered something into his ear which served to whiten his face. She pushed him in front of her where her knee accidentally connected with the soft, dangly collection of objects between his legs and he blanched further. With a shove, she tossed the ghost white figure to the floor of his apartment and then closed the door. "I don't think he'll be giving us much trouble anymore," Samantha giggled as they boarded the elevator. On the way down, Samantha's hand found Faiths and they walked out of the building and over to the car hand in hand.

They drove along to a secluded beach on the coast where Samantha parked under some large, shade providing trees. They walked a short way to the trail and began to descend toward the sand and sun of the beach.

When they got to the bottom, there was a sign that read "Clothing Optional Beach". "What do you say, Faith?" she asked through slitted, sly eyes. "Do you want to take the rest of it off?"

Faith glanced out at the rest of the beach goers and noticed that all who she could see were naked already. Deciding to throw caution to the wind, she looked up at her gorgeous girlfriend and said, "Yeah," as she began to take the rest of her apparel off and tuck it into her bag. Within moments, she and her friend were as naked as the day they were born and ready to steep out onto the sand.

"Let's find a place with some shade," said Samantha showing her fine form as she looked up and down the beach to see if such a place was available. She spotted something a quick walk away from where they were. "Over there!" she signalled and turned to begin making for the space with Faith trailing behind.

They soon had beach towels spread out over the sand and had made themselves comfortable in their enclave. Trees at the back kept about a third of the space in shade and the other two thirds were exposed to the sun.

Samantha reached into her bag and pulled out bottle of suntan lotion. "Come, sit in front of me, Faith. I'll do your back for you." Faith happily complied and sat as Samantha massaged the sunscreen into her fair skin. She turned around and began to slather the viscous liquid on Samantha and proceeded to rub it in paying particular attention to her breasts and then to the rest of her body.

They spent the morning playing volleyball, swimming in the w arm surf and talking with a number of Samantha's friends. As Faith looked around, she noticed that the entire population of the beach was female. "This is a lesbian beach," she thought. She'd never been to one before but noticed nothing really remarkable about this place, with the exception of a few gorgeous and naked women.

Noon rolled around and found the pair eating lunch and drinking more of the wine they had imbibed the night before. They stretched out half in the shade and half in the hot afternoon sun, relaxing and rejuvenating in the peaceful atmosphere.

The sounds of a one of their beach mates crying out in ecstasy began to reach their ears. "Does that happen often down here?" asked Faith.

"Oh yes," smiled Samantha. "A pair will often find a place for themselves amongst the trees."

"Oh really?" questioned Faith with her eyes lighting up.

"Yes, really," confirmed Samantha. "Why, did you want to go and find a comfortable place?" she asked through a now sly and devilish grin.

Faith dropped her head as though a little embarrassed then looked up into Samantha's dancing eyes. "Yeah," was all she said in a little girl voice as she shyly smiled.

Samantha grinned as she grabbed a beach towel and her purse off the ground, took Faith by the hand and began leading her back into the tangle of trails through brush that surrounded the beach.

"Are you sure our stuff is safe?" enquired Faith.

"My friends will watch things," replied Samantha as she continued, seemingly knowing where she was going. "The regulars down here are actually quite loyal to each other."

"She's a regular down here?" thought Faith as she continued to follow.

After a few minutes of walking the trails, Samantha turned to her left, parted the foliage and ushered Faith into a secluded clearing. She lay the beach towel down on the sun dappled ground.

"Lie down on your back," Samantha commanded, pointing at the towel. Faith complied immediately and without complaint. "Such a wonderful girl!" she thought as she began to sink to her knees, pressing her pussy into Faiths willing and waiting mouth. As her knees touched down, Faith inhaled the heavy musk of an aroused woman drove her tongue into her girlfriends quickly moistening cunt while looking up at her with laughing eyes.

Faith's tongue drove the air out of Samantha's lungs like a piston in its sleeve. "That's my girl," grinned Samantha, returning Faiths loving look while entwining her fingers in her hair and slowly moving her neatly trimmed pussy across Faiths lips. Faith pushed her tongue into her girlfriend's sexy slot, tasting her tangy goodness within then sliding up to Samantha's ever sensitive little clitty.

Samantha moaned with pleasure while she picked up the pace of her hips movements and pulled Faith's face into her tender, tasty twat. "Mmm, Faith," she said in a low, husky voice, "you are so very good at that!" Faith moaned and her eyes beamed up at her girlfriend through Samantha's flaming red thatch of pubic hair as she drew her tongue through her girlfriends soaking wet and swollen slot. They had become like newlyweds, experiencing a case of "Let's do it till we're sore-gasms".

A grin appeared on Samantha's face as an idea bounced into her head. She disentangled her fingers from Faith's hair as Faiths eyes looked up and questioned her. She winked down at Faith, turned herself around and redeposited her dripping twat across Faiths hungry mouth before bending forward to explore her girlfriends perfect, pink pussy with her own tongue.

Samantha immediately located Faiths cute little clitty among the soft folds of her pussy and gave it a long, slow lick. Faith rewarded her behaviour with a low moan and shifting of her hips. Samantha fairly shivered to know that her girlfriend was having just as good a time as she was as she dragged her tongue through Faiths now soaking wet snatch. Reaching around Faiths slim leg, she pressed two fingers inside her and quickly located her G-spot and began the come-hither motions that would quickly bring Faith off.

The heavy aroma of Samantha's musk wafted into Faith's nostrils once again, intoxicating her senses as Samantha's pussy juices overflowed her waiting and wanting mouth to run down her chin. Faith felt as though she had found the missing piece of her life sitting right there above her in this woman whom she currently had her tongue inside. She had memorized what she could of Samantha's sensitive spots and, by listening to her partners breathing and sounds while paying attention to her movements was determined to bring her off. She felt the precursor vibrations in her girlfriend's thighs as her moans became louder and longer. Her breathing degenerated into a gasping mess as her orgasm crashed over her in another tidal wave of sensation.

Samantha rolled off and cuddled Faith to her beautiful breasts. Faith dissolved in the embrace of her lover, melting into her like butter. She kissed both breasts before nesting her head on their incredible softness. They lay like this in the quiet of the glade they were hidden in, listening to the various sounds of the forest as well as their sisters engaged in coital bliss somewhere within.

Samantha began to stir and Faith right along with her. She stood up, smiled as she took Faith by the hand and led her back to where their belongings were sitting. They gathered up their belongings, re-clothed and headed up the cliff that led off the beach. They found Samantha's car by the side of the road where they had left it and got in. "I would appreciate it if you spent another night at my place," grinned Samantha.

Faith thought about returning to the apartment with the awful, leering tenant across the hall from her, then being alone all night outside the bliss she had been experiencing. "Thank you, Good Lady. I accept your invitation!" said faith rather formally. Both laughed as Samantha pulled out onto the road and sped off toward home.

As the pair pulled into Samantha's driveway, Faith mentioned, "It will be nice to shower off the salt and sand of the day."

"We can take it together," smiled Samantha as she watched Faith's face light up at the idea. They entered the abode, dropped their beach going equipment by the door and then headed for the huge shower in Samantha's ensuite bathroom. The glass surrounded stall had three shower heads with two being installed on each side and a rain shower head in the main wall. Samantha reached in and turned on the water to let it warm before the pair entered the enclosure She then turned to Faith, and began to strip off her clothes. Faiths hands were not idle and busied themselves about disrobing Samantha's gorgeous body. When the last garment had dropped to the floor, the water temperature was perfect, and in they went. Samantha turned on the side jets, and both soaked in the relaxing heat of the water.