Sapphire Lane - The Adoptee Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassidy managed to resist making any more noises, and was relieved when the cloth moved to her thighs than down her legs with Zafira getting her to lift them one at the time out of the water for her to scrub, however the teen's aroused body was a little disappointed with the lack of release.

"Now you're all clean let's get you dried and off to bed!" Zafira smiled, helping Cassidy out of the bath and drying her with the fluffy pink towel she had been given. The teen was glad to get back clothed, quickly pulling on her pyjamas as soon as Zafira finished thoroughly drying her.

She was taken downstairs to say goodnight to Sarah, which felt very formal then her mommy accompanied her back upstairs to her bedroom, and made sure she was tucked in before asking for a good night kiss. Cassidy obediently complied, kissing her mommy on her cheek, with the woman kissing both her cheeks, forehead, and even briefly on the lips, which made the teen's heart unexpectedly flutter, in return before leaving.

Cassidy lay in bed, reflecting on her first day with her new family that seemed as strange as they were welcoming. The house was fantastic, her mom Sarah definitely felt like an authority figure though seemed kind enough despite the formal sheet of rules she had written, but her mommy Zafira, despite her adoring doting, also felt authoritative in a gently insistent way like how she resolutely got her to accept the tennis skirts as replacements for her jeans. She felt she was being treated as a little childish for her 18 years of age, but it was nice to feel part of a family for the first time, and she did have years of being deprived of motherly love to catch up on after all. What troubled her the most was the strange feeling of arousal she had felt in the bathtub, and a similar excitement again when she had been briefly kissed tonight. This had surprised and worried the teen as she had never felt that way before towards someone, and her new mommy was definitely not the right person to elicit those feelings in her.

Whilst musing, Cassidy realised she had subconsciously slid her hand down the front of her pyjama bottoms to gently touch herself. She quickly pulled it out and tried to get to sleep.

12