All Comments on 'Sapphire Lane - The Adoptee Pt. 01'

by Becky_Sapphire

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Interesting, if bit odd set of characters — not odd in a negative way, more like caricatures waiting for development. Your author comments suggest where this tale is going. On board to see how you develop the relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story

moimeme68moimeme68over 1 year ago

Fabolous start! Looking forward to reading more!

Becky_SapphireBecky_Sapphireover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments, plenty more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some mistakes, not very important but caught my eye.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterover 1 year ago

Interesting! I would like to see where this leads. Thank you for sharing.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

There isn't one factor of this story that has any form of credence to it. This was so off reality I'm not going to bother with any forthcoming chapters. 1* is way too generous.

Becky_SapphireBecky_Sapphireover 1 year agoAuthor

This isn't meant to be a realistic story, just smutty fantasy so if you want realism, stay away from my stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start, as you say not very realistic but great fun.

I think Cassidy is going to have to be a very good little girl for mom and mommy.

I do hope she is loved and cared for, as well as having lots of naughty fun!

badgirl164badgirl164over 1 year ago

My goodness this was amazing. I know it's not realistic and all, but it's so gentle and sweet. Can't wait to read more of this. Keep writing!!!

goodsonformomgoodsonformom12 months ago

Nice beginning. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

LanceQuiverLanceQuiver7 months ago

I’m very open, and I’ve read and really enjoyed 5 chapters of this now, but I have to admit this feels like a “groomer” series.

Not critiquing, the story-line is very good, and maybe it’s an honest lust…but its starting to feel like this isn’t a genuine eros, but a “grooming” kink.

And I’m not ok with that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Reality Check?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

LanceQuiver - About time someone notices.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBecky_Sapphire@Becky_Sapphire
Writer of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe of stories. A world of sapphic smut where teen girls often find themselves dominated by MILFs! These feature a variety of fetishes, relationship dynamics, and taboos. Coming soon: Writing another one shot with a weirdo kink. I'm alway...