Sapphire Lane - The Adoptee Pt. 05

Story Info
Sarah takes her adopted daughter Cassidy swimsuit shopping.
9.4k words
4.63
13.7k
19

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a chapter in a series that will include lesbianism and themes of fauxcest (daughter with adopted parents), mommydom, embarrassment, bondage, ENF, and squirting. Please do not read if such themes offend you, or if you can't enjoy the silliness of the premise, and I'd advise you to start from the beginning if you haven't read the preceding chapters! All characters in this story are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Each series is standalone but features cameos and potentially crossovers with other series.

Chapter 5

Cassidy was subdued for the rest of the evening after the incident on the stairs with her adopted mom Sarah, though still didn't quite understand why she had been told off as she just wanted to be a good daughter, doing what she was told by her new parents, and certainly wasn't trying to seduce anybody or be a 'little shank'. Even more confusing was the strange twinge of arousal she had felt afterwards when she reflected on the slight womanhandling and stern scolding she'd received from her mom. She was definitely glad to get changed out of the offending maid panties and into a tennis skirt and top though.

Sarah didn't bring the incident up again at dinner or during the evening they spent together watching a film, and her mommy Zafira, seemingly unaware of the scolding Cassidy had gotten, was her usual doting self.

****

"Tucked our dear little daughter in for the night?" Sarah asked when her wife Zafira entered the bedroom. The Hungarian woman missed the sarcasm in Sarah's question, and replied with a cheerful 'yes'.

Sarah was sat on the bed, already changed into her nightwear; a burgundy lace bra and matching panties with a silk dressing gown of matching colour which she wore untied with the front open. She watched Zafira undress out of her summer dress, and whilst the woman changed out of her underwear into her nightwear said "I think we need a little chat about Cassidy..."

"Isn't she adorable!"

"Yes quite..."

"And so well behaved!"

"It was her behaviour I wanted to chat about actually. I know she's obedient and does all her chores and homeschooling diligently, but don't you think dressing her in little outfits like those ridiculous maid panties might perhaps give her ideas a little above her station as the family daughter?"

"What do you mean by that!" Zafira laughed.

"Well, that maybe she might just forget her place in this family, and think she could... perhaps seduce one of us." Sarah shrugged, saying 'us' when really she was just talking about Zafira.

"Oh, don't be silly darling! Are you jealous...?" Zafira teased, sitting on the bed with her wife.

"No!" Sarah said defensively, not wanting to sound like she thought a goofy 18-year-old mommy's girl in plaits and with a girlish voice was a threat to her. "But I just don't want Cassidy to get the idea that seducing one of us was a possibility, which she might get from those outfits you put her in, or that bath, or you replacing your professional masseuse with her..."

"I think you're being silly. Cassidy is a good girl, and she knows full well that you're my wife, whilst she is our daughter..."

"...and masseuse, maid, bath toy, dress up doll, and pet..." Sarah added, smirking.

"You're a meanie." Zafira said reproachingly but couldn't help smiling. "Besides all those things you said are perfect roles for her, after all you wouldn't like to be my dress up doll would you? And you're the one who gives her lots of chores instead of hiring a cleaner, so I'm only trying to make it a bit more fun with the panties etcetera! I think the problem is you're too much of a stern authoritative mom and haven't gotten to know her one-on-one like I have! I think you're viewing her as if she was just my daughter rather than our daughter which is why you're getting those silly concerns!"

Sarah considered, perhaps her wife did have a point and she was perhaps being unfair to the girl. Cassidy did seem happy to have a family so wouldn't want to risk that by seducing one of her new parents, and besides the girl was certainly too naïve and innocent to come up with such homewrecking schemes.

"Maybe you're right... and I did give her a warning earlier."

"Warning?"

"Oh, just a little chat on the stairs about her place as our daughter, nothing much... so how do you think I should spend a bit of one-on-one time with her? Do I have to take over next Monday's bath time or something..."

"I think bath time is a mommy thing... but you could take her shopping for a bikini tomorrow as she only has a boring one-piece swimsuit. Then we could spend the afternoon together at the pool!" Zafira suggested then added "And how about letting her massage you some time too; she's very good at it!"

"Okay sure, bikini shopping trip tomorrow, check. I'll go to the gym in the morning first then pick Cassidy up to go to the clothes store. And maybe I'll let her massage me some time..."

"Great, glad we've got a plan!" Zafira smiled, easing the blonde back onto the bed so she could climb on top of the woman and kiss her sensually with their bodies pressed together. "Don't worry, no one is going to replace you in this bed!"

****

Cassidy, tucked up in bed in her pyjamas, was almost falling asleep when she heard noises from her parents' room and realised they were making love again. It seemed such noises in the night were something she just had to get used to... and after all it was better than having parents who loudly argued.

****

Cassidy woke up late, but she didn't think it mattered as it was Saturday, meaning she didn't have home schooling or chores to do, so she didn't feel guilty at having a bit of a lie in. The teen went downstairs in her pyjamas; glad she wasn't in her pink sheer babydoll with matching panties again as she would be even more nervous to wear it in front of Sarah after the scolding on the stairs the blonde had given her last night. However, finding the kitchen empty, she wandered into the lounge where she found Zafira, looking radiant in a summer dress, sat on the sofa and reading a magazine over coffee.

"Morning bébi, sleep okay?"

"Morning mommy, yes thank you. Where's mom?" Cassidy asked, too polite to complain about the noises she could hear during the night from her parents' room.

"Just gone to the gym, she has a PT session each Saturday morning, but she will be coming back to take you shopping for a new swimsuit today!"

Cassidy was surprised, she had not been expecting to be going clothes shopping again already, especially not with her mom, as it seemed like her mommy was far more interested in doing that sort of thing with her.

"Aw thanks mommy but I already have a swimsuit so there's no need..."

"It's no problem sweetie, your mom wants to take you and she can help you get something a bit more fun than your old one. It's fine for swimming lengths in but a little boring for hanging around the pool in don't you think?"

"I suppose so, thanks mommy." Cassidy agreed, though felt there was nothing wrong with her navy-blue one-piece swimsuit however she felt lucky that her new parents wanted to spoil her so much. It would be good to do something with her mom so she could make sure she got back into the woman's good books after last night, though had to admit she felt a little afraid of the woman and felt nervous of the prospect of going shopping with her. However, Sarah would probably also take much less interest in selecting clothes for Cassidy than Zafira did with the tennis skirts and the lingerie shopping trip, so the teen felt excited that perhaps she would be allowed to pick what she wanted herself.

"Now go have breakfast bébi and then mommy's got a few things to show you."

Cassidy went to the kitchen to pour herself some fresh orange juice, eat a bowl of cereal, and make herself a coffee, wandering what it was Zafira would be showing her. When she returned to the lounge, the Hungarian woman had fetched a cardboard box which she had on the floor at her feet. Cassidy sat down on the sofa next to the woman, smiling sweetly to show she looked forward to what her mommy had to show her, though inside felt a little nervous that it might be something a bit unusual.

"So, as well as buying you all your cute tennis skirts with the measurements the orphanage provided, I also got you a few other bits and pieces but thought I won't give them to you straight away so not to bombard you with new clothes. But, now you're settled in, let's have a look at them. Isn't this exciting!"

Cassidy nodded, feigning excitement to please her mommy, however so far the clothes the woman had put her in were either not really her preference (the tennis skirts and cutesy patterned underwear), a little too titillating (the pink lace babydoll), or downright embarrassing (the maid-esque cleaning panties), however she did enjoy the affection, and was touched her new mommy went to the effort, so she would wear whatever the new clothes were to please the woman even if she wasn't too keen on them personally.

Zafira bent forward to open the cardboard box, first pulling out a dark green playsuit. "I thought you could wear this with one of your tennis skirts, and then you wouldn't need any underwear underneath!"

"Um, wow!" Cassidy smiled, not knowing why she'd want to dress without underwear, but Zafira was already pulling out the next item. It was a pair of denim dungaree shorts which Cassidy actually liked the look of, looking like something she might have even picked herself.

"I though these could be something to wear if you ever have to do yard work in your chores..."

"They look great, thanks mommy, and I'd love to help out in the backyard." Cassidy said, more than happy to trade some of the time indoors doing housework in her embarrassing panties with time outdoors doing yard work dressed normally.

The next items that Zafira pulled out was a pair of track shorts, bright yellow in colour, and a dark blue sports bra. "These are so you can come jogging with mommy, as we need to stay fit!"

"Great, I'd love to." Cassidy smiled, thinking that it would probably be good to have some exercise in her routine, though had found housework was actually surprisingly exerting.

"And finally, a date night dress for you, even if you only want to wear it on dates with mommy..." Zafira laughed, and Cassidy blushed, never having gone on a date and not sure she would be anytime soon but supposed she could always wear it out to a restaurant for dinner if her mommy took her out.

"So do you like them?" Zafira shut the box, even though Cassidy thought she saw that there were still a few more items of clothing in there she hadn't been shown.

"Yes thanks, they're all great... I can't wait to wear them." Cassidy smiled, playing up her enthusiasm though she was actually quite relieved as none of them were anything too strange, and she did particularly like the denim dungarees plus having jogging wear would be handy.

"Then let's play dress up so I can see you try them all on sweetie!"

"Okay, I love dress up... um I'll go into the other room to change into the first thing..." Cassidy said, though feeling a little embarrassed of having to parade each outfit in front of her adopted mother like a one girl fashion show.

"Oh, don't be silly, just change here! Not like mommy hasn't seen your body bébi." Zafira grinned, reminding Cassidy of her nakedness in the bath and of course her bare breasts being a common sight around the house when she was doing chores in her cleaning panties. After those things, it did seem silly to quibble with the woman about her privacy, and after all it was healthy for mothers and daughters to be comfortable in their bodies in front of one another.

"Try on the playsuit first." Zafira said, handing the girl the garment. Cassidy pulled up her pyjama top to reveal her little upturned breasts which she had become used to having exposed about the house, though with the woman watching her undress, she felt more self-conscious than when she was doing her topless chores. Cassidy decided to turn around to pull down her pyjama trousers, feeling that she'd rather expose her butt than her pussy to her watching mommy. The brunette thoughtlessly bent over to remove her PJs then realised with embarrassment that her bent position probably meant her pussy was visible between her legs from behind. She quickly straightened back up; glad she was facing away from Zafira, so the woman didn't see her blush. The teen hoped her mommy didn't think she had purposely flashed her pussy and flouted her ass, recalling how her mom Sarah had accused her of behaving seductively, and not wanting to do anything that would be seen as validating that claim. She quickly pulled on the green playsuit over her head, tugging it down her body and buttoning the metal snap buttons that joined the flaps that covered her crotch, before turning back to Zafira.

The dark green playsuit was tight on Cassidy's slim body, and the teen hadn't realised what a plunging neckline it had until she put it on, with her upper chest exposed and hugging her small breasts in a way that gave her more prominent cleavage than usual. Though the playsuit had little sleeves covering her shoulders, it had no leg to speak of, so left the entirety of her legs bare as well as some of her hips like a one-piece swimsuit would. She supposed Zafira had said she'd pair this with one of her tennis skirts which would help cover her upper legs a little, but Cassidy still thought she'd feel a little unexposed in the outfit especially with her pussy only covered by a couple of metal snap buttons on the crotch flaps, and the amount of her chest left uncovered by the plunging neckline.

"Aw you look adorable in it!" Zafira exclaimed, delighted as Cassidy dutifully gave her a little twirl. "If you were going out you can throw one of your cute tennis skirts on, but when you just wear it at home I don't think that's even necessary!"

Next to try on was the denim dungaree shorts which Cassidy suggested might look nice over the playsuit, thinking how the dungarees would obscure her chest a little, and the denim shorts would provide the layer she felt was missing on her lower body. However, Zafira got her to strip off, so Cassidy unbuttoned the crotch and pulled the playsuit up over her head, trying to act casual in her nudity as she got changed this time, rather than attempt to hide it like before which had just resulted with further embarrassment from the inadvertent flashing.

"I love your cute bush! Perhaps I'll teach you how to shave down there but I do love just how it is!"

Cassidy blushed at her adopted mother's comment on her pubic bush, which also made her think back to the sight of Zafira's pussy from the massage, remembering how it had been perfectly waxed besides from a neat landing strip.

"Thanks mommy, I do trim it a little to keep it neat..." Cassidy mumbled back, trying not to imagine what it'd be like to be taught to shave her intimate area (which she was sure she could do herself if she wanted) by the woman as she found the thought weirdly excited her as much as it caused her embarrassment.

"So, I guess I'd wear underwear and a tee with this one when doing yard work..." Cassidy said as she tugged up the denim shorts then pulled the braces over her shoulders and clipped them onto the bib front.

"I don't think anything else is needed... no point risking getting a clean tee dirty or sweaty whilst doing yard work, and you look adorable as you are bébi." Zafira looked the cutely embarrassed teen up and down and got her to twirl, liking how the denim dungarees went with the braided pigtails, and loving how the bib front covered the girl's breasts but still clearly showed she was bare chested and providing no cover from the sides.

"Um okay mommy, I look forward to doing yard work in these..." Cassidy said, though felt like she had been given another embarrassing outfit to wear, and wasn't sure why her adopted mother was so worried about clothes getting dirty as the shorts would of went perfectly with a tee rather than just making her look silly wearing the dungarees topless. 'At least they weren't as silly as the maid panties, and somewhat cover my breasts' the teen consoled herself as she undressed to try on the next outfit. Cassidy felt embarrassed again as she stood nude in front of the watching beautiful older woman, unable to help thinking how her teen body was so inferior to her mommy's which made her even more self-conscious to have the Zafira's eyes on her.

Zafira next passed Cassidy the bright yellow track shorts which the teen pulled on however the woman didn't bother handing over the accompanying sports bra, so she was left standing topless. The very short shorts fitted her snugly and Zafira got her to turn around so she could see them from behind.

"Look how cute your butt is!" The Hungarian woman exclaimed, delighted at how tight they were on the girl's plump little ass. Cassidy was surprised to feel her adopted mom's hands on her butt cheeks, jumping slightly but not protesting, and giggled nervously as the woman squeezed her ass. It felt strangely nice, but Cassidy thought such touching even between mom and daughter was a little too intimate, however she was mostly worried about what her mom Sarah would think if she saw. The teen gasped as the squeezing and groping of her butt turned into some playful little slaps.

"I can't wait for us to go jogging bébi! No one is going to be able to take their eyes off of this adorable little butt!"

Cassidy blushed, embarrassed at the thought of strangers looking at her ass, but couldn't help wondering what Zafira wore jogging as if it was anything similar, surely it would be her mommy's big firm butt that drew attention. Cassidy hoped that even if the woman couldn't keep her eyes off of her butt, that she would at least keep her hands off when they went jogging in public as hand holding was one thing, but butt squeezing and slapping seemed like it would be even more embarrassing.

"Now let's get you in your date night dress!"

Cassidy changed into the dress, which was light blue and tight, and clung to her plump butt, small breasts, and soft body. It was sleeveless with a very short skirt that showed off most of her thighs. As Zafira admired her, Cassidy caught a look at herself in a mirror hung on the lounge wall, thinking that the outfit was pretty revealing but in an admittedly sexy way as opposed to her girlish tennis skirts or embarrassing cleaning 'outfit'.

"Looks amazing! We need to go out to a restaurant soon so you can wear it out! When we do, I think we'll let your hair down from the plaited pigtails and dress it into a more mature style to match the dress! Then you can pretend to be mommy's hot little date for the evening. Wouldn't that be fun?"

Cassidy would sure like to go to a fancy restaurant, never having be taken to one before, and the idea of looking more mature and classier appealed to her as she did find her pigtails a little girlish; only keeping her hair in that style as it seemed to please her mommy. However, she wasn't sure what 'hot little date' meant and thought it sounded dangerously close to the sort of behaviour that Sarah had sternly warned her against. Thinking of this made Cassidy a little glum, and she sat down on the sofa next to her adopted mommy.

"Mommy, can we talk about something..." the teen asked timidly.

"Yes of course bébi." Zafira said encouragingly.

"Well, when I was doing my cleaning chores yesterday... mom saw me in my cleaning panties, and she got kind of angry about it. She told me I need to remember my place as the daughter of the family... but I'm not sure what I did wrong as all I want to be is a good daughter for you both..."