Sapphire Lane - The Adoptee Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zafira passed her a glass of lemonade, and she sipped it as the two women got comfortable on the sun loungers on either side of her.

"Better put on some sun lotion. Cassidy, could you do your mom first then me please?" Zafira asked, handing the teen a bottle of sun cream.

"Yes mommy." Cassidy said, both nervous and excited, thinking back to the massage she had given Zafira on Thursday. She felt ashamed of the thought, remembering the arousal it had caused which made her masturbate in the shower after, and hoped she wouldn't have the same freaky reaction today.

However, it was Sarah she had to apply the sun lotion to first, and she was more timid at the prospect of touching the stern woman, however felt the same undeniable perverse excitement at the thought of it.

The blonde woman was led on her front, with her curved firm butt looking enticing in sky blue bikini bottoms. Cassidy knelt down by the sun lounger, and squirted the white sun lotion onto her palm, rubbing her hands together to warm the cream so the cold lotion wouldn't chill the woman's skin.

She began with the woman's upper back and shoulders, rubbing the lotion over her white skin, and feeling her lean muscle. She then rubbed the lotion down Sarah's arms, before moving further down the back, below the bikini top straps, until she was forced to move down to the woman's ass; the bare flesh of her buttocks mostly exposed by the skimpy blue bikini.

"Take extra care darling, I'd hate to have a burnt butt!" Sarah said, and Cassidy blushed, making sure she carefully rubbed the sun lotion over her mom's ass, ensuring she didn't miss a single spot. Cassidy couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilty excitement from between her legs caused by the feel of the woman's butt in her hands, impressed by its firmness which was unlike the softness she knew her own ass had, and thinking she would like to massage it like how she had done with her mommy's. This train of thought reminded her of Zafira's naked ass on the massage table, and she felt excitement at the prospect of soon getting her hands on it again when applying sun lotion to the Hungarian woman, thinking how its bigger size would mean she'd have to spend even more time on it than Sarah's. 'What am I thinking? A daughter shouldn't be fantasising about the bottoms of her mothers, and getting a thrill from touching them! How would they react, especially mom, if they knew what I was thinking!' Cassidy thought, blushing and thinking she had rubbed sufficient lotion over the blonde's firm ass, quickly moved down to the back of her legs then feet.

Cassidy stood up to turn to her mommy, but Sarah stopped her, saying "You haven't done my front yet."

Sarah rolled over onto her back, whilst Cassidy squirted some more lotion on her palm, and warmed it by rubbing together her hands whilst wondering 'why do I have to apply it to her front, surely she can put it on herself...' However, she obediently worked her way up the woman's body, trying not to linger on the woman's inner thighs, and tried to stay calmly nonchalant as she rubbed cream over the blonde's firm breasts, not wanting to give away her nervous arousal with a blush whilst the mom watched her through her sunglasses. Cassidy tried not to imagine what it'd be like to have her face nestled into the blonde's cleavage or her open mouth pushed against the breast like Zafira had done to 'nurture' her that morning with her bigger boobs. 'It's not sexual... I just want affection from my mom like any daughter would... mommy gives me a lot but its normal to also want it from the sterner parent...' Cassidy told herself to try and innocently explain the intrusive thoughts away.

She was glad when she had finished her job of applying sun lotion to her mom's athletic body, however she was only halfway done, as now she had to repeat the process of her mommy's tanned curvaceous figure, but it should be easier as she had ran her hands over the woman's body before with the massage, and that was when she was fully naked so rubbing a little sun lotion in when she was in a bikini shouldn't be any trouble at all... however Cassidy quickly found she was wrong as soon as her hands touched Zafira's gorgeous body and her taboo thoughts towards her mom shifted to ones about her mommy. 'I'm definitely going to have to touch myself again in the shower tonight to get this feeling out my system again, but what should I do if it keeps coming back again and again? It must just be because I'm still getting used to my new life out of the orphanage, as I never had such weird thoughts before about woman!'

Applying the sun lotion to the woman's large firm breasts was the hardest, with the memory of the strange experience of being 'comforted' by them that morning still fresh in Cassidy's mind, and Zafira motheringly playing with her braids didn't help.

Cassidy was glad to finish, and left the two women to sunbathe as she climbed into the pool to swim lengths, hoping that the refreshing water and exercise would calm her taboo thoughts and needy pussy seeking attention. Though she was mortified by her girly swimsuit, at least it probably was more suitable for swimming in than the three micro bikinis she had tried on earlier, Cassidy reflected, always trying to see the bright side.

****

They had dinner al fresco on an outside table besides the pool, with Zafira and Sarah having put on sheer beach kimonos over their bikinis whilst Cassidy was left, dripping wet from the pool, feeling ridiculous still dressed in her girlish cartoon princess pink swimsuit but despite her embarrassing outfit ('at least mom's concerns have been soothed by me agreeing to wear it') and weird thoughts she had been having about her adopted parents, Cassidy had enjoyed the afternoon in the pool and appreciated the family meal time, feeling like she was truly part of a happy household, a dream she had all her life in the orphanage come true, as she ate a tasty salad and listened to the cheerful chatter of her mommy and mom.

****

They spent the evening sat in the garden, listening to some softly playing music and talking over wine, or fruit juice in Cassidy's case as Zafira wouldn't allow the 18-year-old to drink, though the teen didn't mind as she had never drunk alcohol in the orphanage and didn't like the sour taste of the sip that Sarah had allowed her. They watched the sun go down, and Sarah tuned on an electric garden lamp until the night grew chilly and they went indoors. As it was getting late, Cassidy went upstairs to shower before bed, leaving her adopted parents in the kitchen as Zafira washed up the wine glasses.

"Did Cassidy really pick that swimsuit herself or did you make her get it to remind her whose mom?" Zafira asked her wife.

"Well... I might have led her into it. Don't worry, I brought her a cute bikini as well so you can dress her in that some time, but making her wear in that dumb princess one was funny." Sarah admitted with a smirk, not attempting to deceive her discerning wife.

"It was quite funny." Zafira laughed. "She was so embarrassed, the poor darling! I've hoped you've stopped seeing her as a threat once and for all now."

"I never saw her as a threat... but I can see now she knows her place in the family... and I understand now how fun having a cute docile daughter like her is! Think we can add 'sun lotion applier' to her list of roles..."

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Cassidy blushed to see her reflection in the mirror and quickly pulled off the swimsuit then stepped into the shower. Thoughts of the day raced through her mind as she turned on the water and began to wash herself. Cassidy recalled the feeling of having Zafira watch her try on the various outfits, her naked teen body exposed to the woman's gaze as she changed between them, and then the feel of the woman's warm comforting cleavage against her face and even her parted mouth pushed against the breast. Next she remembered the trying on of the three micro bikinis, being forced to come out of the changing booth in each one to show her mom which publicly exposed her barely clad body to a bunch of onlooking strangers, causing her feelings of embarrassment and strange excitement.

Finally she recalled the embarrassment of wearing the swimsuit that Sarah had picked her, and the tantalisingly experience of applying sun lotion to the bodies of her adopted parents, recalling how they felt in her hands though she was ashamed at the excitement this was causing her. Zafira she had touched more intimately during the massage, but it was her first time running her hands over the body of her stern mom, and despite her slight fear towards the authoritative woman, found she yearned to do it again.

'Don't think like this... they're your parents and you're the daughter... daughters don't think about things like this... do they?' Cassidy told herself but found that whilst she was scrubbing her belly with her washcloth, her free hand had moved up to her little upturned breasts and was softly caressing them, the sensual touch increasing her pent-up arousal that had been helplessly building inside her since her last orgasm a couple of days before. She rubbed her fingers over her nipple, wet from the shower water and hardening in arousal, gasping at how the touch stimulated her sensitive erogenous zone. She sensually rubbed her tit, gently but more firmly, and even experimented with giving it a light squeeze between her fingers.

As Cassidy played with her firm nipple, her hand with the washcloth moved further down her body, scrubbing over her bush until the curly brown hair was filled with soapy bubbles, and then moving to rub the wet cloth against her pussy. The warm wet fabric rubbing against her needy pussy felt great, and reminded the teen of how Zafira had scrubbed her between her legs with it during bath time on her first day. 'Okay, I can masturbate to release the tension, but I really need to try and not think of my parents. Don't be a weirdo Cassidy!' the teen told herself, and hung the washcloth up on a hook as the sensation of it reminded her too much of her mommy, and continued instead with her fingers.

She robbed her clit in a circular motion, remembering how it seemed effective the first time she had masturbated a couple of days ago, and groaned at the tingling pleasure it caused. She tried to think back to the orphanage, recalling the face of a pretty support worker who had been there, however she couldn't stop her fantasies, no matter how hard to tried, always drifting back to Zafira like before, accept Sarah was now also featuring in her taboo thoughts. Her fantasies alternated between the loving nurturing touch of her mommy, and rough womanhandling from mom she had experienced the day before during her scolding on the stairs.

"Oh Miss Larson..." Cassidy moaned quietly, making sure her words would be covered by the sound of the shower, with the hopes that perhaps if she vocalised her support worker's name, it would help her stay focus on the pretty young woman, however it didn't work as the image of Zafira naked on the massage table invaded her thoughts.

Cassidy decided to instead to focus on the physical aspect of masturbation, hoping her bodily pleasure would cloud her perverted imagination, and she increased the intensity of her rubbing wet fingers, pressing firmly down on her clit, whilst she caressed her sensitive pinkish-red nipples, with the warm water of the shower running down her bare back only heightening her aroused stimulation. She couldn't help moaning out loud, and quickly snatched back up the washcloth and stuffed it into her mouth to muffle her moans of pleasure.

Her knees began to shake, and she had to stop playing with her nipples so she could use her hand to support herself against the wall, as she kept rubbing her inexperienced pussy. She felt a wave of intense pleasure wash over her body, thankful her washcloth gag was there to muffle her little scream, and experienced the weird feeling again as clear liquid squirted from her urethra in little bursts, splashing against the shower door.

She leant against the shower wall, breathing heavily and feeling the lingering pleasure of her second ever orgasm, though was again guilty and ashamed of masturbating to thoughts of her adopted parents, who had been so welcoming and generous in adopting her into their family and household, that she couldn't believe she was perverting their relationship with intrusive taboo thoughts, uncontrollable feelings of arousal over the course of the day, and masturbation in the shower.

On a different train of thought, Cassidy wished she could find out if squirting this clear liquid when she orgasmed was indeed normal though she was sure she wasn't just losing control of her bladder and peeing, but without a phone (something she'd been meaning to ask her parents about the possibility of getting) or computer she had no way of looking it up herself.

Cassidy was sure her mommy would know and be happy to explain the topic to her, but she was embarrassed to ask about it especially as it might mean she'd have to explain she'd been masturbating in the shower. She was also unsure if bringing up the topic of masturbation with her mommy would raise her mom's suspicions that she was trying to be seductive or something, and though Cassidy hoped that wearing the silly swimsuit earlier had laid those suspicions to rest, she wanted to be careful to stay on the good side of the strict blonde...