Sapphire Lane - The Adoptee Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww don't worry." Zafira hugged the girl comfortingly, remembering the 'little chat on the stairs' her wife mentioned having with Cassidy, and guessing it had intimidated the girl more than Sarah had let on. However, Zafira wanted to keep a 'united front' with her wife and not undermine her so continued carefully, reassuring but not backtracking.

"I think mom just wanted to make some ground rules clear so everyone was on the same page, and sure you've noticed she can be quite direct in how she speaks. We all know you just want to be a good daughter so sure there shan't be any issues..."

"Yes mommy." Cassidy responded, not fully convinced but deciding not to mention the slight womanhandling which had both frightened and weirdly aroused her.

Zafira comfortingly stroked the teen's brunette hair and played with her plaits, holding the girl's face soothingly against her chest. Cassidy found it a little weird to have her face pressed against the woman's cleavage though did find the warmth comforting however was surprised when she found her face being pushed between the woman's breasts.

"There is no need for you to worry, you're my little girl. Do you like being there with mommy's boobs?"

"Yes mommy." Cassidy stammered, thinking she didn't dislike nestling her face into the woman's bust, but finding the position a little strange for an 18-year-old girl.

"You just need a little nurturing from mommy to make up for all those years in the orphanage..." Zafira said, pulling one of her summer dress shoulder straps down so the front dropped, revealing she wasn't wearing a bra as one of her bare breasts was exposed.

Cassidy found her face guided to the woman's bare breast, having her mouth, open from surprise, gently pressed against it so she felt the nipple on her tongue and the soft breast flesh between her parted lips, causing the girl to squeak in surprise. Zafira firmly held the teen there whilst continuing to stroke her hair with her other hand, and soothed the girl with loving and motherly words.

The brunette was shocked at the position she had found herself in, knowing that an 18-year-old having her mother's breast in her mouth was definitely not normal, though found herself almost instinctively sucking on the warm soft flesh, stopping herself just in time. However, despite the weirdness of the situation, she couldn't pretend she didn't find it soothing, deriving a warm feeling of motherly protection from having her mouth full of breast whilst her mommy's fingers stroked through her hair.

"I love you to bits bébi!" Zafira said, releasing the teen from her tight embrace. Cassidy moved her mouth off of the breast, but rested her cheek on the woman's cleavage. "I love you to bits too mommy."

"Now give mommy a little kiss..."

Cassidy obediently leaned in to give the woman a peck on the cheek, but Zafira moved so the teen ended up kissing her mouth. After the quick peck, Cassidy found herself pulled back into another kiss, this one much longer with her mommy's hands on the sides of her face, holding her there. Rather than an affectionate peck, Zafira kissed Cassidy open mouthed, sucking on the girl's lips, who surprised and confused, gave in and returned the intimate kiss, almost pulling away in panic when she felt the woman's tongue lick over her lips. The teen told herself it was just motherly affection, but she couldn't help herself from feeling aroused.

"Good girl, now go and dress so you're ready to go shopping with mom." Zafira smiled after the kiss broke, stroking the teen's plaited pigtails, then pulling back up her summer dress to cover her exposed breast. Cassidy managed to muster a sweet, but confused, smile in response.

The teen went up to her room, more confused than reassured, reeling from having her mommy's breast shoved into her mouth, and then the intimate kiss. Cassidy hadn't kissed anyone before, not counting the goodnight kisses with Zafira, even if they were lingering, nor the strange way Sarah had kissed her after the scolding, however, couldn't deny what she had just experienced with the woman was a proper kiss, even including tongue! 'How embarrassing, having my first kiss with my adopted mother!' the girl blushed, and tried to ignore the strange inappropriate arousal she felt, having built back up to full force after her orgasm a couple of days ago. 'Oh dear, I so need to masturbate again tonight' Cassidy thought guiltily, knowing it was weird for a daughter to fantasise about her mom, but unable to suppress thoughts about the beautiful Hungarian woman. 'What's wrong with me, it was only a comforting kiss and some loving, if a little weird, nurturing...'

****

Cassidy dressed in her pastel purple tennis skirt and a white tee, with her pastel pink underwear that had a pattern of little red hearts on. Downstairs she noticed in the mirror that her girlish bra was faintly visible through her white tee so decided to go and change however before she could go upstairs, Sarah arrived home. The blonde had already showered and changed (into jeans and a loose top) at the gym, so was ready to go straight back out. Cassidy followed her out to the car, a little embarrassed to be going out into public with the girlish pattern of her bra faintly visible through her tee, and also nervous at spending time alone with the stern woman.

They drove to the mall that Zafira has taken Cassidy pantie shopping at a few days ago, with the woman chatting to Cassidy normally and not referring to their encounter on the stairs the previous day. The teen gradually relaxed, growing more comfortable around the woman.

They walked into the mall from the carpark, with Cassidy feeling strangely empowered to be walking in public without holding hands with her mommy, as her mom Sarah didn't seem to be interested in such things. However, before she got too excited, she realised how ridiculous the feeling was... she was 18 years old so walking somewhere without having her hand held should be normal, not feel like a thrilling novelty.

Being the weekend, the mall was much busier than it had been when she went earlier in the week. Sarah led her to a clothes store that specialised in gym and fitness wear, that also had a large section of swim costumes which seemed to range from practical ones to sexy ones to wear by the pool.

"Mommy told me your one-piece swimsuit was a little boring, so we need to pick out something more fun." Sarah said, smirking slightly.

"Maybe one that's a little brighter..." Cassidy suggested optimistically, looking at a one-piece costume that was light blue with a floral pattern of white flowers. It probably wasn't as cute or revealing as her mommy seemed to prefer, but hoped her mom would maybe show less interest and let her pick.

"I think we need to look at bikinis... I'll be in trouble if I just get you something too much like your old one."

"Okay mom." Cassidy obediently followed the blonde into the bikini section, and was disappointed to see her begin to pick out some bikinis, seeming she was wrong in assuming the woman would let her choose. The teen was also a little trepidatious of the bikinis the woman seemed interested in, all being of the micro variety.

"Let's go and try these few on." Sarah led the nervous teen to the changing rooms, and handed her the first bikini. "Come out and show me when you've got it on."

Cassidy went into a changing booth, and examined the bikini, a black one-piece sling one which consisted of so little material, mostly seeming to be made up of thin straps, that the teen struggled to work out how it would even be worn, let alone cover the necessary parts of her body. She resignedly stripped out of her clothes, and untangled the flimsy mess of straps, stepping into it and pulling up the G-string bottoms then fiddling with the thin straps that extended up from the front of the G-string, becoming joined to ones that separated out from the top of the string between her buttocks. These strings went up to two tiny rectangles of material that were meant to cover her nipples, then continued to be tied together behind her neck.

Cassidy examined herself in the mirror, dismayed at how revealing the bikini was which exposed practically her entire body including most of her perky breasts apart from her nipples and areola it only barely covered. The G-string crotch covered her pussy, but she was embarrassed to see her brunette bush of pubic hair spilling out the top. Turning around she saw how from behind she looked naked, with the string disappearing between her plump teen butt, only appearing out the top of her ass crack to snake back around to the front of her body, with the strap tied around the back of her neck the only other indication from behind that she wasn't fully nude. Not only was it visually revealing but also felt so precarious and flimsy that her breasts might slip out of their minimum protection at any time, and that one tug would pull off the entire swimsuit. Plus, she felt the string riding up her ass crack was giving her a wedgie, making the costume a little uncomfortable.

"Mom, I think you better come in to look..." Cassidy called outside, feeling that she couldn't go outside the changing booth dressed like this, and felt embarrassed enough of having to let Sarah see her, not alone any strangers in the changing rooms.

"Come out darling, I will be able to have a better look from out here."

Cassidy's heart sank but she didn't want to argue with her stern mom, so already blushing, she pulled back the curtain and stepped out into the room. As well as Sarah there were a couple of other woman waiting for friends or family inside the other changing booths, as well as a store clerk collecting items tried on but not purchased. Cassidy felt all the eyes in the room turn to her, with the strangers looking at her with surprised glances, disapproving glares, amused smiles, or even intrigued gazes. The teen tried to pretend the other people didn't exist, focusing on her mom, but was acutely aware of how much her body was on display with the cool air conditioning making her shiver a little and the feel of the cold floor on her bare feet a reminder of her vulnerability.

"Looks a little flimsy." Sarah laughed, teasingly tugging on one of the strings which Cassidy was afraid would cause the whole sling bikini to unfurl off in front of all the other shoppers. "And you don't have a bikini wax suitable for the shape... though sure mommy would find that adorable."

Cassidy blushed even more, wishing her mom hadn't drawn attention to how her pubic hair stuck out the top of the G-string.

She was glad when the blonde gave her the next swimsuit to try on and she returned to the changing booth, trying not to think how turning around had displayed her bare ass to everyone in the changing room area. She couldn't believe anyone would wear something so skimpy even to the beach, and didn't feel the costume would hold up long if actually swum in. However, as she pulled the curtain back closed, hiding herself from view so she could change into the next swimsuit, Cassidy couldn't help noticing how she felt a little aroused. Did she actually enjoy dressing so revealingly in front of people or was it just a nervous reaction? Whatever the cause, it was weird, so the brunette girl tried to ignore the intrusive sensation between her legs.

The second bikini was two-piece but looked more reasonable with a top that looked like it'd cover her breasts and bottoms that weren't a G-string. However, it was a shiny metallic pink colour, which she found a little trashy and unnecessarily eye drawing. Putting it on (and finding it far easier than all the straps of the sling bikini that needed to be precisely arranged) she felt more comfortable in it, appreciating the sense of security it gave comparatively to the sling bikini, though was far more revealing than a swim costume she'd pick herself, and still felt embarrassed as she walked out of the booth to show her mom it; noticing she received more scandalised glances, bemused raised eyebrows, or smirking reactions from the other women in the room.

"Mm, looks a little like something an attention seeking skank would wear, and thought we'd agreed you weren't one of those...." Sarah said quietly so only Cassidy could hear.

"Yes mom." The teen said bashfully, though felt the woman was being unfair as it was her who picked the bikini, not Cassidy.

The third bikini was teardrop in style, red with white strings. The bottoms were G-string too, so Cassidy found herself feeling like she was getting another wedgie from the string riding up between her ass cheeks, whilst the small crotch covered her pussy, but barely concealed any of her pubic bush which spilled out of the top. Likewise, the bikini top left little of her small breasts to the imagination, fully displaying her cleavage, and merely functioning in covering her nipples and areola. However, it was no worse than the other two outfits, being a nicer colour though more revealing than the second, and not feeling like it'll fall off like the sling bikini. For what she hoped was the final time, she braved pulling back the curtain and stepping out of the booth in the skimpy bikini. Some of the women had left the changing room area, but other newcomers who gazed at Cassidy in surprise at the teen girl's 'confidence' in parading herself outside the changing booth in such a revealing swimsuit.

As her mom examined her in the micro bikini, Cassidy tried to avoid eye contact with any of the strangers looking at her, instead looking down at her bare feet. She couldn't ignore her confused arousal, and wandered what was causing it to persist when she was feeling mortified. 'Do I actually enjoy being exposed to strangers... what is it my body is reacting to? Is it the humiliation of women laughing at me for looking ridiculous, or the disapproving women who are judging me for looking slutty, or the women who seem to enjoy seeing me dressed so revealingly? First it's thoughts of my mommy, and now whatever this is, what's happened to me recently?'

"Either you get one of these three bikinis, or I'll get you a far more modest one-piece swimsuit. If I get you the one-piece swimsuit and you tell mommy it was the one you picked yourself, then I will believe you're not trying to seduce anyone and really are our innocent little daughter... If you pick one of the bikinis then I may be a little suspicious that you really are a little slut who I'll need to keep a close eye on..." Sarah said when the girl came back out of the changing booth, redressed in her clothes. The choice seemed a no-brainer for Cassidy, having wanted a modest one-piece all along and not liking any of the skimpy bikinis she had tried on. She'd gladly tell her mommy she had picked the one-piece herself if it proved to her mom that she just wanted to be a good daughter, not a seducer.

"The one-piece swimsuit please mom."

"Good girl, now run along and get us some takeaway hot chocolates from the café next door whilst I make the purchase." Sarah smiled, and Cassidy grinned back, glad to have pleased the stern blonde whilst getting a new swimsuit she should like. She wished she hadn't had to try on the three outrageous bikinis and wear them in front of random strangers, but guessing it had just been her mom testing her to make sure she wasn't really a 'little slut'. Hopefully that was the issue sorted, and her relationship with mom would become just as close as it was with mommy. The woman gave her some cash, and she went to get the hot drinks.

****

Cassidy looked at herself in her bedroom mirror in mortified disbelief at the swimsuit she was wearing. Sarah and the teen had got home, finding Zafira had prepared them lunch. They had eaten and chatted for a while before the Hungarian woman suggested they all go get changed into their swimsuits and go to laze by the pool. Sarah gave Cassidy the shopping bag, and the teen took it up to her room to change, and found the 'modest one-piece' swimsuit that her mom had picked was not what she was expecting.

It fitted her fine, and the shape was much like her navy-blue one-piece swimsuit, not exposing her body like the flimsy micro bikinis had. However, it was a garish bright pink, with cartoon images of three Disney princesses on the front; Belle, Cinderella, and Ariel the little mermaid, making her look immature and girlish. If anything, it was even more embarrassing than the micro bikinis, and at least with those ones she was growing accustomed to exposing a lot of her body to her adopted mothers, whilst this one wasn't revealing but just plain ridiculous on an adult. She wished she could just hide away in her room but knew her adopted parents would be waiting for her down by the pool so she had no choice but to go downstairs and into the garden. Cassidy was glad at least it was only their private pool in the backyard surrounded by a tall fence, as she would have been mortified to be seen at a public pool in the princess swimsuit.

The two women weren't there yet so Cassidy sat in a sun lounger, trying to cheer up and forget her costume. 'It's only my parents who shall be seeing me, so I just need to get over it, and it's not like my cleaning panties are any more dignified and I'm used to wearing them... so no point getting into a sulk about it. I might as well try and enjoy himself...' Cassidy thought, trying to see the positive side as after all she was lazing in a sun lounger besides a pool, a world away from her peers at the orphanage who didn't have loving adopted parents which she was lucky to have.

The two women came out the house together, Zafira carrying a tray of homemade lemonade. Cassidy couldn't help gawping a little at the sight of them approaching, as both women were dressed in bikinis (Zafira's white and Sarah's sky blue) which showed off the Hungarian's curvaceous tanned body and the blonde's athletic one. The teen thought both women looked stunning, and had to avert her gaze from their chests as the bikinis enticingly displayed Zafira's large bell-shaped breasts and Sarah's smaller but artificially enhanced and perfectly shaped boobs. The girl felt the strange sensation of arousal between her legs, and ached to touch her pussy, but tried to suppress the inappropriate thoughts. 'Why am I so pervy to my adopted parents? Oh my gosh I'm going to have to release this tension in the shower again tonight...' Cassidy thought, ashamed of herself for planning to masturbate in her new home again so soon, but promised herself to think of someone else, not her mommy Zafira again... nor her mom Sarah, as having such fantasies must be unhealthy for a daughter to have.

Sarah, her blonde hair in a loose ponytail and eyes covered by sunglasses, sat on the sun lounger on one side of Cassidy, whilst Zafira, her face sheltered from the sun by a wide brimmed sunhat, sat on the sun lounger on the girl's other side. Her mommy looked the teen girl up and down, eyebrows raised.

"Not quite what I was expecting bébi, but it's um pretty cute." Zafira said, a little taken aback from the bright pink cartoon princess swimsuit her adopted daughter was wearing. Cassidy blushed, the sight of her parents' beautiful bodies in bikinis having momentarily made her forget the embarrassing costume she had on.

"Thanks mommy, I picked it myself." Cassidy fibbed, blushing but remembering her promise to her mom to say she had picked the dumb swimsuit herself.

"I thought she'd want some hot bikini like all the girls her age wear by their pools, but guess our daughter still likes her princesses..." Sarah teased, making Cassidy blush further but bared the embarrassment if it meant her mom would be satisfied she wasn't trying to seduce mommy.

"Well glad you found something you like." Zafira smiled and patted Cassidy's cheek. The woman already gravitated to girlish things when buying clothes for the teen but, in comparison to the swimsuit, her tennis skirts, underwear, and long socks seemed pretty grown-up. The teen hoped this wouldn't lead to her mommy thinking she wanted her clothes to be even more immature and girly like the cartoon princess swimsuit, and buying her more humiliating outfits like that in the future.