Sapphire's Last Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made a few more attempts, each one yielding a louder gag, but his cock stayed where it was, only half inside her mouth.

"Nothing like an eager stripper slut gagging on my thick cock... you like how this feels Sapphire?"

Shame washed over Grace. She had forgotten that she had told him to speak his mind, and she felt foolish for thinking he wouldn't take advantage of that. The words stung more than she might have thought; she'd been called that before, but always in circumstances she could ignore it. Now, on her knees, a customer's cock halfway in her mouth, she knew it would be wrong to protest.

She began pulling back, Darren's dick now obviously coated with her spit as she did. She reached the tip, took another deep breath, and pushed down again. A soft gag as she pushed her throat down, and then back up again.

This continued for a few minutes, her soft gags joining the rhythm of the music as she kept bobbing up and down. She had decided to see this through. If she managed to fit more, she would earn more money, and she hoped he would give another big tip if he reached orgasm.

"Your lips are amazing, I had a feeling you'd be good at this." Darren whispered. "The moment I saw you on the floor, I knew I could get you on your knees, my cock in your slutty mouth."

Grace winced a little, realizing this had been his plan all along. Did she obviously look like a desperate girl who would fall to her knees for quick cash? She kept sucking, his powerful shaft working in and out of her mouth.

"You want some more money? I have an extra $100 here if you tell me you're a stripper whore, and that you love this."

Her bobbing head stopped, she looked at him as he grinned, obviously he enjoyed pushing her boundaries. She finally nodded slowly, his cock leaving her mouth.

"Good girl... really make me believe it too!" He chuckled.

Grace kept holding his cock, staring up into his eyes as she spoke "I... I'm your little stripper whore and... and I love sucking your hard cock Darren."

Another bill on the pile.

"Now be a good whore and get back to work, you've got more money to earn." As he spoke, he moved his hand to the back of her head, lightly grabbing her before pushing her back down.

His pace quickened, he was now meeting her lips with thrusts of his own, and her gags grew louder as a result. Grace felt truly under his control now, and moved her hands off the base of his cock, setting them in her lap as he controlled her head.

Finally, growing impatient, Darren pushed a little harder, his cock meeting the resistance of her throat. He stayed there, bobbing her up and down on that last inch, doing his best to get her used to this.

"C'mon slut, I know you want to use that throat, fucking give it to me!"

He pushed down hard again, and this time it worked. Grace had, against her better judgement, gotten used to this cock pounding her throat. Her comfort allowed her to experiment, and his firm push successfully planted the head of his cock in her throat.

She still gagged loudly, and her eyes tears up slightly, but she watched as he moved another $100 to the pile.

Darren pulled her back, let her breath for a second, and then pushed down again, his cock entering her throat once more. He repeated this, over and over, until he was satisfied Grace knew how to open her throat.

At this point, he started pushing further. His cock just barely in her throat, he locked eyes with her and thrust deeper, finally managing to fit another inch.

Another $100.

He repeated the process, pushing into her throat, then pulling her back. Each time, he could feel her throat loosen, growing used to his powerful cock.

Grace, as much as she hated to admit it, was getting quite good at this. She was still struggling for air at times, and her tears had definitely started smudging her immaculate makeup, but she could feel her throat expanding with more and more ease.

"This throat is a fucking dream! Now get ready slut, I don't want to wait any longer!"

Darren's voice was louder, more demanding now. It was a blessing, and a curse, that these walls were so expertly soundproofed.

His words echoed through Grace's head, and she saw the determination in his eyes. Her jaw was aching from this harsh throat fucking, but she knew he wouldn't rest until her throat was completely his.

He moved both hands to her head now, gripping her tight. Licking his lips, Darren knew he had to take this throat quick, as he could feel his orgasm approaching.

With one more powerful push, his cock pushed completely into her throat. Her bright purple lips that had taunted him for so long, now rested at the base of his cock. He stayed there, a few seconds passing as they locked eyes, Darren's control now firmly established.

Grace's throat was on fire. She couldn't breath, and she was being stretched out in ways she hadn't thought possible. Her lips gripped tight, and she knew it would be smudging due to all the spit. The muscles in her throat contracted, and she saw pure overwhelming lust fill Darren's eye.

With a load moan, he quickly pulled his cock out of her mouth. Her loud gasps for air filled the room, but his strong hands kept her still.

"Fuck! Don't you move bitch, look up at me!" Darren moved a hand to the base of his cock, pointing it directly at her face.

Grace, still gasping for air, was holding her mouth wide open. He forced her to look up at him, and her tongue was out while she panted hard. This expression is what finally set off his cock. Staring down at her tearstained face, her eyes wide, mouth open and tongue out, his cock exploded.

The first load shot into her mouth, coating her tongue and her bottom lip. The next load aimed higher, hitting her upper lip and part of her cheek. Then her other cheek was covered, followed by her eyebrows and her nose.

Grace couldn't believe how much cum he was producing. Load after load covered her face, and it was a miracle she didn't get any in her eyes.

The sounds of deep breathing now left both of their bodies. Darren finally released her head, slumping backwards on the VIP couch as he took a moment to revel in his orgasmic bliss.

He looked down at the stripper, her face completely covered in his impressive load. Finally, he held up the last two $100 bills and added them to the pile.

"I'd say you won this game quite handily... the rest of the money, as promised." He spoke calmly. "And I think you deserve a small bonus, the least I can do for ruining that pretty makeup with my load. Although, personally, I think you look much better this way!

Darren laughed as he held up an additional $100 bill, calmly adding it to the pile.

Grace, finally having caught her breath, was trying her best to ground her senses. The last few minutes had been so rough and hectic, she had stopped registering anything that wasn't the thick cock fucking her throat. As more time passed, and she watched the last of the money accumulate, reality finally sank in.

She blushed hard, the shame washing over her as she watched Darren stand up. She could see a ring of purple at the base of his cock, a reminder of what she had sold to this stranger. She watched as he slowly dressed himself, his massive cock once again disappearing into his pants. He grabbed his coat, walking around her as he moved to the door. He placed his hand on it, then turned around to speak one last time.

"Thanks for being such a good slut, Sapphire. You might want to clean your face up before you leave, unless you'd rather show the club how much of a whore you were tonight." With a smirk, he turned the handle and left the room.

Grace, now completely alone, let her eyes move back to the pile of money. She picked it up, counting it all multiple times. Had she really just sucked someone off in exchange for this? Her throat hurt, her lipstick was ruined, and cum was still covering her face. $1,500 was certainly a lot of money, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something had broken in her today.

12