Sappho and Catullus Ch. 03

Story Info
Michelle and Matthew over-heated in anticipation.
1.4k words
4.67
1.8k
00

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ANTICIPATION

Turned on by Matthew's experience of being fucked by another woman, Michelle records how her dream redhead comes on to her, flirts shamelessly with her and promises to visit. Meanwhile, Matthew's MILF arranges to try him out on two other MILFs.

You boastful guy you!

That was some experience. I'm glad you wrote about it in such detail, because it gave me time. Once I got high and my juices were flowing, I could hang on, letting your words surge through me, intensifying my desire and building my orgasm. Like you, I hardly needed to touch myself, I was so beautifully poised on the edge. You beautiful man, you make me want you want you want you.

And I like what you say about porn. Why haven't we spoken of this before? You would hardly think I needed it. I don't. I only have to think of you, of slowly undressing you and drinking my fill of you, to be ready. But there is something so satisfying, so reassuring, to know that there are others out there who also love fucking, who like seeing naked bodies and being turned on by them. They want to feed my desire and my pleasure. And as long as no-one is being exploited, that the rich and powerful are not enriching themselves at the expense of the needy -- in other words, as long as the performers are choosing to do this because they like it, then I'm all for it. How many long hours have I spent letting the fire slowly light up inside me, flame out, and start all over again.

So let's do it together. I can just imagine us gazing at the screen, lying close together, my hand feeling your excitement, helping it to grow, and myself getting wetter and wetter as I share the passion on the screen and feed off your desire.

And now I'll tell you what happened next. Maybe you won't need porn for this to take you over the edge! I become weak just thinking about it, and I'm in a state of super-excitement now, as you'll see.

This morning I headed down to the coffee shop again, and sat in my usual place. Sure enough, my fantasy woman turned up. This time she was wearing a blue-grey knitted top and black slacks. They say you shouldn't wear an underwired bra with a knitted top, because the ridges and the shape show through. That didn't bother her, and my God did she look sexy. I let my tongue caress my upper lip, and she noticed.

"May I join you?" she asked, putting her hand on the back of the chair opposite me.              "Please. Let me buy you coffee."

"And I'll treat you, next time." This could be a bit like your Pamela, already planning more!

Soon we had our coffees steaming in front of us. I can't remember just how the conversation started, but before long she stretched a hand across the table and I began to stroke it.

"I like that," she murmured. "And there are other things I like about you."

"O yes?"

"Two to start with. Your boobs are stunning."

"Yours aren't bad either," I teased, looking more closely. Her nipples were beginning to show.

"Let's play a game."

"OK."

"I'll guess your bra size, and then you must guess what colour mine is."

I nodded. I was wearing a striped shirt, moulded to my figure. I pretended to smooth it down, accentuating my curves, and looked into her pale green eyes. The connection was electric. I'm sure you can recognize that feeling when you first know, for certain, that you are going to have sex with the person in front of you. It goes right through you, that ripple of anticipation.             

She held my gaze, and whispered: "34C."

I smiled, and looked steadily at those telltale signs of the bra under her knitwear. She seemed almost to melt under my eyes, her breasts so near and yet so far. I hazarded a guess, "Blue."

"How are we going to check the answers?" she asked, with an air of innocence.

"Wait." I got up, leant over and kissed her lightly on the lips, and went to the ladies'. When I came back, there was something folded up in my hand, and I passed it to her. Discreetly she looked at the label, and said, "I thought so. What a perfect size. I'm going to keep this." She stowed my bra in her handbag. "My turn."

Instead of following my example, she reached up to rub her neck, pushing her top aside just enough for me to catch a glimpse of a bright red bra strap.

"You win," I laughed.

"What is my prize?"

"Come here." I leaned forward; she leaned forward, and we kissed again. This time we lingered.

I expect her any minute. So you can expect another instalment soon. But in the meantime, this is what I have to say. I'm not cheating on you: you know that. I'm bringing all this to you, for your satisfaction. Everything I have, every sensation, is yours. I don't want you to lack for anything. Thinking of you, of sharing it with you, adds another layer to my pleasure. You're with me when I look at her; you're with me when I flirt with her; you'll be with me when I touch her; you'll be with me when I come and when I feel her coming. Every inch of her body will become yours in spirit.

Just you wait!

Michelle.

Tantalizing woman!

I want to know her name. I want to know what that red bra looked like, once her top was off -- and how good her tits tasted. I wish your nipple was in my mouth right now, with my tongue relishing the pink flesh all around. Ooh! I'll just have to pleasure myself by writing about Pamela.

We'd had a few instructional sessions, which almost made my eyes pop, and then one afternoon when my appetite was sated, she came and sat on the edge of the bed in her dressing gown, cleavage showing, and said, "Matthew, I think you are ready."

"Ready for what?"

"The next level."

Goodness. How many more levels could there be in heaven?

"I want to introduce you to my friends. They all want fresh young cock, and I'm sure you want lots of welcoming wet pussy?"

"Try me." I was getting bold.

"Yes, but you mustn't get all cocky, you cock-sucker," she teased.

"You're the cock sucker," I responded.

"Always." Suiting her action to the word, she lifted my penis and slid her tongue over the tip. Could I get hard again?" She lifted her head and looked at me mischievously. "But you must act innocent with them. When they take off their clothes it must be like the first time for you. Innocent but not ignorant."

The very next afternoon we were sitting around a tea table with Marie and Susannah. They were about Pamela's age, late thirties, smartly dressed and promising. To see them together was an erective sight. They began talking about orgasms.

"It's tough on you guys," said Marie, sipping her tea and looking self-satisfied. I thought it would be good to surprise her. "You can only come once."

"Who have you been fucking lately?" asked Pamela. "It doesn't take long for Matthew here to recover," rejoined Pamela.

There was a silence while they took that in. I looked down modestly. Pamela only had to open her dressing gown and I would be aching for the next round. Eventually Susannah spoke up. "All right, let's put that to the test. Can he do all three of us in one session?"

"Four in a bed?" asked Pamela. "Isn't that a bit crowded? Are you planning to use a stopwatch?"

"I have two bedrooms, and we have all afternoon," Marie pointed out. It was a Saturday, as I recall. "You and I can amuse yourself in one while Matthew shows Susannah what he's got in the other. Then I can swap places with her and get fucked while she gets it off with you. And after that, you can have Matthew's third coming while Susannah and I fuck each other witless."

These were women of some experience, it seemed.

But I think this is going to have to be continued. I'm all agog to find out what happened between you and your redhead!

Dying for you

Matthew

Next time: It all comes true for Michelle.