Sappho and Catullus Ch. 04

Story Info
Michelle and Catherine have great sex.
1.6k words
3.6
2.2k
00

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MORE THAN A GIN AND TONIC

At last Michelle has the great sex she has been anticipating.

Hey there man of experience!

Well, she's sleeping now so I can write and tell you all about it. I'm wet all over again thinking of you and Pamela and her girlfriends. How lucky can a man get? And how lucky can a girl get!

Once the doorbell rang I felt that tingling straight away. Yes, it was her, and almost before she was through the door we were kissing, hard, and pushing our bodies against each other. I laughed and led her through to the sitting room.

No, I'm not going to replay a porn movie with two girls on a couch. Step 1: the kiss. Step 2: the exploration of tits through clothes. Step 3: getting some breasts out into the open for nipple-sucking. Step 4: the other pair of nipples gets the treatment. Step 5: fingers go in quest of pussies. Step 6: one goes down on the other. Step 7: close-up of mouth on pussy. Step 7: reverse positions. Step 8: we move to the butt. With lots of close-ups, pussy-fingering, face-sitting, groaning and moaning. You know the kind of thing. Standard script, just a variety of boob sizes and pussy decoration. Not that I don't enjoy watching that; it's like listening to a favourite piece of music. You know what's coming next, but you can savour the anticipation all the same. When we watch together, it'll be like playing tracks to each other, as we used to do in the old days.

So we followed our own script.

"I think it's time I asked your name! I'm Michelle."

She was sitting on the couch and I was on the easy chair. "Michelle, hey. I'm Catherine."

"You like women? You have a partner?"

"I like you. Yes, I've been with women before. But I've been alone for a while. I wouldn't say I'm a lesbian, but you and me, I think we can make it. What about you?"

"I've got a boyfriend; Matthew's his name. But I want you more than I've wanted anyone for a long time."

She smiled. "That's very sweet. Will he mind? What if I fuck him too? Would you mind?"

"Not if I can watch. And anyway, he is our cheer-leader. He'd probably like to watch, too. And he's waiting for me to tell him how we make out, and sperm will flow."

"I hope your taste in men is as good as your taste in women!"

"Narcissist. But you have good reason. Now don't preen yourself."

It looked as if she was going to. "But talking of taste, what's your tipple?"

"From tipple to nipple? G & T."

While I was fixing them, she settled back into the couch. I could see this was going to be the best girl-sex I'd had for a long time. My whole body was warming up, deliciously. Soon I would be coming, but I could wait.

"What's the best part, for you?" she asked.

"Can't decide between eating pussy and being eaten."

"Tell me."

"I love the taste of pussy, and the smell. Why? Because I know, then, that I'm not the only one who wants to fuck."

"We haven't even done it yet, but you feel at one with me?"

"Do you think I haven't been imagining it?"

"Do you think I haven't," she laughed back. "Come on, you show me yours, and I'll show you mine."

She stood up and let her skirt drop to the floor. It took me a little longer to get out of my slacks. We moved together, cunt to cunt. Her panties were a lacy pink, mine pure white, with a raised pattern.

"Touch or look?"

"Touch, I think."

First I stroked her mound through her panties, pressing down ever so slightly on her clit through the lace. "Harder," she whispered. I got a finger between her lips, the fabric allowing her warmth to come through. When I and slipped my hand inside, her hair was slightly moist, and her cunt inviting.

"My turn," she said. I caressed her pussy once more and slipped my hand out of her panties.

The touch of a woman's hand on my panties is sublime. I simply melt. I know it's a cliche but it's all I can do to keep my knees from giving way and begging for it. So you must know it took some fortitude for me to stand quite still and let her explore. Her breath was coming more quickly; there was a brief intake of breath and then she dived right in.

I gasped too. Her finger reached right down into me, sliding over the curly hair and dipping into the soft flesh. No, she didn't start pleasuring me. She simply let her hand rest there as my blood pounded against her palm and my juices began to flow around the tip of her finger.

We looked into each other's eyes and all difference between us evaporated. I was her hand, she was my pussy; her eyes were my eyes and my breasts her breasts, though we were still partially clothed.

After what seemed an age I looked a question and she nodded, so I took her by the hand and led her into my bedroom. As if by magic our G and Ts appeared on the bedside tables. We lay next to each other and sipped, and then by shared instinct our hands went to our clits, mine to mine, hers to hers, for a start. We sipped some more and stroked in unison, gently.

"Inside," she murmured, and our fingers explored our cunts.

"Watch me." She put down her drink and with her free hand pushed up her top until I could see the lace band just before her bra proper began. "You like?"

My reply was to unbutton my shirt and let her see my bra. We continued to play with our clits, but both of us were beginning to heave a little. And then she withdrew her hand and in one swift sweep her top was off and I was staring at her supple shapely body in one of the most beautiful bras I have ever seen. You would have gone crazy. I know I did. Think how a bra can suggest the shape without giving it all away; how it can deliver the goods and make you want more while savouring what you see. The bra giveth and the bra taketh away. Blessed be the name of the bra.

"Lise Charmel," she informed me. Could she read my mind?

This might sound blasphemous. But it is no profanation. Our lives begin with the breast. And new life calls for the breast, when we give birth. When we reach puberty, behold the breast. And when we start to fuck, breasts make you hard and the taste of them gives me comfort and feeds my desire. All our lives long, breasts lead us on. We see them, we feel them, we covet them, we long for their touch and their reassurance. To have them is to give satisfaction; to suckle on them is to come home. Breasts are our heaven on earth and a beautiful bra makes them a paradise.

So as I looked at her and dwelt on the sight, I concentrated my mind on trying to remember every detail for your delectation. You would love fucking her, and watching you do it would be a big turn-on for me. I admired how the cups beautifully distributed her weight. There were little triangles of lace between them, separating the cups. Above her nipples, the exquisite lace pattern stretched up the straps to her neck. She showed enough cleavage to hint at the rest.

Then my tongue was tracing all that artistry. She stroked my hair tenderly as I worked over her. Just the lightest of nudges and I was on my way down to her matching panties. More of the same, but different. Down along the inner line of her hips towards her mount of Venus, nestled in lace but swelling to meet my lips as I closed in on her private world. She sighed. I slowed down and pressed my lips over her pussy.

But now I wanted her hands on me. I gave her pussy a farewell kiss and we were in each others' arms, kissing, slowly at first, and then more passionately. I waited for her to push my shirt aside to feel up my breasts. She squeezed them gently, her fingers savouring the lace of my bra, and then she reached behind and unclipped it. My shirt slid off, the straps went with it and my tits were free. Her hands went all over them, testing, fondling, shaping. When she began to suckle, I felt a hand come firmly to my panties, then inside them, and then a finger probing my cunt.

I began to ride her finger, which became two fingers, as her mouth became more urgent on my nipple. Her other hand was behind my back, pressing me into her mouth, holding me firm as my hips started to buck.

The rest I will leave to your imagination, which I know will fill in the gaps and harden you. I come, you come, we all come together. I want to hear more about your adventures with Pamela.

Fucking you in my mind!

Michelle.

Next time: Michelle gets two letters. One from Matthew celebrating the joy of variety with Pamela and her friends. Catherine writes to her with a proposition.