Sappho and Catullus Ch. 05

Story Info
Matthew spoils the MILFs.
2k words
4
1.8k
00

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GETTING TO THE POINT

Matthew spoils the ladies and invites Michelle to feel Susannah up in her mind. Catherine writes to Michelle, revealing how she learnt to love sex.

Dear Michelle

I should have written last night, but my mind was too full of your lustful encounter. Yes, I want to fuck her while you watch. Yes, I want you to fuck her while I watch. Our desire does not die or lose its intensity. It increases with every stimulation each of us gets and gives.

Thinking of you and Catherine together, lusting after you both as I stroked myself, I got to that place of climax where I almost faint, the pleasure is so intense that it pierces right through my mind and rocks my emotions. And then the physical sensation in my mind merges with feelings I have when I hear music or watch a storm. It is like the joining of two flames.

Where will all this lead me? Where will it lead us? But let me go back to the beginning of my sexual awakening, with Pamela. Long and hard had we fucked, and she was proud of it, so proud that she was showing me off to Marie and Susannah.

I didn't mind being paraded like a prize bull. Before we went to our separate rooms, Marie asked (since she was going to have to wait, after all, it was decided, until after Susannah had tasted my first load) for a showing. The other two agreed, and we went over to the sitting room. They sat together on the couch while Pamela and I stood arm in arm in the centre of the room.

"Let's get you hard, first," said Pamela. "Go and stand in front of Marie. She gets first feel."

Marie reached out and put her hand on the front of my trousers. To tell the truth, I was already hard. How could I not be, with all this luxury of willing female flesh all around me, hidden behind their clothes, to be sure, but there, there for me? I looked down at Marie in her soft, deep green shirt and I sensed her soft deep breasts waiting to be touched. So her hand on me felt loving and promising.

Pamela guided my hips so that I was facing Susannah. I could feel her own luscious body pressing against me. Susannah made for my belt and my fly, opening up my trousers to set Max free. He stood proud in the afternoon light, in the gentlest of breezes. Her hand clasped him as lovingly as Marie had touched him through my pants. With the tip of her finger she traced his length and circled the helmet. Pamela hugged me from behind, her breasts squeezed against me. Marie unbuttoned her shirt to reveal her light green bra and present her cleavage. Max did a little jump as he twinged with anticipation, urging himself upward and thickening even more in Susannah's hand.

"It's time," said Susannah. Somehow we managed to get my penis stowed away again. We all straightened up. Marie and Pamela looked each other up and down, drinking in the possibilities, while Susannah led me to the first bedroom. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Pamela fondling Marie's lace-clad breast while Marie's slim hand took its place over her mound. But this is not all about fingers and tits and cunts. I've learnt that sex can be about so much more, about the way our minds home in on pleasure, how the excitement and the connection and the allure all work together to focus the brain, feeling and believing and longing and loving, coming together and sending those warm signals to our private parts, the parts that will do the work and send the pleasure vibes back up to our minds and hearts.

So, while you spend a moment or two caressing your hips and moving inwards and downwards, let your mind do its work; think of us together, think of the joy of wanting to do nothing else but give each other pleasure. Let that intoxicating loving feeling convert itself into loving yourself, feeling yourself, trying yourself out, as you come with me into the bedroom with Susannah.

We settled down on the bed together, in no kind of hurry. "Nice cock," she said encouragingly as she traced the bulge in my pants. "I'm going to enjoy this. Tell me what you're going to do to me."

"Couldn't you tell me what you're going to do with me?"

"You first." She leaned back against the pillows, her hand resting lightly against my manhood, sending little shivers of anticipation right through me. I was learning to be patient.

"I'll begin by rubbing your back. First outside your clothes."

"Mmm." She turned over onto her stomach. I lay next to her, rubbing myself a little on the counterpane as I reached over and stroked her back. It felt warm and responsive even through her shirt. I enjoyed the feel of her bra straps through the fabric as I explored, and ran a finger nail across the back closing.

"May I?" I asked politely, tugging her shirt out of her slacks and slipping my hand under it. Without waiting for a reply, I repeated my course of stroking, this time starting at her right shoulder, tracing down the strap, across, and up on the left. She snuggled into the counterpane herself, murmuring her quiet pleasure. I moved down onto the naked flesh of her lower back, measuring the contours. Then to her flank, holding still for a moment, savouring her smoothness. Slowly, slowly, edging up to the reinforcement at the bottom of her bra cup, and then -- oh how delicious -- onto the cup itself. I pressed the curve of her underbreast lightly, and I was hard as hard can be.

Let's pause there for a bit, you and I. Are you wet? Do you want to rush on to the fucking or do you want to live in my mind, my penis stirred, my mind almost in a daze, my heart pounding. Yes, I was touching her breast. How good it felt. I wanted the moment to last forever. Give it all the fulness of the joy it was bringing me.

Now, my love, get down into your pussy. Think of me lusting for more of Susannah and holding her breast in my hand. Walk my fingers up to the lace edging of her bra. Slide with them under the lace. Touch her nipple with me. Live inside Max. Make your fingers the head of my questing, longing, yearning penis. Bring me into your vagina and clasp me there. Moisten me, pulsate over me, bring me to climax as we fondle Susannah's breast together.

How good it is to remember. It's as if I can still feel the texture of that bra, the delicacy of the lace, even as I stroke the sheet in my bed next to me, luxuriously enjoying its smoothness and crispness, the sheer happiness of remembering those hours of joy and knowing how much you will still give me. I can't wait to feel your cunt gripping me, to watch you going down on Catherine, to evaporate in unlimited ecstasy. I am a lucky man.

At the risk of repeating myself; I want to touch you, I want to touch her, I want you to touch me, I want her to touch me, I want you to touch her, I want her to touch you. Let's set our flesh alight and make our spirits soar into the unknown, into new heights of bliss.

Together, together, together

Matthew

Michelle honey

I know that you and Matthew are writing sexy letters to each other, so I hope you'll enjoy reading this as well.

Thank you for giving me your sweet pussy and touching me all over. You made me feel excited and contented and appreciated and even worshipped, more than I've known for a long time. I'd like to tell you a little bit about my history so that you can understand how much I enjoyed yesterday, falling asleep in your arms, satisfied. It has not always been like this. When I was younger, all I knew was bad sex.

The first guy I was with hardly noticed how I was reacting at all. He groped me and I let him have his way with me because I just wanted to get my virginity out of the way. What was the big deal? I didn't want to be the only girl at college who had never been fucked. After that I was a bit more choosy, but it wasn't sex I wanted. I wanted to feel I mattered, that I was someone to be taken seriously. Anyone can shake their booty and get attention. Guys are so dumb. Have you ever known a guy who will say no to sex? You can see how they love it when we stroke their egos and even more when we stroke their dicks -- which can be fun, sure, and the taste of cock has an appeal. But what about me, what about what I want?

So what changed, you will ask? Now I have sexual confidence, I don't need to dress like a whore to get noticed, I will go out and get what I want and choose who I want it with. You were a great choice, and I want us to go on and on fucking, because it can only get better and better!

You'll be expecting me to say that it was my first time with a girl that did it for me. That's the standard story-line. And believe me, I've been with girls before and it's been really good. You're the best ever. You take your time, you know just how to find out what I like, and you're clever, you're witty, you're playful. Sex is much too important to take seriously, if you know what I mean.

But no, it happened differently. Of course I had found out how to make myself cum. There's always been comfort in that, and at one time I climaxed myself to sleep every night. It was my bedtime ritual, no more to be left out than brushing my teeth. After a while, though, I got curious. Were there ways to improve my technique? I was too shy to go shopping for sex toys, and I was suspicious of "sexual health" advice in magazines.

Then one day I went to consult my literature professor, a Southern belle in her late sixties. You could see that she had been a heart-breaker in her day. Rumour had it that she was now part of the club, as they called it. Anyway, we talked a bit about Tennessee Williams and then she looked at her watch.

"Oh dear, Catherine. I'm enjoying the conversation but I need to go downtown. Can I give you a ride?"

We're taught to be wary of this kind of thing: older professors hitting on sophomores, even if it is woman to woman. But I could see that I could trust her. So I accepted her offer and we rode to the shopping precinct. We talked more about modern American drama until she parked, and then I saw we were near a sex shop.

She checked her cellphone, and looked a little disconcerted. "Philippa has been delayed. We were going to meet for lunch, but now I have half an hour to kill. Would you like to join us? Don't worry, I'm not going to try to seduce you." She said that with a winning smile, and I had no hesitation in agreeing to go with her.

"So, what shall we do in the mean time? Have you ever been into this shop?" She gestured to the sex shop. I'd never been in one before. Little did I know how it would change my life.

This is going to take longer than I thought, Michelle my love. So I'll leave you to imagine the scene until my next letter. We might even have to fuck again first.

All my love for you and my lust for your love-bud

Catherine

Next time: Michelle tells how she and Catherine made out in public, and Matthew spoils his MILFs some more.