Sappho and Catullus Ch. 06

Story Info
A sexy lunch date and a visit to a sex shop.
2.1k words
4
2k
00

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LEARNING TO BE PHYSICAL

Michelle and Catherine have a sexy lunch date, taking liberties with each other. Catherine writes more about how she found sexual fulfilment as a young woman.

Scrumptious guy!

How I have been missing our epic love-making sessions! But you can be sure I haven't forgotten the taste of your cock in my mouth. I hope you haven't forgotten what it is like to have my loving lips curling all over it. And my other lips, too. Won't be long now. Still, I've had Catherine, and getting to know her (yes, both verbs intentional) has been some compensation. Sharing her with you is also making me heat up with desire for you.

I did as you said, and squeezed Susannah's breast in my mind. Feeling its warmth, how it comforted you and excited you and how the memory satisfied you and made you reach out to me gave me a luscious feeling inside. I'm not sure which I wanted more: to fondle her breast or have you fondle mine. In any case, I touched my breasts happily and long, and soon I was ready to bring myself off. How many orgasms am I getting a day? They must be doing me good, especially since all of them involve someone else -- your letters, my letters, Catherine. And now she has written me a letter, the first instalment of her sex history, how she found out how to make the most of being a woman. As soon as I learn more, you'll be the first to know. Maybe we'll both learn something. And it will be good foreplay for your first fuck with her. I'm going to arrange that. I get so excited, just thinking about it.

But first, our most recent escapade. We agreed to meet for lunch yesterday, at that cosy little bistro on Main. I took my time deciding what to wear. Did I want to tease or to put myself on display, or just to hint? Maybe all three. A button-through blouse was an obvious choice, because of all the different possibilities it offers: how many buttons to undo? How to play with the buttons, with a chain dropping into my cleavage, the blouse maybe slightly see-through in various lights? I want her to know that my breasts are there for her comfort and delight. Skirt or pants? Pants or jeans allow a hand or a finger to get to the mark quickly, on the outside at least. A skirt gives access for exploration, if you're careful. I didn't want to get thrown out of the restaurant or to embarrass the other people enjoying their pasta or their brioches, but I definitely wanted to cum in public. Skirt it was, then. I wanted her to touch my panties.

When I got there Catherine was already seated at a table in the corner. I noted with relief that it had a long white linen tablecloth. All the better to touch each other privately, all the better to hide our naughtinesses. I thought of the blankets thoughtfully provided on aeroplanes, of that handjob I gave you once over the Atlantic, and I was already getting damp with anticipation. Catherine had gone for the square neckline option, low enough to offer views of clefts and comeliness but very very elegant. She got up half-way to kiss me and I sat down at an angle to her, as one does.

"You look stunning," she said.

"You're in a class of your own," I rejoined. Our eyes were already making love. She reached out discreetly to place her beautifully manicured hand on the front of my skirt for a moment, pressing her hello to my mound. It felt delicious.

The food, too, was delicious. I love savouring the delicacies of one kind while thinking of, anticipating delicacies of another. We could share a little of our dishes: my cannelloni, her gnocchi, and we toasted each other in chilled chardonnay. Crispy bread, olive oil, all of it sensual, slow and superbly done. Now and again, between tastes and sips, our fingers would meet, a hand would cover a hand. I undid my top button under her gaze. She smiled her approval and ran her tongue over her bottom lip. The swell of her breasts was just visible.

When our plates were empty she leaned over and kissed me, long enough to stir me, not so long as to draw unwelcome attention. Her top gaped to give me an alluring eyefull of her full breasts, encased in white. I had to lay a hand on myself briefly to get the full enjoyment of the sight. While we waited for the pavlova to be served, we flirted some more. I touched her shoulder, she touched my knee. Her hand sneaked a little way up my thigh under my skirt, sending an electric pulse to my pussy. I stretched out a hand over the table and daringly, cautiously in case anyone was looking, she lowered her torso onto it so that her breasts nestled against my palm. We stayed like that for a minute, until we could see the waitress heading towards us with our desserts, and we demurely resumed our postures.

"What do you think of her?" asked Catherine, once she had moved away again.

"You like her?"

"Like her? I lust after her!"

"Catherine, you slut. Is there anyone you won't fuck?"

"Lusting and fucking are two different things. I'm just devouring her with my eyes to give extra spice to my time with you, my love."

"You say the nicest things. Ready to guess her bra size?"

"She's small, maybe a B-cup. But probably nice to nibble on."

That was the cue for a spoonful of pavlova.

"Would you eat pavlova off my pussy?" This time I started it.

"Wouldn't I just? Let's imagine, now. I lick a little, I lick a little more. The cream gets into your tangle. I dive into it. My mouth starts working your clit."

"Stop it, Catherine. You'll make me do something indecent."

"All right. Let's enjoy the food. It's been wonderfully prepared. The combination."

Another cue? I caught hold of her hand and guided it back to my knee. She took the hint and moved a little towards me so that her hand could get where I wanted it to go, without its being too obvious.

"Higher," I whispered as she began stroking my thigh. She made her way up so slowly that I could hardly bear it. She was stretching my pleasure to breaking point.

"Mission accomplished," she breathed as her finger found my panties and shaped my V. A finger divided my lips and she began to finger-fuck me.

Now the question was, how to climax soundlessly and without any of those give-away signs, biting my lip and gasping, that might cause a disturbance. Would I appear before a magistrate and be bound over to keep the peace? Catherine would know I was coming because she could feel the rush of blood in response to her caress, the dampness of my panties and the slight shudder. If she kept looking into my eyes, not too conspicuously, she would also see the dilation of my pupils as all my senses went into overdrive.

Let's do it together, you and me, right now. I got there, certainly. I shared my orgasm with Catherine then; I'm having it all over again now as I write, and if you're not on the very edge of coming yourself as you read these lines, then I don't know you. I'm picturing the scene now, how you are lying back against your pillow, stroking yourself to the movie you're playing in your mind, of me and Catherine at the table, her hand pushing me to climax, my clit sending messages of intense pleasure through my whole body. Yes, enjoy the show. Look right through her blouse, feast your eyes on her round, firm thrusting breasts with the nipples hardening and showing through, just aching for my touch -- and yours, too, my love. Then look at me, undress me with your eyes, unbutton my blouse, admire my bra and the shape of my breasts in it. Fantasize, fantasize, faster, faster, faster, my love. Feel the climax coming, building up all that sperm. From the very bottom of your heart, bring it to the surface, and now cum cum cum! With me in your heart, me in your imagination, me by your side, watching it spurt, just loving you.

Was it good?

Michelle

Michelle the magnificent!

We were daring, we were brave, we were naughty, we were satisfied! Oh, my beloved, what fun that was.

And I would never have been able to to do it, if Eudora and Philippa hadn't rescued me from sexual mediocrity.

I entered the sex shop with Eudora.

"Just tell me if anything here interests you, Catherine," Eudora invited me. Goodness. There were superheroes with enormous erect penises for the gay guys. There was a selection of dildoes and vibrators that made me wonder why God made men at all. Lingerie to die for, or rather to die in, if you get my meaning. Books, magazines, DVDs, you name it. Everything you need to enhance your sex life or replace it if it isn't happening.

It was arousing to be in the shop, not so much because the merchandise was alluring but because I was with Eudora and her simple acceptance of sexual need and sexual interest warmed me. Yes, we are all sexual beings and we can find a way to be whole.

"Come, let me buy you a bra and pantie set," she offered. "I know that sounds lame, like the boss who buys sexy stuff for his secretary and then she goes and exchanges it for what she really likes. Men have no idea! But we do, don't we."

I knew what she meant. I wondered what she was wearing under her tasteful jacket and skirt. I didn't feel uneasy. We went and sifted through the silk and lace and I found something I liked. Soft and sensual, in peach.

"Go on, try them on; I'd like to look, and it will turn me on for when I see Philippa. Ah, there she is already! Come over here, Philippa, and meet Catherine."

Philippa was quite a bit younger than Eudora, not much older than I am now. She was tall, with a lithe, energetic frame suggesting real possibilities of endurance.

"Hello, Catherine. What lovely eyes you have."

It's nice to be noticed for more than my assets and my ass.

"Thank you! It's so good to meet you."

"We were just going to do a fitting with Catherine. Come and join us."

"Join you and come, maybe," laughed Philippa. "Of course. If you think I'm any judge of these things."

We went into the booth together. They are used to voyeurism in these places, so no-one turned a hair. Philippa and Eudora considerately turned aside while I undressed and tried on the bra and panties. They fitted perfectly. But I had never put myself on display like this.

"I'm ready," I announced. They turned to look at me.

"You're not just ready," said Eudora. "You're spectacular!"

Well, you've seen it all, and you like it. But then, I wasn't so sure of myself. Want to imagine the scene? There I was, amateur lingerie model, the bra making the most of my boobs and the panties just asking to be licked. If I was aroused before, now it was getting painful. What was I to do with the juices that were ready to flow? I wasn't going to have a threesome with Philippa and Eudora; they were much too principled to take advantage of a vulnerable young woman just waking up to how sexy I was.

But they were quite willing to enjoy themselves. Eudora came a little closer and ran a finger up from my navel, between my breasts and up to my neck. Philippa took up her position behind me and pressed herself tenderly against me, so that I could sense the fulness of her breasts and the warmth of her mound. All I would need to do was slip off to the ladies' room for a few minutes and find relief.

Now I'm going to have to go and cool off or bring myself off, one of the two, just thinking of it and remembering it. Revelling in the touch and taste of your pussy, only an hour ago. I'll have to tell you the rest when we are in bed together. And then you can pass it on to Matthew, and get him ready for the big, the beautiful fuck that's getting closer and closer.

You up for that?

Catherine

Next time: Matthew takes the MILF experience to the next level. Michelle reports on how well story-telling in bed works.