Sappho and Catullus Ch. 07

Story Info
MILF magic with Pamela. Catherine confesses.
2k words
4.8
2.2k
00

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SPREADING THEIR WINGS

Pamela orchestrates MILF magic for Matthew. Catherine shares more of her story as Michelle cuddles her in bed and makes her come.

Shameless hussy!

So you and Catherine did it behind a tablecloth! I'll have to try that sometime. Yes, I do remember that mile-high episode. How it helped the time pass on the long-haul flight . . . pastime with good company, indeed (and don't even think about a pun) which would make that old skirt-chaser Henry VIII envious.

You're making me more and more eager for an assignation with Catherine. Is it going to be me first, or am I to be a spectator to start with? And what about our own long-delayed reunion, which has to be record-breaking? Memory is good, writing is good, but person-to-person, limb to limb, is better. And when all is said and done, 69s are good, going down on each other is brilliant, but easing my penis into your vagina is a home-coming not to be equalled. We just fit into each other so exactly, so satisfyingly, that the old phrase "one flesh" really does make sense.

Still -- Catherine and you, Catherine and me, you and me: I can't wait.

But now, let's return to that unforgettable afternoon with Pamela, Susannah and Marie. Was I going to service them all three? I've told you a little about my engagement with Susannah, freeze-framing when I was feeling her up through her bra and you were feeling her up in your mind. I felt her up all over. She had the proverbial silky skin, and it didn't make any difference whether it was her shoulder or her flank or her midriff or her collarbone, her neck, her cheek, her thighs: I didn't need to be fondling her breasts or exploring her bush to be rock-hard with desire.

Why does a woman's body, all of it, do this for me? You also respond madly, unreservedly, to the touch of a woman. Is it just comfort, warmth, the texture of her skin, the energy she radiates? It is all those things, and it is something more. It brings me that sense of wholeness, as if I'm not fully myself until I've been united with you in sex. Is it the same for you? With a woman, I mean?

In the end, Susannah pulled me down on top of her and took me into herself for a long, slow, delicious fuck. Lots of deep thrusting while she clasped me tight and kissed me warmly and strongly but without harshness. It was all welcoming, hospitable, cleansing and soothing.

When it was over we lay next to each other, contented, holding hands and talking quietly. She told me a little of her longing to be held tenderly and taken gently. And how most men can't do it; they're in too much of a hurry.

And then, would you believe it, Pamela walked in with, of all things, a tea-tray. She was now wearing a bathrobe, and just behind her came Marie in her panties with her blouse unbuttoned. We all sat down on the bed together to share what we had just experienced.

"Pamela is a bloody good mistress of ceremonies," said Marie. "Who would think that we could have so much enjoyment in such an orderly way? I was expecting a wild romp!"

"You must have a civilized half-time," smiled Pamela. "Our Matthew has to have some time to get his member ready for renewed action, and we can all do with a little breather."

"You took my breath away," rejoined Marie, "so, Matthew, you've got your work cut out to match her."

"Take it easy," said Susannah,"he's a gentle soul but he will rock you."

"It's all very well for you to talk. I don't want him slouching towards me for his second coming."

"I'm not a rough beast," I declared. "Marie, challenge accepted."

We made a good couple, Marie and I, and a good coupling. A voluptuous woman in an open shirt is arousing, isn't she? There's something about the combination of the straight edges of the shirt and the curve of the breast. And the variety, too. Whichever way she turns, you get a different, erective view. Then comes the fondling and the intensity, the kissing and the fulness of erection. After that, what can go wrong?

She was voluptuous, indeed. If Pamela was deep-breasted, and Susannah shaped and contoured and sculpted as if Venus had been reborn, Marie possessed the softest yielding pillows a weary head could rest upon. Not that I was weary; I had only just begun. But it was delicious to nuzzle between those ample, elastic tits while she stroked my hair. My penis against the cool sheets grew and prospered. I gave it encouragement every now and again, hardly moving. Can you do that, too? Does it turn you on? I know that women like to rub their pussies against each other, or at least that's what the pornstars want us to think. Show me, some time? In any case, Marie was able to urge herself against my chest as I lay there, head on her bosom, clutched by her thighs.

"Ready, my dear?" she asked after a while, when I could almost feel her wetness.

Pamela had already given her pussy enough licking for the present, so, although I liked the look of her full sensuous labia, her neat moist clit and deep inviting cunt, and knew she would smell good and taste even better, I let her guide my willing cock into her and take her pleasure of it. Her breasts were squeezed against me and her mouth was on my neck: it was enough, I tell you.

Pamela finished the afternoon off for me in grand style, riding me gaily, coming and coming, so well tuned up as she was by all the luscious sex she'd been enjoying with Marie and Susannah. As for the two of them, anyone could see they were well-matched and capable of almost any level of satisfaction. So in the end we re-convened in various stages of dress and undress: Pamela's rack was proudly on display in her bathrobe; Susannah's bra was back on, picture-perfect; Marie's panties gleamed on her hips and her ass. I'd got into my boxers and my shirt, taking my cue from Marie to leave it unbuttoned. Glasses of wine, cheese and olives, they all went down a treat. We were friends, we were lovers, we had tasted the fulness of life.

Now then, what about Catherine? How did she emerge from her cocoon?

Your man

Matthew.

For your eyes only, my love

I let her do as she asked. We stayed up late into the night, closely entwined in bed while she talked of her awakening. Most of the time I had my hand on her and inside her, willing her on, keeping the excitement levels up as she told me her story. Every now and again there would be an additional pulse. Just having her close got me going, too. I know exactly what you mean, how the simple touch of a woman's body puts me in a new, safe, wholesome place. I think I came at least five times during the night, without a finger or a lip to make it happen. That's how well we were edging.

And this is what she said.

"Eudora and Philippa made me feel comfortable. Before we got to the restaurant, I'd managed to get in a quickie so that at least I wasn't on edge. But I still felt sexy around them. Not because I wanted to fuck either of them. They were attractive enough, and the way they looked at each other made them even more desirable. No, it was just that the atmosphere was soaked in sex, and yet relaxed. I'd never known that before. Either men are trying to get off with you, in that sleazy self-important way they have, or women are being all supportive and wearing sloppy clothes. The combination of chic and sensuality and pure acceptance made me sit up tall, neither pushing out my tits nor trying to hide them away. And so I realized, as if for the first time, that I was a woman to be reckoned with, a woman who would turn heads, a woman who could reach out and take what she wanted. Without feeling that I owed anyone.

"My new freedom showed. Eudora noticed, and said I looked different, somehow. Philippa agreed. Happiness is contagious. I envied their blend of contentment and passion. I asked them if they fucked a lot. After what had happened in the booth, it wasn't a bold question. What do you think? Eudora asked, and I blushed. I didn't really need to know, I just liked the idea of saying that kind of thing as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

"So I went home and gave myself the best climax I'd ever had. I was no longer desperate, needy. Yes, Michelle my love, you've found my sweet spot. Yes, yes, a little harder. Yummy. OK, enough for now, but keep your finger where it is. God, I want to fuck you. But let's take it slowly. As I did, that evening. I shed my clothing and did the predictable thing. I stood in front of the mirror, admiring my figure so cunningly and fittingly set off by my new undies. Narcissist, you'll say. Happy at last with myself, I say, rather. I touched myself, running a finger down the bra strap to the cleavage, tucking the finger in under the lace to feel my nipple: hardening, people say, but this was not a nipple erection, it was nipple alertness, nipple responsiveness, nipple ripeness. I had to work my whole hand in, my breast felt so good, so complete and firm and full. After a minute I unclipped the bra and looked at my breasts; they were holding steady under my gaze, poised and delectable.

"The moment my hand, sliding slowly over my midriff, reached the top edge of my panties, I knew I was being transformed, after years of so-so self-soothing and indifferent sex. The first touch of the lace, and the smoothness of my skin beside it and beneath it, sent a thrill right through me. I indulged in a brief view of myself in the mirror, with my hand inside my panties, and then made for bed, stopping just long enough to pour myself a glass of red wine.

"I took it slowly: long, lingering strokes, a leisurely journey through my bush, on to my pubes and my clit, and finally, on the verge of coming, entering my cunt with a delicate finger. One touch, and I was gone. Where I went to, who can say? I didn't recognize the place, though I had climaxed often enough before. I soared, I surged, higher and higher. Maybe people on drugs are looking for this? All I know is that I can get there, if I get it right. That day it was because Eudora and Philippa reached out to me and set me free. And now I'm with you. Just lying here, naked, giving myself to you, being held, being touched.

"So now I am ready. Use your tongue, my love. I'm opening myself up wide for you. Take me now, taste me now. Nuzzle me, lick me, devour me."

I did as she directed. She climaxed under my mouth, quietly, intensely, beautifully ­-- smiled, and slept. I curled up next to her and gently rubbed my pussy against the cheek of her ass so as not to wake her. Soon I too was asleep, drifting away on a wave of pleasure.

So here we are, my beautiful man. Two women yearning for you, happy in each other. Is it time?

Eager

Michelle.

Next time: Catherine and Michelle make their plans for a night of love with Matthew. Pamela encourages him to find a willing partner of his own age, but promises to be available whenever he wants.