Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Swing round," I managed to say, "let me get at you." I am not usually fond of '69's'. I can never figure out what to concentrate on but now I just wanted to suck her pussy and tongue her arse while I could relax about controlling myself.

Sara knew what I meant and, lifting her head, smiled up at me, "Good idea," she said as she moved over me. Inches from my face was the glorious heaven of her cunt and her arse. It took my breath away for she was so lovely.

My hands ranged over the cheeks of her bottom enjoying the curves of hip and thigh. I ran my fingers over the valley between, lightly flicking her anus and pussy as I enjoyed Sara's mouth on my cock. Raising my head I licked along the length of her cunt tasting the flavour of her arousal, both new and from our previous fucking. I found her clit and licked around the swollen bud. Difficult to get my mouth to it like this. I wriggled a bit causing Sara to raise her head from my cock.

"Just getting at your clit," I laughed. She settled back down, sucking my cock into her mouth. I sucked her cunt then and licked inside her lips before moving back to her clit. That brought a low sigh from Sara as her mouth left my cock. I felt her head rest on my thigh as she enjoyed my mouth. I licked and sucked pussy and clit then used my forefinger to tease her anus. I dragged juice from her pussy upwards and slipped my fingertip inside. Another low moan from Sara as I pushed deeper and sucked her clit.

Soon I had all of my finger in her arse, fucking slowly back and forth, and my mouth over her sex. She began to push down on my face, squirming her arse sideways. I guessed she was close so I sucked harder and moved my finger faster. Sara groaned, pushed down even harder then flooded my face with liquid as she came. I just continued to enjoy the pleasure of her pleasure and sucked her pussy and finger fucked her arse through her high.

Sara finally came down and her mouth closed on my still hard cock once more before she swung off my body and lay beside me.

"Bastard!" she laughed.

"Mmm," I laughed, "you like riding?"

"Riding?" she asked seemingly puzzled.

"Riding cock," I laughed.

She smiled back, "Mmm, I do!"

"Good," I said, "because I've got one here!" Sara smiled sensuously then began to move on top of me.

"Mmm," she murmured as she ended up sitting on my chest, "seems like a good idea!" She began to move her cunt back and forth on my chest. "Feels funny," she laughed, "your hair. Never felt it before."

"Ahhh," I smiled up at her, "but is it good?"

"Mmm! Nice. It tickles!" she replied as she slid her body down mine finally capturing my cock and pushing her cunt back on it.

"Wow, that feels good!" I said with a smile as she rubbed herself on my cock.

"I think I need that inside me," Sara smiled, "where are they?"

"Bag by the bed," I nodded towards the left. Sara reached down -- in itself a very pleasant experience -- and fished out a condom. Ripping it open she turned for a moment and slipped it on, caressing cock and balls as she did so. Turning back she lifted her thighs over mine. Her hand gripped my erection and I felt her drag the tip along her cunt before it settled in between her nether lips.

Her eyes fixed on mine and she smiled as she lowered her body and swallowed my cock inside.

"OH FUCK!" was about all I could manage as the wet warmth of her cunt enfolded my cock.

"Oh YESSSS!" cried Sara as she settled down on my groin, my cock fully inside her. She looked down on me with hooded eyes then began to slowly bounce up and down on my cock. She was smiling as she fucked me with her body. I got in rhythm with her and thrust upwards as she bore down. Then she settled right down and slid back and forth along my groin, my cock deep inside.

"Mmm," Sara murmured as she leant forward and kissed my lips. "You feel good inside me," she whispered,

I smiled, "You feel good around me," I whispered back as I held her tightly to me and thrust upwards as hard as I could. Each drive brought a gasp from Sara followed by a smile. I kept going until my back gave out for a while. Thankfully, by then Sara had sighed heaving, shuddered, and then relaxed.

I held her gently now. "Good?"

"Mmm," she murmured.

"Want to get off?"

"No way," she whispered smiling, "no way!" She began to move again slowly, rocking her body on my cock.

"Turn round," I smiled, "let me see that gorgeous arse of yours."

"You really want me too?"

I laughed, "Of course. I could look at your arse all day you know that!"

"Mmm," Sara murmured thoughtfully the began to turn round and face my feet. That, in itself, was an experience! Facing away she began to bob up and down, bending my cock forward. It was a wonderful feeling. The tip of my cock rubbing inside her vagina. Like this Sara's arse was spread wide. I could see her anus flexing as she moved up and down and my cock slipping in and out of her cunt. My hands stroked her cheeks as I began to move with her, thrusting up as Sara bore down. I caressed and squeezed then used a finger to tease her arsehole. Sara gasped as she felt the pressure on her anus. She didn't stop however, just kept bobbing up and down leaning even further forward to change the angle of my cock in her cunt. I just used the tip of my finger at her anus, just to tease her a little. I know, as I looked, that I longed for my cock to leave her cunt and find it's way deep into her arsehole. I didn't want to push things there however, for I was not quite sure how much Sara liked her arse fucked. She knew, of course, that it was very much my favourite in the bedroom.

Sara suddenly bore down harder. "Oh fuck yessssss!" she cried softly as I felt my cock gripped even harder by her velvet pussy. She sat back for a moment, recovering from her orgasm, then turned to face me again.

"That was different," she said with a smile, "and good!"

"Good," I smiled, "feels nice!"

"You want it in my arse?" she asked suddenly with a great big smile. I took a deep breath as my cock twitched inside her. "Mmm, seems you do," she continued as she wiggled her arse on my cock.

"Fuck yes Sara! Yes please!" I laughed. My breathing was faster and my cock felt so good inside her -- how wonderful it would feel in her tight arse! "Only if you want it Sara love," I managed, "but, yes, your arse is so bloody wonderful!"

She leant forward and reached for the lube. Squeezing some onto her fingers she reached back and, I assume, applied it to her anus. All the while she was smiling down at me, completely in control of the situation -- and me. Sara lifted her hips and I felt her hand stroke my cock, spreading a little lube to add to her pussy juice. I felt the head of my cock slide along her perineum then lodge in the slight depression of her anus.

"Ready," she smiled down at me then pushed down. My cockhead slipped inside.

"Oh fuck Sara! Oh fuck yes, yes, yes!" She pushed down further, her arsehole opening up to take my cock inside. I could see the smile on her face together with a look of determination. She had half my cock inside her rectum now. She was hot, tight, and slippery as I began to move slowly and gently.

"Oh god, you bloody angel! FUCK!" Sara bore down and rested her cheeks on my thighs, my cock fully lodged in her arse. I saw a look of apprehension on her face as I filled her. She was tight, oh so tight, and I was worried about hurting her but she seemed OK as she was still. I didn't move. Sara was in control here -- and how I bloody loved it!

I watched her lovely face, her body, and her eyes. She smiled down at me, "Fuck that's big! Well feels big anyway," she said taking a deep breath.

"It feels bloody wonderful," I managed to say as she leant forward a bit seeming to want to get more comfortable.

"My arse feels bloody full!" she laughed then moved her body up a little.

"Aaaggghhh!" we both cried softly. She only lifted a little then sank back down. God! The feeling was wonderful. The sensation of her bottom cheeks on my thighs, the tightness of her rectum, and the heat of her body were setting me on fire. I guessed I wouldn't cum, it's something of a combination of age and chemicals, but I knew I was enjoying every single moment. I hoped desperately that Sara was as well.

That she would do this for me!

She was still again, getting used to being full I supposed, but she was smiling down at me. I reached up and stroked her tits, teasing the nipples. She smiled, "Bastard!" she laughed.

"I love your tits," I laughed.

"I thought you loved my ass!"

"Oh I love that as . . . . oh FUCK!" Sara had lifted her body off my cock then sank back. "Oh fuck Sara!"

"Hope so!" she laughed, "hope you will a lot!" The she began to move a little up and down, my cock sliding in and out of her tight arsehole. I could see the expression on her face. I wasn't really sure about that expression but she continued to slowly move on my cock until, finally, a big smile appeared on her face.

"Mmm, this is getting better!" she said then sped up. I could feel her anus slipping along my cock. Her arse was so hot, hot and tight, and pure heaven! It was easier now as Sara got into a rhythm, a rhythm that I felt and began to thrust gently upwards to meet her downward thrust. Sara's head was thrown back now and her movements faster. Our bodies were crashing together and I was in seventh heaven when Sara let out a loud moan and bore down even harder then stilled. I felt her body convulse over me and around my cock. So tight, so wonderful. Then she fell forward and my cock slipped out of her arse.

"Oh my god," she said, "that was something else!"

"You bet," I managed as I held her tight. "That was bloody wonderful," I continued. "Are you OK?"

"Yes," Sara murmured breathlessly. "Wow!" I kissed her.

"You are wonderful," I whispered, "bloody wonderful!"

Sara smiled, "Thank you. I need a rest!"

"So do I!" I laughed. "Shall we retire to the shower?"

"Might be a good idea," Sara said softly then added, with a big smile, "hope you haven't finished!"

I laughed, "So do I!" I said.

PART 3

"I need to go first . . . you know!" I smiled and nodded then lay there watching her walk to the bathroom. Even after such wonderful sex, looking at Sara took my breath away. Her trim athletic build was the body of a lovely young woman and, particularly for me, her arse was wonderful. Sara must have sensed my eyes -- and my feelings -- for she stopped at the bathroom door and looked back over her shoulder. "Well?"

I smiled, "Just feasting my eyes on a beautiful woman," I said as I sat up.

Sara laughed, "Looks like the gentleman is back," she commented, "but I think I like Mr Hyde better!"

I laughed out loud. "You are a minx," I said, "a delightful minx!" She smiled back and disappeared into the bathroom. I lay on the bed for a while contemplating how bloody lucky I was to have met this lovely young woman -- and that she seemed happy with me.

Finally I knocked on the bathroom door, "OK?" I asked and the door opened.

"Mmm. Shower?" The shower cubicle was slightly bigger than normal and looked big enough for two!

"Come on," I laughed, "fun time!" Sara looked puzzled. "Always fun to wash a beautiful woman," I said with a big smile.

"Ohhh! OK!" We both got in the shower and I switched on -- careful to avoid cold water on both of us! Thankfully there was plenty of pressure and soon we were enjoying the warm water cascading over our bodies. I had brought some shower gel and a sponge -- just in case -- and put them in the shower earlier. If anything Sara looked even lovelier with water flowing over her body.

I squeezed gel onto the wet sponge and began to lather Sara's body. She smiled and enjoyed the experience. Soon she was covered in soapy lather. I enjoyed the feeling of running the sponge over Sara's soft curves. For me there is nothing so wonderful as the female form and Sara is such a wonderful example. Pretty soon the sponge dropped to the floor to be replaced by my hands.

Sara gasped as I began to stroke her body barehanded. I was standing behind her and my hands caressing her tits and tummy. She leaned back into me as I continued to gently squeeze her tits, capturing nipples between my fingers, "Bastard!" she whispered with a smile.

"Shall I stop?" I laughed back.

"Oh no! Fuck no!" I didn't. One hand now left her tits and wandered across her tummy to the soft bulge of her mount, then to her pussy. I stroked gently across her cunt, not pushing inside, just teasing lips and clit. I was pleased to hear a soft sigh from Sara. Continuing to stroke gently I moved to one side, my other hand moving to her back and down over her bottom.

So now one hand was caressing her cunt, stroking her lips and teasing her clit. The other was teasing the back of her pussy then sliding gently across her anus between the gorgeous cheeks of her arse.

"Oh you bugger!" she sighed with a big smile.

I pushed a bit harder at back and front bringing another sigh from Sara. Then, as my finger stroked her lips, I pushed inside and started to gently fuck her pussy, my finger slipping in and out. At the same time I teased her anus with the other finger, pressing gently but firmly. Sara seemed to be enjoying this double digit probing so I continued.

As I slipped deeper into her cunt I added second finger. I was seeking her 'G' spot, hoping to bring her to another orgasm with my fingers in her cunt and arse. I could feel the tight grip of her anus on my middle finger as just the tip teased her there. I didn't want to push to hard at her anus -- I was very conscious of what had already occurred and I didn't want to hurt her. Not to mention the fact that I very much hoped to take her there again before we left!

So now I just gently fingered her anus whilst my other hand fucked her cunt. I sensed that Sara was beginning to really enjoy my attentions as I found that soft spot inside her vagina.

"Put an arm around my neck," I whispered. She did then bore down on my fingers, taking one in her arse to the first joint, and the others deeper inside.

I was working my hand hard now, fingertips stroking inside, teasing that special spot. Sara groaned and shuddered. I felt her liquid on my hand. She turned her head, "Bastard!" she smiled.

"Mmm," I said softly as I kissed her cheek. I moved my hands back to soaping her body, still enjoying her soft curves, her breasts, and her bottom until she finally slipped under the spray and rinsed off.

She turned and smiled, "I reckon that Mr Hyde has taken over!" she laughed referring to our playful use of the Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde idea. Then she reached down and gripped my soft cock and balls. "My turn," she laughed as she reached for the sponge. Then I had the most sybaritic experience of this lovely young woman washing me. She paid particular attention to my arse it must be said, pressing my anus until her forefinger slipped inside. At the same time she was soaping my balls with her other hand so that was quite good! Well bloody marvellous.

Unfortunately I just needed a slightly longer rest so, although I was trying hard, my cock was still fairly limp. I looked down, "Sorry," I said concerned that I would fall short of her expectations, "just need a little longer!"

Sara smiled and kissed me, "I'm sure you will be OK," she said, "you haven't disappointed up 'til now!"

"Thanks," I said relieved.

We both rinsed off then dried each other -- another very enjoyable experience, then returned to the bedroom. Again, as I followed her, I was taken by her beauty. Sara sat down on the bed and smiled up at me. "You said you wanted to take some pictures?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

I nodded, keen to capture this wonderful lady on film for the future. "Oh yes, Sara, love to take pics of you,"

"How do you want me then?"

I laughed, "That is a leading question," I said. "Soft first then, if it's OK, harder?"

"Might make that harder," she laughed cupping my cock and balls. I went to my overnight bag and got my camera. "That's a video," Sara said.

"Yes but it takes stills as well. And I've got my Blackberry. Can take with a flash with that."

"Sounds good," she said with a smile. "Snap away!" I did. I took loads of 'soft' pics of her in all sorts of poses. She was so lovely. After a while she looked back over her shoulder -- most of my pics had been of her gorgeous arse -- "These are a bit soft core," she said with a smile, "you must want some a little 'harder'?"

"Is that OK," I asked not wanting to seem pushy.

Sara laughed, "I am sure that Mr Hyde would want some very hard pics of my arse!"

I laughed back, "Yes, he would! Are you sure it's OK?"

"Of course. Wouldn't suggest it if it wasn't. Anyway," she continued nodding down at my cock, "looks as if he likes taking pics!"

I laughed. I took some hardcore shots of her pussy etc., then moved on to her arse. "Kneeling Sara, would be very nice. On the edge of the bed."

"Mmm, nice position!" I positioned her with her head down on the bed and backed dipped thrusting her arse out. With knees about a foot apart she was opened completely.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks," I said with a smile.

"Oh!" she laughed, "REAL hardcore. Bet Mr Hyde suggested this one!" It was an absolutely fabulous position and my cock began to be very much aware. Sara was looking back. "Mmm, seems to be working!"

"Flat on the bed now Sara," I said with a smile, "legs together." Sara moved into position. This showed her wonderful body off, the soft line of her hips and thighs accentuating the beauty of her bottom. "Reach back like before and hold yourself open."

She did. "Wow!" she laughed, "that must be hot!"

I laughed, "Yes," I managed because it was! I then took a few pictures, wide angle and close up, cock hardening as I did so.

"One more?" I asked with a smile.

"Bet I can guess," she laughed as she stood at the end of the bed and leaned forward pushing her arse out. "Just like this?" It was the same pose as in a picture she had sent me -- and she knew just how much that turned me on. Her back wasn't straight but dipped with her head up. Legs were straight showing her glorious arse. Sara is one of these beautiful women whose pussy is gorgeous from the back with a gap between her legs.

I took a few deep breaths as my eyes feasted upon her body. Sara looked back over her shoulder and smiled. "Well?" My heart was beating and, in truth, my cock throbbing. Balls tight as well. I knew I would have to control myself to please us both.

"Bloody hell Sara," I said with a laugh, "you are something else."

"I hope so," she smiled back, "do you like me like this?"

"Oh yes, Sara, I like you like this a lot!" I began to take photographs -- slowly it must be said to try and remain calm - and to keep my hands off her!

Finally Sara turned her head again, "Put the bloody camera down Mike and get to it!"

"Your wish is my command oh princess," I joked then put the camera down and stood behind her. Like this the glorious wonder of her lithe and supple body were totally available and I began by caressing her from shoulder to thigh. Nature has provided us men with nothing to compare with this and I enjoyed her smooth curves.

"Mmm," Sara murmured as I caressed her bottom. Sara has a wonderful arse! I stroked, caressed, squeezed, then bent my head and kissed the soft rounds of her cheeks. Needing more now I knelt, my mouth level with her pussy and anus. I used my tongue to lick the back of her pussy, pushing my mouth into her and my face into the crease of her arse. I sucked and licked as Sara pushed her bottom back into me. I used my hands to open her even more, allowing me to tongue the inside of her vagina and lick the walls.

Sara moaned softly as she pushed back and wiggled her arse on my face. I could taste her, the wonderful taste of an aroused woman. I pushed my mouth and tongue deeper into her and used my fingers to tease her clit, rubbing and squeezing. My nose pressed on her anus. My senses were full of her. Taste, sight, touch, smell, and the noise of her enjoyment. It was wonderful, marvellous, almost unbelievable.