Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was soon rewarded by a long, low groan from Sara who pushed back even harder and flooded my mouth with her wonderful flavour.

I quickly reached for a condom, opened the pack, and slipped it on. Standing, I fed my cock head into her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes," moaned Sara as I slipped slowly inside. She quickly pushed back and took me inside, completely, deep inside. My thighs slapped into her buttocks as I fucked her, driving back and forth. I reached forward, hands to her front, and grasped her tits, squeezing in time with my forward thrusts. We were soon in sync, Sara pushing back as I drove forward. I looked down to see my cock slipping back and forth.

I could also see her tight anus flexing as I fucked her in this standing position. Leaving her tits, I sucked my thumb to lubricate it then pressed gently on her arsehole. Gently and without entering but stroking in time with my forward thrusts.

Sara was urging me to fuck her harder and harder and I was doing my best to drive hard and deep inside her. My hands, sometimes with a thumb on her anus, sometimes changing to grasp her hips and pull her onto my cock -- not that I needed to for she was driving back.

Soon I heard the sound I wanted. "OH FUCK YESSSSSS!" moaned Sara as he cunt gripped my cock. I felt her body shiver and heard her low moans as she came. I continued to fuck her through her orgasm. I was holding mine because, frankly, I wanted to fuck her arse like this!

I held Sara on my cock as I leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "I want your arse Sara! I want to fuck that lovely tight arse of yours and make you cum again." I was sliding gently back and forth inside her cunt as I said this then kissing her neck and shoulders.

She turned her head. Her eyes were hot, her face seemed alive with desire. "Oh fuck yes. Fuck me in the arse again Mike. I want your cock inside me.

I reached for the lube and pumped some onto her tight little anus - still tight despite being fucked twice earlier. I used my forefinger to tease the lube into her arse, just the tip at first and then deeper. A little more lube then a second finger eased lube deeper inside. I could see her anus gripping my fingers as I turned them to loosen the tight muscle. All through this Sara was egging me on, suggesting, "Fuck my arse hard Mike!" and other encouragement. She kept on using my name, always something that excites I think, when a woman tells you to do things specifically.

Finally, happy that Sara had enough lube, I stroked some onto my condom covered cock then pointed the head into the shallow depression of her anus. Leaning forward I whispered, "Want your arse fucked Sara?"

Continuing to play the game, Sara turned her head with a great big smile, "Yes please! Fuck my arse Mike. Stick that lovely cock deep inside me!" I took a deep breath and pushed gently forward. My cock head slipped past the tight muscle of her ring and then was gripped like a vice. I was still for a moment -- a fantastic effort on my part because I wanted to drive deep inside her in one thrust but that would almost certainly hurt her. I wanted to fuck Sara's arse but I didn't want to hurt her. I wanted her to cum while I fucked her arse!

My hands gripped her hips and stilled her as I pushed deeper inside. Soon half my cock was in her arse and I was sliding gently back and forth. Looking down I could see her anus gripping my erection as I pulled out then disappearing as I pushed back. Each time I pushed a little deeper until enjoying the slippery grip of her anus and rectum on my throbbing cock. Soon all 7 inches were buried in Sara's willing arse and we began fucking together. I held her hips tightly enjoying my complete power over her. Sara, meanwhile, was thrusting back onto my cock, taking it deep inside her arse.

I wanted more now, wanted her face down on the bed -- my favourite position for arse fucking! I leaned forward and whispered again, "Face down on the bed Sara," I said, "I want you like that!"

"Dirty bastard," she replied with a big smile as she looked back at me, "you'll break me in bloody half!" Then she fell forward on the bed! Sara lay face down, legs together, just the same position as I had photographed her. Then she reached back and opened her arse cheeks. The animal in me almost surfaced then for she looked unbelievably fuckable. Her anus was open, slipping as it had from my cock, and I could see inside. Her cunt was open also. She was giving herself to me completely. That thought pushed the animal away. My Hyde was in residence but not overwhelming!

I knelt over her thighs then leant forward, my cock laying in the valley between her arse cheeks. I kissed her neck and shoulders glorying in her wonderful body. "You are sublime," I whispered, "absolutely sublime!"

Sara managed to turn her head and our lips met. She smiled as our lips parted, "Do it! Fuck my arse like this Mike. I know you want to. DO IT!"

I sat up and bent my stiff cock to her arsehole and slipped the head in. Sara was pretty open now and it was easy to push half of my cock into her willing butt. I leaned forward again, this time taking my weight on my arms, and began to drive my cock down into her. This was a close to heaven as a man -- well me anyway -- can get. Sara was so tight like this, tight but slippery because of the copious amount of lube. I knew I wouldn't last too long for I could feel spunk bubbling up in my balls -- well figuratively anyway! I fucked down hard, my thighs slapping against her body. Then Sara was actually pushing up into me as I drove down. I bent my head and kissed, almost bit, her neck in my passion.

I seemed to feel her whole body around my cock, as if I was becoming a part of her. Her anus and rectum were so hot, gripping me tightly, as I slipped in and out. Then it was too much. Slight pain in my back, tight balls, then it hit!

"OH FUCK SARA!" I managed as pleasure rolled across my body. My cock pulsed, swelled, and pumped spunk into the condom -- I wished, suddenly, that it was into her body -- two, three, four pulses, the last of which was almost painful as my body tried to pay complete homage to this wonderful young woman. I felt Sara shudder and her anus grip even more tightly as I began to soften. I was pleased that she seemed to be enjoying this for I was aware that I had fucked her arse hard.

Finally, my softening cock slipped out of her now loose anus and I rolled to the side. Sara was looking in my eyes and smiling. "Bloody hell Mike!" she said with a smile, "I won't sit down for a week!"

"I haven't hurt you?" I asked suddenly concerned.

"No," she smiled, "a bit tender but it was good. Haven't been fucked in the arse quite so well before! Andi is a lucky woman!"

I smiled, "Always happy to oblige," I said, "but you are a fabulous lady Sara," I added, "and it has been wonderful!"

She laughed, "I see Dr Jekyll has returned," she said, "but I had it on good authority that you are very 'up for it' in the morning!"

I laughed, "I do my best," I said, "but I do need a rest!"

"So do I you bugger," she laughed as she drifted into my arms.

We lay like that for a while then got comfortable in bed. I was soon asleep with this wonderful young woman in my arms. To be honest, I was knackered!

PART 4

As ever I woke fairly early to the momentary startlement that often occurs in a strange bed. Then I felt the warmth of another body and realised where I was - and who was laying beside me. We had gone to sleep naked. All I had done was dropped the used condom on the floor before we crawled under the covers. She had gone to sleep in my arms - such a wonderful feeling - but we obviously drifted apart during the night.

I turned and looked at her. Her dark cherry red hair framed her face as she lay sleeping on her back. I took the time to examine her features. She was, and is, lovely. I took a deep breath as I considered how amazingly lucky I was that she had ended up in bed with me. I was also aware that, despite the 'rigours' of the previous evening I had woken with a solid hard-on. Not unusual when I was using chemical help.

It seemed that Sara must have sensed my attention for her eyes slowly opened. She smiled and rolled towards me slipping neatly into my arms. "Mmmmmm," she murmured as my arms closed around her and she snuggled up, head resting on my shoulder. I enjoyed the scent of her hair as we laid together. Her leg covered mine as she drew even closer. She was so soft, so feminine. I held her like that for a while then she moved her leg again nudging my still hard cock.

"Now that IS how I like to be woken in the morning," she giggled as her hand reached down. Next the covers were thrown back and we were laying there naked. Sara began to stroke my cock then moved down the bed, her eyes inches away from it. "This is nice," she smiled looking up at me, "nice and hard!" I am fortunate for, if it happens, I am very hard - and it lasts!

I smiled as I rolled onto my back. "It's all yours Sara. I told you how much I like an EMF!" She laughed then bent her head to cover the tip of my cock with her lips. "Shit Sara!" I managed as her tongue tickled the tiny hole.

She lifted her head. "Gonna suck this for a while then let you fuck me again!" she smiled. "Is that OK?" she asked with a girlish pout.

"Bloody hell Sara," I laughed, "do what you like!"

"Now there is an idea," she said quietly. Then she went to work on my cock and balls. Sara sucked my cock into her mouth until I could feel the top of her throat. Her lips wrapped around my girth and her tongue licked the length. Hands worked on the base of my cock and caressed my balls, squeezing gently. I was in heaven!

Then her mouth left my cock and I felt tongue and lips on my balls, right underneath. She licked down to my anus and back several times, her mouth finally returning to my cock to suck it inside again. This time one hand drifted down to my anus, a finger pressing on the tight ring of muscle. Sara lifted her head and smiled as she pushed inside me.

"You like that?" she smiled as she stroked my cock and began to finger fuck my arse. I wasn't a stranger to this and enjoyed it.

I smiled, "Of course," I said, "when a beautiful young woman does it to me!"

"Well," Sara said with a wicked smile, "you stick you cock up my arse so I thought I might stick my finger up yours!"

I laughed then groaned as she quickened her pace on both cock and arsehole. "Oh fuck Sara," I groaned softly.

"I bloody hope so," she laughed as she bent and kissed my cock. Then she stood off the bed. "Don't go away," she laughed, "and don't lose THAT!" she added, nodding towards my cock. "I need the bathroom. Back in a minute."

"Cruel woman," I laughed as I stroked my cock. "I'll be here!"

Sara was gone almost 10 minutes. Luckily my erection didn't fade away as I gently stroked myself. I watched her as she crossed to the bed then lay next to me. I pulled her into my arms and we kissed as my hands caressed her soft curves.

"Eat me," she whispered, "eat me again!" Well, as that is something I really enjoy doing I wasn't about to refuse. This time though, just a little different.

I smiled, "Lay back then Sara darling." She did. "Now hold your legs back, right back." She smiled, hooked her arms behind her knees and pulled her legs up and back. This raised her gorgeous arse off the bed. I grabbed a few pillows and placed them under her lower back and arse. Like this she was completely available -- her pussy and arse open. I smiled then bent and kissed her lips. "Nice," I said, "very nice!"

She smiled back fully aware of how lovely she looked like this. "Get to it man," she laughed. I did! I moved down the bed and between her raised legs then kissed her inner thighs from knee right up to her sex -- leaving that for the time being. Then I did the same with my tongue, tasting the softness of her skin and the delicate down. Enough teasing I thought as I moved my tongue to between her legs. Initially I just licked that sensitive area between cunt and anus causing several low moans from Sara. Back and forth several times, not touching either.

"Oh fuck," Sara groaned, "you bugger! Please!" I guessed what she wanted. I moved on. Gently at first, using just the tip of my tongue, I licked the length of her sex from top to bottom. Up and down, teasing her lips. "Ooooohhhhh!" she moaned, "yes, yes! Do that!" Back and forth, over her gorgeous pussy. Tasting her arousal.

I moved up to her clit, teasing with my tongue, pressing down then circling the hard bud. I sucked it into my mouth bringing a low moan from Sara. Flicking it with my tongue, I sucked gently. My lips squeezed. I could feel Sara bubbling as I played with her delicate bud so I continued sucking and biting.

"MMmmm, oh yes!" she cried and I felt her shudder. I tasted more liquid and, leaving her clit, moved my mouth to completely cover her sex. I sucked hard, her lips filling my mouth and my tongue washing the inner walls of her vagina. She tasted wonderful. I sucked her deep, then blew gently, sucked deep again, blew gently again. I continued fucking her with my mouth for a little while until I felt yet another shudder. I don't know whether these were orgasms or just shivers of pleasure but Sara seemed to be enjoying my mouth on her cunt. I know I was enjoying the taste of her.

I decided to move my mouth back to her clit again, licking and pushing hard with my tongue. Staying there for a while, stroking and caressing her legs and bottom with my hands. Tongue left her clit and travelled down her cunt. Now I wanted to taste her tight -- but, I thought after last night, perhaps not so tight -- anus

Lifting my head I eased her bottom higher in the air, putting more cushions in place. Sara was totally wide open now, her bottom cheeks open showing her anus available for my tongue. I began by circling her arsehole with my tongue. Then I ran it along the valley between her cheeks, from front to back, over and over again. I could taste her and I enjoyed the sound of her low moans as I passed back and forth.

I rimmed her arse for a good while before I teased the muscle with the tip of my tongue. I was a trifle ashamed for it slipped inside easily. I licked around the muscle, my tongue delving even deeper until I could soothe the inside of her arsehole. Sara was sighing deeply now and began to push herself up at me as I gently tongue fucked her arse. As I licked and sucked her there, my hands were caressing and stroking her thighs and her bottom cheeks. By now, my cock was rapidly requiring some relief so I raised my head and looked down at her.

"I need to fuck you now Sara," I smiled down at her. "Edge of the bed please!"

Sara laughed, "Have you finished eating then?"

I laughed and moved to the edge of the bed. Sara wriggled to the edge as well. She looked up to me and smiled. I eased her bottom to the very edge of the bed and lifted her legs back. Again she was completely open. I reached down for a condom and quickly slipped it on then bent my legs and teased the whole of her pussy with the tip of my cock, rubbing up and down. My cock head found the soft lips of her vagina and I pushed gently into her -- no stopping this time just filled her in one single thrust. Sara gasped as I began to fuck her long and hard holding her legs back and apart to get even deeper inside her.

I smiled down at her and she smiled back. "Fuck me Mike, fuck me hard!"

"I will," I laughed, "I am!" and continued to drive my cock deep into her sex. I leaned forward and sucked her nipples and kissed her lips, our tongues mixing together. My arse was thrusting back and forth, filling her with cock. I kept on pounding away as Sara groaned, moaned, and muttered words of encouragement until, finally, she shuddered. Her cunt gripped my cock hard as she came. I smiled down at her enjoyment, pleased that I could do this for her. I wasn't finished though!

As Sara came down from her orgasm I leaned forward. "Lay on your side Sara love. Let's try something else!"

Sara smiled languidly, "Mmmm, sounds good!" She rolled sideways.

"Knees up, Sara, stick your arse out."

"You gonna fuck my arse again Mike, you dirty bugger!" I wasn't sure whether she wanted that but I had decided that this morning was going to be for her. I figured that, if she wanted to be fucked in the arse again she would ask so now, back to her wonderful cunt!

"No sweetheart, just your pussy." She smiled and nodded so I reckoned I had made the right decision. I bent at the knees again and offered up my cock to her pussy, stroking her lips with the tip. Like this her lips were available and I slipped easily back inside. Slower this time, to give her more time to enjoy being entered. I fucked her gently now, softly, as my hands stroked her thighs and buttocks. Occasionally I leaned forward and caressed her tits, squeezing both breast and nipple gently.

This position allows my cock to enter at a different angle and as I fucked Sara I was hoping that the tip was nudging her 'G' spot on each forward stroke. It seemed to be so for Sara was making plenty of noise as I rocked back and forth. I was enjoying the sight of such a gloriously beautiful young woman enjoying my cock fucking her gently but long and deep. As I fucked her I moved slightly now and again to provide Sara with a slightly different feeling as I drove into her. Another shudder, a loud sigh, and the I felt her vagina grip me again. Wonderful!

I leaned forward again and whispered, "OK?"

"Oh yes," Sara whispered softly.

"More?"

"More?"

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

I pulled my still hard cock for the soft velvet heaven of her pussy and eased her face down, her thighs on the edge of the bed. He legs stretched out with the toes resting on the floor. Again, I could see her anus and had to thrust the desire to take her there again to the back of my mind. Instead, straddling her thighs, my cock found her cunt and I pushed slowly into her. In this position I could lean forward and drive downwards. I did, and kissed her neck and shoulders as I fucked her. Much harder this time -- it's the position I suspect. It was bringing out the Mr Hyde in me!

I liked this for I could almost stand and fuck her, then lean forward and kiss her. Sara even managed to turn her head so that our lips could meet. "You are fabulous," I whispered as I fucked her, "bloody fabulous."

"Do it," she whispered, "fuck me hard Mike!" I did, as hard as I could, and I was rewarded by another shudder and a loud groan.

To be honest, although my cock had remained hard, my legs were beginning to feel the pressure so I pulled my cock out of her then threw myself down on my back in the middle of the bed. Sara recovered quickly and crawled over to me and knelt at my side. "I enjoyed that!" she smiled, "are you finished?"

"I think that's still awake," I laughed nodding down at my groin where my cock was still hard.

"Mmm, good!" With that Sara straddled my chest and began to rub her cunt over my body. She was very, very wet. I enjoyed every moment. Then she moved her cunt right over my face for a few minutes -- more heaven as I tasted her juice and licked her. Now, she slid back, right down my body, until she captured my condom covered cock up against her cunt then, lifting her hips, lowered herself down on my erection.

"Fuck Sara," I managed as I enjoyed the feeling of her velvet softness enclosing my cock. "You are bloody marvellous!"

"Mmm, thank you," Sara murmured as she bounced up and down on my cock. I loved the feeling of her riding me, bouncing up and down, enjoying me. I reached up and toyed with her tits, her nipples, her hips and thighs. She leaned forward and we kissed as her arse moved on me. Her hands stroked my face, my neck, my shoulders. She seemed to be wanting to know me at this late date. I felt glorious. Her arse continued to work up and down on my cock as we kissed and fondled each other. I thrust upwards as Sara pressed down and we were soon in sync. It didn't take long before she groaned yet again. I felt more liquid on my cock and balls as her orgasm hit. She leaned forward, breathing deeply, as I moved slowly inside her, trying to prolong her enjoyment.