Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Sara rolled sideways and lay still. My cock was still hard and now I needed some relief. I reached down and slipped the condom off and began to stroke my cock. Sara leaned on one elbow and watched.

"What . . .?"

"I need . . . you know!"

Sara smiled, "What do you want Mike?" There was a wicked look in her eyes -- I reckoned she knew exactly what I wanted.

"I want to cum in your mouth," I said breathlessly, looking into her eyes and hoping.

She smiled, "Just like in the movies?"

"I don't . . . Yes," I said finally, "just like in the movies."

"OK," she said with a wonderful smile, "go to it! Tell me when though!" She moved down to my waist as I continued to masturbate. Then her hand cupped my balls. Very nice indeed! I imagined fucking her arse without a condom, cumming inside her, feeling the heat of her rectum and my cum mixed together. It didn't take long before my body reacted.

"Now!" I whispered hoarsely as I felt my cum rising. Sara squeezed my balls gently. Her hand replaced mine and continued to stroke quickly. She bent her head and, as I began to cum, her mouth covered my cock head. She sucked as I pulsed.

I think I shouted her name! I'm not sure because the whole of my being was focussed on her mouth sucking spunk from my cock. Nothing existed but her. I couldn't see what she was doing, only feel it. Unfortunately, because this was my third in 24 hours, there wasn't too much for her and, after three pulses I was about drained. Sara, however, was happy to continue sucking, getting as much as she could from me.

"Oh fuck Sara," I finally managed to say breathlessly, "fuck!" Sara lifted her head, her hand still caressing cock and balls, and looked down at me. She smiled and she swallowed. I took a very deep breath. There is something about a woman swallowing my cum. It seems to mean a lot.

"Christ Sara," I said softly, "you are something else!"

"I do try," she said innocently and with a big smile. I reached up and pulled her down to me, our mouths meeting. I pushed my tongue gently between her lips, tasting my cum as I did so. It felt wonderful!

Finally we parted and lay back.

"Well?" I asked turning to her.

"Well what," she laughed cheekily.

"Any good?"

"Mmm, OK!" she laughed again, "pretty good!"

"Good!" I said laughing with her.

We moved then to the shower where we washed and dried each other. Then we dressed. I took the liberty of watching her dress so that I could fix the beauty of her in my mind then dressed myself.

We went downstairs and had breakfast together, me having to explain the need for an extra breakfast. That certainly caused a few interested looks and raised eyebrows from both the staff and some of the guests having breakfast. I enjoyed it, as did Sara I think.

After breakfast back to the room to sort things out. I noticed as Sara packed her bag, that she had packed a pair of jeans. We had joked about her wearing jeans.

"Jeans," I said with a smile, "and you didn't wear them!"

"No," she laughed, "didn't have a chance. Perhaps next time," she added softly as she turned away.

Next time! I took a deep breath. Next time! Wow. I didn't say anything just held onto the idea.

Then it was down to our cars. A final hug in the car park and I watched her walk away. I would have a wonderful memory of this night, I thought, and the possibility of another?

There it is. May write a sequel, not sure. Plenty of other things to write about! Please vote and comment. Thanks.