Sara and her Scions Ch. 02

Story Info
Addie moves to Durham and meets her new Boss.
7.9k words
4.34
6.4k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 04/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You do not need to have read chapter one in order to understand chapter two. It works as a standalone, though I would encourage it. They are not particularly chronological. But this chapter will shed some light on the shock that Sara received in the last chapter. Same warnings as the previous story still apply. This is a lot of vulgar and racist language that could trigger some.

2 years ago prior to chapter 1 (2020)

Addie in Durham

"We have come far, but we still have a way to go. This course shines a light on the African American experience from Reconstruction till the present day. We will discuss how the Reconstruction Amendments, i.e. the thirteenth through fifteenth amendments, changed the United States from citizens of African descent. To this day, there are those that would like to see us return to the Jim Crow era. It is important that we do not allow for a backsliding of rights that have been guaranteed by the Constitution for over 150 years but are still in the process of coming to true fruition. As Doctor King once famously preached "The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice." But it does not do that all on its own..." Doctor Rahman stood preaching to the new students in his Spring course The African American Experience: 1865-Present. It was part of the African Studies department at Addie's university. The good Doctor's words were hitting a place beyond her mind and deep within her soul.

She had to leave; Addie Fox reflected. 'I had to leave Memphis and come to Durham. Momma couldn't understand. She had married Daddy before she even got her diploma. What did she know about the real world? Daddy had sheltered her.' More than 50 years since Dr. King, and people still had trouble understanding one another.

'I could have gone Ivy, but the South is where I need to be. The South is the vanguard in this fight. The South is where I can make a change. Where I can have the greatest impact,' Addie thought as she continued to listen to Rahman.

"Our Caucasian brothers and sisters should have a greater understanding of the eternal struggle of the descendants of those forced who were onto this continent. Only then will they truly understand what it is like to be truly marginalized in this free society. While many of their families also faced the wrath of an unforgiving society at some point in the past, whether if be Protestants who could not freely practice their religion in Europe, or the Irish, who were initially treated as second class citizens on these shores, the color of their skin has allowed those groups, with time, to blend into the melting pot that is America. This has sadly not been the case of the descendants of Africans who came to these shores.

It is with that in mind that I assign this semester's project." The tall, slim, good-looking, well-spoken black professor with specks of gray at his temples continued, "I will pair each of you with a partner. There may be some groups of three based on necessity..."

A pretty, petite Korean TA, Yoo Suk-Mee, handed Addie the questionnaire and she started to look down through it. She couldn't help but wonder how this young Asian woman got to TA a class on the plight of African Americans. What did she have that made her stand out to Rahman? There were about 10 questions on the paper. Some mundane, some strikingly personal. 'Have you ever been romantically involved with someone outside of your own race?' What could that possibly have to do with a college project?

Filling out the questionnaire and dropping it at the professor's desk, Addie walked out of class and went to meet her new roommate Leah to have a quick lunch to share stories before continuing with the rest of the day.

Her first full semester away from home had finished. She was already starting to see the shell her parents hid her away in was not the world. She was here to learn about what they wouldn't teach her. Ms. Fox took a varied, traditional first semester slate of course to prep her till she found her calling. "Though Daddy would have me be a lawyer. Small chance of that," she mused. For some reason when she looked at the online Humanities catalogue, Professor Rahman's course grabbed her attention.

Addie could not help but notice on the news all the killings of young black men seemingly minding their own business throughout the past few years. Some were her own age. Some were even younger. She never really befriended any of them in Memphis. The only ones in the private school she attended were there on athletic scholarships and she never started a conversation with one and vice versa. She did not even know how to talk to a black person. Her parents certainly made no effort to do so aside from one of dad's coworkers. But his kids were much older than Addie and she never got to know them.

Despite, or maybe because of that, something about that African Studies class caught her attention. If she was to know the world, she was to learn from as many angles as possible.

The following week in Recon to Present, each student was handed a sheet with the name and contact info of the person or persons we were paired with for our semester project.

LaMarcus Baker; 770-555-1212; bossbaker12@bcm.com.

LaMarcus Baker. Where had Addie heard that name before? Then it hit her: he was one of the big new recruits on Coach J's basketball squad. Not that she had cared much for basketball, of course. None of her boyfriends in Memphis ever played. 'Hmm, it seems there are only two in our group. Wasn't he the one that showed up late to our first class and kept talking to that girl next to him the whole time? The nerve of that man. Ugh.

Guess I'll finally meet a black man around my own age. Finally see which stories are true and which are myths. Is the black male youth a victim, as the news seemed to oft portray of late? Were they villains, as Addie often heard back home?' There were other possible myths she pondered as well. Ones you did not hear from your parents or the television, but rather the loose young girls in her peripheral social circle. 'What can I say? I'm free, wealthy, and eighteen. I have the ways and means to get to the bottom of life's big questions,' she considered. Though she was not looking forward to doing so with LaMarcus Baker

Addie waited four days for that jerk LaMarcus to text and nothing. Finally, she decided to text him to see about meeting up to get started on the project.

"Hey, it's Addie, when do you want to meet up?" she finally texted.

More than an hour passed before she got a response.

"Shit girl. U gotta send me a photo so I remember whether u worth meetn w again," came the reply. "Boss don't do an encore with just any bcs" came another response 30 seconds later.

"A photo? A BCS? What the hell was this dickhead talking about? The nerve," she thought.

After nearly throwing the mobile phone at the wall, Addie composed herself and wrote back to clarify. "This is Addie from CRT. We were paired together for our semester project by Dr. Rahman. I am checking when is a good time for you to start our project?"

"Well shit, idk. Coach J b a drill sergeant. You might think he coached cadets or some shit. I also b on the road playing games a lot. I might not even care about the grade I get in this class. If this season goes well, I might go pro. You might be better off finding someone else."

'Damn it,' she thought. 'This guy is not being a credit to his race. He is the type that gives all the other blacks a bad name. I am going to have to go in and ask Doctor Rahman for a new partner on Monday.' Then about ten minutes later, she heard her phone buzz again. She picked it up, "Miss Adeline 'Addie' Baker. Tight little Memphis deb. Why didn't you say so girl? Told ya u shoulda sent a photo. Shit. Aight. We can do this. Sunday at noon in front of Cameroon Fieldhouse."

Sunday rolled around and for some reason Addie had butterflies as she got ready. She believed she was just nervous because she never had a sustained conversation with an African American before. Leah seemed to think maybe Addie had the hots for LaMarcus, but Addie tried to explain that was certainly not true. "He's an asshole Leah, and he was rude with me on the phone the other night" She left out that he curiously changed his tone at the end.

"You know, Boss might get drafted for pro basketball next year, right? They say he will go top five and make millions. I am sure it was nothing personal. Think of all the gold-diggers he must deal with. He probably thought that is what you were." Leah explained.

"Yeah, I don't know, Leah. I cannot see myself treating anyone that way. No matter what my station or theirs."

"Right, but didn't you say that was the point of y'all's project? To walk a mile in someone else's shoes. And I do declare Boss Baker is sure to have some mighty big shoes! I do declare, I am so jealous right now!"

Shoes? Leah could really have some random thoughts at times. "Not really sure what LaMarcus's shoes have to do with anything, but I better pick out a pair of my own and be on my way over there," she told Leah, putting the finishing touches on her face before putting her makeup back in the bag. "I should be back before 5, so maybe we can get dinner together?"

"I'll text you. My momma is coming up from Charleston this afternoon. Maybe the three of us can go together. That is, if you manage to get back in time." Leah replied in a manner as if there was a joke that only she was in on. Addie shook her head, then turned to shut the door and headed out to start her project with LaMarcus.

Arriving five minutes early, at least twenty minutes passed before she finally saw the tall black man approaching from the parking lot. At over 6'7" and with that cocky walk, it was impossible not to see LaMarcus Baker coming from a mile away. 'God that man is so infuriating. Like no one else in the world matters but himself. Who does he think he is?'

"Hey girl. Damn, you are lookin' fine today. You did all that for me," it sounded more like a statement than a question. "I approve!" he said as he pulled out his phone and aimed it at her face. "You finally gave me that picture I wanted, and you even dressed for the occasion. Mm-mm. You might just make the cut."

"I am not auditioning for anything LaMarcus, I am just here so we can both get credit for our project this semester."

"Girl, only my momma calls me LaMarcus. You call me Boss. Anything else I want you to call me I'll tell you later," he said with a smirk. 'God, the arrogance of this man. Where does it come from?' she thought as she strained her neck up at a classmate that had over a foot and a half on her.

"So, where are we heading then, Boss?" she tried it out. Although it felt a little awkward to call a peer Boss.

"Well, I gots this marketing deal with a car dealership and they have seen it in their best interest to hook me up with a sweet ride. So, we gonna be takin a little field trip today baby," he said, as Addie suddenly started to regret curling her long black hair into ringlets and putting on that ruby-red lipstick to go along with white ankle boots and royal blue sundress. 'He is looking at me like I am prey. This scoundrel thought it was all for his benefit. Of course, so did Leah. But that is not what I am doing. My mother taught me to always look my best in every situation outside the home and most situations inside of it,' she reasoned.

"So, what did you have in mind?" she inquired.

"It's a surprise, you'll see," he said with that devilish smile on his face. 'It was a cute smile,' Addie admitted to herself, as she let herself into the passenger's side of the new Mercedes Boss had walked them to.

About twenty minutes later, they pulled up to what she could only describe as project housing. The sign outside said Oxford Apartments. "What are we doing here?" the southern ingénue questioned.

"Doc Rock wants you to see what my life is like. What it is to be me. Well, I did not grow up here, but I grew up in a place a lot like here a couple hours west. These my people. Not long after I came to Durham, I started meetin' some brothas and a few of them live in this very building. So imma give you an intro."

"I don't know about this, uh, Boss," she said with trepidation. It felt so weird calling him that. Yet it also felt a bit more natural with every utterance. "I thought we were supposed to learn about how other races treated you. Not how you spend time with other people, umm, like yourself."

"Listen girl, I'm fine with you not tagging your sweet, tight, white ass along with me while I pay a visit to my boy. The bus stop just down a block across the street. You welcome to make yo way back to campus while I do my thing. I don't need no 'A' in this class. But I bet you want one."

This man was such a dick! "Wait! I'm coming" she shouted, as she started a jog towards him. When she caught up, she was sure she saw a knowing smirk on his face.

After making their way past what he told her were drug dealers at the door, which appeared to give Boss a knowing nod for some reason, they walked up four flights of stairs before getting to this door and Boss gave a hard knock and yelled "Hey, yo, Jabal! It's Boss. Let a nigga in mothafucka."

"Why would you use such a terrible word to refer to yourself, Boss?" Addie questioned, stunned by the word he used. She was taught to never ever say that word outside the home.

"What, nigga? Nigga, nigger whatever the word, that is your first lesson in black society. There ain't nothin wrong with callin' a brotha or sista that if you black. Now, maybe if I don't know the nigga, then yeah, there might be a problem. Or if some white boys come up in here callin' us all niggers. Yeah, he get dead for that," Boss explained.

"There is an exception to the rule, however. In certain stances we allow, sometimes even demand, a fine-assed snow bunny such as yoself to call us niggers and shit," he finally finished.

"Not that I would ever say such a degrading word to you or anyone else, but what situations are those?" I asked.

"When you with a black man. Like fucking a black man. Takin' that black dick. Then, most brothas allow you to call him whatever you wish, so long as you submissively givin' that white pussy up," he said with that smirk again on one side of his face. "You thinkin bout giving it a try?"

"Oh, my God!" she exclaimed. 'Is he offering for me to call him the N-word and all that it connotates?' "You wish!" Addie responded, though she did not feel as comfortable on the inside. For some reason she was starting to feel a bit flush and, 'my Lord, why am I getting wet down there?' she questioned herself.

"Where this nigga at?" Boss said to no one in particular. He then pulled his phone out and quickly glanced. "Yo, white girl, Jabal just texted me back. Says we make ourselves comfortable inside. He is out on business for a little while longer."

With that Boss grabbed a hide-a-key and escorted Addie into his friend's home.

...

"Quit bein rude girl and drink that drink," Boss commanded.

"I am only 18, I am not even allowed to drink yet," Addie replied.

"Girl, just take the damn drink so we can chill till I can intro you to my boy. It'll help us relax and get to know one another. Ain't that somethin' we supposed to be doin'?"

"I'll tell you what," she said, as an idea came to mind to try to get this brute to see her as more than just some stray white girl from a gilded cage. "I will drink this entire drink if you can manage to start referring to me as either Adeline or Addie instead of 'girl' or 'white girl' or some other even less appropriate noun."

"Aight, I can do that. Addie! Now get drinking up on that shit so you get that understandin' of black life that you need to pass our course. Besides, you really need to loosen up a bit. This be just the medicine."

"Down the hatch," Addie said as she took the whole drink down in one gulp, as to have to taste it as little as possible.

"Damn Addie, that ain't very sociable. Am I supposed to now drink mine alone? How bouts you have one more glass so we havin a drink together." It was again a statement, not a question, as he promptly stood up from the couch. Not even awaiting her response Boss made his way to the kitchen to mix her another drink.

When he returned a few minutes later Addie noticed she was starting to feel very warm inside and a bit more easy-going and talkative with Boss. Beginning to forget her annoyance with his usual attitude, she allowed her defenses to drop somewhat and she also felt as if Boss started to act friendlier, as well.

After finishing the second drink, Addie felt much more comfortable, and noticed she was no longer scooting away from LaMarcus towards the edge of the couch. Suddenly, she noticed the bottom of her thigh down towards her knee was touching Boss's leg and seeing that contrast in skin color between her white knee and his black one sent an involuntary tingle through her body.

It was then that LeMarcus put his right arm around Addie's right shoulder, pulled her even closer and whispered "Goddamn, you smell fine. You did that on purpose. You dressed so fine. You spent time getting yoself smelling all good and workin' on that hair and makeup. Don't you tell me different, girl. I see you in class. I knowz you had potential. Now you showin' me you willin' to act on that potential. Fo' me. Bein' real. You one of the finest pieces I ever seen, and I have seen a lot in my short life. Such as it is for a real man like me. Done a lot more than seen in fact. I even let some of those dirty little hoes try sayin' nigger to me to help 'em cum a little harder," he continued. "You southern belles just can't help yo selves. I guess I gots yo parents to thank for that," he continues and then gave Addie a wink.

"I see the way you lookin' at me when you think no one is watchin, Addie Cox. I know what you want. What you need. Even if you just ain't fully aware of it yo self just yet. I know why you really took this class. You don't care about getting to know about black people in America after the Civil War or whatever. You just wanted a reason to get close with some strong niggas.

What you want is to experience a big black cock tearing up that virginal pussy you got between those pale white thighs. Pulsing its life force inside you. Tell me I'm wrong, girl" he finished, and then nibbled her earlobe as she felt his left hand make its way between her legs and up between her sundress and then "ahh" Addie panted at the electric feeling of his massive fingers suddenly digging under her wet lace white panties and making their way to her even wetter snatch.

'My God, when had I gotten so wet? How long had we even been here? Why had his friend, what was it, Jamal, not shown back yet? Was he telling the truth? I had never been attracted to black men in general or LaMarcus in particular. But he said I kept stealing glances. I looked at him sometimes, but more with disdain or disgust rather than lust,' she thought. 'But Leah also mentioned it. She said I did myself up for him. For this mountainous tower of a black man who was now rubbing his fingers up in my pussy and thumbing my clit,' she puzzled in her mind.

"Please don't," Addie whispered in weak defiance to the pleasure already overtaking her body. He had instead lifted her in his arms, his left under her knees and his right supporting her back.

"Let's go somewhere comfortable," he said as he carried her into a room with a queen-sized bed inside. Once he threw his ass into the door and shut it, he tossed her on the bed, and she did a bounce before settling into the mattress as he crawled on top and continued with his ministrations down low and then took his now free right hand and started to play with her pert little titties and their smallish pink nipples.