Sara and her Scions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love this shit, don't you, you sexy white bitch," again not a question. At least not in his mind. He was right, there was no question she was enjoying this on a physical, primal level. But she knew somewhere in the back of her mind that she had to stop all this. But for now, she could not seem to articulate the words.

"I, ah, stop, ohh!" 'What was that? He had just done something down there.' Looking down, she saw at the end of her sundress was a man's shoulders. He was licking her pussy!

It felt intoxicating. Addie dated some boys in high school, including one named Scott that was her high school sweetheart, but none ever went down on her like this and only Scott had ever gotten to stick his penis in her and just a handful of times, at that.

"Oh, good God, stop! Please! What if Jamal comes home and sees us like this?"

"Well, in that case I might have to share you with Jabal, but I'm really hopin' I don't. Not just yet," he said seemingly without much thought and attached his mouth back onto the gentle pink mound and its puffy little wet lips.

'What the hell did that mean, just yet?!' she questioned internally. But my god did this feel right on some primal level. Did Addie really want this to stop? What if he listened to her pleading? Suddenly she started to feel a sensation building deep inside her the likes of which were totally foreign. It started from the center and started to radiate out all over. To the tips of her toes, the end of her fingers, to the hair on her scalp. 'My god, what is happening to me,' she thought. Then exclaimed, "Ahh, fuck! What is happening to me?!"

"Yeah, that's it my little white hoe. Cum all over the Boss man's mouth. There you go. There you go!" he said as he patted her on her stomach and reattached his mouth briefly to her nether lips. "I knew you was a slut deep down. You just needed the right man to show you where it was. A black man. Poor Timmy was never up to the task."

"Scott," she replied, but it was semantics. 'LaMarcus just managed to accomplish in under five minutes with his tongue and fingers what neither Scott, nor any other boy has ever managed in the last three years since I first kissed a boy. He gave me an orgasm. He made me cum. This insufferable jerk had just made me truly cum for the first time. And it was fucking glorious!'

With that job being finished, he raised his head up to her and promptly stabbed his tongue in her mouth and taught her what she tasted like. She had never let a boy do that before. But LaMarcus didn't ask. He just took what he wanted. He kissed. He kissed her hard. It felt almost like he wanted to suffocate her with that tongue of his, Addie thought. Trying to push him back, as this was happening too fast, once he acquiesced and pulled back he said "Now you know how sweet you taste. But this is only the beginning. I need a happy ending too, little Adeline Cox sucker. You gonna treat your man right?"

"I have never put my mouth on a penis before," she nervously replied. "And you're not my man," she added.

"That's fine my little white whore. I will teach you how to do that with time, but for now dats wholly unnecessary. All you needs to do is get me wet. Besides, I ain't got no penis. That is what little Timmy uses when he tries to plant a garden. I got myself what you will come to know as a dick or a cock."

'Oh, no! He is planning on sticking his penis in my sex before all is said and done,' she considered. 'I barely know this man and all of what I knew I did not like till a few minutes ago. What was wrong with me? Could I stop this now? Do I want to?' As she was thinking about this, LaMarcus lifted her dress up and muscle memory made her lift her arms and then she was suddenly almost naked with this massive, rude, insufferable... Stud. "Oh, no I am so..."

"Fuck girl, I have those little titties of yours. They look just right with this sexy little body. You a perfect, pocket-sized pussy, ain't cha? Mmm-mm. That ass is so fine too. Let's get those panties out of the way," he directed as he started to pull the band over her ass and then down past her knees, and then finally overtop her ankles and feet raised ninety degrees in the air for his ease. 'Did I just lift my ass to make it easier for him to just do that? What is wrong with me?

Why was I just going along with all of this? Why am I not fighting this? I have never been what I would call a prude. But I have always been respectable. Why is my body fighting my brain on this? Why is my pussy possibly wetter than it has ever been?' All these questions and more kept rolling through her mind as she suddenly found herself completely nude in front of the hulking giant of a black basketball star who now started to bring himself into a state of undress as well.

Little did Addie know it was not just two alcoholic beverages that she had consumed, but Boss had mixed some of his boy Jabal's MDMA into them as well. In Boss's estimation, MDMA and booze was not going to make someone do something they did not want to do. It would just allow them to let their inhibitions go and get them to where they wanted to go anyway. Just a lot faster.

Boss lifted his shirt over his head and Addie suddenly noticed he was built like a truck. He was a mess of scars, tattoos, and muscles. Once the loose white t shirt and ball cap were off his head, LaMarcus started to undo the belt on his jean shorts and Addie's eyes involuntarily, expectantly, went to his crotch to see what was coming. Boss suddenly stopped once he undid the belt, noticing her eager eyes staring and her tongue involuntarily licking her red painted lips. His experience with previous white bitches told him he had her right where he wanted her. "Why don't you sit up and finish the job here. Those eyes lookin' awfully greedy. I'm thinkin' you really wants ta see what I am barely containing under these shorts."

"I, umm, what?" she stammered. "You want me to pull it out?"

"I tell you this, girl. If you wants ta see it, you gots ta go the last mile and get it. It's right here for you. But if you don't get up in about 10 seconds, den I'm puttin' this belt back on and you ain't neva gonna have a chance to see what ole Boss is packin' again. You hear?"

Addie was unsure what to do. Before today, she never imagined herself in a situation like this. Never thought she could sleep with someone from another race. Of course she wanted to ensure equal treatment and opportunity for all the races, but touching a black man's penis, or rather cock? Letting that black cock inside of her fertile young tight white juicy pussy? It never dawned on her as she would fantasize while masturbating that this would be something she would ever want, let alone be on the brink of doing. Apparently, she was considering the predicament for too long as she was snapped back into the moment from thought when Boss stated, "I guess this nigga dick just ain't for you," as he started for his belt.

At that moment, with barely a thought, Addie reached up and grabbed at the top of his shorts on either side of his zipper and started to pull. 'I need this black cock,' she determined in the split second after she began to tug down those jeans. When she got them down to his ankles, all that Boss was now wearing was a couple of gold chains on his neck and a pair of soft TJ boxer briefs. Her eyes fixated on his mid-section and the gargantuan snake that appeared to be fighting the fabric to get out.

"Go on, girl. It won't bite. But it might spit in your eye," he chuckled. 'Oh my God, I cannot believe I am going to do this. Forgive me, great-great-great-great granddaddy, but I need to see and possibly worship whatever comes out of this black man's pants.' With that she pulled down the band of the boxers and out sprung the most daunting cock she had ever encountered. It snapped back and hit her at the bottom of her dimpled chin with impressive force.

She leaned back to get a look at what exactly it was that she unleashed from Boss's boxers. It must have been at least eight inches long and about as thick as a can of air freshener, and despite it giving her chin a good crack, it was not yet completely hard. He was right, this was not a penis. It was a perfectly sculped... onyx cock. To even try to use the same word that is used to call whatever Timmy, Jimmy, or Johnny were packing would be a disservice to this impressive specimen.

As if in a trance, her hands reached for it; both did. She was able to jerk at it with two dainty hands simultaneously. Another first in her young life. She could not help but get an extra thrill as she studied the contrasting color and size between her little white hands and his massive black cock. It had started to pulse even more to life and that is when she noticed it had veins in all the right places and an underside that was almost like a dorsal fin that added what seemed about another third to its girth as it stretched towards its base.

As Addie continued to study her Bosses anatomy, she realized his balls were quite hefty as well. His total scrotum compared to about the size of an orange. Everything seemed to just be the perfect proportion. Even though she had never seen anything this color or size, she just instinctively knew that this is what a prized breeding specimen should come equipped with.

LeMarcus knew she was now his. She was in all seriousness perhaps the finest piece of tiny white ass he had ever seen. She was special. Cute as can be and just his type. He always was partial to them short, skinny white girls. He could throw 'em all around a room or just hold 'em in place suspended in air and just pummel them into submission before dropping his nut in their tiny little wombs to give a chance to see what might grow, he mused. Of course he'd prefer not to have any more children before going pro. But condoms were still out of the question. That wasn't fucking.

He looked down at that angelic face that covered a whore's heart and saw that she was studying his shaft and balls while her eyes were also fixated on them as though she had finally seen the face of God and had been revealed her purpose in this world.

"Why don't you kiss it, Adele?" he prodded. She completely ignored that he could not bother to call her by the right name or maybe she did not even completely comprehend, but once he gave permission, Addie peeled back the foreskin and kissed the head of this perfect shaft.

She then locked eyes with him and asked, "May I lick it, too?"

"Sure, just don't bite it," he offered.

With that settled, Adeline Cox took a black man's cock in her mouth for the first time in her young, heretofore sheltered life and to her it felt... so natural! It was so much bigger in circumference than anything she had taken in her lips before, so she was not getting much more than maybe 4 inches in her mouth before her lips jutted up against that dorsal vein and prevented her from going further. But for those four inches she slobbered on it for all she could. She would alternate between sucking it in her mouth, kissing it, and sticking her tongue out to run it along its length. She would often also cup his balls with her off hand.

Luckily for Addie, Boss was forgiving of a black cock novice and did not even expect her to do as well as she was. Hell, he just wanted her to get it wet. It was all effort and desire on her part, and it was impressive. He did not think he had ever seen a white girl, perhaps any girl, show as much desire for his prize nigger dick as she had and so he let her go on for about fifteen minutes before putting it to a stop and moving on to the next part of the evening. Giving a humidity check to Addie's pussy, Boss believed that it had gotten wetter while giving him a blow job than it had been when he finished making her cum with his tongue and fingers.

Yes, it was time to finish the job he and Professor 'Rock' Rahman had discussed. Rock had promised LeMarcus an A in class if he could get Adeline Cox addicted to Big Black Cock and while LeMarcus did not need an A, he figured it would buoy his GPA to keep him eligible during March Madness, when he would be showing scouts why he should be drafted #1. Might as well do an OG a favor and get the small white girl he lusts after used to big nigger dick.

Addie was lost in a euphoric feeling, slurping on this hard on the inside, soft on the outside chocolate stick, but she would not dare do anything more aggressive without her Bosses say so. So she kept licking and sucking until Boss grabbed her by the her behind her head and pulled her face off his black cock that seemed to have grown to about ten inches or maybe more as she sucked.

"Mmm," she pouted as the cock slipped from her mouth.

"I think you done about everything you gonna go with that dick in yo' mouth today, sis. We'll work on getting you better next time. It'll come, time and lessons. Just wanted to see what natural talents you workin' with. Now it's time to put this dick where God intended."

It dawned on Addie in that moment, not only would she be kissing and sucking a black man for the first time today, but she would also be fucking one too! And to her it just felt... right. This was the kind of cock that was supposed to be in her. This was the kind of man she was meant to surrender to. She loved her dad and the way he took care of his family. But this was the kind of man who could have had a harem of women in some distant past. This is the kind of man who could have been a tribal king. She did not think she could say no to anything he ordered her to do. At least not right now.

At that moment, Boss crouched down, grabbed her by the ass cheeks as though she were a feather, and tossed her back on the unmade, ghetto queen-sized bed of his acquaintance Jabal. She looked up at him with heavy lidded eyes and with a hoarse voice asked LaMarcus something she never thought she would ask a black man: "Fuck me, please!" she groaned, her pussy leaking like a sieve all over her legs and down onto some stranger's dilapidated bed. Adding, "I need this. I need you!"

"You might need me now, bitch. But once you had what I have, you always gonna need this from any big dicked, alpha nigga you meet" Boss stated, with that same smirk on his face. "You ready for that life?" She simply shook her head yes. "Tell me you ready to become a slave to the black man and all he offers, slut. Tell me how bad you need me, girl," he continued, as he started the rub his large mushroom tip up and down her lips, playfully taking time to smack them here and there.

"I need it, I need you. Please put on a condom and fuck me with that fantastic phallus."

"Sorry girl. I don't wear no damn rubbers. They don't really fit me anyway. Besides, no dick feels right like a bare dick. So you either gonna take it bare, or we can just get dressed and I drive you back to campus and you can finish yoself off with a black plastic dildo instead"

Addie hesitated for a moment before saying "fine, I will take it bare. I will take it any way you want it to give it. Just please pull it out before we finish."

"I can do that, if you want," he said, shaking his head with that smirk back on his face. With that settled and the head of his Big Black Cock wet with a mixture of white girl saliva and pussy juice, he finally eased forward, popping it through the first barrier.

With that initial penetration, Addie gave an audible squeal. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "It hurts! You're too big! You're going to tear my poor little pussy to shreds! TAKE IT OUT!!"

"Nah, girl. It's all good. Just gotta take it slow for a bit, so you get used to it. You'll see. It ain't simply enough to have a weapon of this caliber. You gotsta know how to use it too. Lucky for you, I been certified for years. You just give me a few minutes here and I'll have you cumming all over this Big Nigger Dick.

'Why does he insist on called himself that?' Addie wondered. 'He also calls his cock a nigger, too? Why is that somehow turning me on even more?' she wondered as the now pleasing pain continued to radiate down at her crotch.

"Here girl, put this pillow under your head so you can see what I am doin' down here. I am reshaping you. Once we finished, you neva gonna wanna fuck Timmy again."

Now, with a pillow propping up her neck, Addie could see. See what was happening in all its debauched glory. She felt completely stretched and full, yet Boss had not yet even managed half his prick inside her. Despite that, no other boy had ever made her feel this full and she could see her inner pussy lips locked on and pulling back out with his cock on every backstroke. It was lewd, but it filled her with lust to see such imagery.

"Oh, God! I cannot believe your Big Black Cock is doing this to me. Ohmyfuckinggawd! FUCK!!" She exclaimed as she now noticed after about 5 minutes of movement that Boss had about 7 inches of that Big Black Cock lodged in her still tight pussy. "No one has ever been this deep in me! Don't stop! Fuck me with that Big Black Cock! Never stop fucking me!!!"

Then she started to feel that familiar sensation she felt about 20 minutes ago when he made her cum for the first time in her life. Only the start of this one felt like that orgasm on steroids. It seemed to start from somewhere deeper within.

Boss lowered his face to her and started to passionately kiss Addie. She returned that kiss and then started to hug her body to his, first wrapping her arms up around his neck and then, as though by some primal instinct, locking her feet behind his lower back in a subconscious effort to keep him from dislodging his dick when it came time to unleash his soldiers upon her field. Every part of the front of her body was now contacting his. The sensations she was feeling throughout could not be described. At this moment she could not help but recall that Boss refused to sheath his sword before entry. Somehow, this made it even hotter. She wanted his seed. She needed it. She never felt a greater need in her life than the sudden need to take Boss's babies at that moment.

"I'm fucking cumming, Boss! Please! Please give it all to me!" she moaned.

"I know you are girl, but it ain't done yet," he said as he pulled his mouth from hers but continued to piston about two-thirds of his cock in and out of her and then suddenly she lost control and started shaking and crying and had the most thunderous orgasm LaMarcus might have ever seen. Her body latched tightly to his in an animalistic attempt to take his seed.

"I fucking love your Big Black Cock!" she exclaimed.

Once the first vaginal orgasm of Addie Cox was obtained, her pussy finally, fully opened and LaMarcus was able to finally bury himself balls deep. The last barrier had fallen. He continued to pound away at her soaked pussy for another twenty minutes. Keeping her in missionary, so she internalized that it was a big ghetto nigga that was giving her this pleasure. Taking the time every few minutes to deeply kiss her and built Addie's intimacy toward black men and their black bodies going forward. Making her into a whore for the black man for the rest of her days.

By the time Boss was ready to come, Addie had had five orgasms and was a blathering mess. She no longer spoke coherently. She mostly just moaned and mewled. She looked down and noticed at the base of Boss's black cock there was what looked to be a white ring of cream. 'Did I do that? I don't think my Boss came yet. He hasn't stopped since he entered me.' She mused.

Finally, when Boss was ready to cum he asked, "Where you want my nut, slut?"

Addie gave it no thought before whispering in his ear, "in my pussy, I want you to seed this fertile white pussy with your superior black seeds."