Sara and her Scions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aight bitch, but don't come crying to me if you get pregnant cause I ain't ready to be no father again. You get Tommy or your dad to help if you need it. Aagh! Sheeeit!" With that, Boss started to groan and pump erratically at her hole and then she felt it. She felt his seed splash into her fertile young white womb, and she came again for the sixth and most intense time that day.

...

After Boss finished and they lay side by side on the bed, Addie confessed "I think I am in love with your Big Black Cock, Boss. I came more in the last 45 minutes than in the first 18 years of my life. The Timmy's, Jimmy's, and Johnny's have got nothing on you." She then wrapped her left arm over him and snuggled her head against his barreled onyx chest.

Lying in the afterglow she considered a few things in silence. One, she was happy it was not actually her fertile time of month, or she would soon be due an awkward conversation with her parents. But she also believed that it felt so great to have black seed dumped in her that it would be the only way to have sex moving forward and the conversation would be coming at some point in the future.

Two, she never felt pleasure like this before and on some primal, animalistic level knew that only an alpha black male with a big cock could provide the type of fucking she needed to feel alive. There would likely be no more white boys on the list of lovers in Addie's life. Even if she found one with the size to match this black alpha, she just knew he could never bring the swagger that Boss brought to the bedroom. Maybe one day she will marry a white husband to settle down with and perhaps give him a couple of pretty, white daughters that she could raise to be like her. She knew any sex with that hypothetical husband would be only for procreation. She would feel no joy in their copulation.

Finally, she realized that she would likely dedicate her life to making sure black men like Boss were able to ascend to their proper place in American society. They were not just the equals to other men. In some ways, she started to feel perhaps they were superior. At least when it came to sex. The jury was still out on the rest in her mind. She would be a partner in lifting the status of the black man in the Deep South.

To do this, she mused, she would need to turn as many white women as she knew into black only sluts. Just like the black only slut she had just become...