Sara & Laura Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hated snakes. She thought she might hate her penis too, though she wasn't always so sure about that. It had always been a part of her, and she had never had the courage to ask to have it removed. Inwardly, she sighed. Her panties were getting tighter, uncomfortably so by now, and she knew she had to take them off or potentially stretch them out. With a grim determination normally reserved for someone pulling a bullet out of a wound, she pulled her panties down, over her knees, and off entirely. Sara sat on the bed and stared at it.

It seemed to twitch in time with her heartbeat, and under her eye was still slowly growing. It had unfurled and flopped out with the removal of her panties, and grew of its own volition. Timidly, as though she thought it would turn about and bite her, Sara reached out and touched it, surprised at the radiating heat and the heft of it. As she lifted it, just to adjust it so it was less uncomfortable, she told herself, it jumped suddenly, now hovering in the air before her. She had once given a boy an uncomfortable, embarrassing handjob in his dad's beat-up pickup truck when she was in highschool. She was surprised and a little disappointed at how small his penis was, compared to her own. Later, after looking up numbers online, she realized that she was the unusual one, in more than one way. His penis, she had to estimate, fell within normal bounds for a man. She had measured herself once, measuring up to nearly 11.5 inches. According to the internet, that was a one-in-a-million or greater size.

She gripped her now fully-hard penis in her hand. She couldn't quite get her hand all the way around it when it was like this. She could barely remember the last time she had masturbated, though she was pretty sure she had turned the head of her shower onto her vagina a couple of months back. She could not recall the last time she had stroked her hard penis, a cock as her friends at work called them when talking about their dates, at all. She didn't want to start now. But she thought of Laura, and how far she had come already just considering it. More specifically, she thought of how happy Laura would be that she actually went through with it. Even more specifically, she thought of how happy she would be to have an excuse to see that large, amazingly round ass squeezed into a tight skirt and-

She leapt out of her thoughts. That wasn't like her at all. She didn't think about people like that basically ever. She looked back down at her cock. Somehow along the way, she had begun stroking it, running her hand smoothly up and down the length of the engorged shaft. Her heart pounded and her head spun. Her member twitched and jumped happily. But she didn't stop the slow, steady rhythm.

Up-and-down.

Up-and-down.

Up-and-down.

She was entranced by the rhythm of it, and the feeling it gave her. Something like the anxious feeling in her belly before a work project was due, or when she took her driver's test, but good. Surprisingly good. She worked the thick, stiff shaft for another moment, before allowing her other hand to settle on it and gently begin to massage it in time. She felt her nipples harden under the thin t-shirt she used as a pajama top, and leaned back up against the headboard, her head rolling loosely on her shoulders. Unconsciously, she picked up the speed, thoughts of Laura coming to mind. Her long, well-muscled and toned legs, her wide hips and full, Sara decided squeezable, ass, and her large breasts that Laura couldn't decided if they actually existed, or were a figment of her currently addled mind. Finally, she thought about Laura's beautiful face, the high cheekbones, the gorgeous, delicate features, and her full, plump lips that she now thought would looked good wrapped around her cock. She began to giggle at the presence of those thoughts, but the laugh turned into a throaty groan as it emerged.

Her hands were moving quickly now, and she felt something tight coiling up inside her testicles, twin fleshy balls both a little larger than a golf ball. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt this, hungry to be touched, desiring release, desiring a person at all.

Faster and faster she stroked her turgid cock, her breath now coming heavy and loud, her feet twisting up the sheets of her bed as they slid about the bed almost of their own mind. Laura's face was forefront in her mind's eye, she knew she had to go back again.

Then she felt something snap, and her cock went more rigid than it had been a moment ago, harder than hard. Whatever had coiled up inside her was released, and she felt a pleasurable twinge of pain as she felt semen race up from her balls for the first time in more than a few months. She gave a throaty shout as she erupted, a thick stream of white-clear fluid bursting from the swollen purple head of her cock, launching across the room in thick ropes and landing on her desk, her office chair, and a little even splattering on a frame print hanging on the wall. Sara distantly saw this happening, and part of her mind urged her hand to move, to try and redirect, but much like her dream, she was paralyzed, this time by waves of crashing ecstasy. She realized she was almost shouting and forced herself to grit her teeth, stifling the shout into an almost tortured groan.

After a moment or two, she couldn't tell how long, the waves subsided. No more semen leaping from the head of her cock, now only a tiny trickle remained. No more losing herself in the bizarre hypnotic masturbation, just a warm, happy haze that had settled on her. She was sprawled on the bed, limbs akimbo, covered in a thin sheen of sweat. She was unaware of the passing of time, unconcerned with the cooling semen making a sticky, hard-to-clean mess on her things. She was, however, acutely aware of her penis, softening and shrinking, spent for the moment, hanging between her legs, dragging a trail of watery semen as it reduced to its usual size.

She realized her phone was ringing. Languidly, Sara reached across to her nightstand and grabbed it, feeling clumsy and awkward in her post-orgasmic state. She fumbled to swipe across the screen to answer the unknown caller.

"Hello?" She said, sounding weaker than she thought she might. She quickly cleared her throat.

A smooth, silky, warm voice greeted her. "Hi Sara, it's Laura calling. I just wanted to touch base with you and see if you were interested in another appointment."

Sara's face went beet-red, and she thanked the heavens no one could see her now. She sat bolt-up in bed. "Oh, hi Laura!" she said, sounding even to herself like she was overcompensating for her embarrassment with cheeriness, "I totally meant to call you, but I forgot! I've been so busy lately." Sara followed up her thanks to whatever power was listening that her building would collapse and kill her right then.

"So does that mean you'd like another appointment? Same time as last week?"

Sara thought hard about this. A moment ago, she would have cut off her right hand to be in the same room with Laura. Now, she thought she would die before that happened.

"Sure!" she said brightly.

Wait what the fuck, she thought, panicked a her gut response.

"Great, that's great Sara. I look forward to it. See you then." and the line went dead.

Sara lay there for another moment. She had agreed to go back. Back to see Laura, and be alone in the same room with her, again.

Below, her cock twitched and she felt it begin to grow again.

"Shit."

12