Sara & Laura Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wowser1
wowser1
89 Followers

When the orgasm finally arrived, it felt like she was dying. Her vision went black and her muscles burned, all contracting at once as she bottomed out the toy again. Her vision returned after a split-second, and she felt the cum boiling up from her, racing up her shaft. The toy constricted even more for the swelling, threatening to break under the pressure, but holding fast. Sara forced a gulp of air into her lungs before she released an animal moan of agonizing ecstasy wracked her body. She convulsed and shivered as cum erupted from her cock, and was forced out a small hole in the back of the fleshlight, having no room left inside to fill. It shot out energetically and in such volume she thought it might never stop. Eventually it did, and Sara fell to her side again rolling onto her back, her mind miles away for the moment. Her cock slowly deflating, the fleshlight popped off, remaining in her grip.

Water poured down upon her, but Sara hardly noticed. She was floating, and never wanted to come back down. She allowed her head to loll to the side and looked at the fleslight, slowly turning it over in her hand. Cum dripped from the entrance, now thoroughly ruined by a split right through the center. She was right, she was too big for it. She thought she giggled at that, but couldn't tell. Everything was exactly as it needed to be right now, everything was perfect, basking in the post-orgasmic glow.

Except, she needed a new fleshlight, and soon.

wowser1
wowser1
89 Followers