Sara and the Swimming Dad

Story Info
Sara catches up with a fellow swimming (not swinging) parent.
1.8k words
3.76
12.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following can be enjoyed as a standalone story but is also part of a series of stories about my wife, Sara. A hotwife/cuckold story, so please give it a miss if that's not your thing.

Background

My wife, Sara, and I are of Asian descent. As with most Asians, our relationship history has always been with other Asians. She is 5 feet 1, but after having kids, she now has extra lady bumps in all the right places, but not too much at 100 pounds. She's 38, but due to her baby face, she looks much younger.

She has needs that sometimes I can't provide for as I travel for work, and we have an agreement where she can have a 'fling' with two rules. One was that the person was not someone we both knew. The other was that it wouldn't ruin our family dynamic. e.g. not getting pregnant or having a real relationship.

This is the story as told to me by Sara after another one of my business trips.

I got back from the airport about 9 p.m, and the kids were asleep. Sara met me at the door and gave me a longer than usual kiss. I had picked up a snack on the way home, so was ready just to get cleaned up and get to bed.

Sara was already in bed by the time I joined her. I rolled over to spoon her and noticed that she didn't have any panties on. Not a normal thing, but something I would usually take as a hint. She turned around, and we started to make out, and then she whispered in my ear. "Don't you want to know about what I got up to while you were away?".

"Oooh" was my response as my hands started to make their way down to her thighs.

"Well, do you remember Ben? one of the other swimming dads at the pool."

I usually don't take much notice when we take the kids swimming. Outside of a quick look at some of the more attractive moms who are in their swimming gear, there's not much interaction with other parents, so I don't really sit and watch. I usually go for a walk and come back. Sara, on the other hand, stays around for the full lesson and gets to meet some of the other parents.

One of these parents was Ben. His son, Byron, and our son Ricky, were in the same class and got along really well. Chatting away and splashing each other during the lesson. Ben was Caucasian, about 5'9, fit, but with the typical dad bod. His wife was Filipino (he showed Sara photos) but grew up in Australia, so she was 'western'.

This past weekend, Sara had to take Ricky swimming herself, and Ben noticed that I wasn't around and found out I was away. "What a coincidence!". Elisha (Ben's wife) was also away at a work conference.

At the end of the swimming lesson, after the kids had gotten cleaned up, they bumped into each other on the way out. The two boys started chasing each other, so Sara and Ben started some small talk.

"You guys should come over for a play date. I'm sure Byron would love to show you his new play gym! After a little hesitation, Sara and Ben swapped numbers and planned a meet-up after lunch the same day.

Byron was watching out the window as time rolled around, and as soon as the door was open, he ran off with Ricky, leaving Sara at the doorway with Ben. Sara initially was going to do a "drop off and run" so she could get a nice break to herself, but after exchanging pleasantries, she was given a tour of the house by Ben.

Ben and his wife Elisha had recently completed renovations, so they were eager to show off what they had completed. The outdoor area to keep Byron busy and active was especially impressive. Covered from the elements but full of play equipment.

With the kids outside, the tour headed inside. Sara was wearing activewear but was starting to feel the heat of the summer day. She had on a sports bra with a loose-fitting singlet on top and leggings below. She made it a point to always wear underwear that had hidden panty lines.

"Make sure you guys drink water!" she yelled back at the boys as she closed the sliding door to keep the heat out.

Inside Ben showed Sara around the downstairs living areas and then swung open the door to the laundry. However, he had forgotten that some of Elisha's underwear were being air dried in the room. It was too late, as Sara noticed. "Woops.....but you can see we even set up space to do some air drying". 

Sara noticed that some of the pieces were quite sexy and even included some panties that looked more like g-strings than briefs. "I think your wife and I share some similar tastes".

Trying to break the tension. Ben offered to make her a cool drink, and they both headed to the kitchen. The kitchen had one of those wrap-around islands. Ben was on the inside, and Sara was on the other side. As she was sipping on the cool drink, she moved over to the nearby window to check on the boys. 

With Sara's back turned to him, he started to undress her in his head. Sara's ass was on full display, and he was mesmerized, staring at her crotch from behind. His wife, Elisha was fully shaven but was darker-skinned than Sara. In his head, he was imagining the pinker pussy lips Sara would have. He could now feel an erection growing too. The only problem was that he was in sweatpants, and a tent had started to form in his pants. Luckily he was on the other side of the kitchen bench, he thought to himself.

Where Sara was standing, one of the adjacent windows had a reflection of Ben from the other side of the kitchen. Sara noticed that Ben was completely lost in the moment. She waited for him to finally notice, but was getting turned on by having someone appreciating her body. After about 10 seconds, she said "How's the view?"

When he realized he'd been caught, he turned bright red. "I'm sorry, Sara, it's been a few days. Seeing Elisha's underwear got my mind wondering".

Sara had finished her glass of water and walked into the kitchen to put it in the sink, then turned around and said "I get it, Austin gets a little friskier when we've had some separation too." and started giggling.

Ben started to giggle too and turned to face Sara. Sara's eyes got wide as she saw the tent in Ben's pants. Ben didn't notice at first, but then he caught on. "I see we're even now, but I think you're seeing a lot more".

"Really? So how do we make this fair again?"

"Well, it's your turn...".

Sara walked over to Ben and slid her open hand down his stiff rod. "Now we're even."

"Haha...not at all. I get to touch now too!". With that, he reached over and cupped Sara's ass. Rubbing it, feeling for the panty line. "You weren't lying about having similar tastes".

"We're going to get busted." she snapped. With that, Ben walked off, leaving her a little stunned. Ben went over to the back door and shouted out to the kids "I'm going to show Auntie Sara the rest of the house. Call out if you boys need anything!" and then locked the door behind him.

When he got back to the kitchen. He stared into Sara's eyes and said "We're not going to get busted anymore!". He then grabbed her hand and led her upstairs. When they got to the master bedroom, Sara could smell Elisha's perfume. It was a new experience, but her heart was pounding from the excitement.

Ben locked the room door and then pulled Sara in for an embrace. A deep, passionate kiss, followed by kisses down her neck and around her ears.

As he undressed her, he could smell her juices. They were different to his wife's but he couldn't help staring at Sara's landing strip. Her pussy lips were indeed pinker.

"I want to taste you." Ben laid down on the bed and positioned Sara on top of him in a 69er position and instantly got to work. Licking and sucking at Sara's slit. The feeling of a new tongue sent shockwaves through Sara's body. She was stroking Ben's leaking cock at the same time and finally then engulfed it with her mouth.

Elisha wasn't much of a cock sucker, and the slurping and sucking noises Sara was making was taking Ben's pleasure to a level he hadn't experienced before.

In return, Ben was more experienced at fingering pussy than I was. The buildup had gotten Sara's juices flowing. Ben was expertly massaging her g-spot with his middle finger. It didn't take long before her panting increased in intensity and she started to squirm as the orgasm took hold of her body.

Ben then moved Sara onto the middle of his marital bed and spread her legs. Admiring her now puffy pink pussy lips for a few seconds. 

"Are you on the pill?"

"No, but can you pull out?"

Ben didn't need to be asked twice and quickly positioned them into the "V is for Victory" position, pumping into Sara while watching her tits bounce at every thrust. At the same time getting a full view of his raw cock pumping into her wet pussy. This was just like all the Japanese porn he had been watching recently. Sara's pussy with her thin landing strip was much neater than some of the hairy bushes he had seen, though.

He then lowered himself into a missionary position. Sara's favourite. The sensations of his cock and his body pumping into her were sending her wild, and she started to whimper.

"You're going to make me cum!" Ben whispered into her ear, and that was enough to initiate her second orgasm.

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"Cum in my pussy!"

"Are you sure?"

"Cum...... in... my...pussy"

Ben buckled as his cum started to fill Sara's pussy. He lay there for about a minute, catching his breath again, and then pulled his cock out. 

Blobs of his cum started to leak out and onto his bed. He kept Sara's legs spread and watched as it pooled beneath her ass.

"That was so naughty! I haven't cum in another pussy since I've been married. I thought you wanted me to pull out?"

"It's too late to be asking now isn't it?"

Her period had just finished the day before so she knew she wasn't fertile, but she loved making Ben feel like he had just gotten her pregnant.

Sara got up and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. When she returned, she got dressed. Looking like she'd just run for 5 miles was kind of fitting with the active wear she had on.

"You are damn sexy Sara. When can we do another play date? I've already cum in you.  We should do it again tomorrow?"

Sara could feel Ben's cum leak onto her panties.

"I'll think about it..."