Sara and Willow's Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spit it out sara unless you want another ride over my knee."

"May i fuck Carl Sir?"

"Let me see, just joking, of course, but as a slave you need to let him fuck you girl."

Another quick cuddle and kiss and i was back in the water.

I wrestled to get hold of his cock and walked him onto the shoreline.

I laid like a star fish and Carl knelt between my legs and licked my pussy.

"Mmmm, salty."

"Then probe a little deeper kind Sir."

As he pushed his tongue in i cum, and cum and he soon gently mounted me.

Did his big black cock all go in, no idea, all i know is the bit that did go in gave me the soundest fucking ever, i just hoped more to cum.

He pulled out and covered my tits with cum, i sat i up and took his end in and cleaned him up, sucking his pee hole like a straw.

He led me by a nipple back into the water to wash off, he washed me and i washed him.

Wow Carl, i counted 15 striped bruises on his bottom, i rubbed them gently.

The colour was like a royal blue colour.

"Whatever did you do wrong Carl?"

"The head housekeeper said i had not washed the car correctly, she has me strip and lean over two straw bales in the stable and caned me in front of the stable girls, i deserved it sara, dont worry."

We went back to Sir and sat a while and drank some water Carl had brought down in his bag.

Sir rubbed my tits a little and then gave Carks cock a wank.

I had a better view of its size as it grew and grew and Sir wanked him onto the sand.

The sand just fascinated me, so fine, so many colours i loved it all over my body, between my toes, through my hands.

I put my hand up.

"Yes sara, now what?"

"Please Sir, i need a pee."

"Did you not want to go in the sea?"

"Yes Sir i did but waited until i got out."

Sir laughed as Carl picked me up and held me out, i peed.

Sir got a handful of sand and wiped me dry with it.

"Ok, time to go and get you settled sara. You may fill our empty water bottles with sand and take them for you bedroom if you wish sara."

I cried and this time he hugged me.

He helped me fill them and put them back in the bag and take them with the 10 or so shells i had collected back to the car.

I dressed and Carl had a comb and did my hair.

We were soon going down a drive to, The House on Sea, my name for it, beautiful.

It looked so big with lots of other buildings behind it, i would never be able to find my way around.

As Carl parked up the sand and sea was almost as near as the house, would i ever have a happier day?

Part 3 Willow`s Journey

Willow and her chaperone had their libido`s satisfied and so they continued shopping and eventually got to the Gold Star airport waiting room.

Willow only had hand luggage; they had even bought a carry-on bag so no time needed queuing to book any cases in to check in.

They had a meal and a drink.

"Sir?"

He nodded.

" I noticed a baby changing room when we came in Sir and wondered..."

Within the hour they were landing in Paris, she was still way up in the clouds as the view of the Eifel Tower rose up in the distance like a hard cock.

He took the hand luggage and her ID card, and they walked straight through immigration to a waiting car.

"Hello Sir, thank you for picking us up, very much appreciated."

" Excusez-moi?"

"He does not speak English Willow."

He spoke to the driver in French.

"He asks if we want to go the direct route or maybe the scenic way with a couple of comfort breaks."

He put his hand up her skirt, her knickers moved to one side as he stroked her lips.

"A slave just does as she is told Sir."

The driver drove, i looked out of the window and my collector fingered me, i just knew i was right to become a slave.

My head was turned and i was hooked onto Sirs cock.

We stopped at a bay with the sun bouncing off the sea, and the sand as golden as pure gold, wow.

"May i oblige you two gentlemen, outdoor, this gorgeous day Sir?"

I was helped out and undressed by my open passenger door, a few people around but no one appeared to bother.

Both men lost their jackets and ties and rolled up their sleeves.

The driver opened the boot and took out a basket and 2 rugs.

I was given everything to carry, well, i was the slave.

I followed them down a path, my collector leading the way, a rocky outcrop on one side and different grasses on the other with warm soft sand beneath our feet.

The driver stopped and turned to me and spoke in a delicate French accent, so softly spoken.

I nodded, he leant forward and bit on a nipple as his soft fingers brushed my pussy lips.

My collector called him, he stopped fingering and followed.

He had left me with hard tits, nipples to attention and a glossed over pussy catching the sunlight.

I could see the beach clearer now, a nudist beach, surely not, surely they are things of story books.

We walked a little on the beach and i was told to put the things i was carrying down by the wooden frame we had stopped by.

My collector slapped my bottom a few times, "Spread out the rugs Willow, you should not have to be told."

"No Sir, i do apologise."

I lay the rugs on the beach and placed the basket on it.

"How may i be of assistance now Sir." i so hoped it was to be double by them.

"Undress us, naked."

As i stripped the young driver to his unders i reached in and played with his cock before removing them.

My collector had pulled his belt off, was he helping me to undress him or was i to get my first French beating.

I undressed him and also wanked him a little before making him completely naked.

"Were you told to wank us Willow,"

"No Sir, i was not." This is how i will learn i thought.

He spoke to the driver who led me by a nipple to the wooden frame, it was stocks, and something else I though was only of story books.

He lifted a catch and the whole top came up and i was put in them, bent at right angle to my body.

He brought his belt to my face, "Kiss the belt Willow, you will not be beaten but a few slash marks to help you understand your position here."

As he moved behind me i screwed up my eyes, i heard the Whoosh but before the Crack the young drivers slack again Willy pressed onto my face and between my lips.

I had been in France less than 2 hours, and just knew i was going to love it.

As the belt fell the drivers cock grew, i did not get many lashes.

The driver pulled out and went for my, still glossing pussy, my collector took his place.

I had tasted him before and knew his scent now, He was semi hard so i licked him up and down before devouring him down my throat.

I was not long before he pumped into me and the driver took his pace and fed me more.

"Would you like to get out for a drink and snack or carry on?"

"Please may i have the drink Sir." i did not question the carry on bit.

"Champagne or juice Willow?"

"Please may i have juice Sir?"

The driver opened the basket, he took out a notice in French, **&&%%$$ @ 25 Francs.

"Willow, if you agree, after we have rested you will go back in the stocks for the beach people to use, we will charge 25 Francs. All you raise is yours for your own bank account."

"Anything you say pleases me Sir, anything." I am sure i cum twice as he told me.

I recall another tip from dear sara, hand up to ask a question, if not acknowledged pop it down again.

"Yes Willow?"

I looked down as i spoke.

"Please may this slave wank you two as you lay down resting Sir?"

I was soon laying between them a hand on each semi hard cock.

I had my tits juggled and pussy fingered for my trouble.

As i felt one ready to cum i changed position and mouthed him, still wanking the other until he cum too.

"Are you ready now Willow?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then go for a swim in the sea to freshen up first."

Oh my word, i must be dreaming.

As i swam i thought of the huge difference between my uncle writing on my bottom and forehead, so much a suck, so much a fuck, and my collector asking me if i wanted to do it.

The driver joined me for a swim and i had my first ever sea fuck.

He steadied me out of the water, and back up the beach and stopped me at the towels.

He opened the basket and took out some sun-tan oil and covered me in it for protection.

I was then put in the stocks, the collector told me it was not locked and i could push out of it at any time.

No sooner was it shut than my first customer, or should i say, customers, an elderly couple, he was really well-hung slack.

They put some money in the basket, and she led him towards me with his cock.

She spoke quietly to me in French, she smiled so i smiled.

She wanked him a little stiffer then span on his shaft as he guided him into my mouth.

He was as i thought too long for what i had been used to, so she gripped the bottom of his shaft as he fucked my face.

With her other hand she stroked my throat as his cock went down.

She took him out and led him behind me, i herd her spit on him again then fingered me, no need honey i am like a tap.

He was placed in and left to fuck me, with the odd spank.

She came back to my head and pointed to her hairless, smooth pussy, i nodded.

She pulled back her hood and i nibbled her clit and she cum.

She fingered away and let her lips press onto my nose and tongue and cum and cum.

She pulled off and kissed my hair and rubbed my cheeks with the back of her hand and went for hubby, she too him to the side so i could just see and wanked him to his cum.

Their place was soon taken up my more customers, singles and couples, the sign was removed, and my collector and his driver finished off my day.

We all went for a swim and i had a double fuck, another first.

We got back to the rugs and i dressed them both, they walked off and i picked up the 2 rugs and basket and met them back at the car.

"Have a drink Willow, you have worked hard, i would hate you to be ill with dehydration."

I drank and put my hand up.

"Willow?"

"Please Sir may i have a Pee?"

"Of course," he spoke to the young driver who came behind me and held me out, off the floor to pee in front of passers-by, when i had done he patted my lips with a serviette from the basket, then dressed me.

We drove another 20 minutes or so and pulled off the main road, through some large electric gates, down a track towards the beach again, then a large house on the shoreline.

"Home Willow, what do you think?"

I just cried and he hugged me, "Shhhhh sweet Willow."

12