Amanda is Turned into a BBC Slut

Story Info
Sara makes her daughter Amanda into a BBC slut like herself.
3.3k words
4.48
59.8k
90
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
402 Followers

Author's note: This story really ties into the story about Sara that I have written before. I highly recommend that you read this before if you have not done so previous.

For reader's of my previous stories you should note that there might be a little more non-sexual dialogue in this in the first half, but don't worry as the juicier part starts in the end.

________________________

At twenty years old Amanda had grown up to be a mirror of her mother when she was young. With a cute face, blonde hair, large tits and slim body it meant she had no problems getting guys attention. Despite this she was still quite inexperienced when it came to relationships and had only had sex with a few guys and the longest relationship had only lasted a couple of months.

Lately she had also been affected by the divorce of her parents where her father cheated on her mother and she had therefore not had any interest in getting into any relationship with a guy.

Instead she had increased the amount of playtime with herself and she really enjoyed using her fingers on herself as she used her phone to find some porn.

When she started with porn it had mostly been reading stories at literotica or similar sites, but lately she had gone deeper into it and started to more often look at pictures and videos to get off. She even got an account at bdsmlr so she could indulge more into her different fantasies.

Her latest big kink was looking and listening at hypnosis clip, although she knew they probably did not have any effect she liked to masturbate at bimbofication hypnosis and how she should submit to Big Black Cock.

As Amanda lay in her bed scrolling on her phone she was checking her favorite sites for new content. She preferred to only sleep in her panties both since it was most comfortable and because that after she moved out from her parents she had gotten into the habit of playing with herself before sleeping.

As she had was working herself up she went to a new site she had been told to visit on a forum since it contained movies she should be interested in. There had been a big update today and she immediately went to "Hot new videos" to see the new movies. First on the list was something that looked like an amateur clip called "Two dollar hoe licks ass and gets pounded". Getting close to the first orgasm of the night she started to watch the movie.

Immediately she was in shock. The woman dressed in slutty clothes with the words BBC WHORE in big letters was her mother! With thousands thoughts in her head she still continued to watch as her mother was abused and fucked by a fat, old and ugly black man. Halfway into the movie she realised she still had two fingers in her wet cunt and quickly removed them.

When the clip was over she was still stunned. Her mother who had never really talked about her sex life before or after the divorce and now Amanda had seen her get fucked hard on camera. She sent a quick message to her mother where she said what she had seen and that she wanted to talk to her tomorrow.

The thoughts of masturbating were far off in her mind but she couldn't sleep as she thought about what she had seen. What else had her mother done that was not recorded for the world to see? The more she lay there thinking about all the things she could have done she started to get aroused again.

As shameful as it felt she could not stop her fingers from getting back to her pussy as she thought about how it feel to be fucked by a big black cock. She came hard fantasizing about fucking the same old man as her mother had fucked and was both disgusted and aroused about it afterwards. Finally, a short time after her orgasm she fell asleep.

The next day both Amanda and her mother Sara were nervous for their meeting. Amanda didn't really know what she felt about her discovery and what she would say to her mother and Sara was frightened about how Amanda should react to what her daughter had seen.

When Amanda arrived at her mother's place she had no idea that her mother had a new tattoo above her pussy declaring her a Black Cock Whore or that her mother only the day before had been gangbanged by many black men. Neither did she know that the man responsible was her mother's new neighbor.

At first there was a silent moment that seemed to last longer than it really did. Finally it was Amanda that broke the silence.

"Mom, I want you to know that I am not mad or anything but I need to know why and how all this happened."

Sara was relieved her daughter wasn't mad, but didn't really know how to start her story. Finally she decided to tell the truth.

"It was my new neighbor that got it all started. The first night in my new apartment I went over and it kind of just happened. The day after we did it again and now I am his..."

"His what?"

"It's so humiliating to say it to you, you are my daughter!"

"Come on, why can talk about anything, you have said so yourself."

"Well, this all so new and strange...I guess he have made me his whore."

"He pays to fuck you?"

"No, more like he makes others pay him to fuck me....God, this is so humiliating."

Sara was all red of humiliation telling all this to her daughter. Amanda on her other hand was shocked by the revelations from her mother. Still she needed to know more.

"But he only have recorded it once or?"

"Hummm, well, yes and no. Until yesterday it was the only time but I was recorded again then..."

"With another man than the first?" Amanda asked.

"Yes, you might say others than the first."

"You were in a threesome? That's really not something that I thought you would do mom."

"I might just tell you the truth baby since you'll probably find out anyway...it was with a lot of other black men and a another woman."

Amanda mouth opened in shock of what her mother just had said. She had always thought her mother was uninterested in sex. Although they had talked about the technical bits when she was younger her mother never had shown any interest in it and now she had told her about being fucked by multiple men at the same time.

"So...how was it?" Amanda finally said.

Sara was again not sure about what to say. Should she tell her about how humiliated she felt, the degradation or how good she felt when she came? Since she had tried to tell the truth so far she decided to continue with that.

"I fell degraded, but at the same time it feels better than any sex I have had before. I don't know how to explain it. I try to stay away but I can't and Marcus who is the guy who got me into it knows he can control me like a doll so he uses it to get me deeper into the sexual depravity."

"Are you happy about it mom?"

"I guess I am, even though some of the things are really humiliating I feel better about sex and all other things than I have felt before."

"Then I am happy for you mom, I just wished I had found out about in another way."

"I am sorry about how you found out, but I wasn't expecting you to go to that site...anyway, are there any other questions you have sweetie?" Sara said.

There was one question that burned in Amanda's head, but now it was she who didn't know what to say. She wanted to know if her mother thought she should try it and how, but she had a hard time to figure out how to put it into words.

"I see you have something on your mind Amanda, please ask me. By now we really don't have anything to hide."

"I guess now it's me that is embarrassed mom, but lately I have had lots of fantasies about black men. That's how I found out about your video in the first place. I have never done anything or so...but I guess I wondered about if you thought I should do it and how to get into it?"

"Oooohhhh honey...I don't know what to say about that. You are my own daughter and I don't know if I would want you to do the things I have done. But at the same time I understand your curiosity."

Sara was silent for a little time before continuing.

"If you want to try you should know you might get hooked. It took me once to not be able to resist again and you need to know that risk before you decide what to do. If you really really want it and want my help I know that Marcus would be happy to give you the possibility to try it."

"And if I really want it you'll ask him about it?"

"I don't know if I am really bad or good mother doing it...but yes I will ask him. But please really think about it first."

With that the talk was over. Amanda went back to her place and over a couple of days she thought hard about her talk with her mother. Finally she decided she needed to find out about how it felt for real. She called her mother and told her about the decision. Her mother, that was not so sure about how good this idea was, still talked to Marcus and he agreed to meet Amanda the next evening.

Amanda was really nervous about her first meeting with her mother's lover but arrived at his apartment just at the decided time. She knocked on his door and just like her mother a couple of weeks ago she was surprised about the size of him as he opened the door.

"Hummm, just be Amanda. You look very much like your mother. Come in and let's get started."

Amanda hesitated a little by his straight forwardness but could not resist the temptation. There was something deeply intoxicating about how Marcus made you feel as his masculinity almost oozed out of him.

He sat down on the very same sofa he and his two friends had fucked Sara for the first time and made a motion for Amanda to sit down. As she did he wasted no time and started making out with her. At the same time he started to touch her ass and breasts with her hand and Amanda could not help but starting to get wet by his skillful touches.

As he continued touching all over her body she could not stop a moan from escaping. Marcus took that as signal to go further and removed her top and pulled out her tits from the bra.

"Tits like your mommy." was his only comment as he started squeezing them with on hand and pulling off her pants.

Amanda was embarrassed, both by the comment and the fact that she could not help to be turned on by the man touching her. She could not stop herself from touching Marcus and tried to touch the cock that had been her mother's ruin. It was not hard to find due to its size and another gasp escaped her lips as she started to understand just how big it was.

"Get down on your knees and I'll let you touch and suck it."

Marcus words were direct and Amanda was as unable to resist it as her mother had been and she slipped down in front of him. Marcus opened up his jeans pulling down both pants and boxers at the same time.

"Come and get it bitch!"

Amanda licked her lips as she saw his stiff 11 inches big cock and started by trying to this head in her mouth. Bigger than any man she had been with by a long shot she was a struggling and Marcus decided to help her by pushing down her head.

"Your whore mom can do better." he said as Amanda started to gag on his dick. Spurred by his words she tried to push more into her mouth. With saliva drooling out she went up and down with her head on his dick coating it with her saliva.

"I bet your pussy is screaming for a taste of my cock isn't it?"

Amanda nodded with her mouth still deepthroating his giant cock.

"Then ask for it slut!"

Amanda, now starting to get crazy with lust, pulled out the dick and looked at Marcus with pleading eyes.

"Please Marcus fuck my wet pussy with your giant cock."

"I want you to sit on it like a good little white whore!"

Amanda obliged and pulled her panties to the side and started to try to get it inside her pussy. In the beginning it was a struggle, but once the head of the cock popped in she could start to push more and more into her pussy.

"Time to resize your pussy."

"Yesssss..." was all that Amanda could say as she started going up and down on his black dick. It didn't take long for her to close in on her first orgasm and Marcus held her head so that she looked directly into his eyes as she screamed out her orgasm. After her orgasm she lost her speed, but Marcus slapped her ass a couple of times and she quickly got her pace back.

"You like riding my black cock?"

"Yeessssss, I loooove it!"

"Even though your mommy fucks the same cock?"

"Ngghhhhhhh...yesssssss..."

"Tell me you are a slut to big black cock!"

"I am a slut to big black cooooooock!!!" Amanda shouted loudly as she came again.

Marcus was also getting closer.

"Get on all four on the floor." he said to Amanda who quickly obeyed him.

As he pushed his dick into her he pulled her hair back.

"Moo like a cow for me!"

"Moooo moooooooooo moooooooo" Amanda said as Marcus finally could not control himself anymore and came in her pussy.

As Amanda fell down on the floor Marcus dressed. He threw Amanda's clothes on to her.

"If you want more cock you can come by tomorrow the same time but now it's time for you to get away from here."

Amanda was embarrassed as she dressed and just before he closed his door on her she said goodbye and thank you.

Sara had heard most of the action from her own apartment and as shameful as it was she had not been able to stop herself from touching her pussy as she heard the sexual activity between Marcus and her daughter. Soon after her daughter had left she heard a knock on her door. As she opened it Marcus was standing there. He took a couple of steps into her apartment.

"Tits out and get down on the floor!" he said and pointed next to his crotch. Quickly closing the door Sara had her tits out and was down on her knees in front of him.

"Did you hear what happened in my apartment with your daughter?"

Sara nodded.

"Did you wish it was you instead of your daughter getting railed?"

Once again Sara nodded.

"Did you get wet thinking about what happened in there?"

With red cheeks Sara had to nod again.

"Suck it hard again and I I'll fuck your ass and let you touch your needy cunt hoe"

Sara quickly took out his cock knowing he had not had time to clean it up. Despite that she quickly swallowed his black cock.

"That's right, suck your daughter's juices off my dick and make it hard enough to fuck your ass."

Sara used her growing skills to make it hard. She was once again doing stuff she never thought possible and as always when she did more depraved things her pussy rewarded her by making her even hornier than before.

Marcus held her by her hair and made her crawl on all four as he took her to her bed.

"On all four, head down ass up"

With just a little lube he pushed his dick in and Sara felt the usual mix of pain and pleasure. She put her fingers in her pussy and it didn't take long for her to get her first orgasm of the night. Marcus on the other hand took more time as Sara's daughter just had drained his balls. As her ass got used to size, Marcus increased the speed and started spanking her ass hard to make her asshole massage his dick as it went in and out.

"Who is a big white slut? he shouted.

"I am sir!" Sara replied.

"Who wants her daughter to get fucked by BBC and become a big slut like her bitch mommy?"

"Ngghhhhhh, I do." Sara said quietly.

"Speak up slut!" Marcus said as he spanked her as even harder.

"I do" Sara shouted as reply.

"What do you want?"

"I want my daughter to become a slut for BBC sir" Sara confessed as she came again.

"Good whore! Since you have been a good bitch giving me your daughter you get to choose where I cum."

"Please sir, in my mouth"

Marcus ripped out his cock and with a final jerk with his hand he started to shoot rope after rope of cum into Sara's open mouth. Well trained Sara didn't swallow until she got permission and then dutifully cleaned up her pimps and masters cock.

"I told your daughter to come by tomorrow again. She better do it or you'll never see this cock again." was Marcus last words as he left an exhausted Sara.

After she had got her breath back she texted her daughter.

"Hi sweetie! How did your date go?"

A couple of minutes later Amanda replied.

"It went well, I might have done things I didn't plan but I guess I understand better about your love for his cock now."

"Will you meet him again?" Sara replied as she was tormented between the thought of what it might lead to if her daughter should visit him again and the thought of herself not ever get Marcus dick again if her daughter decided not to go to him again.

"Yes, I will if you don't mind." Amanda replied. This might had been the chance for Sara to stop Amanda from becoming the whore she had become by saying to her not to do it, but Sara couldn't stop herself.

"It's ok by me" was her answer. As she lay in bed afterwards she could not stop thinking about what Marcus would make her daughter do, and what he would make them both do together. Her thoughts got more and more graphic and finally she could not stop herself from touching her cunt as she masturbated to a somewhat shameful orgasm.

Amanda on the other side also lay in her bed touching her well fucked pussy. From time to time she could still feel Marcus cum fall out from her hole and she was always quick to collect it and swallow it. While doing this she was looking on her phone at her favorite interracial sites and she too could not stop herself from masturbating.

Soon she had three fingers inside her thinking about what happened today and what Marcus would do to her tomorrow. Even though she tried to hold off her orgasm as long as she could it didn't take long for her to cum. In an orgasmy bliss she fell asleep dreaming about big black cocks.

Siswede
Siswede
402 Followers