Sara Gets Hooked on BBC Pt. 02

Story Info
Sara spirals further down in her addiction to BBC.
2k words
4.39
32.9k
54
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
408 Followers

When Sara woke up the next day her pussy could still feel the pounding it had got the night before. As she started to shower she could not help but touch and play with her pussy. Even though she had never had had as good sex as yesterday it had not left her satisfied. Rather she felt hornier than what she usually felt and her pussy craved more of what happened yesterday.

The day was used to finish the unpacking of things in her new apartment which meant she also had much time to reflect on the sexual encounter. Although she had said to herself that she would not do it again, she quickly realised that she would probably not be able to stop herself from going over again. The men had made her degrade herself as she was fucked but that only made her want it more.

As she had dinner she got a call from her twenty year old daughter Amanda. During the divorce Sara and her ex-husband had tried not to talk badly about each other in front of her, but Amanda had still been mostly on Sara's side. It was common for them to have a quick chat every day, but today Sara was preoccupied thinking about yesterday.

Amanda seemed oblivious and talked about her weekend plans while Sara had big black cocks on her mind. With a jolt she was brought back to reality as Amanda asked if she had met her new neighbors yet. Sara mumbled something about seeing them briefly but her pussy was starting to scream for attention.

After the call she quickly made up her mind and prepared herself to go over to the black neighbor. She got out some stay ups and sexy underwear and finished off the look with a short dress, high heels and makeup that made her look like the woman in the porn clips she had been shown yesterday.

Her heart was pounding as she knocked on the door. After waiting for what felt like an eternity but probably was only a couple of seconds the door was opened and Marcus stood towering over her with a sly smile.

"Back for more hoe?" he said.

Sara felt her cheeks redden but could only nod in agreement.

"Hummpff, well I guess if you want to be a regular fuck we need to have a talk about what I expect from white bitches like you."

Two days ago she would have slapped him for talking like that to her but now she only lowered her head as she followed him to the very same sofa that she had been fucked on yesterday and been reborn as a slut.

"Listen to me Sara, you seem like a nice lady but what I want could be more then you can handle. I like to fuck hard and like to degrade and humiliate the slut as I do it."

"If you want vanilla sex you can look for other guys." Marcus continued. "But I expect you to take it up your ass, to give me rim jobs and many more things that you probably had not thought about to do. You will also be expected to take care of my friends when asked. If you want out, the door is over there but if you still agree to all this you can get on your knees and fish out my cock."

Sara's mind was a mess of conflicting thoughts. On one side she didn't want to lose control but her pussy was urging her to get on her knees. She was just about to get up and leave but as she stood up she quickly went down on her knees and eagerly opened the buttons on Marcus jeans.

"Good little whore, now gag on it." Marcus said satisfied that he had turned another white woman to a black cock slut. Sara on the other side was greeted with the taste of pussy as she started to suck on his giant dick.

"Did I forget to tell you I fucked another slut earlier today and didn't have time to clean it? Don't you worry, you will get used to the taste."

Sara continued sucking and gagging on Marcus huge cock and tried to fit as much as possible in her mouth. Marcus pulled out his cock after a couple of minutes and used it to spank her face while calling her degrading things. She should once again have felt angry, but instead it increased her urges in her pussy instead.

"Time for you to learn to get fucked up your ass by this BBC." Marcus said as he pulled her by her hair into his bedroom.

He made her get on all four as he pulled out a bottle of lube. He pushed her tits out of the dress and then pulled the bottom part over her ass. After given her some hard slaps on her ass turning it from white to red he pulled down her thong.

"Since I am a kind man I'll use some lube today, you might not get so lucky other times slut."

Marcus prepared her ass with his fingers. Sara had never taken anything up her ass, so it took some time before Marcus thought she was ready. As he lined up his cock Sara was presented with his fingers close to her mouth. Without a word said she started licking them clean at the same time that Marcus pushed his cock head into her ass.

"Good slut, only 10 more inches to go."

Sara was in pain despite the preparation but Marcus didn't care as he continued fucking her until his entire dick was inside. He then pulled almost all out and then in again working with long strokes.

As he continued to fuck her the pain started to fade, but she could never enjoy it which only made Sara's pussy even more desperate. She tried to touch her clit but Marcus slapped her hand.

"Bad slutty kitty. No playing with yourself. The important thing is my pleasure not yours."

Marcus started to speed up and Sara's ass surrendered to the black invader and simply lost all force to keep it out. Soon he could not hold back anymore and with a couple of hard thrust that made Sara cry out in pain he filled her blown out ass with cum.

After a minute he slowly pulled out his cock and presented it to Sara's face. Reluctant at first a couple of slaps on her ass made her open her mouth and start to clean up his dirty cock.

"Good whore, you have now graduated from newbie bitch to black cum dump."

The words which were both insulting and demeaning to a normal woman were instead making Sara proud and even more in need of an orgasm. She finished cleaning up his dick and looked at him with lusty eyes. Marcus on the other side seemed to look at her like a predator who had found his prey.

"Is this whore in need of a cummy? Does she not have control of her needy pussy?" he said smirking.

"Yes please fuck me and make me cum. I'll be a good white hoe for you if you please let me cum." Sara replied without any shame in her body.

"Tell you what, clean my ass with your mouth and I might give you an orgasm."

Sara was lead to the living room, her breast still out and her thong at her ankles. As Marcus sat down she was forced down on her knees and presented with his hairy ass only inches from her face.

With a light tap on her head she once again refused to listen to reason and leave the apartment, instead opting for the more humiliating option as she started to lick his asshole. At the same time she heard that Marcus had started to watch some porn where a woman seemed to be gagging on something big.

After 10-15 minutes of licking and pushing her tongue up his asshole he pulled her up by her hair. The makeup was destroyed and you could still see cum slowly leaving her swollen asshole.

"So you want to cum hoe? You may hump my leg like a horny dog until you cum."

Sara's cheeks were red as she started to hump, to desperate and horny to refuse his suggestion. In just a couple of minutes she cried out her orgasm.

"Now clean up your mess you made on my leg." Marcus said.

Eager to please even after her orgasm Sara bent down and started to lick his leg clean of her juices while Marcus played with his once again hard dick. She stared at his dick like a starving dog but he showed no interest in giving it to her. Instead he told her to lick his balls as he continued to watch porn and jerking off.

The orgasm might have lessened her desperation a bit, but she was still extremely horny.

"Please fuck me, I desperately need it." Sara pleaded.

"Not today, today you will get baptized in my cum. But if you are really desperate I got a cucumber you can fuck yourself with as you suck me."

Marcus stood up and a humiliated Sara was left on her knees as he went to get the cucumber. As he sat down he handed her it and told her to put in her fuck hole. Sara was to desperate now to object and started to push it in.

"You can use your sex toy as long as you give a good sloppy blow job. But if you disappoint me you lose that privilege hoe."

Sara eagerly started to suck his big dick while using one hand to fuck her with the big vegetable. It was not as big or warm as the dick she wanted, but it was at least something. The only sound in the apartment came from the porn Marcus watched and the sloppy sounds from the blowjob and cucumber fucking.

Just as Sara was approaching her orgasm Marcus forced her to stop masturbating. Instead she was told to spank her big white ass while continuing to suck his dick. As she came down from her edge she was allowed to start to masturbate again until she was once again told to spank her ass just before her orgasm.

This continued for half an hour as Sara grew more and more frustrated. Her jaw was getting sore and she wasn't sure how long she could continue. Just as she was about to ask for a break Marcus took out his cock from her mouth and spurted strand after strand of cum onto her face and open mouth.

He then used his foot to push her away as she landed on her now red and sore ass. The cucumber was still halfway into her cunt and her face was covered in cum. Just as the night before Marcus roughly brought her up to her feet and marched her to the door, cucumber still inside her.

"Come back another day and I'll fuck you for real in front of a camera. Now go home and fuck yourself silly with the cucumber. But don't you dare wash my cum of your face slut." Marcus said as he pushed her out of the apartment.

Sara quickly went over to her apartment and as shameful as it was she could not stop herself from fucking herself with the cucumber until she had a huge orgasm. Even though she knew that Marcus had no way of knowing if she would wash her face afterwards she obeyed his order and instead let the cum dry on her face.

Later in the night she was mess of conflicting feelings as she was angry at herself for letting her be degraded by Marcus but she was also getting wet from reminding herself of everything she had done the last two days.

The cucumber still lay on the bed as a physical reminder of today's action, and finally she could not stop herself from using it once again. As she fucked herself with it she called herself all the worst words she could think off and quickly came for the third time that day.

Siswede
Siswede
408 Followers