Sara Gets Hooked on BBC Pt. 04

Story Info
The continuation of Sara's addiction to BBC.
2.5k words
4.41
31.6k
56
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
448 Followers

After the first movie with Sara had been released she was very nervous that someone in her life would recognise her, especially as it had lots of views and was on the "Hot new videos"-list.

If anyone had seen it they where at least discrete enough about it to not say anything to her face. Even though it was very nerve wrecking to be online it was also very exciting and a couple of times every day she looked at the page and watch the movie or read the comments. A lot of them were very degrading calling her a slut, white whore or other names and when she read those she never could stop herself from masturbating, even at work.

In her private life Marcus kept her busy, he fucked her from time to time and pushed her further into her submission to him. Mostly however he whored her out by either sending black men to her apartment or sending her to meet a black client. Marcus took almost all the cash she got as a whore, but since she fucked at least two or three guys a day she still earned a bit of money.

Most of that was used to buy new clothes, and almost nothing of what she bought would be allowed to wear at her normal work. Even though she was extremely humiliated to be working as a whore she always came hard and multiple times with the men furthering her addiction to black cock. Not all of the men was as big as her first encounters, and most was older and unattractive but as they treated her like trash and fucked her hard she was still having better sex than ever before.

Two weeks after her first time as a whore Marcus took her to a tattoo artist as he had decided it was time to get her marked. Sara was reluctant at first but when Marcus threatened to cut her off from his steady supply of black cock she quickly succumbed. Marcus and the artist decided to put "Black Cock Whore" above her pussy. Sara wasn't asked about her opinion and after the tattoo artist was done they both took turn fucking her now tattooed cunt.

It was only a couple of days afterwards that Marcus told her that she would be in another movie in a week. It would be a gangbang video with another white slut he used from time to time. Both Sara and the other lady would be fucked by at least five guys and they would be expected to play with each other too which would be a new thing for Sara. As Marcus wanted her horny and desperate he decided that she would not be allowed any cock until the movie was to be recorded.

Sara had a hard time not having any black cocks for a week as it had become a more powerful drug to her than anything she had ever encountered. Marcus however was adamant about no fucking, but allowed her to watch when he fucked another slut in his apartment from time to time. Sara quickly realised that it didn't help and that Marcus only did it to make her even more desperate. Since she looked so desperate when they fucked he was kind enough to let her clean the woman afterwards. It was also a bit of training for the movie as Sara got her first direct taste of pussy.

Finally the big day had come and Marcus drove her to the movie set. He would not be fucking but rather direct the movie. When Sara arrived she saw that it didn't mean that she would miss out on big black cocks as the black men that were in the movie all had at least 9 inches or more of cocks.

She also met the other female actress; she was a little younger and was a redhead with a curvy body and even bigger tits than Sara's D cups. With a fully shaved pussy it was not possible to hide the tattoo that marked her as "BBC addict". She presented herself as Linda and Sara also has the chance to greet all the men before the shooting started.

Both ladies was taken to the makeup station where a young girl called Maria made them look like cheap whores and they were then dressed in minimal clothing. Sara got some red underwear and matching stockings while Linda was given black panties and stay ups.

The movie started with Sara and Linda kissing and hugging standing up, but soon Linda was directed to go down on Sara, as the scene progressed they were in the 69 position as the men got into the picture. Both ladies was groped by the guys and put down on their knees so they could suck the cocks of the men that were all around them.

It didn't take long for one of the men to push his dick into their slick cunts and the ladies was soon moaning and gagging at the same time. They were then made to ride the men and as they did this their asses were prepared for entry.

Sara had never been double penetrated and since she still hadn't got used to anal that much she was a little scared. The cock in her pussy however made her feel too good to back out of this. After a little preparation both girls was having all their holes stuffed and the men took turns in the different holes of both Sara and Linda.

The fucking was getting harder and harder as the guys were getting more aroused. They also made the ladies do humiliating and degrading acts like licking their feet and asses, making them drink their piss and making the girls slapp each other's faces and asses. The men also had a fun time writing degrading words like piss drinker, useless hoe, anal slut and many other things on their bodies.

Both Sara and Linda was cock drunk and both had cummed multiple times during the filming. Marcus seemed to be in the zone as he shouted out orders and directed the multiple camera men. However all things must come to an end and in a final scene both girls was giving multiple large cum shot to their faces. They were then made to make out as the camera men took close ups of their sharing of all the cum.

As the male actors was getting dressed and leaving the set both girls was still stunned by what they just had done. They both took a shower to freshen up, which took some time considering what they just had done.

When they came out from the showers they walked out nude to the set and saw that Marcus was getting his dick sucked by the makeup girl Maria. She was a young girl with slim body and beautiful curly blond hair.

"I promised the camera guys and sound guy some action and I hope you are not going to let this poor bitch do it all." Marcus said as he pointed to the makeup girl.

Sara and Linda looked at each other and smiled. Fully nude they walked over to the four men who had seen them take cock after cock for hours and they got down on their knees. That was all the invitation the guys needed as they fished out their cocks.

"Suck our cock you white trash hoe!" the two men that was Sara's duty to take care of said as they slapped their dicks at her face. Soon both took time brutally face fucking her. Whatever respect they had had for her earlier was gone after what they had seen during the day.

"Gugghhklurrghhkklluugghurghh" was all that Sara could say as they took turn making her gag hard with their cocks.

As Sara looked around she could see that Linda was being manhandled in the same way while the makeup girl was getting fucked from behind on all four.

"Please Marcus please brreeeeeed my hungry cunt!" Maria shouted as she was really enjoying Marcus hard fucking.

"Get ready to become single mom soon bitch." Marcus said as he increased his pace fucking her pussy into pieces.

Sara on the other hand was in for a rough time as the men showed no interest in her pussy but opted to fuck her red swollen ass instead. It was hard for her to feel pleasure, but unlike Marcus they at least let her play with her pussy while they fucked her blown out ass.

Despite the pain the combination of the depravity of the situation and her stimulation of her clit made Sara scream out as she once again cummed hard. A bit later the first man cummed in her ass and as she was made to clean him up the other took his turn. By now her ass couldn't close up so the guy had no problems sinking all the way in with his first stroke.

Linda on the other hand was getting double stuffed up her pussy. The pain was mixed with pleasure making her crazy with lust. Almost like they had trained both men spurted their semen deep into her pussy, pushing their dicks almost into her cervix. If she had any eggs to be impregnated on the way the chance of pregnancy was probably almost 100 %.

As Sara was done cleaning up the first man she looked over to Maria. Marcus seemed to have cummed and she was on her knees cleaning him up. Her pussy was gaping and leaking massive amount of cum.

"Time for you to dress and fuck off hoe." Marcus said to Maria as she was done cleaning up. With her eyes to the ground she put on her clothes and quietly walked out with her makeup kit.

The other men also started to pack things up and the only other sound came from the last guy giving Sara a rough fuck as he used one hand to spank her ass and the other to choke her ass he finally put his cum deep into her ass.

"Clean each other up in front of me." Marcus told as Sara and Linda was made to clean each other's holes with their tongues.

"You both are gonna stay in my apartment tonight, I feel like having two whores pleasuring me."

"But what about my husband?" Linda said.

"I don't give a fuck, he is a wimp who cummed when he saw your tattoo the first time."

Linda blushed as she was reminded of how her husband had reacted when she had gotten the tattoo. His cock had not been in any of her holes for over a year but today was their anniversary and she had promised him a hand job. She sent a quick text telling him Marcus demanded she was with him tonight instead of him, and that he had to wait for his hand job.

Both ladies put on their clothes and went back with Marcus. The first thing he did as they arrived to his apartment was to empty his bladder into their willing mouths. Linda then licked his ass while Sara got the honor of licking his big black balls.

When he got bored of their licking he gave each woman a wooden spoon and said that however could spank their cunts hard the most time would get fucked in her pussy. Both woman had gotten turned on again and desperately wanted to get fucked by Marcus so they started to hit themselves hard. Their screams were muffled as Marcus put their panties into their mouths. In the end Sara was the one to give up as the pain became too much.

Linda got on her back and spread her legs as Marcus put his giant black cock in her. Sara on the other hand was made to spank her ass with the wooden spoon in front of them while being made to say that she was a bad fuck hole over and over again.

As Marcus got closer to cumming Sara changed place and instead licked his ass. She could feel his ass clamp down on her tongue as he spurted deep into Linda's pussy adding his sperm to the chase to get first to her egg.

As Sara cleaned her up Linda just lay on the floor, small whimpers escaping her mouth as Sara touched her well used cunt. When Sara was done with Linda she was told to clean up Marcus before he demanded they both slept in his bed so he could get some free slut holes in the morning.

As morning dawned both ladies woke up before Marcus and started to suck in his cock and balls. After he too had woke up he made them get on all fours next to each other and then fucked them changing cunt from time to time.

"Who are my obedient sluts?" he shouted to them.

"We are your obedient sluts!" they answered in chorus.

"And who owns you completely?"

"You own our bodies and soul." Sara said.

"Yes, we are your white bitches!" Linda added as she cummed on his giant black cock. He then decided to cum up Sara's ass and forced his dick into it only using their juices as lube. Sara screamed out in pain but her tight hole milked him quickly of his cum.

"Eat my cum out of her ass." Marcus said to Linda as Sara was made to clean up the mess she had made on his cock.

"Now make me breakfast!"

When he ate his breakfast they licked his feet totally nude on the floor. Afterwards he had no use of them and just as he had told the makeup girl the night before they were told to fuck off.

When Sara was back in her apartment she saw that her daughter Amanda had messaged her last night.

"Hi mom. Last night I found a movie at a site called "Two dollar hoe licks ass and gets pounded" I think we need to talk. I'll come by tomorrow."

Sara heart almost stopped. Her secret was out, and it was her daughter of all people that had found out about it! But how had she even found it unless she was looking at interracial porn? Her thoughts where in disarray as she waited for her daughter to show up at her apartment.

_______________

And this is where I'll leave this story arc for now, but I might pick it up later. My plans are to tie this arc my new story about her daughter Amanda and start it with her finding out about her mother. This story is so far only a few scenes in my head that needs to be written down and be linked so might take some time to get it done.

If you have any ideas, suggestions or if you would like to see certain things in that arc feel free to put in the comments or messages. I promise to read everything and if I like it and it's possible I'll try to make it happen in the story.

Siswede
Siswede
448 Followers