Sara Gets Hooked on BBC Pt. 03

Story Info
Sara is whored out and recorded doing it.
1.5k words
4.38
33.6k
48
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
433 Followers

Author's note: I recommend that you read the previous part as this story will refer to things that happened in these parts.

________________

After a night full of dreams of black men and their big cocks Sara woke up with wetness in her crotch. As she walked into her kitchen the cucumber she had been told to use yesterday made her get vivid flashbacks of yesterday.

Marcus had said that he would record her the next time she came over. So far, her activities were only between her, Marcus and the other two black men she had fucked two days ago. She could still back away without any proofs of what she had done, but if he recorded it she could be on the web and spread around.

She had plenty of time to think about all this as Marcus didn't contact her for three days and didn't open the door the one time she dared to knock on his door. She tried to lessen her urges by masturbating, but instead of lessening her lust for sex they seemed to increase and making her more desperate.

On the fourth day after their last meeting she heard her door bell ring as she was in the shower. She dried herself and put on some clothes. When she opened the door no-one was there and the only thing she saw was a box and a note.

"Be at my place at 15.00 and wear the things in the box." the note simply said. As she opened the box after closing the door to her apartment she saw a white top that had the text "BBC WHORE" written on it with big black letters and a white thong with the ace of spade on the front. There was also a very short white skirt and white stay ups.

"If I would wear this I would really look like a whore." she thought to herself. Not that this idea didn't had it thrills and once again her pussy and brain had very conflicting ideas about whether she should do it or not. Unfortunately for her brain, her pussy had won the last times, and Sara's brain would probably lose again to her pussy.

As the clock came closer to 15 her thoughts off refusing the note finally disappeared and she dressed in the clothes that were in the box. There had been no mention of how her makeup should look like, but she made the best she could to make it look like a slut with heavy makeup to the eyes and red lipstick.

Exactly at three o'clock she knocked on the door and she was greeted by Marcus. He barely acknowledged her as he pulled her into the apartment. She saw that they were not alone as an older fat man sat in the sofa. She looked at Marcus confused.

"This is J.D. He gave me 50 bucks to be able to fuck you. But don't worry, as a whore you get your cut off it. When J.D. is satisfied with you I'll give you the 2 dollars you are worth as a hoe."

Sara blushed red from the humiliation of not just being a very cheap whore but also that she would have to have sex with an old, fat and quite unattractive man. Furthermore if Marcus was true to his words he would record it.

"Get over her bitch." J.D. said with a dark voice. He made her sit on his lap as he groped her ass and tits. The humiliation once again made her pussy flood and as he put a finger at her pussy he laughed at the wetness.

"Looks like someone likes to fuck old fat men." he said as he started to pull out her tits. He roughly pulled at her nipples which made Sara cry out in a mix of pain and arousal. As he was doing this she saw that Marcus had started to use a camera to record her ordeal which only increased her humiliation (and arousal).

J.D. started to make out with her at the same time as he removed her top and skirt. The tiny thong was then ripped to pieces as he gave her a wedgie. Now only wearing her stay ups she was pushed down so her head was in level with his crotch.

He unzipped his jeans and pulled out a giant cock, even bigger then Marcus by a couple of inches. A gasp was heard from Sara as she saw the size of it. He briefly lifted his ass so Sara could remove his pants and underwear.

"Be a good bitch and give my ass a big wet kiss, and you might get a taste of my big boy." J.D. said and Sara obeyed immediately. The taste and smell was awful but she needed that big black cock in her and was willing to do anything to get it.

Satisfied with the cleanup of his ass J.D. yanked her up a bit and without warning he pushed his cock deep into her mouth. At the same time he hit her head with his hand and spitted her right on her face.

"That's what you like isn't it? he asked but with a mouth full of cock Sara had no possibility to answer him. Saliva was drooling out of her mouth and the makeup around her eyes was ruined by her tears. A couple of minutes into the mouth fuck she was once again pulled up by her hair.

"Sit on my dick." J.D said as he continued to hit her face with his hand. She pushed herself down on his cock and the mix of pain and pleasure almost made her cum directly.

"Open your mouth hoe". was J.D. next command and when she complied he wasted no time and spitted straight into her mouth. The humiliation pushed her over the edge and she came as he continued to spit in her mouth.

Not that her orgasm mattered to either men in the room as J.D. spanked her ass to get her moving again. He turned her around so she had her ass to him and made her face Marcus with his camera.

"What are you?" he asked her.

"A whore!" she quickly answered. He spanked her ass and pulled her hair forcing her head back at the same time.

"Tell the camera your name and in detail what you are." he shouted.

"My name is Sara and I am white slut whore for big black cock. I lick black men asses and let them fuck me in any of my holes!"

He lifted her up and she was fucked as hard as humanly possible until they both came at the same time. After he had calmed down from his orgasm he pushed her away from his cock and forced her down to his cock and made her clean it up.

Marcus put the camera down and gave her a devilish grin.

"I think we should make you a big movie star, the question is if it will be Blacked, Dogfart or any other interracial site that will buy your first movies." Marcus said. "Now bend over, I want to fuck your ass".

Sara eagerly obeyed even though she feared getting fucked in the ass with his big cock. While Marcus lubed up his cock J.D. dressed and put 40 dollars on the table.

"She wasn't really worth 50, but I can give 40 if it's ok by you Marcus."

Marcus nodded and as he put his cock at the entry of her asshole he started to spank her.

"That's what you get for being a worthless white whore!" he shouted to her as he pushed his lubed cock into her ass. He didn't show her any mercy but started fucking her hard right away. Tears from pain and humiliation of not being good enough rolled down her cheeks as she had to take the anal pounding.

Just like the day before Marcus had no interest in her comfort and as he got closer to orgasm he increased the pace even more.

"Squeal like a pig for me!" he said.

"OINK OINK OINK OINK" Sara replied as she felt him cumming up her abused ass. Without being told she dropped to her knees and cleaned up his dirty cock.

"Now fuck off!" Marcus told her and dressed in only stayups and with cum in both her pussy and ass she left the apartment for her own apartment.

Later in the evening she got a text from an unknown number with a link. As she clicked on it she was greeted with a movie called "Two dollar hoe licks ass and gets pounded". Without even needing to watch it she realised what it was, and as she saw how many had watched it and read the comments she started to masturbate as she pressed play.

"I guess I am a whore and porn star now..." she thought for herself as she got close to the first orgasm of the evening.

Siswede
Siswede
433 Followers